Share your dream experiences

Jeroen

Share and discuss any dream experiences you might have with other members of the TLE community or techniques you might be experimenting with. If you have noticed one or more dream objects in connection to the meeting location or to anyone who may be present, share that too as it will help to validate the experience.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

A quick description of my dream from last night since I can't seem to remember much. @Cong was there and there was an object of some sort at play (I think she either gave it to me, or I noticed it as meaningful to her, almost with the awareness of it being her "secret" validation object), but as soon as I woke up, all details vanished. There may have been a grassy field, too.

I've dreamt of loads of TLE people in the past, but this was the first time I remember Cong in my dreams, so clearly my dream circle is expanding! Come one, come all! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Alright!! I got to bed around 12:30 am,  I was so tired I fell asleep very quickly, barely setting my intention to meet up. Then, I recall these snapshots:

I was looking at the horizon, at night. I saw two celestial objects ...the one to the left was like big and bluish star, the other was small and yellowish...like a "normal" moon.

Then I was with @Troy and told him what I saw.. He opened like a floating touch screen with  a program to simulate planets and stars. "Did it look like this?" he said, trying and customizing different star templates to fit my descriptions. It was so funny because this was my first time ever speaking in english in a dream!

Then, I was on a couch. Next to me was a young man, and next to  him was @NickG wearing a sky blue t-shirt. I asked  them "What is called the transition between two colors?" And the young man said: "chenk" or "shink" I can't recall. I tried to pronounce it and it was so funny. I said: "My Essence gets it, my heart gets it but I don't get it!!" Nick and I burst out laughing and I woke up 

The star or blue sphere I saw was very similar to this:

1.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 19

10 hours ago, Rosario said:

Alright!! I got to bed around 12:30 am,  I was so tired I fell asleep very quickly, barely setting my intention to meet up. Then, I recall these snapshots:

I was looking at the horizon, at night. I saw two celestial objects ...the one to the left was like big and bluish star, the other was small and yellowish...like a "normal" moon.

Then I was with @Troy and told him what I saw.. He opened like a floating touch screen with  a program to simulate planets and stars. "Did it look like this?" he said, trying and customizing different star templates to fit my descriptions. It was so funny because this was my first time ever speaking in english in a dream!

Then, I was on a couch. Next to me was a young man, and next to  him was @NickG wearing a sky blue t-shirt. I asked  them "What is called the transition between two colors?" And the young man said: "chenk" or "shink" I can't recall. I tried to pronounce it and it was so funny. I said: "My Essence gets it, my heart gets it but I don't get it!!" Nick and I burst out laughing and I woke up 

The star or blue sphere I saw was very similar to this:

1.jpg

Ohhh now I’m curious what did the young man look like? I might know him in physical life. But this sounds like such a lovely warm hearted dream. I love it!

• LIKE/LOVE 11

I remembered something here. A few days ago I dreamed that I was watching a video about self-deprecation. I did not comment because I do not remember almost anything. I do not remember what was said in the video or even who was speaking in the video. I just remember the theme and nothing else. Almost all my dreams have to do with insecurity. Despite my intention to dream of something different. But I thought it would be worth commenting here, although I have not found anyone because it is the first and only dream I've had so far related to Michael teachings.

Tonight I dreamed again. It was also related to insecurity. I met some people, but none connected to TLE. Despite my intention to meet someone.

In the first part of the dream there were some mysterious murders. In one of these murders one of my friends (who I do not know who she is) was considered suspicious. So my parents and this friend ran away. When we were going through a tunnel I saw Carina (she is a friend I met years ago, and she was the first person I approached after years of isolation). She waved at me. And then got off the bus and found the car where I was and started talking.I do not know exactly about what that dream was.

The other part of the dream seems to be totally connected with insecurity. I was at work. So Dalmon (co-worker) came and asked me what had happened the day before.

I said that I had done a tomography of a boarding school but I had not been able to send the exam to the doctor.

He said the doctor asked if I could do this type of examination. He said that I knew how to do some things, but that he knew more. And I was a little annoyed by that.

This never happened in real life, only in the dream.

The only other dreams connected to TLE are also connected to insecurity.

One was when I got stranded for a POF. And the session system had changed and I could not participate. I tried to talk to Bobyy but he did not answer me. In my dream the session was sensory in Portuguese. Technically Bobby was there but we did not communicate.

The other was related to Troy when I was waiting for my life task sesion. I dreamed of something about Troy prioritizing the older ones. I did not even comment at the time. I was afraid someone would get mad at this dream. but I always knew that this dream was just my insecurity and not a truth. And besides, the repot did not even sake long, . I thought it was fast.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Before going to sleep last night, I asked myself via a mirror to meet with a group of people from TLE in my dreams for the night. As a meeting place had not been yet determined, I asked that our destination represent any agreements that our Essences might be forming. This led to a dream shortly afterwards.

I was with a group of people from TLE. We surrounded an area in circular formation. The area looked similar to the grassy field with the rainbow that @Heidi made and it was bright outside. We were floating up in the air and could see a top-level view of the field down below. It was as if each of us were in a small transparent room and that we were looking into this reality with the grassy field from this room. This room was not always visible. I could see these “glass panels” in different shapes move in and out of my field of vision which led me to think that I was surrounded by some kind of structure. I am not certain if I’m describing that accurately.

In the group, I believe @Kasia and @MichaelE may have been present but I think there were others too. While there, I felt that there were processes at work in forming agreements and also felt that there was some uncertainty. Multiple different numbers came to me. I think two of the numbers were 3 and 7. This is all I can remember.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Today I dreamed again. I have not met anyone at TLE yet, but I will keep insisting.

In that dream I met a co-worker. He was teaching history class. I do not remember the lesson content.

In another part of the dream I found myself with two sagn personagnes once upon a time. More specifically with Emma's son.

Emma had left a message for her son telling him to look for the people who liked him. But for some reason he read it wrong. he read that no one liked him and he was discouraged. He told me what he read. I wondered why Emma would never write that. but when I read I saw what was really written. And I did not understand why he had something different.

Afterwards I would go to a massage session but before I would do some exercises.

I was thinking something. maybe it was good for me instead of finding a unicorn, for example, I meet with some character from a series that I like. This is something that already happens to me. So maybe it will be easier for me if it is so that way

• LIKE/LOVE 9

(Also referring to @Evelin's dream from the same night, 28-29 Oct, that is posted here)

Slept very few hours this night and did no preparations at all, because I'm waiting for the shared ground and haven't decided on my token yet. (OMG @Kasia I so totally understand what you mean! I too am obsessing about Michael's "don't change it too often". ? ).

Recall very little from this night's dreams. Except that I didn't meet anyone of students known to me, and that I had some injury that forced me to sit in a wheelchair. 

So there I am in my wheelchair at work. Plenty to do and need to do it fast. I'm racing in my wheelchair through the corridors. People are moving away and laughing. It's fun!

I take a right turn into another corridor and end up in the middle of a rehearsal of sorts. There is a group of c.a. 7 ladies standing in front of a mirror, like in a ballet studio and rehearsing a dance/show routine. They will be performing on our next company event.

The theme is set in the 1940-ies, and all of them are wearing this kind of dressy, fancy, black-and-white retro ... BATHING SUITS!

I love to see what I see, but in the dream I am a little surprised by the choice of outfits. "Bathing suits? WHY?!?"

Have however no time to think about it too long. Gotta go. And I wake up.

NOTES:

@Evelin, if I haven't read your dream, I wouldn't have had posted about this one anywhere in the community, because I would just take it for simply another funny dream where my brain is creating random pictures.

I cannot tell if it is a coincidence or there is some vague, remote connection, but there we have it! And I have never dreamt about bathing suits before of what I know, because everything they are connected to (water, swimming, beach etc) is nothing I like very much.

40s bathing suits.jpg

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

@PPLD, how strange!!! You know, in my dream they could also have been gymnastics suits. Brings faint childhood memories in my case, and I really liked gymnastics, despite the suit!

I also did no notable preparations.

Perhaps this is a process of choosing our looks for dream gatherings? Or -- which in my case is more likely -- exploring potential vulnerabilites around group activities? I always dreaded being in groups, still not my favorite thing, so the thought brings up old fears that apparently go back to childhood. "What if I don't fit in?" (yet I did, as I was wearing the same "uniform"); "What if I get bullied for being different?" etc.

Now that you mentioned it, could have been about 7 people around my campfire, too. I was too scared to count.

P.S. I guess I posted my dream slightly in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

14 minutes ago, Evelin said:

@PPLD, how strange!!! You know, in my dream they could also have been gymnastics suits. Brings faint childhood memories in my case, and I really liked gymnastics, despite the suit!

I also did no notable preparations.

Perhaps this is a process of choosing our looks for dream gatherings? Or -- which in my case is more likely -- exploring potential vulnerabilites around group activities? I always dreaded being in groups, still not my favorite thing, so the thought brings up old fears that apparently go back to childhood. "What if I don't fit in?" (yet I did, as I was wearing the same "uniform"); "What if I get bullied for being different?" etc.

Now that you mentioned it, could have been about 7 people around my campfire, too. I was too scared to count.

P.S. I guess I posted my dream slightly in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

Ha! Interesting with the gymnastics. So my association in the dream, while dreaming was - bathing suit that makes me think of all these crazy gymnastics/water gymnastics/show groups that they had in the 40-ies.

I have chosen my dream outfit!!! Yay!!! Or it actually just 'came' to me. As soon as I read Jeroen's  session with Michael, I just got the picture of what this Personality probably already uses as a representation in the Astral.

I too posted in the wrong place but copied over to the dream sharing. I'm certain we'll find it anyway ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3

We need to decide the place so my I _might_ be able to focus. But I kinda dreamed about @Evelin. I was going to holiday with my family, but we missed the flight, so I thought we should drive. (from Finland to Malaga?), and I thought I must remember to stop by and visit Evelin. The drive was supposed to take 13-hours in the dream, irl it's at least a week.?

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 2

Some days ago I felt as if an earth-quake happened, but I thought that couldn't be, so I decided it was most certainly some work going on where dynamite was being used. But so far I haven't located any work of that kind around here.

Then about 3 days ago I woke up during the night and was sure there was a smaller earthquake but and decided I had been dreaming.

Last night at 2am I was still awake and this strange experience comes again, and I didn't even bother to check what it was. I would normally think that does not happen here.

Today on the news a small earthquake happened, only 2,5, and the center was north of Oslo (south east of Norway)

Just adding that one week later there was an earth quake at the westcoast (south)  of Norway.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Thank you @NickG  :-)  I think he had dark hair and a stubble.  Seemed to have both Creative and Focused energies balanced. 

@Ingun A couple of weeks ago or so,  I was writing a chapter of my story about an earthquake, and the next day there was small one! 

October is traditionally "The month of Eartquakes" in Perú. There's a procession in honour of a "Lord of the miracles": It's basically an image of Christ in the crux. Its name originated in the 17th century during an earthquake, which destroyed most of Lima city leaving only that mural standing. 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Last night, I remember having several different dreams in relation to shared dreaming and TLE. I can only recall details of two though and those details were hard to hold onto after I awoke.

1. I remember there was a sort of uprising in which people of beliefs differing from the mainstream were getting taken or hurt. Some TLE people had disappeared, a handful of people from TLE banded together to create safe places for people to go. Physically and emotionally. I think we created something like our shared dream state during this time so that people who could not get to us physically could benefit. It was also for those who were with us physically that needed a safe place of dreams as there were haunted by their waking life. We also created at least one physical safe place for related people to gather. A majority of current TLEers were there.

2. There was a small gathering of people. I think @Kasia, @Matt, @Jeroen, and @PPLD were there and maybe some others. I got a vague impression of the place as being in nature at some level, but the dream was very focused and the environment did not matter. The people at this gathering were listening intently and asking questions to the Michael Entity. I remember distinctly that the answers were definitely phrased as Michael would answer. The questions seemed to revolve around the shared dream experiment and the Essence connections, with a focus on past life involvement. The questions I remember concerned one person who was going to be my mother this lifetime. It seemed to be referring to my current lifetime. There were different opportunities that our Essences wanted to pursue and changed the plan. The current plans were more challenging and gave us a different potential than how it was previously planned. I think the other lifetime would have been a "rest and recreation" lifetime. This connection I was to have with that person renegotiated into a series of potential agreements to help me. I think I might have been channeling, but that could have been an effect of the dream.

In the light of the second dream and related thoughts. I reevaluated the dream objects from my other post. I wonder if the dream objects were not so much a representation of the person, but of my connection to them, due to trying to connect to people using connection as my gravity rather than a neutral representation. Perhaps @Jeroen was a guide for me or @Matt and I have or had karma or @Kasia helped me get rich in a past life. I guess my next Michael session is going to be on dreams and past lives. @Evelin's dream with the campfire and ritual really struck a cord with me too. It seems like there may be a pattern developing. Similar elements in separate dreams. Order out of chaos, what a beauty. Perhaps because of our intentions we are sort of like water circling a drain getting mixed together, but not fully connecting. We may just need time.

Edited by MichaelE
Clarification
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 1

My dreams seem to slip away from me because I get woken up by noisy kids and my wife who insists that my waking is short and sharp. So these are the scraps I can recall:

Friday night: a long segment featuring a car journey in an unusual and temperamental car. Lots of impromptu repairs at the roadside.

A segment featuring myself and another man who started off as my Dad. We were trying to evade capture by some unseen people. We got away with it for a while, then made our way through an old run down building where we were confronted by an unknown man. Suddenly I was viewing the situation in the third person and I saw one of us shot in the left upper chest with a shotgun blast that blew a hole through the torso, and the other guy got shot immediately after. Pretty violent.

Saturday night: I woke up remembering a bit where I was in a room in a building way up on a tall hill or cliff. It may have been like a castle tower. In the room were a table, chairs, belongings, and an Eagle in a cage that was not large enough for such a majestic creature.

The owner was out of the room, but I felt within my rights to help the Eagle out of the cage. I opened the cage  and it hopped onto my arm and I lifted it out. 

The Eagle was not too pleased. It went to bite me a few times but without intending to really harm me. 

The owner walked back into the room, and I felt they were not too happy with me. They thought it might escape out of the open windows. 

I felt the pressure to win the bird over, and somehow I won its favour. Soon it was happy to sit on my arm. I even let it out of the window and it gladly came back to me.

I looked up the symbolism of Eagles in dreams and it seems to be very auspicious!

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 1

Today for the first time since I began to give intention to dream with someone from TLE. I had a dream totally related to a person: @Ingun. It was a very crazy dream and not so pleasant.

In the first part of the dream. I was showering. And remembering one of Ingun's post (upon waking up I did not remember what the post was). but for some reason I felt the need to leave home. When I left I saw that the police were there. It seems that some criminal had invaded the house, something like that.

I woke up after that dream to go to the bathroom. But when I went back to sleep it seems that the dream continued.

In the second part of the dream. I was in a sort of meeting with other people. And everyone was telling their dreams. It seems members were from TLE, but I did not recognize anyone.

I was in debt whether or not I told my dream. Then one of the people said he dreamed that @Ingun had died. So I ended up saying that I dreamed about her, too.

That's it. I did not get to interact with anyone. but I think it's a start.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Hahaha OMG this morning...

To start with: I have decided on my dream token and my method of transportation.

Symbols are important to me, at least my own are, so I have really played with it, and felt it, and thought it etc. It has to be meaningful. And now it's set. Check.

Before sleep, I did the @Jeroen prep in front of the mirror. Very touching actually! Got me a bit misty-eyed. 

And I went to sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't recall anything. Just a total blank. Except for one thing:

it was hard for me to hear my alarm, because I was dreaming exactly this part of the music score from The Hobbit - Desolation of Smaug, when Sauron shows himself to Gandalf in the Ruins of Dol Guldur. It played so loud in my head so I still can hear it! ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Just had a crazy dream. I was in a classroom and it was a TLE gathering. I was the first one there, and very nervous to meet people. @James D showed up then, and @DanielaS showed up and was telling me where my assigned seat was. Then out of nowhere David Duchovny shows up, which is really weird because im not an x files fan or watcher. We all walk outside and were at a futuristic air force base or something, where all this weird flying stuff is being tested. I remember asking someone if all this technology is from spacecraft they had found, and i got a yes. During the dream actually, all i got was the name David and i remember his face, and i had to google his last name. In the dream, i only remember actually talking to Daniela and David, but James was there. It was extremely vivid. I can still remember how everyone looked ans sounded in the dream.

Edited by Matt

I've been so pissed off just recently in waking life. I think I entered the female expressive cycle again because my mood turned sharp+sour (and greedy!) for no apparent reason, when it was pretty bright and "hopeful" before.
I went to bed early last night out of sheer spite- which never works because I never get a good sleep when I wake up, and I always have to face my own "demons" anyways from the day before.
Last night's dreams were so scattered- very little cohesiveness. It was like everything I'd been thinking about was just thrown into a discombobulated mess. For some reason, my cat was still alive too- but unlike usual, I never remarked that she should be dead.
When I entered any kind of room in the dream it seemed like that room got ridiculously messy in an instant.
I don't recall if I met anyone, but I think I did. I woke up all through the night (which is rare might I say), so I don't recall the sheer amount of dream spaces I visited (which was a lot). I haven't gotten a truly good rest in a while.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 3

• ARTISAN

I would like to ask for advice and info on what I experienced last night. I have frequently vivid dreams, but despite my efforts to induce lucid dreaming I have never yet succeeded in becoming completely lucid. There may be a fear factor at play because during one period of intense intention setting with a focus on seeing my hands in the dream and becoming lucid, I had a dream in which my hands became swords and I had to fight demons! After the fact, I thought that if I had become lucid in that dream, I might have freaked out. (Although, at least now I know I can turn my hands into weapons at need!)

Last night, I was not really sleepy when I turned out the light so I had a hard time clearing my mind and going to sleep. Finally I tried a relaxation process and lay quietly.

I believe I entered the hypnagogic state: I began to see images that I knew were going to become clearer if I stayed in that state. I experienced strange sensations, so I was somewhat fearful of what images might appear, but I knew that this was an opportunity, so I allowed myself to focus in the images. I saw what appeared to be a patio with a chair and some pool toys scattered around. The color yellow was prominent in some way, but I could not say how, except that some of the toys were yellow. I also had the sense that there was another set of images just out of reach beyond these images.

As I allowed myself to see, the image began to alter: it was as though I was watching via a camera on wheels that was being pulled back, allowing me to see more of this scene. The patio continued and more ‘pool toys’ were scattered around.

The scene was benign, but because the sensations of this state were so odd, I was still fearful of allowing myself to relax into the vision, and I pulled back. The image disappeared and I lay awake considering the experience until I finally went to sleep. 

The experience of this vision was quite different than pure imagination or daydreaming. I'm pretty sure my eyes were somewhat open, and there was kind of a pulling sensation associated with the images. Perhaps it was a state related to remote viewing. Or perhaps it was a lucid dream in that I was awake and aware that I was watching a scene unfold. 

Has anyone else experienced something similar who can explain what happened?

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Yesterday morning I dreamt there was a TLE gathering in a large room, where we were all sitting on the floor experimenting with meeting up in our dream space. There were about 20 of us. There were 2 instructors there guiding us, one was female and one was male. They had a light and playful attitude toward us and our intention. The man was even slightly amused by our little game. 

They were discussing our objects and the man said, "If you leave your object on the north side, you have some tightening." Then he laughed a hearty laugh and I wondered why anyone would want to leave their object behind--'Would it be to have something to return to, to mark the spot?' I was feeling noncommittal about my object and still considering what I wanted to bring just before we were to begin our first test-run. 

I closed my eyes and visualized an open green field. There were trees along the sides of the field, and I remembered thinking that it was better that way, that @Ingun was right-the open field worked more optimally. There were a couple different paths in my visualization. I think at this point I was actually in the dream space (a dream within a dream). I decided to take the path to the right because it was more open. The path to the left was narrow and looked less inviting. I didn't see any TLE members, and then I heard someone shout out from the large room we were seated in, "Keep your eyes peeled, Dawn." It was a female voice. My eyes had been closed and I thought, 'Maybe we can do this with our eyes open.' 

Then the man asked us what we needed--Peace, Rest, Nature, etc. @Wendy excitedly yelled, "A pumpkin patch"! @Rosario was interested in finding some guides and insight. I felt I didn't need peace (it was peaceful here) and I had nature in my dream, so I said, "I want hot apple cider!" (No clue what that's about, except that I was craving a hard cider the other day and never had one). I realized that we could all add little details of our own choosing to the main scene.

The woman "guiding" us snapped us out of our visualizations/dreams. I felt it was premature. She started talking to me about the number 19. She showed me a figurine with 19 small, glowing lights up and down the figurine. I think the figure was a person, a small statue of some sort. I asked her if the 19 lights had anything to do with the chakras/meridians and she said they did. I had the feeling there was way more to it though, but she either didn't want to correct me or didn't think it was quite the right time to get into all of it. She placed her hands on top of my head and said, "The Buddhas say your crown is still buzzing." I said, "Yes, I feel it here" and I placed my hands on my head to show her where I felt tingling and some pressure. 

At this point the dream segued into another TLE gathering. There were 2 rooms. One room was smaller and I was talking to @Bobby Keating about the logistics of something. He had forgotten the correct pronunciation of a word (can't remember the word) and was asking me. We both said the word aloud correctly, and agreed it was a funny word. We laughed hysterically over this. Then @Troy came out with a tray holding 3 types of cakes. @BrianW wanted the cheesecake. I went for the chocolate. The other slice was some kind of berry cake. It looked less appetizing, but I thought it probably tasted good despite its lackluster appearance. I wondered if anyone in the room next to us would choose it and could report back. At that point, the gathering grew hazy and I woke up. 

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

This morning my dream was fuzzy upon wakening, but it was another TLE gathering. We were all standing in a row. I was sitting next to @DanielaS and @Heidi. A woman I didn't recognize (some sort of facilitator) was walking down the line of us, arranging us. She asked some of us to stand on our heads as part of a warm-up exercise. @Jeroen was there at one point, helping to guide a small group of female TLE members, including myself. @MichaelE gave some instruction as well. I remember @NickG was there too. There were also some people that I didn't recognize as members I knew. After the session/training, I walked outside with Heidi and we were discussing what we were doing there and if we were going to be staying overnight or not. 

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

22 hours ago, MichaelE said:

1. I remember there was a sort of uprising in which people of beliefs differing from the mainstream were getting taken or hurt. Some TLE people had disappeared, a handful of people from TLE banded together to create safe places for people to go. Physically and emotionally. I think we created something like our shared dream state during this time so that people who could not get to us physically could benefit. It was also for those who were with us physically that needed a safe place of dreams as there were haunted by their waking life. We also created at least one physical safe place for related people to gather. A majority of current TLEers were there.

I wonder if the dream objects were not so much a representation of the person, but of my connection to them, due to trying to connect to people using connection as my gravity rather than a neutral representation. Perhaps @Jeroen was a guide for me or @Matt and I have or had karma or @Kasia helped me get rich in a past life. I guess my next Michael session is going to be on dreams and past lives. @Evelin's dream with the campfire and ritual really struck a cord with me too. It seems like there may be a pattern developing. Similar elements in separate dreams. Order out of chaos, what a beauty. Perhaps because of our intentions we are sort of like water circling a drain getting mixed together, but not fully connecting. We may just need time.

Michael, when I read about your 1st dream, I got an ominous feeling that some day, or in some parallel, we might actually, seriously need all this "fun exercise"...
(Similar to Working Groups as a symbolic backup drive of the Human Story.)

Yeah, we need time, which is very different in the dreaming world. I suppose our "Day Personalities" find comfort and validation in common symbols appearing in our dreams, but I have a feeling lots more is going on than most of us remember from our dreams. This seems to be a Tuning phase.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • WHAT/WOW! 1