Share your dream experiences

Jeroen

This is a dream I had at the beginning of the month. I've never dreamt so vividly.

I was part of a public meeting, in which health professionals were speaking out against a reduction of service for the mentally ill. A doctor gave a compassionate speech in which he criticised the State's attitude towards the mentally ill which he seemed to suggest was tantamount to the practise of eugenics. I clapped furiously and the man next to me said ''Nein! Nein!' I was confused and suddenly a man in a full Second World SS uniform, all in black, with the the silver 'SS' initials on his lapel, took me in both hands by the shoulders and shook me, speaking rapidly and abusively in German. I don't speak German! I was petrified. It was night, I slipped out of his grasp and ran like the wind. I found myself on a railway line with a station about 200 metres to my right across several tracks. I headed for the station as a train came hurtling  towards me...at which point I woke up, lathered in sweat.

It was as if I was there, no dreamlike qualities, just sheer terror and a feeling of reality, for want of a better word. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 7

@MichaelS thats a scary dream. I bet you had a past life near the Nazis. I had a nazi dream once, and Michael said i did have a past life there, and the dream was helping that life review. A dream that vivid like you had, i bet its a past life

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

@MichaelS thats a scary dream. I bet you had a past life near the Nazis. I had a nazi dream once, and Michael said i did have a past life there, and the dream was helping that life review. A dream that vivid like you had, i bet its a past life

Yes Matt, I did. My current family (wife & three children) is a kind 'reunion' of the family life we all lived in Nazi occupied Europe, according to Michael. Two of us survived the rest died. I was one of the unlucky ones. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • SAD 3

• WARRIOR
11 hours ago, Dawn said:

Yesterday morning I woke up around 4am with with the memory of 3 separate TLE-related dreams. In the first dream, I found myself in a large department store/warehouse. My dream self had the same head cold I have in waking life, so I was looking for some type of remedy. I saw @AmyD, who was an employee there. She asked me if I picked up any throat lozenges. I told her that I did and we had a brief conversation. I showed her some sort of elixir I had found and wanted to purchase. At this point, @Bobby appeared. He wanted to see the elixir and was very surprised he was not aware it was sold in the store. I got the impression that he was fully in the know as to all of the various products sold there and where to locate them. He asked where I had found this medicine and I told him the general vicinity. That wasn't good enough though, so he asked me to show him the exact spot. I took him to an area in the center of one of the store aisles and opened a glass case where there were a number of different remedies. He took some out and examined a few of them. I think he took some sort of note of them and might have had a clipboard or notepad. 

@Dawn Now that I've thought about this, I find it so fucking funny  :)  It really is kinda sorta how I am about my "space" because wherever I am, I OWN my space.   It goes right along with the Martyrdom Chief Feature.  

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Bobby said:

@Dawn Now that I've thought about this, I find it so fucking funny  :)  It really is kinda sorta how I am about my "space" because wherever I am, I OWN my space.   It goes right along with the Martyrdom Chief Feature.  

Well you certainly owned this department store, @Bobby! I'd say that there will never be another store product to get past dream Bobby. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2

11-05-17 I attended a TLE gathering in a three-story building. There were people arriving and getting settled in. I was on the first floor for a little while and people were scattered about. On the third floor, there may have been a seminar going on. A woman with short hair sat on a table in front of me and she seemed familiar in a way. Then I went back down to the first floor and found a group of people in square formation. @Troy appeared to be at the center of the group. A funny thought came to me and was laughing hysterically as a result. I don’t remember what it was about. The room faded out of vision for a few moments and I heard a voice say, “It might be better to focus on the channeling.”

11-15-17 It was early morning and I had trouble going back to sleep. After a while, I went into a hypnagogic state and had a clear vision of an object that appeared as a thick grey round medallion with specific symbols on it. It was a neat looking object. I thought I would mention it in the event it might be connected to someone’s dream object.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

8 hours ago, Evelin said:

@Jeroen, the woman sat ON the table? Only asking because I often did that when I was younger...

Michael has said somewhere they sometimes appear in people’s dreams/meditations as a medallion.

Yes, she was sitting on the table near a wall in one corner of the room. I think it was a wooden table with a light brown texture. I was standing and she appeared to be a few feet in front of me looking towards the center of the room. Now that I think of it, she could have been you. I am not certain though.

I didn't know Michael appears as a medallion at times. I was trying to figure out what this object might mean. Thank you for the idea. What I remember in terms of symbols on the object included a wave symbol like a tilde that extended across the bottom area and a circle in the center towards the top. It was a circle within a circle as the medallion was a circle shape.

The other interesting vision I had during the same night prior to seeing the medallion was that I saw a clear visual of a set of runes laid out on a table and a few moments later, one of those came into my field of vision. It was the rune of Inguz. Michael has said that runes are deeply resonant to my Essence so I think this is a form of Essence contact for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

31 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

I didn't know Michael appears as a medallion at times.

Here's the session. The last sentence :)

Very cool dreams. And the runes! I remember reading that in one of your blogs.

Interesting compilation tomorrow.

Pity I myself don't remember ANYTHING from my dreams lately ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 2

Had a dream a big group of TLE people were sitting in a circle on a street corner in a big city. @NickG came riding in on a bmx bike with neon lights on the rims saying sage coming through while on the bike.

then later, we were in a classroom and @Luciana Flora was at the blackboard doing math problems. Thats all i remember. 

Just now, Matt said:

Had a dream a big group of TLE people were sitting in a circle on a street corner in a big city. @NickG came riding in on a bmx bike with neon lights on the rims saying sage coming through while on the bike.

then later, we were in a classroom and @Luciana Flora was at the blackboard doing math problems. Thats all i remember. 

Nice. I appeared in a dream !! Probably had to do with inha stage nerd in school.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

4 hours ago, Matt said:

That’s hilarious ?? I used to be obsessed with BMX back in my teen years but always watching never doing lol I didn’t really feel like breaking every bone in my body over the sport, which apparently is pretty uhh common.  

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Well I did have some dreams with certain objects in them, but didn't meet any of you.

One dream was in a supermarket that looked a bit like the Real Canadian Superstore I've gone to.
I apparently ended up meeting with a couple outside of the building. They were tourists from Russia I think, and were having some troubles. For one reason or another, I decided I'd wasted too much of their time and offered to get them some food.
So I went around the store and made a mental note of a few items I looked for:
Doritos, All-dressed Chips, Perogies, Frozen Fruit(which I couldn't find in the dream) etc. I never did get back to them in time, though I did find them before the dream changed and it seemed they worked out their tourist problems at the receptionist desk. It seemed they had a free pass of some sort for something that the officials of the market weren't verifying before.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Had a dream this morning that I was on a large red double-decker bus like the ones in London. There was no one on the bus except me, and I needed to get off the bus. I had to find a way to make it stop and remain motionless because there was no driver operating the bus. It was stopping at intersections at automated intervals for about fifteen seconds each. I was scurrying around gathering my belongings, and as soon as I had collected them, the bus started moving again. Finally I had all my things and got off the bus, and it continued making its rounds. It was an automated, self-driving bus, but at the end of the dream I was still not feeling confident that it would not crash or hurt someone. I don’t recall ever driving the bus myself. I will have to reflect on this further, because I know the symbolism is very important. 

FactsaboutLondonBusesIMG5.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• WARRIOR
6 hours ago, James D said:

Had a dream this morning that I was on a large red double-decker bus like the ones in London. There was no one on the bus except me, and I needed to get off the bus. I had to find a way to make it stop and remain motionless because there was no driver operating the bus. It was stopping at intersections at automated intervals for about fifteen seconds each. I was scurrying around gathering my belongings, and as soon as I had collected them, the bus started moving again. Finally I had all my things and got off the bus, and it continued making its rounds. It was an automated, self-driving bus, but at the end of the dream I was still not feeling confident that it would not crash or hurt someone. I don’t recall ever driving the bus myself. I will have to reflect on this further, because I know the symbolism is very important. 

FactsaboutLondonBusesIMG5.jpg

Hmmm, the obviousness of the "red" makes me wonder about the 1st Chakra or Instinctive Center.  Got a Server in your life that is "moving you along" or some issue right now with Security?  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 10

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Hmmm, the obviousness of the "red" makes me wonder about the 1st Chakra or Instinctive Center.  Got a Server in your life that is "moving you along" or some issue right now with Security?  :)

@James DI'd also add that since vehicles usually represent your life path, it's interesting to take to note that you were in a public vehicle, were alone, had little control (no driver), and also in a foreign place. Lots of great information to reflect on!

Edited by Heidi
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, Bobby said:

Actually, I do, in a roundabout way. This is good insight. Thanks, @Bobby.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

1 hour ago, Heidi said:

@James DI'd also add that since vehicles usually represent your life path, it's interesting to take to note that you were in a public vehicle, were alone, had little control (no driver), and also in a foreign place. Lots of great information to reflect on!

@Heidi Thank you for this. It resonates. I'm usually better at interpreting others people's dreams than my own, but when the dream is vivid and the symbols are bold, I know it warrants further reflection. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

35 minutes ago, James D said:

@Heidi Thank you for this. It resonates. I'm usually better at interpreting others people's dreams than my own, but when the dream is vivid and the symbols are bold, I know it warrants further reflection. 

I've been having dreams of being in vehicles that either have no driver or are somehow not under my control all year-Heidi can vouch for me about that. :) I've been interpreting them as relating to the current political situation, mostly.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

I once parked a bus on a hill only to watch it start to roll back and splash into the slough. XD

Dream me was so embarassed. What were the authorities going to say.

Fortunately I was also hungry so I forgot about the incident.

Never happened. ?

Btw, last night I don't remember my dreams.

But I do recall that at some point I said "We should ask @Bobby about this."

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3

• WARRIOR
2 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I once parked a bus on a hill only to watch it start to roll back and splash into the slough. XD

Dream me was so embarassed. What were the authorities going to say.

Fortunately I was also hungry so I forgot about the incident.

Never happened. 1f619.png

Btw, last night I don't remember my dreams.

But I do recall that at some point I said "We should ask @Bobby about this."

Heh, you must have been picking up on me getting rear ended in traffic yesterday ?

• WHAT/WOW! 8

2 or 3 nights ago I dreamt that @Heidi and I were sitting on a floor sorting through documents in a box.

Another TLE dream last night. This time there was a party in someone's home. Some parts of the house were open-air and the atmosphere was festive. I was talking to @PPLD near a table set up with drinks and food. She had been to a separate area of the house where people were partying and she was telling me about it. She was in a celebratory, party mood--up for some more fun!

The next thing I remember is walking into a restaurant with a group of TLE students. @PPLD, @Heidi, @DanielaS and @Jeroen were there. Jeroen held the door open for all of us, and I remember thinking he was a real gentleman. :) We were waiting to be seated. I got the impression we were there to discuss some business. It felt more serious and work-related, as opposed to the prior party scene. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11