Share your dream experiences

Jeroen

• PRIEST

@PPLD and @Evelin, this made me laugh out loud because of the symbolism. The swimming in a large pool with all the colourful bathing suits in the 40's is called "synchronized swimming". This symbolism makes perfect sense as the shared dream experiment is all about synchronization and it's happening on the Astral plane in a shared space where it's all about emotions or water. Even the symbol of women is interesting as everyone is likely connecting through their more chaotic, fluid Female Energy. Anyway... very funny and very cool!!  I often find dream, intuitive, or symbolic language extremely humourous. I have laughed myself silly as symbols start to become more clear, obvious and ordered. Often saying "But of course... it's so obvious now that I can see the patterns". I guess that's the Higher Moving Centre at work. ???

On 10/29/2017 at 6:23 AM, PPLD said:

I cannot tell if it is a coincidence or there is some vague, remote connection, but there we have it! And I have never dreamt about bathing suits before of what I know, because everything they are connected to (water, swimming, beach etc) is nothing I like very much.

40s bathing suits.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

6 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@PPLD and @Evelin, this made me laugh out loud because of the symbolism. The swimming in a large pool with all the colourful bathing suits in the 40's is called "synchronized swimming". This symbolism makes perfect sense as the shared dream experiment is all about synchronization and it's happening on the Astral plane in a shared space where it's all about emotions or water. Even the symbol of women is interesting as everyone is likely connecting through their more chaotic, fluid Female Energy. Anyway... very funny and very cool!!  I often find dream, intuitive, or symbolic language extremely humourous. I have laughed myself silly as symbols start to become more clear, obvious and ordered. Often saying "But of course... it's so obvious now that I can see the patterns". I guess that's the Higher Moving Centre at work. 1f643.png1f913.png1f602.png

Maureen, thank you so much for your clarity! ? I was struggling to see the big picture here, too much going on in my daily life.

Me, too, always laughing myself silly at my own dream symbols. Haven't had time for in-depth dream talks with myself lately, but I fondly remember the days :)

So, my swimsuit dream tells me that I am or we all are "still at the beach, not swimming yet". Still tuning in, getting in sync, forming groups. I'm fine with this.

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

8 hours ago, Janet said:

I would like to ask for advice and info on what I experienced last night. I have frequently vivid dreams, but despite my efforts to induce lucid dreaming I have never yet succeeded in becoming completely lucid. There may be a fear factor at play because during one period of intense intention setting with a focus on seeing my hands in the dream and becoming lucid, I had a dream in which my hands became swords and I had to fight demons! After the fact, I thought that if I had become lucid in that dream, I might have freaked out. (Although, at least now I know I can turn my hands into weapons at need!)

Last night, I was not really sleepy when I turned out the light so I had a hard time clearing my mind and going to sleep. Finally I tried a relaxation process and lay quietly.

I believe I entered the hypnagogic state: I began to see images that I knew were going to become clearer if I stayed in that state. I experienced strange sensations, so I was somewhat fearful of what images might appear, but I knew that this was an opportunity, so I allowed myself to focus in the images. I saw what appeared to be a patio with a chair and some pool toys scattered around. The color yellow was prominent in some way, but I could not say how, except that some of the toys were yellow. I also had the sense that there was another set of images just out of reach beyond these images.

As I allowed myself to see, the image began to alter: it was as though I was watching via a camera on wheels that was being pulled back, allowing me to see more of this scene. The patio continued and more ‘pool toys’ were scattered around.

The scene was benign, but because the sensations of this state were so odd, I was still fearful of allowing myself to relax into the vision, and I pulled back. The image disappeared and I lay awake considering the experience until I finally went to sleep. 

The experience of this vision was quite different than pure imagination or daydreaming. I'm pretty sure my eyes were somewhat open, and there was kind of a pulling sensation associated with the images. Perhaps it was a state related to remote viewing. Or perhaps it was a lucid dream in that I was awake and aware that I was watching a scene unfold. 

Has anyone else experienced something similar who can explain what happened?

Your experience sounds very similar to mine when I can remember my dreams. I only remember my dreams when in this hypnagogic state. From what I have read and my experience, I think your experience was a lucid dream. In this state, if I try, I can use my thoughts and intentions to guide the dreams. Usually I do not guide them at all, but recently with this dream experiment I have been doing it more often. I think lucid dreaming comes down to trusting yourself and knowing that you are safe. I have not participated in remote viewing or any out of body experiences, but I believe that the hypnagogic state is the same for all of it. It may depend on the intention. This hypnagogic state is like a meditation or trance except your body is fully asleep. Just like during meditation we relax our body to hear our mind(a simplification); lucid dreaming seems like a deeper extension of that. It is funny I did not put two and two together until now. I discovered this state from my experiments with different sleep cycles. Here is some information that might help you and others here.

During my experiments with alternative sleep cycles, I had a really hard time getting enough rest out of a 20-30 minute nap especially when I had to force myself to go to sleep. It would take almost the entire allotted time to even get to sleep. I tried visualization techniques, but did not work well. I stumbled upon a series of articles concerning inducing sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. I read the articles and immediately thought, "This is exactly what I need." Needless to say, I tried it out and the techniques enabled me to go to sleep quickly, at any time, and, I realize now, to easily access this hypnagogic state. I still use some of these techniques to this day.

I think it is harder to lucid dream or even dream intentionally when you are physically and especially mentally tired. Seems to me your brain needs to be awake, but your body needs to be asleep. This releases your mind to travel and be active in the decision making. When we dream at night, when both mind and body are asleep, the mind is on autopilot. Perhaps with enough practice and time you might be able to tap into the autopilot and influence it. The techniques I found allow you to keep your mind awake and your body asleep without any visualizing because it flips the usual process and teaches you to communicate with your body and tell your body to sleep. I will not elaborate on the process because I will include the link at the end of the post. It is fascinating though.

I do not know if you have heard about these techniques, but I thought I would mention them to anyone you would like to try lucid dreaming. I think lucid dreaming might give us an easier way to access our meeting ground since it is all about intention. For those that want to try and for those with insomnia, trouble falling asleep, or remembering dreams; it worked for me. Remember dreaming is an art. It takes time, patience, and creativity.

Link to the series of articles (The next article is in a link at the bottom of the first, for a total of five): http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/waking-sleep-paralysis.html

I hope this helps.

Edited by MichaelE
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

@Janet, it reminds me of a state that I have not really thought about so much.

And yes I agree, it is a different state from any other. 

After reading your post I have made these comparisons between when I am in this 'weird' state (that I think you also are describing) and other experiences I have, to get a better idea of it:

• Lucid dreaming: Nope. I'm a lucid dreamer by nature, so I know it is not that.
  • Falling asleep dreaming: Nope. The feel is totally different. I am still awake here. Alpha/Theta wave state.
  • What I call visions: Nope. These I get when I am totally awake, like in the middle of the day, in the middle of a task or (rather awkward) work meeting or interaction with others etc. Beta wave state.
  • Plunging into the on-going dream state: Nope. This also happens when I am totally awake. I just get a picture of the ongoing dream state (that Michael mentioned for Jeoren in this session). But that's about seeing the Astral, and it has a different look/feel to it. Beta wave state.

I find it very interesting that you mention remote viewing. I haven't been experimenting with it, so I have no idea about how it feels/looks like, as compared to the other experiences that I have.

Then I'm also thinking here; when you work actively with your brain wave states you can actually stay awake while the brain is mainly in Theta but sporadically going into Delta wave state. Can it be something like that?

But regarding remote viewing maybe @Rosario could add some insights? I remember that you were experimenting with it Rosario? Do you find relevance in Janet's description?

Oh! And I don't have your discipline Janet. I just get equally surprised every time it happens, which leads to me losing the picture, so I have no idea how the state could evolve in my case.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Janet i have had a similar sounding experience, i was not asleep at the time just laying in bed, the "yellow" from my experience was more of like looking through a filter that dulled and tinted what i was seeing, the tinting made it difficult to see and was not as clear as i wanted; the scene was also mundane i don't recall any details of the scene. i also remember a pulling feeling that made it more difficult to maintain the focus. I associated it as probably being related to an unpracticed remote viewing, and not related to any dream state.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

32 minutes ago, Erick said:

the "yellow" from my experience was more of like looking through a filter that dulled and tinted what i was seeing,

Check!

I have been describing this for myself as the special light you have on sunny autumn days; long, warm, light. Or a bit "retro" filter.  A golden filter I'd like to say, even more than yellow.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Just had a crazy dream. I was in a classroom and it was a TLE gathering. I was the first one there, and very nervous to meet people. @James D showed up then, and @DanielaS showed up and was telling me where my assigned seat was. Then out of nowhere David Duchovny shows up, which is really weird because im not an x files fan or watcher. We all walk outside and were at a futuristic air force base or something, where all this weird flying stuff is being tested. I remember asking someone if all this technology is from spacecraft they had found, and i got a yes. During the dream actually, all i got was the name David and i remember his face, and i had to google his last name. In the dream, i only remember actually talking to Daniela and David, but James was there. It was extremely vivid. I can still remember how everyone looked ans sounded in the dream.

You and me in a Quadrate configuration with @James D and David Duchovny?!  I love it! This dream seems specific enough to actually ask Michael about!  Which of us is the LOVE, the KNOWLDEGE, the POWER, and the SUPPORT and what are we working  on? ;) 

I have always felt a familiarity with David Duchovny. I didn't have a crush on him like a lot of my friends did during the height of the X-Files popularity. He just seemed familiar. I felt sad for him a few years back when he came out to say he was struggling with sex addiction. It seemed to have destroyed his marriage and slowed down his career.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

• ARTISAN

@MichaelE -- the link now goes to a form that enrolls you in an email-driven program. I don't object, and I will read what they have to send, but I thought you should know the link may not go to what you expected. 

4 hours ago, MichaelE said:

I think it is harder to lucid dream or even dream intentionally when you are physically and especially mentally tired. Seems to me your brain needs to be awake, but your body needs to be asleep.

This was a basic rule passed on during my lucid dreaming class at The Monroe Institute. We were given binaural beat recordings (generally like white noise via speakers embedded in our bed cubicles) to induce and deepen sleep during the first part of the night -- for at least three 90-minute cycles. (The premise is that we sleep and wake many times during the night, usually in cycles of about 90 minutes. The first three cycles are most important physically.) After those three cycles, we were awakened. We were told to go to the bathroom and stay up and awake for at least 15 minutes. This was to ensure that our brains would wake up enough that we would not immediately fall back into deep sleep. When we returned to bed, we employed one of several techniques to firm up our intention for lucid dreaming, and at this time we were given different sounds. These were intended to help us go to sleep and then at some point in the cycle special wave sounds (gamma, I think?) were added to suggest to our brains to wake up while our bodies stayed asleep. 

I did have very interesting dreams during this class, and one dream in which I knew I was dreaming but could not achieve full lucidity (that is, prove to myself that I was dreaming). However, that dream turned out to be extremely precognitive and my instructor said that was probably the reason I did not achieve lucidity -- the full message would not have been received. How I wish I could put my hands on one of those full-length nighttime recordings to try to replicate the experience I had at TMI! The at-home exercise is only 45 minutes.

Without the recording, I think most lucid dreaming instructions indicate that you should not return to bed after a bathroom break but move to another location in the house to suggest to your brain that it's time for something different. I have a very hard time with the idea of leaving my warm bed for an easy chair or sofa in the middle of the night. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@Janet There is information on the website for the second link you just have to figure out how to navigate(It is confusing). The first link had the important information, the series of articles. The second was more for curiosity's sake. I have removed the second link to decrease confusion. Thanks.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

@Dawn Lovely dream! Well,  yesterday I was reading Lifetimes as Guides, and I felt drawn to do a little meditation to thank my Guides for their presence, love and patience all this time ; -)  I also tried contacting some creative spirits to amuse myself in automatic writing or sci-fantasy stories. So you might have tapped into that :D ! 

10 hours ago, Janet said:

The experience of this vision was quite different than pure imagination or daydreaming. I'm pretty sure my eyes were somewhat open, and there was kind of a pulling sensation associated with the images. Perhaps it was a state related to remote viewing. Or perhaps it was a lucid dream in that I was awake and aware that I was watching a scene unfold. 

Has anyone else experienced something similar who can explain what happened?

@PPLD @Janet I've been playing on and off with remote viewing since 2016.  I'd like to give a cuter name, though! I think it's another name/technique for 'clairvoyance'/ clear vision, which everyone already does in different ways.   So, this is how RV works for me  :-) I have pen and paper in hand. It helps if you take note of a "target number" or unrelated symbol that represents what you want to see.... Works like an anchor. I close my eyes and set the intention to "see my target". I quickly slip into a meditative state. I feel kind of floating.... like a white canvas or an empty vessel... my consciousnes expanding beyond my "head" and body.... but it certainly feels different from dream-related states. (I can return to "regular conscioussnes" within seconds, without feeling drowsy)

Seconds later, I get a "just knowing" feel of the target, and let my hand myself scribble and doodle freely.  Sometimes I also get feelings and glimpses of images in my mind's eye. For me, this hardly lasts more than 2 minutes ---perhaps related to my high freq and Priest Essence...or maybe I just like it simple and quick. Then, I take note of remaining impressions or words, and enjoy validating what I saw.  

Hope this  helps :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 9

@Dawn Cool dreams! You seem to be making a ton of progress already. Stay put so I can find you tonight! Lol

I did have a dream with Troy in it on the 28th, but no other TLE'ers since. He was doing some kind of house-call channeling where he came to meet me and set up technical equipment like a paranormal investigator would. Before he left, he handed me a copy of a session he did for another student named Alexander (no idea). Apparently Alexander had shared a similar experience to me and I would find the transcript helpful. I asked Troy if maybe he and I were also in a Tandem Monad. He said no. :)

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll be able to drop some more names soon!

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 2

G'morning!

Early this morning I dreamed I was at TLEGG again. Troy and Ardis were there and we were having lunch, which consisted of a tuna sandwich. I was surprised and said to Troy, "I thought fish wasn't part of the vegan diet." He said, "It is if it's white." My Essence Twin arrived later to visit and I encouraged her to stay for the day. I told her that you could pay by the hour. A workshop was about to begin and we were walking to the main house. She was really curious to explore the place. It was a beautiful day and sun was shining, but she kept exclaiming how hot she was. It seemed she had been coming there from a hectic day. I was the opposite (feeling overly cold and needing a scarf).

Note: This is the second dream where I was at TLEGG and had a fish sandwich. The first dream happened months before I even decided to go to the Gathering. In that dream, @NickG was my roommate and @Bobby was the cook who prepared the sandwiches for us. I shared that dream with Nick and asked him if he was going to the Gathering, so - long story short - he did and we were roommates, later finding out that we had Agreements to meet and are Essence Mates sharing a Tandem Monad. Does anyone have an idea what the fish sandwich could symbolize? Could it be I'm "fishing" for something?

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 4

• PRIEST
14 minutes ago, Bobby said:

@Heidi  Oh great, leave it to me to corrupt the innocent!  1f600.png

You're in good company, @Bobby. Jesus fed his disciples and his followers fish. Maybe this is a precursor to the manifestation of the Infinite Soul.  :ENVOUTER:

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • LOL 7

18 hours ago, Erick said:

@Janet i have had a similar sounding experience, i was not asleep at the time just laying in bed, the "yellow" from my experience was more of like looking through a filter that dulled and tinted what i was seeing, the tinting made it difficult to see and was not as clear as i wanted; the scene was also mundane i don't recall any details of the scene. i also remember a pulling feeling that made it more difficult to maintain the focus. I associated it as probably being related to an unpracticed remote viewing, and not related to any dream state.

I had an experience perhaps 18 months ago or more that I felt was an out of body experience that involved a kind of yellow tinted filter on my vision. I was fully aware of my surrounding but I also knew I was asleep on the sofa. I realised it was an out of body experience and I also knew I was about to wake up. I had a sensation of gravity pulling me towards the sofa.  I knew I had seconds left, so I lunged at the TV and put my hands went through it, as I knew they would. I then woke up on the sofa.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

2 hours ago, Maureen said:

You're in good company, @Bobby. Jesus fed his disciples and his followers fish. Maybe this is a precursor to the manifestation of the Infinite Soul.  :ENVOUTER:

When I read that comment I started laughing a bit to myself because I started thinking about this song. (Well the Marilyn Manson version, had no idea he covered the song until today.)

No pressure right @Bobby? ?? Shall I bring the wine and wafers?  

@Heidi Maybe you could ask your guides or Essence if there’s anyway they can point you in a direction to make that dream more clear and understandable. 

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 5

On 10/30/2017 at 5:16 PM, Dawn said:

This morning my dream was fuzzy upon wakening, but it was another TLE gathering. /... / A woman I didn't recognize (some sort of facilitator) was walking down the line of us, arranging us. She asked some of us to stand on our heads as part of a warm-up exercise.

Interesting! Before you posted this I wrote in the Shared Meeting Ground thread that chairs would be nice, although some of us might want to stand on their heads, instead.

Wonder if it was me or my Essence or some guide of mine, in your dream. You see, standing on my head has been my favorite mini-exercise since about age 5.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Last night I give intention to meet someone from TLE and go to the open green field, since it was the place that won.

I had a dream. but I did not find anyone. I do not remember the details. All I remember is that shortly before arriving at the meeting place I was sucked into some other place. I tried to go back but I could not.

then some crime happened in this other place and all were prevented from leaving until it was discovered who it was. That's all I remember.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

I dreamt I was at a huge amphitheatre with a big crowd of like-minded people. The dominant colors were yellow-brownish-beige, like scenes in the LOTR or some such (haven't watched any of them, just snippets). There was what seemed like a LOTR convention, or a Fans of the Middle Ages convention, as people were dressed that way. But the weirdest thing was the food: we used pizza boxes for plates and ate what seemed like a pot dish of pieces of apple, rye bread and some sort of nuggets. I even commented to myself or to someone sitting next to me what a strange meal this was. Yet I ate it and it was fine, and I was quite happy to be there, with similar weirdoes :) Didn't recognize anyone, though.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

16 hours ago, Evelin said:

Interesting! Before you posted this I wrote in the Shared Meeting Ground thread that chairs would be nice, although some of us might want to stand on their heads, instead.

Wonder if it was me or my Essence or some guide of mine, in your dream. You see, standing on my head has been my favorite mini-exercise since about age 5.

Ha-how strange, Evelin! Actually, I didn't glimpse the woman's face, but her hair was short and brown like in your picture. She had a no-nonsense approach and was slightly impatient with setting things up and getting started. When she suggested I stand on my head, I thought it was odd but that she might be onto something, so I went with it! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

I had a dream last night where @Dawn and I were working together on examining a series of dream objects in a classroom like environment. There were a series of at least 6 objects on a table that we were looking at and more than that as well nearby. Each one had a unique form and I think each one was connected to someone.

As we examined each object we began to realize that we could access the lifetimes and experiences of the person connected to the object. We appeared to have gone through several phases of examining the objects as part of learning more about how we could access and perceive these experiences. During each phase, the objects would float together off the table and then back onto the table after we were done.

We then came to the realization that each object was interconnected and part of a greater whole. I believe we could then begin to see how the lifetimes of different people were linked together. Even though the objects might have appeared separate from one another, there was no actual division between them.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Drawing blanks on my dreams again. I had heavy dreams last night too- and keep meeting new people in all my recent dreams.
But it's all on the tip of my damn tongue! Gahh!
I've been heading to bed late though, so that may be why.
Waking life seems particularly adaptive too right now- in the sense that there's a surreal feel, weirdly sad, grieving undercurrent, and constant changes happening around me.
I think we're gearing up for another big nexus. I've been expecting that some time in December a big divergence might happen.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

For the first time in weeks I actually have a dream I can share! I was sitting outside this pizza place by my house that had picnic tables  thrown about the front under this overhang roof. I was with friends and was talking to this girl at my job that had had a crush on me since she started working there. I was trying to explain to her that I do not feel the same way and no matter how much she wishes for that to change, it’s not going too. Que my helper who is none other than Barack Obama. He felt very present in the dream, and we talked like we had been friends for a while but were doing something a tad unpleasant as we were talking this girl through it. After I told the girl this, all my friends around me cringed like when something is brought out to the surface in a group of people that doesn’t want to be acknowledged. After this Obama said verbatim, “Maybe this is a chance for you to open up to your higher entity structure.” At the time I thought what a priestly thing to say and assumed he was talking with the girl. But, the more I thought about it, the more I began to question it because the other figures in my dream didn’t have the presence he had. He felt real, the rest felt like shadows. So then I began to wonder, “Is he talking to me? Maybe these are parts of MYSELF and this is just how I have chosen to see them with these characters.” 

Then the dream shifted. Then I was with more people at this supermarket/beach resort and while I was talking to people who felt familiar, I kept having to fend off what felt like Russian agents who were trying to interrupt whatever I was trying to convey. It wasn’t violent but it was some type of mental/emotional gymnastics I had to do that rendered them out of commission and rendered them useless. I kept switching from that to talking to people but it all felt like it was happening simultaneously and I was just switching focus. It’s like the people I was talking too were trying to work through some stuff but I’m not sure what. 

When I finally woke up i had so many questions but also, I smiled to myself and was like....

514C1B67-AAC3-4EEF-93A3-5570E487986D.png

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

5 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I had a dream last night where @Dawn and I were working together on examining a series of dream objects in a classroom like environment. There were a series of at least 6 objects on a table that we were looking at and more than that as well nearby. Each one had a unique form and I think each one was connected to someone.

As we examined each object we began to realize that we could access the lifetimes and experiences of the person connected to the object. We appeared to have gone through several phases of examining the objects as part of learning more about how we could access and perceive these experiences. During each phase, the objects would float together off the table and then back onto the table after we were done.

We then came to the realization that each object was interconnected and part of a greater whole. I believe we could then begin to see how the lifetimes of different people were linked together. Even though the objects might have appeared separate from one another, there was no actual division between them.

So strange you had this dream last night, Jeroen! Just before I drifted off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the objects us students have chosen--what they might represent and how they might somehow be connected. For whatever reason, I am fascinated by these objects we've all selected. What an intriguing concept that they might help us discover our past links with one another. Love that!! ?

My dreams were jumbled last night. All I remember is @Maureen handing me a note with writing on it. I have no idea what the note said. I woke up before I was able to read it. Resend, Maureen! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • LOL 2