Jeroen

Jeroen's dream thread

Jeroen

I had a dream of meeting @Troy at what appeared to be his home. He was living in an apartment or condo. There was another man who visited and we had some casual conversations. I did not recognize this man from my waking life but he was familiar in a way. Troy appeared to be going about his daily activities. Then I laid down on my back on the floor. Troy gave me this object that looked like a wedge block used at chiropractic offices. It had the purpose of determining how in alignment the spine is in the body. I moved this object around on the right side of my body and neck and then adjusted my body to a comfortable position. I said that I was somewhat out of alignment. The other visitor I mentioned laughed a bit and he said that no one is in perfect alignment. After standing up and then sitting down on a couch, a young female child in a dress walked up to Troy. Nearest I could tell, he was the caretaker for her. He said that he had a short appointment he had to go to with her which would last around 30-40 minutes. This might have been a school related event. There was an analog clock on the wall, and it read around 4:00 PM from what I remember.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jeroen

I had a rather vivid dream last night that may have been Nexus related.

In waking state, my friend and I were planning on going on a hiking trip this morning at about 7:00 AM. In the dream, I was driving through a city to meet up with him for the trip except we had agreed to meet at 6:00 AM. The city I was in was different from the one I live in and was not familiar to me. Before stopping at my friend's home, I stopped at a large apartment complex. At this location, I planned to meet with @Kasia from TLE. She wanted to go on the hiking trip too. I remember walking through an apartment but could not find her. I left for a bit and returned shortly afterwards. Upon entering the building, I saw her along with an older woman who was not familiar to me walk out of a room or elevator. After having a conversation with Kasia, I found out that other people were interested in going too. Per our conversation, I counted a total of 7-8 people who wanted to go.

We were now sitting in a large waiting area outside. I saw Kasia and her friend sitting on another bench to the right of where I was. On the bench where I sat, was a female child, perhaps around the age of 5. I think she may have been from Mexico. When I looked at her at first, she was perhaps 6-12" away from where I sat. Then she moved closer and wrapped her arm around my right arm. She fell asleep in my arm and seemed comfortable. I felt a bond with the child but she is not someone I know from my life. I asked Kasia if she knew who the child was but I do not remember getting an answer. Everyone I remember seeing in the dream appeared real like I was looking at them with my physical eyes.

Then I looked at my watch and it showed 6:50 AM. I thought I should call my friend to let him know that we would be leaving soon and that other people would be joining us on the hike. I saw my friend's name in the contact list on the phone but when I dialed, another man answered. He greeted me by my first name and said his name was "Brian Bavata". I am not certain I have the last name spelled correctly but that is what it sounded like. He started to talk to me like he knew me even though I do not know him in my life. He spoke of this computer that he was working on and was having trouble with. To give a little bit of background, years ago I worked for a wind energy business which went out of business. At this place, I worked on developing these micro sized Linux computers which had a purpose of collecting data from wind turbines across the planet and reporting the data back to a central location for monitoring purposes. The name Brian gave me in the dream was a manufacturer name of a computer I worked with back then. He sounded like a friendly guy. I politely said that I think I had called the wrong number and he seemed a bit surprised by what I said. Then the alarm went off and I woke up.

I wanted to mention, I had another dream of Kasia during the night and in this one, we were among a group of people who lived in an underground tunnel system. I do not remember details beyond that.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen

I had a dream last night about a past personality that Michael helped me validate. Her name was Olga de Hartmann and she was connected with the works of Gurdjieff. I saw a top down view of a road on a map. The road moved in different directions across the map. I saw her move down this road which I think symbolized her lifetime and experiences. There were moments where I think I could see into her life. Then I looked back on the path and attempted to see what the path might look like if different choices were made at different points and in doing so, new challenges were created that were not there before. I think this may have been an Instinctive dream as it is difficult to describe in words what I remember from the dream. Michael did state, "Her Review was partially left within the data of your Instinctive Center" so this dream may have represented the process of going back and exploring other choices and possibilities in the life review.

-------

Yesterday night, I had a dream where I was working with this futuristic vehicle. There were three of these "computer modules" located on the front, rear left, and rear right side. I think the vehicle represented me. Two of the modules had failed and needed to be repaired. I was running off one module on the rear right. I spent time at this store which consisted of a repair shop. The failed modules were replaced at least once but then the modules failed again. During that same morning, I woke up with a sore throat and what appeared to be early stages of a cold. This dream may have represented processing and healing.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

I had a vivid dream of being at what may have been a learning center. The people there appeared to be exploring creativity and writing. There was a connection to TLE. I saw that @Troywas there and he was working with several groups of people at this place. There came a point where I was sitting together with someone and I think we were exploring ideas and writing via a website. Troy walked up and he sat down on the other side of the table that I sat at. He said that if I needed any technical help at all that he knew a highly skilled guy who could help resolve any issues quickly. He said that in exchange for the help this person provides, I could donate an amount of my choosing.

Then I walked into another room and I met four people. There was a man sitting down with his back up against a wall. There was a woman and another man who stood nearby. I told them that I had thought about going to a TLE gathering but probably could not do so until next year. Then I asked them if they had gone before. The two people standing said they had gone twice before and the one sitting on the ground said he had not gone before. I am having difficulty remembering what the fourth person said. I could see each of these people clearly but what is interesting is that they are not people I have seen on the TLE website before.

Then I walked to another room and I met a woman who sat at a table with a baby. The baby was smiling as she held her. I saw her give the baby a shot in her right shoulder which appeared to contain nutrients. There was a boy nearby who may have been a brother to the baby. The mother and I had a brief conversation about healthy diet. She indicated that she was going to try and feed her kids a vegan diet as much as possible.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Jeroen

In a dream last night, I met an old friend who I had not spoken to or interacted with in over 11 years. She is about 20 years older than me. Our relationship was one where it felt like we were old friends but there was also no intensity in our relationship either. Whenever we were together, we would have a good time laughing, talking about our lives, and it just felt good being around one another. I am fairly certain our Essences know one another. In the dream, it was nighttime. She drove up in a dark green Ford pickup truck and parked it in front of me in a parking lot. She greeted me and then stepped out. Then she hugged me. I remember holding onto her for a bit and it felt good to meet again. She seemed sad like something had been bothering her. I am not certain what was bothering her though. This is the first dream I remember seeing her in at least in recent times but not the first dream this year where an old friend came to visit.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen

These were two recent dreams with possible other lifetime connections.

08-20-18

I lived out in the forest with a small community of people. There was a river nearby. Near the river was a path made of small rocks of different colors. I had to walk to the river first before I could reach the path. I spent time contemplating if I could walk a long distance down this path to a place where I worked and then return home during the same day. The round trip distance appeared to be great but I felt the enthusiasm to try.

For a few moments, my perspective changed. I was in a small room and saw two men nearby. One was an older man with short grayish hair. He was telling me about a place that went through a disaster where 7,000 people died in a day. I asked him if the community I saw and was living with in the forest was of a tribe or if the people there were family. He looked at me for a few moments. Then he responded, and said yes. He said that we were part of a tribe in this lifetime that I experienced earlier in the dream. Then he said that I was impacted by the disaster like the others who were part of this tribe at this place. I did not ask if I had died from the event. For a few moments, I saw what may have been the after effects of a natural disaster. The pathway I saw earlier appeared to have changed. From what I can remember, there was volcanic rock on the ground.

09-03-18

This second one was intense. I remember meeting with my father and mother and they were providing support to me. Both are Entity Mates. Then my perspective shifted back and forth from the place with them to a large ship out in the middle of a vast ocean.

On the ship, I observed a hallway. In this hallway, I believe a personality from another lifetime was reaching out to me. She had recorded her life story in a book and via additional papers with notes she wrote. She wanted me to have these notes and left them in the hallway. I coordinated with a man who agreed to ship the book and notes to me. He was like a liaison between this other personality and me. I suspect the hallway symbolized a bridge between our realities.

While observing this hallway, a woman stood nearby observing me. Maybe she was a guide, but I do not know for certain. Then I noticed that many other versions of me from different time frames emerged from this hallway and around from other parts of the ship too. Suddenly, I had the impulse to merge with them into one and when I requested this it happened. The others disappeared and we were one combined self. I requested this merging at least twice as more versions of me kept emerging from all around.

I was then able to enter the hallway and pick up the book. The book was thin and blue. I read the materials. This other personality had written about some dreams she had, and she appeared to be writing to Michael because their name came to me as I read the book. She had written about what she thought each of the dream symbols meant and the relationship to one another. I can't remember what the details were though. My perspective shifted for a few moments into what appeared to be her childhood. I saw a kitchen area. Someone threw her on the ground and forced what appeared to be a medication down her throat. It was like she had a difficult childhood.

Then I was reading the book again. I looked to see if I could find a reply from Michael to her but the material in the book suddenly ended. A second book with more notes appeared in the hallway and I became concerned because I had to track down the man and renegotiate with him, so he could deliver these extra materials. I think maybe it was because I was an observer and could not take these materials with me directly. The name Seth came to me too like she was a student of Seth in her lifetime and she had learned from them about dreams. That is what came to me as I read the book in my dream.

What happened next was strange. A lifeform with a giant eye and what appeared to be tentacles which it used to navigate emerged from the hallway. I remember trying to escape with the female observer, the delivery man, and the books and notes from the ship before this lifeform could catch up to us. I do not know for certain why we tried to evade it. There were several replays of these events and in each case, we tried a different route to escape. I remember running down a deep stairway which had a red tint of lighting in one case and reaching a cargo bay from which I could see the ocean. I remember reaching the ocean and jumping in during two events. In one of them, I swan alone and came across an island. A cheerful small dog ran up to me from the land and seemed to be providing encouragement. In the final attempt that I remember, I made it to the ocean again and looked back at the lifeform as it sat on the edge of the ship. I felt a sense of sadness. The thought occurred to me that it was not a threat and that I did not need to evade.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

I had a vivid and life like dream last night.

I had uncovered what I can best describe as a spirit that had been in a dormant state. The name "spirit" was on my mind in the dream. This spirit had a message it wanted to share but it needed a medium. This is when I asked @Troy for help. Troy had agreed to help to either channel or manifest this spirit in some way. I met with him and a group of people some of which seemed familiar. Troy and I appeared to know one another, and we appeared to be friends.

There were conversations that the group and I had about preparing before attempting to contact the spirit. Then we were in a dimly lit room sitting together at a round table. Just to the right of me sat @Dawn from TLE and we seemed to be friends too. Across the table to the right sat Troy. There were other people at the table too but none that I specifically remember from TLE. As a group, we had a conversation. We talked about the different layers of the self and how this spirit was a part of that. We spoke of 7 layers.

Then we went through what may have been a seance. Dawn was laughing, and she seemed to be having a great time. As the spirit manifested, it shared some of its messages. I think Troy helped to bring the spirit in, but I do not remember it speaking through him. Instead, I saw it nearby in the form of light and energy. I remember the energy appearing in the form of two colors including green and purple.

During one point in the seance, I briefly saw a female child appear and she was standing nearby the table. She wore a long dress and appeared to stand very still and she was quiet too.

Once the seance completed, I had a memory that there was a concluding message that this spirit wanted to share that had not been shared yet. This was the most important message that it wanted to share but, I cannot remember what it was. After the seance, there appeared to be a party with all those present. I saw a video replay of the party events on a device like a cell phone or tablet.

Michael once shared with me that several students including me attended private “seances” where they were able to come through. This was across a set of concurrent lifetimes in Russia and Germany. I do not know if those lives are related to the dream but that is the first thought that came to mind when I woke up.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Diane

Interesting dream, Jeroen.  I am attaching some information you might enjoy.  I believe I have posted it before.

8 hours ago, Jeroen said:

This was across a set of concurrent lifetimes in Russia and Germany.

I was told about a previous life I shared with Maureen in Germany where Troy was the medium.  Perhaps we were together at these seances.  I will have to ask about previous lives in Russia.  

From a private session:

<MEntity> (Maureen and I) were of the many regular attendees to gatherings in Germany in the 19th Century when we worked through a few mediums at the time. Our teaching was still being formulated, but we were able to work fairly freely with our students, despite the preoccupation with "the dead."

<MEntity> Mediums who were speaking on behalf of dead loved ones would often make enough room, so to speak, for us to come through, and though we would be referred to in several different ways, the information was able to remain consistent.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Dawn

Wow, I love this @Jeroen! I've long been fascinated by the spirit world, seances, mediums, etc. so I'm sure I was having a blast participating. Of course, now I am wondering if I too was a part of those Russia/Germany lifetimes. 

Something else that struck me was a session I had with Michael 2 years ago regarding a dream I had...

Dawn: ....I woke up hearing a voice say "The color purple." I had woken up out of a dream, but got the impression that the dream content didn't matter, just to remember "the color purple." What does this mean? Whose voice did I hear? 

MEntity: This was a "dimensional dream" that overlapped with waking state and the "voice" you heard was likely the unborn fragment who remains close to you. The phrase is likely remembered as part of a conversation that may have been to remind you of the unexpected, the surprises, the "miracles" that can easily be overlooked or taken for granted. 

I understood the "unborn fragment" to be the child I miscarried in 2012. A couple days after that session I had another dream. I didn't share it on TLE, but I wrote this to Daniela...

"I wanted to share with you that I woke up this morning out of a dream/conversation. It was a light conversation. I was kneeling down talking to what felt like a female energy. "The color purple" was spoken in kind of a giggle as I woke up." 

I remembered the female energy as a child of about the age of 3, which made sense chronologically. I hadn't thought about this session in a while, but just this week it came to mind, and I thought about following up with Michael on the topic. I have no idea if any of this has any connection to your dream, but your mention of the little girl standing near the table, along with the spirit energy including the color purple reminded me. I think I have my next question for Michael! Thank you for sharing this!

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen
6 hours ago, Diane said:

Interesting dream, Jeroen.  I am attaching some information you might enjoy.  I believe I have posted it before.

I was told about a previous life I shared with Maureen in Germany where Troy was the medium.  Perhaps we were together at these seances.  I will have to ask about previous lives in Russia.  

From a private session:

<MEntity> (Maureen and I) were of the many regular attendees to gatherings in Germany in the 19th Century when we worked through a few mediums at the time. Our teaching was still being formulated, but we were able to work fairly freely with our students, despite the preoccupation with "the dead."

<MEntity> Mediums who were speaking on behalf of dead loved ones would often make enough room, so to speak, for us to come through, and though we would be referred to in several different ways, the information was able to remain consistent.

Thank you for sharing your session @Diane. Perhaps we did attend the seances together. I will add this to the list to ask Michael about to help validate if this dream is connected to those lives and if we were together at the seances.

Here is what Michael shared with me in a private session posted as part of another blog entry:

<MEntity> We returned to Russia and into Germany for several of our students, including you, across the 1700s and 1800s where you incarnated between both regions in concurrent lives.

<MEntity> We were once again able to build upon and work with the growing population of philosophers rising at the time.

<MEntity> This was the first set of lifetimes where "you" aimed directly for the mysticism of the time and explore openly the cosmology and questions of philosophy, including attending private "seances" of which we were able to come through.

<MEntity> We got to speak to you for the first time about past lives and the details of reincarnation as a means to understand the persistence of consciousness, and not just about justice and Karma.

<MEntity> The afterlife was no longer seen as a static world, but as an evolving concept that was dependent upon your learning "here."

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen
4 hours ago, Dawn said:

Wow, I love this @Jeroen! I've long been fascinated by the spirit world, seances, mediums, etc. so I'm sure I was having a blast participating. Of course, now I am wondering if I too was a part of those Russia/Germany lifetimes. 

Something else that struck me was a session I had with Michael 2 years ago regarding a dream I had...

Dawn: ....I woke up hearing a voice say "The color purple." I had woken up out of a dream, but got the impression that the dream content didn't matter, just to remember "the color purple." What does this mean? Whose voice did I hear? 

MEntity: This was a "dimensional dream" that overlapped with waking state and the "voice" you heard was likely the unborn fragment who remains close to you. The phrase is likely remembered as part of a conversation that may have been to remind you of the unexpected, the surprises, the "miracles" that can easily be overlooked or taken for granted. 

I understood the "unborn fragment" to be the child I miscarried in 2012. A couple days after that session I had another dream. I didn't share it on TLE, but I wrote this to Daniela...

"I wanted to share with you that I woke up this morning out of a dream/conversation. It was a light conversation. I was kneeling down talking to what felt like a female energy. "The color purple" was spoken in kind of a giggle as I woke up." 

I remembered the female energy as a child of about the age of 3, which made sense chronologically. I hadn't thought about this session in a while, but just this week it came to mind, and I thought about following up with Michael on the topic. I have no idea if any of this has any connection to your dream, but your mention of the little girl standing near the table, along with the spirit energy including the color purple reminded me. I think I have my next question for Michael! Thank you for sharing this!

@Dawn

I have also been fascinated by the spirit world, life between lives, etc. for a long time. It is one of my favorite things to read about.

Thank you for sharing something so personal and I am so sorry about your child. I am trying to remember as I only saw the female child briefly in my dream but she seemed to be about 5-6 years old. She was standing fairly close to the table. I believe around the time I saw her, I saw the purple light too. She was there when I saw you too at the table. You were sitting right next to me just to the right. I am not certain if there is a connection though between the child I saw and your child.

The only personal connection that I know of to a female child is a child who was my sister in a lifetime in the 1500's and who later became a guide for me in that life and who is a guide for me in this lifetime. She died due to illness in that lifetime according to Michael. I have seen her in another dream but I do not think the child I saw in my most recent dream is her from what I can remember.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Diane
4 hours ago, Jeroen said:

<MEntity> We returned to Russia and into Germany for several of our students, including you, across the 1700s and 1800s where you incarnated between both regions in concurrent lives.

Wow.  What an incredible session this was.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
21 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Michael once shared with me that several students including me attended private “seances” where they were able to come through. This was across a set of concurrent lifetimes in Russia and Germany. I do not know if those lives are related to the dream but that is the first thought that came to mind when I woke up.

Michael once shared a brief bit about a lifetime of my mom's in Russia during that time frame as well:

[Bobby] Can you tell me of a lifetime that she was a more active student of yours?  In the current lifetime, she’d be convinced you are a demon of sorts ?

[MEntity] We do not only work with the Personalities when extant, but with the Essence. That exchange is on-going, even if not reflected in a given lifetime/Personality. That being said, the last Personality we feel recognized us to any extent was during the 1800's Russia. Our contact was sporadic through mediums of the time, and while fascinating to many, "freaked" some of our students out.

[Bobby] lol

[MEntity] A great spiritualist movement had begun, and along with it a lot of fascination and fear.

[MEntity] Theatrics were common, even when the contact was legitimate.

[MEntity] That past Personality was not amused.

[MEntity] The imprinting from the current life plays on that Instinctive disgust.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Dawn
17 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Thank you for sharing something so personal and I am so sorry about your child. I am trying to remember as I only saw the female child briefly in my dream but she seemed to be about 5-6 years old. She was standing fairly close to the table. I believe around the time I saw her, I saw the purple light too. She was there when I saw you too at the table. You were sitting right next to me just to the right. I am not certain if there is a connection though between the child I saw and your child.

The only personal connection that I know of to a female child is a child who was my sister in a lifetime in the 1500's and who later became a guide for me in that life and who is a guide for me in this lifetime. She died due to illness in that lifetime according to Michael. I have seen her in another dream but I do not think the child I saw in my most recent dream is her from what I can remember.

Thank you, Jeroen. The idea of a child connected to me showing up in your dream is a bit of a stretch in my mind, but would certainly qualify as magical-an unexpected surprise. Either way, it's a fascinating dream and I'd love to know if I was a part of these seances!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

I am not certain but I think I saw Jacque Fresco in my dream last night. His name was on my mind when I woke up and from looking at some pictures of him today, the man I saw in my dream looked similar.

I was working with him and a group of other people on a project of shared interest in this large multi-room building. He seemed very focused and knowledgeable in his work and interests. In this building, there was a large room he resided in and another room where we met to discuss the project we worked together on. As the dream progressed, it appeared that another member joined the group and moved into the same room he worked in. The work I did appeared to be of a technical nature much like what I do in my current life.

There was a moment in the dream where he walked up to me. He said to me that I am having a difficult time trying to take care of 50-60 things at once without having enough support or help. (This comment I feel relates to my life as I often feel overwhelmed and exhausted trying to keep up with everything in day-to-day life.)

There was another moment in this dream where I saw my birds playing outside their cage in water and saw a friendly tortoise walking on my arm who seemed fond of me.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

I had two brief events I wanted to mention.

I woke up around 1:00 AM this morning. I had a memory that came to me. The memory felt very real to me but in those moments, I realized this was not a memory of my current life, at least not of this parallel. I felt startled in those moments. Then it was gone before I could write down what I experienced. I sure would love for this memory to come back to me again.

The other evening, I felt tired. I went to lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. Within moments, several words appeared in my mind. The words were "The Paray Agape". I went on Google and the first search result that came up was a place called Paray-le-Monial in Eastern France. This place is also known as the "city of the Sacred Heart". I do not know if there is any connection.

I have this VR device called an Oculus Rift. I went into Google Maps VR and moved through some of the streets. The location is quite beautiful but no memories were trigged if there was a link. Still I wonder why these words came to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Jeroen

I had a dream of waking up in my bedroom. The room appeared as real as it would in waking state. However, the bed was facing in an east-west position whereas in waking state, the bed is set in a north-south direction. I had some level of lucidity in the dream and could remember parts of my waking life.

While sitting in the bed (in the dream), the first thought that came to mind was about time. I thought about how it was possible to communicate with others across time as the future, present, and past exists simultaneously in the present similar to what Seth often spoke of. I am not certain why this thought came to mind in the dream.

I looked to the left at the door and noticed a part of the empty space nearby as appearing distorted. The color of the distortion was black-grayish from what I can remember. A few moments later, a woman appeared near the door. She wore dark pants, a long white shirt made of a mesh fabric and she wore a veil over her head which was white on the bottom and black on the top. She quickly moved towards me. Her head was then in front of my face and was titled in one direction. We were right next to each other, face to face. I could not see her through the veil. Then she transformed to where I could see her facial details. She appeared as a woman who I do not think I have met in my life perhaps in her late 30’s to 40’s. She smiled at me and then vanished. I am dying to know more about who she is.

Then I noticed another man facing towards the door. I walked up to him and he turned around to look at me. He was my manager from work. He asked me if I could work with him today and then he said I could take a day off next week. I agreed to help him. He said he was being pressured by higher level managers for support. We had a brief but friendly conversation. In the dream, it felt like we were friends.

Then we walked together out to the garage. The garage door was open. I pulled three coins out of my pocket. Two of those were silver dollars coins. I handed these to him. He then handed one of them back to me. We each kept one. I walked away back towards the bedroom to prepare to leave home as requested but I noticed he was still hanging around nearby.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Jeroen

I had two related dreams last night.

In the first, I saw interconnected circles similar to the look of some crop circles. One circle appeared to represent @Matt and the other circle @Troy. Via these circles I could see messages from each person. Matt was trying to tell me that Troy had a message he wanted me to read. Then I woke up.

A few minutes later, I fell asleep again. Troy, several other people, and I agreed to meet up in a city. I am not certain where though. This was a gathering of a small group of students. We stayed together in this building as part of a plaza and got to know one another. There was a fairly large parking lot outside where we parked our vehicles. We went to dinner together too.

There were three other people present who I have seen before on TLE or in the Facebook Great Gatherings group. I believe they were Bobby K., StickFlames, and Kerrin. The other people I did not recognize except that there was one other man present who felt strangely familiar to me in the context of the dream.

This was a single day gathering. We said our goodbyes in the parking lot. I saw Troy, StickyFlames, and Bobby get into a car before heading out.

I just read Troy's post about his idea on additional gatherings at different locations. I find it so interesting to have had this dream the night before he posted his message about the gatherings.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Jeroen

The theme of my dreams last night was connected to dogs. I had a list of addresses with me and at each address was a dog that I was searching for. The problem I encountered was that I had trouble finding the dogs at the specified addresses or I could not find the addresses. I traveled for some time in search of the dogs until I eventually met a man on a private road off a highway who was able to provide some guidance in relation to my search. Then I saw a vision of 5 different dogs. They stood together in a row in front of me on the dirt road. This man then went down the list of addresses that I had and said that one of the dogs was missing but the others appeared to be available. Could this dream be related to future agreements with an animal companion?

This led me to my next dream. I was sitting on a couch with two other people. One person was @Bobby and the other was a man who was not familiar to me. Bobby and this other man each had a dog companion. From what I can remember, the one with Bobby was a Labrador Retriever and the one with the other man was a Golden Retriever. Both Bobby and this other person were in good spirits and I saw them play with the dogs. We were having a good time together. I then had a vision in the dream. My perspective changed to a dimly lit room where a child was sitting. Her facial skin color was dark red and she had writings and symbols on her skin. She may have been explaining to me the process of how connections and agreements with others are formed. The details of our conversation are a bit hazy at this point.

Then I woke up. I was excited to have seen Bobby so I started to write about my dream. At this point, I could still remember many of the details. Except as I was writing, I noticed I was back in the room again standing near the couch where Bobby and the other man were at. There was one other person present this time around, a friendly woman. She asked me to tell her about the dream so I told her what I could remember. She was happy to hear this and thanked me for the information. She was about to leave when I remembered the vision I had in the dream of the child so I told her about the child too. Then that was the end of our conversation. She is not someone I know from my waking life. I woke up again. LOL

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1