Jeroen

Jeroen's dream thread

Jeroen

I had asked Michael recently about my dog Rocky that I posted about here. Rocky appeared in my dream last night. I was in a dimly lit living room. The lighting appeared to be from a source such as candlelight or a fireplace. He was lying on a couch underneath a blanket. He seemed quite content and in good spirits. I was present with him for some time and we enjoyed each others company. He then shifted positions to where he was lying on his side stretched out across the couch and below the blanket.

I had another recent dream about a person on TLE. In this one, I was visiting various places in this large city. There was a specific point in the dream where I stood near a table. A few people who I appeared to know who might have been my guides were hanging out with me. There were envelopes on the table. To my surprise, they appeared to be from @petra. Her name clearly appeared on the envelopes. I told the others in excitement over how I knew her from TLE. I do not remember what was in the envelopes though.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Jeroen

In this dream from last night, I met with @Troy and @Maureen . There were other people present but I am not certain who they were. We were in a dimly lit place that contained many seats. There was a path with twists and turns. On each side of the path were seats. At first, we were all moving about. It appeared we were trying to form groups of people together and were determining support positions for each other or other people we might know or might cross paths with. Throughout this dream, I had the impression that this meeting and organizing was primarily about the upcoming Infinite Soul manifestation and support that we might provide. The IS was on my mind throughout the dream.

I noticed that Maureen appeared to be helping people form the groups and support positions. I was moving around among the people for a while until I finally settled in with a specific group. I was then seated right next to the path. On the other side of the path, I saw Troy seated. He was just across the way for me. He was calm and appeared to be observing. I was observing the other people too. Some of the other people were uncertain on where they wanted to be and support they wanted to provide. There was a fair amount of movement and conversation going on.

Then there was this voice who appeared to be tuned into all of us helping answer questions and providing insight when asked for. While seated, I noticed @KurtisM nearby. He was negotiating with another fragment. This voice helped answer some of his questions in relation to this other fragment. The number 7 was brought up and I think it was related to the support position being negotiated. Then the voice said the two of them had shared 109 lifetimes together if I recall correctly. There were others who asked similar questions and received answers. I remember hearing other numbers in relation to responses to those questions.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Maureen
1 hour ago, Jeroen said:

In this dream from last night, I met with @Troy and @Maureen . There were other people present but I am not certain who they were. We were in a dimly lit place that contained many seats. There was a path with twists and turns. On each side of the path were seats. At first, we were all moving about. It appeared we were trying to form groups of people together and were determining support positions for each other or other people we might know or might cross paths with. Throughout this dream, I had the impression that this meeting and organizing was primarily about the upcoming Infinite Soul manifestation and support that we might provide. The IS was on my mind throughout the dream.

I noticed that Maureen appeared to be helping people form the groups and support positions. I was moving around among the people for a while until I finally settled in with a specific group. I was then seated right next to the path. On the other side of the path, I saw Troy seated. He was just across the way for me. He was calm and appeared to be observing. I was observing the other people too. Some of the other people were uncertain on where they wanted to be and support they wanted to provide. There was a fair amount of movement and conversation going on.

Then there was this voice who appeared to be tuned into all of us helping answer questions and providing insight when asked for. While seated, I noticed @KurtisM nearby. He was negotiating with another fragment. This voice helped answer some of his questions in relation to this other fragment. The number 7 was brought up and I think it was related to the support position being negotiated. Then the voice said the two of them had shared 109 lifetimes together if I recall correctly. There were others who asked similar questions and received answers. I remember hearing other numbers in relation to responses to those questions.

Wow!!  Interesting dream, @Jeroen. So much going on behind the scenes. No wonder we are all so tired!!  ♥ 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

Interesting @Jeroen.

I'm glad I showed up in your dreams. I'm having a hard time remembering mine and dreaming about any TLE members.

Ditto what Maureen said. We're doing a lot of fucking work r/n.

I wonder who the fragment I was asking about was. My intuition says it's my new Mate Agreement, but that could just be because Ive been thinking of him lately.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen

@Jeroen, I remembered this short Q&A from MICHAEL SPEAKS – When The Infinite Soul Arrives – January 28, 2017:

Maureen:  What would we as students hope to experience around the time of the Manifestation of the Infinite Soul? I recall reading that just being around the source or sources of pure Truth, Love and Energy would or could quicken a shift in anyone who is physically present. Would it be to our benefit, in any way, to be physically present, if at all possible?

MEntity:  All of our students will have some form of access to at least one Manifestation, but proximity is not necessary. Your efforts across this life for nurturing Essence Recognition acts as the proximity. As a teacher, we can help to point to these fragments, though we will encourage individual observation and validation if possible.

MEntity:  When there is necessity for breakthrough in consciousness, Physical proximity can be quite powerful, but for those who are consciously recognizing the Infinite Soul, distance is of no consequence.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

Uma

It strikes me, @Maureen, that having Michael's guidance and viewpoint this time around, I think there are probably more of us now that will recognize the ISes and TSes, than there were last time around, at the fall of Rome when the last IS manifested. And also because we are so connected, that observation/recognition can be shared much more widely now. You would think that same concept might apply to turning things around so that we don't need an intervention, but it seems we haven't been able to do so. Living through this era where nothing seems to be able to stop fuckface, it's really frustrating, knowing what we know. I guess we don't know what we don't know.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen
2 hours ago, Maureen said:

@Jeroen, I remembered this short Q&A from MICHAEL SPEAKS – When The Infinite Soul Arrives – January 28, 2017:

Maureen:  What would we as students hope to experience around the time of the Manifestation of the Infinite Soul? I recall reading that just being around the source or sources of pure Truth, Love and Energy would or could quicken a shift in anyone who is physically present. Would it be to our benefit, in any way, to be physically present, if at all possible?

MEntity:  All of our students will have some form of access to at least one Manifestation, but proximity is not necessary. Your efforts across this life for nurturing Essence Recognition acts as the proximity. As a teacher, we can help to point to these fragments, though we will encourage individual observation and validation if possible.

MEntity:  When there is necessity for breakthrough in consciousness, Physical proximity can be quite powerful, but for those who are consciously recognizing the Infinite Soul, distance is of no consequence.

Thank you for this @Maureen. This is helpful and makes a lot of sense to me that physical proximity would not be necessary to experience the presence of the Infinite Soul. I imagine that we are all a part of that too in terms of the greater wholeness that is the Tao and Infinite Soul.

I asked Michael today about the shared dream we had. I will post it here in a few.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

@Uma just for the sake of correction and accuracy, if historical accounts can be trusted that IS Jesus was born around 5 BCE, and manifested IS around 30 CE, this would've been during the Golden Age of the Roman Empire, not its fall.

Later on in 285 CE, the Roman Empire divided into West and East. Then later after that in 476 CE, it fell and collapsed.

This would've been during our Early Young Soul Age Levels, considering Michael has said we shifted into the Young Soul Age Paradigm 2000 years ago (around 1 CE).

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Jeroen

I thought I would mention this dream because it was pleasant. I had the impression it related to my theme for this year of Adventure and what Michael described as "This would not be a direct and straight line toward any objective, but a more adventurous and “random” dance toward results." There appeared to be a connection to Essence and Role as well.

It was in the middle of a work day. I impulsively decided to go on a hike in a higher mountain region. My cadence mate traveled with me. Neither one of us had any concern for time or when we might return. The place we arrived at was densely packed with beautiful trees. A mix of Aspen and Pine trees. We hiked for some time down a trail with no destination in mind. We did not speak to each other but simply enjoyed being present among the forest. On our way back, we ended up walking down a different trail from the one we originally walked on which was not something we planned for. There may have been some moments where we were uncertain where we were going yet this did not bother us.

There came a point where we realized there were different layers to this trail. These layers were like realities that overlapped one another. It is difficult to explain but I remember moving into another layer of this trail we were walking on. It was then I realized that each layer offered a unique perspective and the perspective appeared to be based on Essence Role. The new place I was at appeared to offer the perspective of a Scholar and it appeared unique from what we experienced before. From what I remember, there was a sign nearby that had "Scholar" written on it. We explored at least one other layer of this trail representing the perspective of a different Role.

Then the reality around us appeared to shift again. The trails of the forest shifted into hallways. There were multiple if not many long hallways that were interconnected together.  These hallways had a strange and futuristic theme to them. I felt some moments of uncertainty over what I saw around me. There were these "robotic" lifeforms moving about which may have been a form of artificial intelligence. I woke up moments later.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Jeroen

I recently had a dream of hanging out with @Bobby and @Rosario.

It was a rather strange experience in that I remember being in the kitchen of a home with an old stove and being at a lake or pond simultaneously. While at these places, Bobby, Rosario, and I had a conversation about Lemurians and possible connections to them in previous lifetimes.

While at the lake, I searched in the forest nearby. I found four objects. Each one had a unique energy that I could feel. In the dream, the energy felt different in a way that is difficult to explain. From what I gathered, each object represented the energy of the Lemurians. This could have been in the form of one Essence per object but I am not certain. I brought these four objects to the lake and placed them in the water next to one another with some space in between each one. One object appeared as a Pyrite gemstone. The others looked similar to electrical power strips. I think the symbolism for these objects referred to the energies associated to each object.

In addition to Bobby and Rosario, I sensed there were other people observing and that there was some concern over placing these four objects with unique energy signatures together in the water. It appeared that that the other people present were uncertain as to the origin of the objects and that the combined energies in the water would be too intense. However, there were no adverse effects that I could see. All seemed well.

I then said to Bobby and Rosario that this body of water was familar to me. I said to them that I knew I had been there before and that the Lemurians were present at this place at one time. The three of us might all have been there together.

We then had a conversation about the Bermuda Triangle. I do not know if the conversation was related to the Lemurians or not.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Rosario

your dream was so interesting, @Jeroen and what a synchronicity!! I'm salt bathing some crystals for my full moon yoga practice tonight.

I haven't been tracking my dreams, but they feel "busy", with enigmatic, "ancient" surroundings...ruins, big halls, big spaces...I really feel I'm "going places" and meeting people.  

now you've inspired me to journal again ☺️💜🌕🙏 Thank you!!

20190816_064333_500.jpg

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

Well I mean if we're talking about dream patterns, Ive certainly had a lot of dreams. But I cant remember them really.

They're packed full of information beyond measure though.

Interesting dream Jeroen, Lemurians and bodies of water definitely mean you're processing some kind of Emotional Realm.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Jeroen

In a dream I had last night, I was a woman and a time traveler. I lived at some point in the future where time travel was possible and then traveled back in time before present time. I do not know for certain how far back in time we went. There was no technology at the time I traveled to that I could see. After arriving, I remember traveling quite a bit. Eventually I ended up living with a man in a home. I am not certain if we were married but we appeared to be in a relationship. The men in this town were very oppressive towards the women. The women had almost no voice. I had to be very cautious with what I said not only in terms of what I knew from the future but in terms of speaking about anything. The man I lived with appeared threatening. It was a very backwards society even more so than what we are experiencing today. I wanted to leave but this was difficult. It took some planning but eventually I managed to leave.

I traveled to a place that was like a series of dark interconnected caverns which were illuminated by candlelight. It was here that I met other people who may have been time travelers as well. I could speak openly about my experiences and what I knew without fear. The people I left behind had no knowledge of where I had gone to although they appeared to be searching.

The next place I visited was the Grand Canyon. I live not too far away from the Grand Canyon in my waking life. In the dream, I was mapping the terrain of the canyon. I thought to myself that I must have been one of the first people to have explored and mapped the canyon. I hiked through the canyon for quite some time. There was another man who traveled with me who may have been from the future as well.

Then my perspective shifted. I saw the man who I lived with in the home and some of his buddies from the town that we were in. They had consulted with a source who knew about where I was staying in the caverns. It was like I was observing them from nearby but without their awareness of doing so. From what I could gather, these people intended to track me down and kill me.

Edited by Jeroen
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Jeroen

I had a brief dream recently where I saw a female person who appeared to be around the age of Greta Thunberg but not her.  I saw her standing outside in the Sun possibly speaking to a group of people. Then next to her, I saw written text that said C4E5 as in Cadre 4 Entity 5. I only saw her for a moment but I think she was wearing glasses. That was all. I am not certain who she is though or if what I saw was valid.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

Jeroen

I have been having quite a bit of dream activity before, during, and after attending the TLEGG of people who attended. A day or two before leaving for the gathering, I remember entering a room full of people who sat at long tables arranged in a square formation. The table was a white color and the room was fairly bright. I first met Moonfeather and we greeted each. I saw Kerrin who handed me a clipboard with paper that she said we were passing around to each person in the room to review. I think this may have symbolized agreements being formed. I saw Troy and Bobby too.

During the event, I felt a similar overcharge like what Troy described. One night I was lying down. It took me a while to fall asleep due to feeling all that energy. I was in between waking and dream states. I kept seeing people at the TLEGG speaking and hearing their conversations. The general theme was of joy and play. Similar experiences during my flight home.

Last night, I dreamed of being at a building during the night that reminded me of the gathering. There was a woman there speaking who may have been at the gathering but I am having difficulty remembering who. She said, "if you ever need comfort or support, simply visit this place." The place felt like home. Those are a few examples. There were others too.

It seems that as Essences, we are still having quite a bit of interaction together in the Astral and that there is a circle of support for each other in place.

• LIKE/LOVE 8