Nikola Tesla

i wonder if the C60 shape is correct but it just has more layers, with 20 cadences or 140 fragments being a min size from this view, where each additional 20 cadences add another layer and then the remaining create a bump that helps connect with others. the 7*7*7*3 "perfect" entity would have 7 layers with a 7 cadence bump. the outer layer of cadences would be the ones bonding with other entities from this view. with the 12 pentagon faces i wonder if that aspect of this view has some tie into some other aspect like ring or sphere.  i wonder if the GP(2,0) is less accurate than the GP(1,1) arrangement, or if they have different characteristics.

looks like this model shows an additional set of connections between cadences with each cadence having three sets of two members partnered with two members of three another cadences. with the 3/4, 2/5, and 1/6 positions in various combinations.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
5 hours ago, Mike Cleverly said:

Okay, this is going to look a bit mad because I scribbled it at 1am and I have to get up for an early shift, but here is another way to visualise some of the connections within an Entity. 

I started looking at the Fullerene Tube Michael mentioned above, and I wondered if the blocks, rows and columns of an Entity would fit on there. Picture a Fullerene tube, as below:

2017-10-23 01.35.28.jpg

Unroll it:

2017-10-23 01.35.40.jpg

Doodle madly on it.... 

2017-10-23 01.37.17.jpg

So you can see the first block of 49 Essences. It is arranged (according to previous channellings) in a 7x7 grid. 7 rows and 7 columns, numbered 1 to 7 but also referred to by the role names - 

1: Server

2: Artisan:

3: Warrior

4: Scholar

5: Sage

6: Priest

7: King

This fits very neatly in such a way that if you rolled this sheet back up again, both the column and row 7s at the end of Block 1 nestle neatly into the 1s at the start of Block 2. How lovely and tidy!

It also means you can follow various rows and columns- all the 1s (server row or columns), all the 2s, count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, The end of the column in one block meets the start of the same column in the next block... Its all rather nice.

The way the columns and rows spiral around the fullerene tube is pleasantly reminiscent of a DNA helix, isn't it?

One big caveat - it doesn't address the fact that Michael specifically pointed out that each hexagon should represent a cadence, not an essence - but I think with a bit of thought and doodling this idea can be adapted to accommodate that too. I'll leave that for tomorrow! 

Oh and here's my template in case anybody else would like to print out a copy and play around with it:

Graphene Sheet 02 Larger.jpg

Ha! In September I dreamt that I asked Michael about how their Entity looked if I were to draw it (meaning If you look at it two-dimensionally) and they showed me a honeycomb.

I never went further with that, e.g. as to fold it, but the above @Mike Cleverly really makes sense to me. Very cool!

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
11 hours ago, PPLD said:

In September I dreamt that I asked Michael about how their Entity looked if I were to draw it (meaning If you look at it two-dimensionally) and they showed me a honeycomb.

Curious! I mentioned on here somewhere that, once when I was drifting off to sleep, I asked Michael to reveal themselves to me. I then had that falling/out-of-body sensation one tends to experience while hypnagogic. Suddenly I found myself up against this GIANT, iridescent orange-colored honeycomb structure. It was actually terrifying and I noped the hell outta there! I woke up panting and sorta laughed because I didn't expect such success!

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 2
28 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Curious! I mentioned on here somewhere that, once when I was drifting off to sleep, I asked Michael to reveal themselves to me. I then had that falling/out-of-body sensation one tends to experience while hypnagogic. Suddenly I found myself up against this GIANT, iridescent orange-colored honeycomb structure. It was actually terrifying and I noped the hell outta there! I woke up panting and sorta laughed because I didn't expect such success!

Wow @Heidi! This is so cool!

I'm having a POF this evening, and I have a totally different topic in mind but now I just have to ask Michael about the honeycomb. I hope you don't mind if I quote you when asking?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
20 hours ago, Oscar said:

Michael also said

... each "joint" of the Hexagon as it is part of another Hexagon holds two Positions. [...] Each Position, then, should equate a 7. A Position that held a 1, then, would also hold a 6. [...] To help you in your math, it would be easiest to consider one other layer to the design: Each axis will have a total of 7, as well. This will NOT be the case around the pentagon. Or within the pentagon, rather. The pentagon will tend to have a mix of pairings. We will elaborate upon that eventually.

when i tried laying this out with 5 hexagons around a pentagon it looked like the way to get all the pairs to line up is with the 2/5 assigned to one short edge, the 3/7/4 on the long axis (seemed to make the most sense with 7 the center position), and 1/6 on the other short axis, trying to run all the axis through the center didn't solve;  all 3 axis parallel to each other in the hexagon did. the pentagon then depending on what side it was on with one of (all 2/5), (all 1/6), (mix 3/4 and 1/6), (mix of 3/4 and 2/5). 2 sides had a pentagon with one pair, the other 4 two pairs.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
5 hours ago, PPLD said:

Wow @Heidi! This is so cool!

I'm having a POF this evening, and I have a totally different topic in mind but now I just have to ask Michael about the honeycomb. I hope you don't mind if I quote you when asking?

Not at all! :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
On 10/23/2017 at 12:39 PM, Erick said:

when i tried laying this out with 5 hexagons around a pentagon it looked like the way to get all the pairs to line up is with the 2/5 assigned to one short edge, the 3/7/4 on the long axis (seemed to make the most sense with 7 the center position), and 1/6 on the other short axis, trying to run all the axis through the center didn't solve;  all 3 axis parallel to each other in the hexagon did. the pentagon then depending on what side it was on with one of (all 2/5), (all 1/6), (mix 3/4 and 1/6), (mix of 3/4 and 2/5). 2 sides had a pentagon with one pair, the other 4 two pairs.

look like the pattern gets a bit more complex when i drew it out on a flat C60 graph, starting with the previous part of the pattern, i used the red line for the center on the long axis.

IMG_20171025_154640.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

At everyone, I love how people can be bothered with this. To me I cannot be bothered attempting to visualise and comprehend an entity structure in 3D terms, to represent a 4D structure. @Mike Cleverly, you really take after your name. I kind of understood your diagram. I say kinda.

@Janet,  the only reason that I haven't put Tesla in the gallery - is, is there confirmation that Amina IS Tesla? Who channeled it? I have attempted to confirm the Is Amina actually Tesla thing before, but I suspect what may have prevented me from doing so was that Troy hadn't channeled it. Please confirm either way.... 

Thank you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • ARTISAN
10 hours ago, AnnaD said:

is there confirmation that Amina IS Tesla? Who channeled it?

It came from JP. As far as I know, no one else has channeled it to confirm.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • 11 months later...
Delphi
On 10/25/2017 at 3:08 PM, Erick said:

look like the pattern gets a bit more complex when i drew it out on a flat C60 graph, starting with the previous part of the pattern, i used the red line for the center on the long axis.

IMG_20171025_154640.jpg

super old thread, but I just love the depth of thinking going on here. would the 1-6/2-5/3-4 connections perhaps be linked to essence twin bonds? what would this mean in terms of which roles decide to pair with which? 

also, has anyone come across p-adic numbers? It's a genius system. I'm taking this idea from some other teachings I've read (Cassiopaeans), but this way of organising numbers fits well with zero-dimensional realities (or maybe more accurately the idea of resonances building structures). 

"

But there are other ways of organizing the rationals and filling the gaps: the p-adic numbers. They are an infinite collection of alternative number systems, each associated with a unique prime number: the 2-adics, 3-adics, 5-adics and so on.

The p-adics can seem deeply alien. In the 3-adics, for instance, 82 is much closer to 1 than to 81. But the strangeness is largely superficial: At a structural level, the p-adics follow all the rules mathematicians want in a well-behaved number system...

The size of a p-adic number is determined by the prevalence of p in its prime factorization. Numbers with more ps are smaller. For example, in the 3-adics, 486 is “small” because it has many 3s in its prime factorization (486 = 2 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3 x 3).

Another way to think about size is to think about which numbers are close to 0. In the p-adics, integers are closer together when they share a room at higher levels of the tower. The numbers 0 and 486 share a room up to the fifth level, whereas 0 and 6 share a room on only the first level — indicating that 0 is closer to 486 than to 6 (and thus 486 is smaller than 6)...The p-adics take a different shape than the real number line: They form a fractal made of the infinitely nested rooms at the “top” of the p-adic tower. But this fractal has its own gaps. Mathematicians fill them by forming the “completion” of the p-adic rationals — a procedure analogous to adding irrational values to the number line. In this sense, at least, the principles underlying the p-adic numbers and the real numbers are similar.

In p-adic numbers, there are no negative numbers - no directionality or order relation (essential to physical plane with its up/down etc) - wikipedia puts it better than I can:

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 2.35.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 2.41.28 PM.png

• THANK YOU! 1