Troy

This Deserves Its Own Thread: Support Tickets are CAUGHT UP!

Troy

I forgot to announce this because my brain was scrambled and exhausted by the time I was done, but...

SUPPORT TICKETS ARE ALL CAUGHT UP!

In addition to this, Janet and Bobby are helping to keep these from getting overwhelming or falling behind again. 

I am so happy and relieved.

I know it's my job and I shouldn't be so "proud," but managing everything from every angle doesn't come easily to me. Channeling is my strength and living with my brain straddling dimensions doesn't help with business and admin duties. So... yeah, I'm super happy and relieved (and a little proud) that I finally got these under control!

Thank you to everyone who has been so patient and kind and understanding. That means the world to me and I do not take it for granted.

Troy

• LIKE/LOVE 23

PPLD

You rock @Troy!

I am OVERWHELMINGLY happy for you!!!

? ? ?

Just took a glass of red to salut you ?

(ps.... Can we still ask questions about our guides..?)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2

Ingun

I think it's time to be proud too! :-)  It's time to celebrate all the steps that have brought you here.

I'm so happy for you, and I am so thankful for you having your team supporting you. Love you all.

And the lucky ones are the rest of us too.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Kasia

You absolutely should be proud of what you've accomplished, @Troy!! Even if it's your job, all victories, big and small, deserve to be celebrated (especially when they involve working against our strengths and still kicking ass). Well done you (and Team TLE)!!  ? ? ?

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 5