Sign in to follow this  
KurtisM

Collective Internal Monads

KurtisM

Y'know, we all know about collectives manifesting soul age levels, and there being an average soul age median that helps to give definition to the lessons and evolutions being learnt in any given time, space and parallel.
So I thought about it, and why don't we have the same for Internal Monads?

In order for us to transition from one level to the next, we each have to go through all 7 IMs and each of their 7 Stages in a lifetime. So don't civilizations have to do so as well?

While I was pondering this, I got a nudge from my Essence stating WE DO have collective IMs based on the average population, so I proceeded to get some interesting theories and tidbits on where we are.
The Ms themselves state we began shifting to 1st Level Mature around the Harmonic Convergence of August 1987. From there, they say we waded in and out nearly year by year of more fragments being 7th Level Young vs 1st Level Mature- until The Winter Solstice of December 2012 came around.
On December 21, we then moved fully into 1st Level Mature as a planet and officially began our Mature Paradigm.
---
My Essence says this time from August 17 1987 to December 21 2012 represents the equivalent of what would be our collective 1st Internal Monad in 1st Level Mature. It's essentially our collective gestation into the Mature Paradigm.

That means we could theoretically look at the 7 Stages of the 1st IM and be able to put a date to any shifts into each stage. The host mother of the 1st IM would then be equivalent to "humanity"- and the newborn child would be equivalent to the "necessity for evolution."

The process through the 1st Internal Monad follows as such:
The INITIATION STAGE here is about -Orchestration and +Conception. In other words meaning, everything must come together to create the potential for a new baby body to exist.
This might've been around 1987 through 1988.
The INTROSPECTION STAGE is about -Invasion and +Formation. In other words meaning, this new potential starts to feed off the resources of its host mother to create its own body.
This might've been around 1989 through 1991.
The REALIZATION STAGE is about -Disruption and +Awareness. In other words meaning, the host mother starts to realize how the body forming from "herself" affects/will affect "her" life, and now has a chance to reject or abort it.
This might've been around 1992 through 1997.
The MANIFESTATION STAGE is about -Division and +Presence.  In other words meaning, the new body continues to divide in the Gestational Period, and the host mother explores "her" resentment for, obligation to or acceptance of birth.
This might've been around 1998 through 2003.
The CONTENTMENT STAGE is about -Development and +Mutuality. In other words meaning, the new body continues to grow through the Embryonic Period unless stopped because of biological momentum- as mother and child understand the reality of their shared presence, efforts and acceptance.
This might've been around 2004 through 2007.
The MAGNETIZATION STAGE is about -Cooperation and +Agreements. In other words this is the process through the 2nd Trimester that brings mother and child (and all who will be involved in the new baby's life) into permanent alignment+agreements for birth.
This might've been around 2008 through 2010.
The EMANATION STAGE is about -Disintegration and +Vitality. In other words meaning, we cut the umbilical cord, successfully give birth to the child, and nurture Essence into the new body so it may survive/thrive with relatively good health.
This might've been around 2011 through 2012.

After 2012, as we officially gained +Vitality in 1st Level Mature (Vitality is the +Pole of the 1st IM)- we then would've been Between Monads.
My Essence says 2013 and most of 2014 were spent between the collective 1st IM & 2nd IM- meaning in Late 2014/Early 2015 we might've shifted into the 2nd IM.

Whereas the 1st Internal Monad is the process of Birth, the 2nd Internal Monad is the process of creating a sense of Autonomy and Intimacy with & through our body, self and life.
On a collective level, developing Autonomy would be like developing our capacity to freely do things that a 1st Level Mature soul would do. We're still heavily subject to the imprinting from the 7th Level Young influences around us, but we're gaining a capacity to move harmoniously with these influences.
The old world still parents humanity now, but we're starting to gain our own footing and experiences.
---
My Essence says that as of November 2017 we're in the 2nd Internal Monad's 2nd Stage, in the -Pole. (aka. AUTONOMY, INTROSPECTION & AGITATION.)
The process through the 2nd Internal Monad follows as such:

The INITIATION STAGE here is about -Division and +Differentiation. Put in other words, our feelings of being suddenly separate from our caregivers, transform into a sense of empowerment for being our own self-governing person/mind.
This might've been around 2015 through 2016.
The INTROSPECTION STAGE is about -Agitation and +Observation. Put in other words, we feel disturbed about having differences, which transform through observing how differences help nurture calm+balance and foster self-understanding.
This might've been entered around Late 2016 all the way until Now. To me this makes sense, as we are in a very agitated time- having to learn how to metaphorically walk like a Mature Soul, just as a toddler would have to learn how to walk on their own two feet.
The REALIZATION STAGE is about -Mimicry and +Consonance. Put in other words, we copy the ways of our parental figures as a way to secure ourselves, figure things out and learn new skills.
The MANIFESTATION STAGE is about -Activity and +Mobility. Put in other words, we recklessly and mindlessly do do do, until we see the purpose behind doing what we do.
The CONTENTMENT STAGE is about -Provocation and +Curiosity. Put in other words, we feel annoyed/provoked by others or obnoxiously provoke others ourselves- as a way to learn and discover how things work in the world around.
The MAGNETIZATION STAGE is about -Demanding and +Asking. Put in other words, our internal feelings turn into vocalizations and compulsions that test and demonstrate our range of power/choice/understanding- or we feel pressured into shyness by demands on us. Eventually, we better understand how to harmoniously work with others by understanding consent and discussion.
The EMANATION STAGE is about -Violence and +Coordination. Put in other words, our inclination to act destructively is tended to as we better understand the value in being cooperative instead of forceful.

I am unsure whether we have collectively moved from -Division to -Agitation, or if we've completed the 1st Stage by moving from -Division into +Differentiation and then -Agitation.
However, I suspect it's the former of the two- as I don't feel the world has a solid grasp yet of its differentiation from young soul traditions. But it's coming.

Anyways now I return the spotlight back to you- what do you guys think of this speculation?
I found it to be another enlightening way for seeing collective patterns of evolution that could be hiding within the Soul Age Level of any space, time or parallel.

And there's a lot of insight that can be gathered from this exploration. Perhaps this is why since Brexit & the US Election among other events, we've been feeling very agitated- as we're processing the equivalent of Collective Autonomy.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

John Roth

Interesting take on how the societal level works. I'm wondering if we could apply the same approach to the 80-year cycle; do the 7 internal monads replace the four phases or are they repeated in each of the four phases?

Also, the IS manifestation might occur right in the middle of the current second monad.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM
On 11/11/2017 at 11:31 AM, John Roth said:

Interesting take on how the societal level works. I'm wondering if we could apply the same approach to the 80-year cycle; do the 7 internal monads replace the four phases or are they repeated in each of the four phases?

Also, the IS manifestation might occur right in the middle of the current second monad.

Hm I dunno John?
I think that they're separate in this case. The generations show how karma is balanced, recycled, addressed throughout history.
Whereas the Internal Monads show the process through each Soul Age Level. In the case of the 1st Level Mature, those IMs would indicate our collective awakening to the value+direction of being sensitive to relationships.

I'd imagine they'd correspond at some key intervals (namely the 4th and 7th Stages of each IM), but not the whole way through.
I mean for starters, we shifted into 1st Level Mature in 1987, which is 5 years after the Millennial Generation started, so there's not much overlap there.

According to the Ms, by around 2450 at least one group of parallels has reached 4th Level Mature.
We're essentially in 2018 now, so that means it'll take at least 432 years to transition 3 Levels.
That's roughly 144 years per level, assuming a steady rate of progress. Which is a little bit more than the average life expectancy will be if we enter a resource-based economy and promote widespread access to medical tech advances.
Assuming it'll take us 144 years to get to Mature Level 2, we have until 2162 at most. That's definitely more than 80 years. But it does put us at approximately the Infant Age's Expressive Generation carrying the Karma of Disintegration>Collapse (~2162-2180).
---
Though judging merely by the future lives some of us have received, I think some of the parallels have entered 2nd Level Mature much earlier, around 2114. Which is the start of the Infant Age's Inspirational Generation carrying the Karma of Stability>Reaction (~2114-2136).
I think that IM progress is more choice-based than time-based then.

There is probably a way to correlate the Generations to the IMs though. My guess:
Inspiration/Prophet/Stability>Reactionary= 1st IM
Action/Nomad/Reactionary>Disintegration= 2nd IM/3rd IM
Expression/Hero/Disintegration>Collapse= 4th IM/5th IM
Assimilation/Artist/Collapse>Stability= 6th IM/7th IM

I do agree that the IS manifestation could take place in the 4th Stage's -Activity.
Speaking of that I feel like just recently due to all the karma taking place around rape and standing up we've collectively moved back to Stage 1's sense of -Division, to move into +Differentiation. Mature Soul ideas have really gained footing!
But I don't sense any 3rd Stage -Mimicry yet. Maybe next year?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

Just curious, is anyone else feeling the signs of Mimicry yet?

I see Agitation about Differentiations happening around me all the time right now- so I don't believe we've shifted into +Observation yet as there's not enough calm learning.

But Stage 3 is next, and that begins with -Mimicry. 

KurtisM

I recently returned to this to gain a clearer understanding of our potential collective IM status.

In doing so, I realized that perhaps the reason we're so agitated right now by the world isn't just because we're moving through the 2nd IM of Mature Level 1, but because we're simultaneously closing out the 6th and 7th IMs of Young Level 7 and thus the Young Soul Paradigm as a whole too.

So I went through history to get a clearer understanding of when we could've moved into each of the stages and when we may move into some in the future.

I came up with this as one mapping:

YOUNG SOUL LEVEL 7:
6th IM:

1st Stage/Initiating Mortality= -Grief, entered in 1983. +Nostalgia, fulfilled in 2017. (Reflects our wish to return to or just reminisce about the safer, simpler, sleepier past we had.)
2nd Stage/Introspecting Mortality= -Negotiation, entered in 1986. +Meaning, fulfilled in 2018. (The period between the Harmonic Convergence of '87 and the Nexus Bubble of '18 in which we realized our choices matter in this life.)
3rd Stage/Realizing Mortality= -Grudging, entered in 1989. +Acceptance, to be fulfilled in 2020. (The process of resisting and accepting the end of Political/Governmental Domination.)
4th Stage/Manifesting Mortality= -Panic, entered in 1993. +Dying, to be fulfilled in 2020. (The actual Collapse of Modern Society/Institutions.)
5th Stage/Content Mortality= -Resignation, entered in 1999. +Surrender, to be fulfilled in 2020. (The permission for this society to crumble, from Y2K to the 2020 IS.)
6th Stage/Magnetizing Mortality= -Suffering, entered in 2001. +Hospice, to be fulfilled in 2022. (The period from 9/11 to Post-IS cleanup.)
7th Stage= Emanating Mortality= -Numbness, entered in 2001. +Peace, to be fulfilled in 2024. (The processing of the Shock of Collapse.)

7TH IM:
1st Stage/Initiating Death= -Attachment, entered in 2002. +Transition, to be fulfilled in 2025. (The process of easing our resistance to permanent changes in our social/economic habits.)
2nd Stage/Introspecting Death= -Denial, entered in 2003. +Grief, to be fulfilled in 2030. (The process of understanding the effects of Intentional Violence, Resource Consumption/Waste, Extraterrestrial Disclosure, Climate Change etc.)
3rd Stage/Realizing Death= -Return, entered in 2007. +Detachment, to be fulfilled in 2045. (The cyclic resurgence of and eventual detachment from the old world order and those people/parts of self that perpetuate its existence.)
4th Stage/Manifesting Death= -Devastation, entered in 2008. +Review, to be fulfilled in 2046. (The period between the 07/08 Financial Crisis and Immersion in Virtual Reality, which helps us understand the experience of Conflict/Separation throughout the Young Soul Paradigm.)
5th Stage/Content Death= -Haunting, entered in 2010. +Reunion, to be fulfilled in 2050. (The echoing repercussions of irresponsible consumerism and capitalism, until all that are haunted by it are healed.)
6th Stage/Magnetizing Death= -Fragmentation, entered in 2011. +Integration, fulfilled in 2055. (The desire in people to separate from others and live in isolated worlds/ideologies that feel better/safer than reality, until we fully Unify into a Global Village.)
7th Stage= Emanating Death= -Dependence, entered in 2013. +Transcendence, fulfilled in 2060. (Us simply holding on to the past until we fully comprehend Capitalism, Consumerism and the Young Soul Paradigm.)

MATURE SOUL LEVEL 1:
1ST IM:

1st Stage/Initiating Birth= -Orchestration, entered in 1987. +Conception, fulfilled in 1987. (Represented by the Harmonic Convergence.)
2nd Stage/Introspecting Birth= -Invasion, entered in 1988. +Formation, fulfilled in 1995. (Represented by the overthrowing of World Communism, end of the Cold War and promotion of the Internet.)
3rd Stage/Realizing Birth= -Disruption, entered in 1989. +Awareness, fulfilled in 2001. (Represented by the growing awareness of Revolutions/Emancipation Movements via TV, including Y2K and 9/11.)
4th Stage/Manifesting Birth= -Division, entered in 1991. +Presence, fulfilled in 2001.
(Represented by the propagation of the Internet during the height of Laissez Faire Capitalism.)
5th Stage/Content Birth= -Development, entered in 2001. +Mutualism, fulfilled in 2007. (Represented by the growth of Globalization, Online Prosumerism & Mobile Networking.)
6th Stage= Magnetizing Birth= -Cooperation, entered in 2004. +Agreement, fulfilled in 2011.  (Represented by the 2007/08 Financial Crisis, Climate Change Awareness acts & rise of Social Media.)
7th Stage= Emanating Birth= -Disintegration, entered in 2008. +Vitality, fulfilled in 2012. (Represented by the period between the 2007/08 Financial Crisis and Winter Solstice 2012.)

2ND IM:
1st Stage/Initiating Autonomy= -Division, entered in 2014. +Differentiation, fulfilled in 2016. (Represented by our experience of Turning Points in 2016.)
2nd Stage/Introspecting Autonomy= -Agitation, entered in 2016. +Observation, fulfilled in 2018. (Represented by the Nexus Bubble which helped us comprehend the impact of committing or tolerating Intentional Violence.)
3rd Stage/Realizing Autonomy= -Mimic, entered in 2017. +Consonance, to be fulfilled in 2020. (Represented by our current, growing sense of Responsibility to change our habits and change  the world.)
4th Stage/Manifesting Autonomy= -Activity, to be entered in 2019. +Mobility, to be fulfilled in 2021. (Represented by the Infinite Soul Manifestation and Rising Activism.)
5th Stage/Content Autonomy= -Provocation, to be entered in 2019. +Curiosity, to be fulfilled in 2022. (Process of opening up to what we're resisting as a solution to our problems.)
6th Stage/Magnetizing Autonomy= -Demanding, to be entered in 2020. +Asking, to be fulfilled in 2024. (The imminent demand for a New World Order.)
7th Stage/Emanating Autonomy= -Violence, to be entered in 2020. +Coordination, to be fulfilled in 2025. (The creation of that new world order through Sustainability Practices, Conscious Media use, Political Participation and Augmented Reality.)

What is most interesting to me is that perhaps the reason we feel so pained by the shift into Mature Soul Paradigm is because we have collectively stalled our movement through its 6th IM (comprehending its mortality) and 7th IM (processing the impact of its death).

So perhaps as we move all those -poles into +poles, we will feel lighter and freer.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1