Methods Of Protection and Self Healing

Gavin

Hi all,

I just shared a technique for protection and healing, that I use, in another forum. Upon finding this club I thought it appropriate to share hear. Very interested in hearing others techniques. I am a Reiki level 2 and have been introduced to an energy healing technique called "Pranic Healing" which I highly recommend for those on this path.

My Technique:

Starting with the Base Chakra I visualise it expanding and energising as I breath into it, just a 3 - 5 breaths required when you use the technique often, then work my way up through the Chakras visualising them adding to each other to expand the energy bubble around me. I then include the minor energy centres of my palms and knees and feet. I visualise this energy surrounding me then enclose it in the blanket of blue light that I wrap around and then seal with a light beam like a weld. 

I then repeat to myself 3 times that only light and love may enter with negativity and darkness cannot. I then breath into my safe zone, expending my energy field, pushing and negativity withing out of the blue shield.

I do this technique in crowds of unknown energy around negative people and especially if I am around those who have colds or other communicable dis-eases. 

As and addition to this, if I have a cold or similar starting to rear it's ugly head, I visualise a  fine net of light being pulled through my entire energy field, collecting negativity and darkness and when fully clear of me I mentally through it back to the universe and see it burst into sparks of colourful light,or burn in colourful flames. I keep doing this until there is nothing left to collect and expel. 

I get good results from this! I can do this with little more than then intent nowadays.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Not to dissuade you from doing any practice that works for you, but Michael's usual response on protection against "negative beings" is that the best protection is to know that they can't hurt you. It's not that they don't exist, but that they're thought-forms from the lower Astral that have no power over us, and the concept of protection is a form of resistance that can reinforce the idea that they're some kind of threat to be feared. As far as what's happening when someone is bothered by negative beings to the point of not being able to live a normal life, I suspect it might have something to do with the resonance Michael talks about in the article below.

This is the only transcript I can find at the moment with Michael's explanation of "negative energies" in a space. I could've sworn there's one or two more, but I can't find them with the keywords I used (or they may not have been transferred from the old site).

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove) Do you remember asking a question along these lines? I seem to recall a session where you asked about protection when practicing channeling, and Michael said something along the lines of how the concept of protection doesn't work very well for old souls.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

On 10/24/2017 at 12:10 AM, DianeHB said:

Not to dissuade you from doing any practice that works for you, but Michael's usual response on protection against "negative beings" is that the best protection is to know that they can't hurt you

Sorry @DianeHB, but where did I mention, or infer, any need to protect against negative beings?

Let me share, at least some of, an explanation I gave to Ingun, who expressed other views about this technique that I felt were based on misinterpretation (for which I take responsibility for).

When I say "negative energies" I am talking of both emotions and illness (dis-ease).

As a young person, probably going through the 3rd internal monad, I was having trouble with identity. It seemed to me at the time that I had 4 distinct personalities and I went through a point of emotional crisis and came out being a more solid and, for the lack of a better way of describing it, more my own. During this I found out that a lot of the emotions I was dealing with at the time were not mine. I was picking up on and "feeling" what others around me felt. I started to learn the difference between me and them. Crowds were huge issue and I avoided them as I felt like I would lose ME in the see of mass emotion and it was quite stiffing and stressful. Obviously strong negative emotions, if allowed to be internalised, can be physically detrimental. I started to learn how to shield myself and learn to control when I allowed myself to "feel" others stuff.

Further to this, I later started doing healing work. As a part of the previously mention experiences I can sometimes feel an other's pain or illness if they are a broadcaster, or I have an emotional connection to the person. For example, when my children were young and ill, but unable to express properly what was wrong I knew because I could open up and physically feel what it was that ailed them. Or if someone near me has a bad headache, I can often, literally, feel it when they enter a space near me. So when I was starting hands on healing it was helpful but not healthy for me to experience this so I developed my own form of protection.

I have also used my empathic side to do psychometry and this has, again, allowed me to be in conscious control of what I allow into my energy system.

I have proven to myself over and over that the technique I used protects me from common communicable illnesses and works to reduce the severity of said illnesses. It also helps me remain balanced and centred in highly charged emotion situations or around large groups of people share the gestalt of a group high in a negative way.

I trust this brings a little clarity. If not. I am at peace with that.

I assure you I am well aware that negative thought forms cannot truly hurt me. However I know that negative emotions, internalised and focused on, can create dis-ease that can either be uncomfortable or any up to fatal. I see no issue with finding a way that helps to keep my energy system balance and uncompromised by other's shit!

On 10/24/2017 at 12:10 AM, DianeHB said:

his is the only transcript I can find at the moment with Michael's explanation of "negative energies" in a space. I could've sworn there's one or two more, but I can't find them with the keywords I used (or they may not have been transferred from the old site).

Thank you for this. I my mind it only confirms my technique. ?

I have my own ways of cleansing a space that were taught me by healing teachers I have studied under and all bear similarities to this. More similar to those used by Wicca or Druids however.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

@Gavin My mistake then. I assumed you were talking about negative beings since it is usually what people defend against when they're talking about shielding or protection. Michael does talk about psychic hygiene, which is a similar practice, although it's more about space clearing and energy clearing after the fact than about prevention. But maybe they have something to say about prevention and the question hasn't been asked. Michael's perspective has some major differences with common new age teachings regarding how healing and emotions work that explains why they put a lot of focus on understanding ourselves and our patterns rather than talk about protection. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

4 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Michael's perspective has some major differences with common new age teachings regarding how healing and emotions work that explains why they put a lot of focus on understanding ourselves and our patterns rather than talk about protection. 

I know where you are coming from. I am still catching up on 30 years of Michael transcripts since MFM, and the subsequent books, so I have yet to come actross any of their material apart from what has been presented in this club.

My own understanding of emotional make up comes from the Seth material and validations I have experienced related to this information.

Healing wise, apart from Reiki and a dabble in Pranic healing (which is predominately working with the auric field) my healing is based on intuited requirement (and, frankly, not often practiced these days).

Glad you could see that I am not one of the new age nuts lost in Maya.

?

Edited by Gavin
grammar
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, DianeHB said:

@DianeHB: although it's more about space clearing and energy clearing after the fact than about prevention.

Can you suggest specific material related to this? This is absolutely my belief system and am interested in Michael's insight on clearing