Miizle

Email message body briefs suggestion

Miizle

Man, not sure what that thing is called! :D Anyway, what i'm talking about is the beginning of the message body that you can see in your inbox after the sender and the message title. I rarely really have the opportunity to browse TLE these days, but i find the email notifications a great way to sort of keep on top of what's happening at least somewhat. There's a lot of emails, though, because it's all the activity of the people i follow, so i try to guess from my inbox view what might be most interesting and most worth my couple of minutes here and there. It would be awesome if the message brief showed more of what's going on! (A picture to demonstrate better what i mean) So instead of TruthLoveEnergy (which i know the message is from) and Hi Miizle (which i know i am), maybe we could rather cut to the chase about what has happened and who done it? :Dtle.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

I'll see what I can do. I've sent a support request to the site designers and will let you know.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

John Roth

Seconded. Back when I was working in a business setting, many of the managers had the attitude that if you didn't explain why they should read the rest of the message in the first screen, they would hit "delete" rather than "down." If someone's really busy, throat-clearing is not appreciated.