Share your dream experiences

Jeroen

8 hours ago, Dawn said:

Ha-how strange, Evelin! Actually, I didn't glimpse the woman's face, but her hair was short and brown like in your picture. She had a no-nonsense approach and was slightly impatient with setting things up and getting started. When she suggested I stand on my head, I thought it was odd but that she might be onto something, so I went with it! :)

My hair has been on the short side for the past 20 years, and no-nonsense and impatient -- that could be me. Yet I have no idea if the headstand had any other meaning than my possible "weird" signature. Change of perspective?

That reminds me, need to pick an object to take with me... nothing sharp!

BTW, once in this lifetime I have had the exact same dream with the person sleeping next to me, yet I cannot recall what we did to manage that. I remember it was intentional as we were quite well-tuned to each other for a while.But lives got in the way and we never continued the experiment.

I *know* in my bones that we are all meeting on the Astral anyway, and studying in Michael School, among other things, so we will meet one of these days or nights, I'm sure of it!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

I dreamed last night of being in a large meeting room where someone was scheduled to teach some sort of class last night. It had a slight woman with dark hair who seemed to be the teacher. There was a large group sitting in a circle of about maybe 50 people. I would have tried to pick people out but someone I knew showed up late and hijacked my attention from the rest of the group.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

I've had one more dream related to TLE. Although once again he has not found anyone. But it was a very interesting dream.

Before bed I read a post on a blog called: Task Companion and Past Life.

Enesse post is spoken of someone named David Butcher. I have no idea who David is. But still because I read that name before going to sleep he was quoted.

It was so. We were in the car, me, my father and my mother. My father was taking me to some meeting. And, although he did not agree because to him this thing of channeling entity does not exist.

He parked somewhere and I left alone. Following a spear epecie on the mountain. I stopped at a store. This store was equipped with equipment I can not remember that was faulty.

I talked a little with a person. And this person told me that I would hardly meet Daved or other TLE people because they were in the most advanced place and I was going to a more basic meeting.

Then someone explained something about 4 balls. And I literally saw 4 balls floating. And they said something And they said something about the fourth ball being out of tune with the other 3. I have no idea what that means.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Yesterday, I was reading Janet's session "Dreams and Headaches" and wondered about my attitude and way in helping to process these difficult times.

(I was also re-re-re-re-reading Ursula K. Le Guin's "The Earthsea Trilogy" -- which, among other things, has quite a bit to say to/about Old Souls.)

Dream after this:
No idea why, but I was in a public building, a hospital, school or a research center, when there was a strong earthquake, I'd say between magnitude 8 and 9. (I've never experienced an earthquake, but am fascinated by them and seen enough footage.) I felt the floor under my feet move about two feet to one side, then two feet to the other, as if I were on a big village swing that's just beginning to get going. From the window I saw the ground move back and forth the same way, so I spread my legs, brought my center of gravity lower and tried to stay balanced. Then I noticed a monkey sitting near the window, I wasn't sure if she was scared or not, but I decided to calm her, just in case, and said in child-speak "Swingy-swingy, eh?" and prepared to hold her in case she got scared. Surprisingly, I wasn't afraid, I just adjusted the way I was standing and waited it out.

(I have no trouble understanding what this dream was about.)

I was on a bus to meet some people at a place I had only seen in my dream before, wasn't sure if I'd recognize it from the bus window, so I could get off the bus at the right stop, it was evening, getting dark, but to my surprise I did recognize this place. It was a high white building by the sea and one first floor balcony was somehow important for this meeting. No idea what was supposed to happen once I got there. Then I had to wake up...

Edited by Evelin
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

• WARRIOR
6 minutes ago, Evelin said:

I was on a bus to meet some people at a place I had only seen in my dream before, wasn't sure if I'd recognize it from the bus window, so I could get off the bus in the right stop, it was evening, getting dark, but to my surprise I did recognize this place. It was a high white building by the sea and one first floor balcony was somehow important for this meeting. No idea what was supposed to happen once I got there. Then I had to wake up...

Sort of sounds like @Kasia area in Echt, maybe?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

6 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Dream geography is weird, Bobby!
I wonder if the White Palace from our dreams is an Astral Archetype or some such thing. School/temple/library all in one, we imagine it differently because our meaningful lifetimes of study have been in different locations, and possibly because some of those lifetimes were as Guides and I'm not sure how clearly they see Physical buildings and geography... I can hear Michael saying here: "It's not complicated, it's merely complex." LOL

I recall no tall buildings in present-day Echt, they are not a norm in Dutch small towns as far as I know. My dream bus line and seashore was actually in Tallinn, but the building wasn't... typical Astral mess! I'm probably just tired from those nightly schoolings Janet's session mentioned and my dream was telling me I know where to go for the TLE meeting, but have other pressing matters first. Like waking up and getting my kid to kindergarten.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

1 hour ago, Evelin said:

I wonder if the White Palace from our dreams is an Astral Archetype or some such thing. School/temple/library all in one

I may have dreamed of this place, too. It was huge and seemed familiar to me. Different from other dreams; It felt like one of those astral cities Michael has spoken about.

From June of last year:

"At some big, beautiful resort somewhere. There were magnificent white mountains in the background. It was as if I was on my last day there or something and I was taking in how great the place was. The resort was situated on a gorgeous beach shaped like a crescent moon. I was in some kind of floating transport moving backwards and could see huge cliffs with what looked like hotel rooms built into them. They looked almost impossible to get to, but they were beautiful. They were carved out of the cliffs similar to Petra in Jordan but polished limestone and looked more modern with intricate carvings and lights/lanterns throughout."

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

I have an area in Echt?? ?  Do tell. I've been considering moving to the Netherlands for the past year! 

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

• PRIEST
22 hours ago, Dawn said:

So strange you had this dream last night, Jeroen! Just before I drifted off to sleep last night, I was thinking about the objects us students have chosen--what they might represent and how they might somehow be connected. For whatever reason, I am fascinated by these objects we've all selected. What an intriguing concept that they might help us discover our past links with one another. Love that!! 1f60d.png

My dreams were jumbled last night. All I remember is @Maureen handing me a note with writing on it. I have no idea what the note said. I woke up before I was able to read it. Resend, Maureen! 1f609.png

@Dawn, here goes...

Handwritten Note_We're not broken just bent.jpg

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 4

On 11/2/2017 at 12:50 AM, Juni said:

I dreamed last night of being in a large meeting room where someone was scheduled to teach some sort of class last night. It had a slight woman with dark hair who seemed to be the teacher. There was a large group sitting in a circle of about maybe 50 people. I would have tried to pick people out but someone I knew showed up late and hijacked my attention from the rest of the group.

@Juni, how very interesting!

My dream from November 4th:

I find myself sitting on a chair, in front of a separate desk, facing me is a U-shaped row of  desks with maybe 15-20 people sitting.
I realize I am supposed to give a lecture or a seminar, the topic being: me.
I am very surprised by this, internally, but gather my thoughts as an old school friend introduces me, she ends by saying: "And she's 20 years old." I thank her, then raise my eyebrows and laugh a bit: "First, let's be real here: I'm past 40." To which the "class" makes a very surprised sound, and I say: "What, a woman can't be or can't say she's 40?" So I introduce myself further, sit and start talking, about... being a vegetarian!
While I was introduced I suddenly remembered I was expected to talk about being a vegetarian, as an example of an actual person who actually does this. I was mentally preparing for all the possible nasty or stereotypical questions, so was quickly thinking of typical counter-questions like "Would you eat your pet hamster?" etc.
Then, as I'm still in the middle of my first sentence, someone comes in late and it turns out to be my high school history teacher who is quite prominently known in my country, a really wise and sweet person. He looks at me a bit skeptically, but I keep talking, he finds his place and the dream ends.

This teacher is someone I remember only by his wise and gentle personality, not by what he taught us. I could always sense in his class that he was a teacher by nature, somehow; he taught antique history, but really just told us great stories, as if to amuse children. Antique history with all its myths was familiar to me by then, thus it was easy for me to overlook WHAT he was telling and focus on the HOW, and the WHO.
Curiously, this was what I was supposed to do in that seminar: to teach the WHO. By simply being myself, somehow. Which seriously frightened me at first as I am a nobody, but I thought: well, if this is expected of me, I have to do it.

It was very surprising to me that I was ready for this, even in a dream. One of the main reasons I left my previous job was that it became a part of my job to teach new employees, and I hated doing it. I'm a very impatient teacher in intellectual matters. But maybe not in some others... or maybe not in dreams :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Dreamt last night that I was at what felt like TLEGG again. @Kasia was one of my roommates. There was another girl, felt like @Cong but not sure. Dream details are fuzzy, but Kasia did have a couple possessions I took notice of (not sure if they are close at all to her dream object, but noting anyway): A small purse that she took with her on all her travels, as well as some kind of single-serve coffeemaker, like a cold-press. Our trip was coming to an end and she was thinking of taking another trip after to a vineyard. Cong (or whoever it was) was also using what looked like a cold press, but instead of coffee, she made several small cakes.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

26 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Dreamt last night that I was at what felt like TLEGG again. @Kasia was one of my roommates. There was another girl, felt like @Cong but not sure. Dream details are fuzzy, but Kasia did have a couple possessions I took notice of (not sure if they are close at all to her dream object, but noting anyway): A small purse that she took with her on all her travels, as well as some kind of single-serve coffeemaker, like a cold-press. Our trip was coming to an end and she was thinking of taking another trip after to a vineyard. Cong (or whoever it was) was also using what looked like a cold press, but instead of coffee, she made several small cakes.

Hey again! You're one of my most frequent TLE dream friends, @Heidi, so I know it was great "seeing" you again. ? Do you by chance remember what color the purse was? My object isn't a purse, but some of the other details are exactly right. And the coffeemaker probably references my favorite daily Ritual (True Spirit), which is my morning coffee, while the trip my True Rest of visiting new places. You get me, Heidi!! ?

I was also wondering, how much information are we sharing when validating our objects, and are we sharing it publicly or privately with the dreamer only? I guess if it's a "secret" object used for validation, maybe we should keep it private until more people start picking up on it? I don't know. Thoughts?

• LIKE/LOVE 10

1 hour ago, Heidi said:

Haha, you’re so right! I don’t typically drink coffee :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• PRIEST

I know I had dreams last night about more than one person at TLE but the only bit I can remember (which came to me when I saw Bobby's picture this morning) was grabbing @Bobby who was sitting on a comfy living room chair from the side/back in a full body hug and kissing him (his neck and face) till he laughed out loud. Actually, it got us both laughing. It reminded me of what I do to my husband or have done to kids whom I feel affection for. It felt both affectionate and fun. Nice dream!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

@Kasia The purse was somewhat similar to this, but either a cream or dusty rose color...can't remember.

I like the idea of maybe confirming dream objects through private message until enough people have identified them. :)

0994924a2a46fc375f99825a90217150--coach-hobo-coach-store.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Today I had another dream. But I did not meet anyone at TLE. Maybe for me simply giving intention is not enough. But most of my dreams have always been individual or with people who have personal issues. So changing that might take some time.

But there was an interesting thing. When Michael says to find someone who would take you to the meeting place. I imagined a character from the series once upon time. Because I dream of a certain frequency with personagnens of series. So I figured it would be easier. And tonight I dreamed of a character. Her name is: Emma. It was so:

Emma was like me. (This happens to me sometimes.) I see myself as someone else in a dream. Emma was in a church with a wedding dress. But there was only her in church. A person inside there seemed to be her mother. REmma's mother gave her an apprehension. That seemed to be a notebook and he had a nailed cross. The mother seemed upset about something but I can not remember what was said. Even though Emma was in a wedding dress there was no marriage, and she went home.

Then Emma and other people were watching like a fireworks show. Then Emma and the other people agreed in another place and it was from this that everything was a similation to teach them to protect each other.

Later I dreamed that I was leaving a shoppingg. And my parents said to accompany a boy that he would take me to a place I would like to go. But when we left the mall he started running at such a speed that I could not keep up with him and I ended up losing him.

I know some other things happened, but that's all I remember

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Yet another TLEGG-esque dream last night! This time @Dawn was one of my roommates. @DanielaS was the other roommate but I didn't see her in the dream, just knew she was there. And, again (like in yesterday's dream), I took notice to some of Dawn's possessions. Since the beds only had one flat-as-a-pancake pillow, Dawn brought with her an extra, as well as some cozy blankets. One in particular I noticed was a small baby blanket she folded neatly next to her pillows. I don't know if it was her old baby blanket or one of her children's, but it seemed to be special to her (may not be her dream object, but want to make note). That's about all I can remember.

Note: This dream and yesterday's with @Kasia and @Cong are eerily familiar. It seems everyone is coming prepared, bringing items with them to make themselves more comfortable while away from home. I wonder if it's just some preliminary dream stuff before we are more situated at the open green field spot we've been discussing.  Hmmmm...

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

27 minutes ago, Heidi said:

Yet another TLEGG-esque dream last night! This time @Dawn was one of my roommates. @DanielaS was the other roommate but I didn't see her in the dream, just knew she was there.

It makes sense, @Heidi , that you would know I was there in the dream but not see me. I've been following all this discussion kind of but not feeling ready to jump in and give it a real try. I've just been too overwhlemed by the general anxiety of collective consciousness and uckyness of greed that I really just want to rest at night. I've got my dream object. I choose it in about 30 seconds by accepting the first solid, random object that pictured in my mind and I'm just going to stick with it. So, if i see that object show up in anyone's dream description I'll pipe in. :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 9