Share your dream experiences

Jeroen

56 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I dreamt that @Heidi and I were sitting on a floor sorting through documents in a box.

Lol! That doesn't sound too far off for a couple of Scholars. :)

I wonder if the restaurant scene was about our intentions with the TLE dream network, itself. Like we're trying to hash out the details. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

5 minutes ago, Heidi said:

I wonder if the restaurant scene was about our intentions with the TLE dream network, itself. Like we're trying to hash out the details. 

"Hash out." I see what you did there.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, Heidi said:

Right up our alley! :) 

That was my thought too, Heidi. That and, ‘Where the fuck is this open green field’?? ??

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 8

28 minutes ago, Dawn said:

‘Where the fuck is this open green field’?? ??

Lol!  But this got me thinking - maybe that's what that restaurant scene in your dream was really all about! First you have @Jeroen who "opens the door for all of us." In reality, Jeroen asked Michael about dream networking to begin with and initiated this club here at TLE. Then you have "We were waiting to be seated." Maybe we are just in the beginning stages of finding each other and teaming up before we can truly put this "open green field" into a collective and agreed upon form (be seated there).

Just thinking out loud here - but either way, it seems like you are going full throttle into this! I hope I have some more TLE dreams I can share soon. Fun stuff!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 2

Today I had a dream related to TLE.

First I was thinking in a room watching some videos of Brazilian youtubes. If I'm not mistaken @Matt was there. I think there were more people, but I did not recognize anyone else. Only in these videos was a woman in them replaying to the basile youtubers and talking about their priority.

Then I was home and found out that I had asked for a loan by unintentionally sclipping on a key from the bank application and was trying to figure out how to cancel the loa

• LIKE/LOVE 6

9 hours ago, Heidi said:

Lol!  But this got me thinking - maybe that's what that restaurant scene in your dream was really all about! First you have @Jeroen who "opens the door for all of us." In reality, Jeroen asked Michael about dream networking to begin with and initiated this club here at TLE. Then you have "We were waiting to be seated." Maybe we are just in the beginning stages of finding each other and teaming up before we can truly put this "open green field" into a collective and agreed upon form (be seated there).

Just thinking out loud here - but either way, it seems like you are going full throttle into this! I hope I have some more TLE dreams I can share soon. Fun stuff!

Great thoughts, Heidi! Makes a lot of sense. What's your thought on this....I had the feeling the restaurant was in Florida. My dream self found it weird. I'm hoping it doesn't mean we will still be searching for our green field in our golden years! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 6

19 hours ago, Dawn said:

2 or 3 nights ago I dreamt that @Heidi and I were sitting on a floor sorting through documents in a box.

Another TLE dream last night. This time there was a party in someone's home. Some parts of the house were open-air and the atmosphere was festive. I was talking to @PPLD near a table set up with drinks and food. She had been to a separate area of the house where people were partying and she was telling me about it. She was in a celebratory, party mood--up for some more fun!

The next thing I remember is walking into a restaurant with a group of TLE students. @PPLD, @Heidi, @DanielaS and @Jeroen were there. Jeroen held the door open for all of us, and I remember thinking he was a real gentleman. :) We were waiting to be seated. I got the impression we were there to discuss some business. It felt more serious and work-related, as opposed to the prior party scene. 

Oh Dawn, it's so cool that I'm there. This coincides with my return to dreaming! 

For the past two nights I have been remembering that I have been dreaming, something that again was off for a few weeks. Still have no recollection of the content, but know that there were groups of people, and several TLE peeps I was meeting with. 

Party? That's me gal!

And MORE party?!? I was there for sure!!! ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, Dawn said:

2 or 3 nights ago I dreamt that @Heidi and I were sitting on a floor sorting through documents in a box.

Another TLE dream last night. This time there was a party in someone's home. Some parts of the house were open-air and the atmosphere was festive. I was talking to @PPLD near a table set up with drinks and food. She had been to a separate area of the house where people were partying and she was telling me about it. She was in a celebratory, party mood--up for some more fun!

The next thing I remember is walking into a restaurant with a group of TLE students. @PPLD, @Heidi, @DanielaS and @Jeroen were there. Jeroen held the door open for all of us, and I remember thinking he was a real gentleman. :) We were waiting to be seated. I got the impression we were there to discuss some business. It felt more serious and work-related, as opposed to the prior party scene. 

@Dawn I am glad I was there too. It would be cool to get our TLE grass field up and running. Holding the door open for others is something I do in waking life too.

I have been sick the last couple nights and don’t remember much about my dreams. The only dream I remember from last night was speaking to Michael about the health of my chakras/centers and that they checked and gave a suggestion for each one. There were people and a variety of these objects moving about in the dream that made it somewhat difficult to focus on being able to see their messages.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

3 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I have been sick the last couple nights and don’t remember much about my dreams. The only dream I remember from last night was speaking to Michael about the health of my chakras/centers and that they checked and gave a suggestion for each one. There were people and a variety of these objects moving about in the dream that made it somewhat difficult to focus on being able to see their messages.

Not bad for a sick night, @Jeroen! :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Tonight I had another dream related to TLE. first I wrote a funny quote on my thiopics. and @PPLD liked it so much that he said he would take that quote to him. I do not remember what the quote was.

I was still at home, but @Cong was there too, and we talked in Portuguese. However she made me a critic saying that I had many personal problems that this was disrupting the group.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

A dream from last night:

A lot of people and myself were going to go by airplane to the US. Many people knew each other, but I wasn't focused on faces or who was there. TLE was connected to this in some way, but  I was only aware of that in the back of my mind somewhere. People were boarding from the backside of the airplane, and the airplane was huge,  similar to those huge carriers or Freightliners (help me suggesting a better word if you know one...) that I've only seen on television in real life, and they have a huge opening on the backside, not on the sides. People boarded and I noticed that most would be standing during the flight. There was seats too, but I couldn't see them, and there wasn't too many anyway. There was a male to my left side, probably my ET guide, and another male to my right.

I felt some resistance to going through the strain of standing and decided to not go with the airplane because I didn't want to be standing for 6 hours or so.... But I was still standing there ...  while I had consciously began to consider the backissues I'm dealing with for the time being in real life .... Then I woke up.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

• WARRIOR
47 minutes ago, Ingun said:

People were boarding from the backside of the airplane, and the airplane was huge,  similar to those huge carriers or Freightliners (help me suggesting a better word if you know one...) that I've only seen on television in real life, and they have a huge opening on the backside, not on the sides. People boarded and I noticed that most would be standing during the flight. There was seats too, but I couldn't see them, and there wasn't too many anyway. There was a male to my left side, probably my ET guide, and another male to my right.

I felt some resistance to going through the strain of standing and decided to not go with the airplane because I didn't want to be standing for 6 hours or so.... But I was still standing there ...  while I had consciously began to consider the backissues I'm dealing with for the time being in real life .... Then I woke up.

Ingun, sounds like a military cargo plane.  They open from the rear so large cargo items can be loaded.  But some of them are also configured to transport military personal and there would be seats available down the sides facing inwards when that is an option too.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I'm dreaming of big dreams too.

I remember two separate dream scapes. One was for a large gathering (maybe camping?) with my family.

While the other was for a large gathering of everyone I've met at school (and more).

Interestingly in the second dream, I was freaking out in the computer lab, and becoming intolerant because dream me was utterly confused why he was where he was & what got him there.

I literally forgot my past, and immediately had the thought that "Well, this is a convergence."

I kept questioning why everyone else was so calm about being in the predicament and wanted them to acknowledge my confusion- to the point where it devolved into some kind of assimilation plot.

Which again, was akin to the show I'm watching called "The 100". XD

In any case everyone involved in my tangible world was there.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

8 hours ago, Bobby said:

Ingun, sounds like a military cargo plane.  They open from the rear so large cargo items can be loaded.  But some of them are also configured to transport military personal and there would be seats available down the sides facing inwards when that is an option too.

Thank you Bobby! And yes it's correct, similar to a military cargo plane. Though there was nothing that related to military in the dream.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Here's the dream I had last night:

@Matt and I were in a city somewhere (could've been NY). @PPLD called me on my cell phone to invite us to a TLE get together. She gave me directions on how to get to the venue but we were having a hard time finding it. We had several phone calls back and forth. She was like "oh when the hell are you guys going to get here? We're all waiting for you!"

On our way there we both had to use the restroom. We ended up going inside a church. (We are so NOT church people so I find it strange that we would go in there) The restrooms were way upstairs and we had to walk through a balcony area to get there. As we were walking through the seats we somehow spilled water on the seats (not sure how). We were trying to wipe it up and all the sudden the pastor of the church and two old church ladies were standing there watching us. The pastor said you two look like you want to have more children let me pray over you. Matt and I looked at each and were like no we're good we don't want anymore children. The pastor said let me pray over you anyway. We said ok and then the church ladies put some type of oil on our heads and the pastor said some sort of prayer. We both couldn't wait to get out of there.

Then my dogs woke me up.

@AmyD  I wanted to mention that I remember meeting you and @Matt in a place that looked like the inside of a church. This was from a dream last month. We stood by a row of seats and may have spoken briefly about TLE. It seemed weird to me too that we were in a church. Not a church person either. :)

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

@Jeroen This post is up to six pages. I wonder if it would be helpful if everyone started their own separate thread to organize their own dreams in one place? You know, like "Dawn's dreams" or "Matt's dreams" and Dawn and Matt would post all their dreams in that one thread. It might be easier to see common themes emerge from one person's dreams if they were in one place, instead of jumbled up in a larger thread. Just thinking about what would be sustainable and organized (Scholar hear me roar) for the long haul.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1

47 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

@Jeroen This post is up to six pages. I wonder if it would be helpful if everyone started their own separate thread to organize their own dreams in one place? You know, like "Dawn's dreams" or "Matt's dreams" and Dawn and Matt would post all their dreams in that one thread. It might be easier to see common themes emerge from one person's dreams if they were in one place, instead of jumbled up in a larger thread. Just thinking about what would be sustainable and organized (Scholar hear me roar) for the long haul.

Great idea, Daniela!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

5 hours ago, DanielaS said:

Thanks and that is a great idea. It should help simplify tracking and cross referencing of dreams for each person and improve organization. I will make a thread for tracking my dreams if everyone else would like to do the same for their own dreams.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

34 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

Thanks and that is a great idea. It should help simplify tracking and cross referencing of dreams for each person and improve organization. I will make a thread for tracking my dreams if everyone else would like to do the same for their own dreams.

Great! People can go to the Club Topics main index: http://our.truthloveenergy.com/forum/253-topics/

And click "Start New Topic" to create their very own personal place to trap their dreams associated with TLE!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

@Jeroen, I don't know if there's any value in the list if we have personal threads? It might facilitate for everyone to make their own cross referencing, so maybe the list should be removed from the Club topics?

You decide!

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

5 hours ago, PPLD said:

@Jeroen, I don't know if there's any value in the list if we have personal threads? It might facilitate for everyone to make their own cross referencing, so maybe the list should be removed from the Club topics?

You decide!

I think there is quite a bit of value and appreciate the time and effort you put into it. The list you made provides a nicely organized, easy to read historical overview of when there are dreams experienced by different people with similar themes, symbols, and related experiences.

I would imagine each person could keep a detailed running log of his or her dreams in individual threads and then when similarities are found, these can be added into your thread.

What does everyone think? :)

• LIKE/LOVE 7