DianeHB

Net Neutrality, Tax Scam, and Collective Empowerment

DianeHB
7 minutes ago, Bobby said:

This is a great session, Diane, with lots of great insight!

Call me sadistic but I also find it a bit humorous.   By that, I mean that I think many of us have (thought) we were looking forward to a shift from the young soul paradigm to the mature soul paradigm thinking mistakenly that things would "seem" to be better.  But now that we're here, we're finding ourselves thinking instead "wait... shit... this fucking sucks.  I wanna go back!"  LOL

LOL Bobby. No shit. You have a great ability to find the levity in anything.

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 1

Bobby
4 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Maybe I'm helped by already having had so much chaotic uncertainty in my life that I more easily trust that the seeing will eventually match the knowing, at least it has up until now  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 18

PPLD

Yet another amazing conversation and inputs!

In my part of the world the turmoil is not as intense, at least not yet. Nonetheless, I find the information of great value and of general application in life - global shifts and household shifts. (E.g. just quoted in Luciana's "Drama" discussion.)

Thank you @DianeHB! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Rosario

Wow, thank you Diane! 

These comforted me: "You are not witnessing the fall of a civilization. You are witnessing its awakening to its collective power."

"Changing how you feel about what you see does not mean overriding what you feel, but adding to the natural feelings. You need not fight your feelings, but give them some friends, so to speak.

Give them your higher perspective, your confidence, your trust, your understanding, your patience, etc. Let these stand with your base feelings so that you define yourself as a spectrum with a range of choice, rather than anchoring yourself in reactions"

"Many comforts of the Young Soul Age are false and ensure collective sleep, however peaceful and calm and familiar they may have beenWhat you are seeing is a process of ensuring collective wakefulness" ?

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Bobby

I think this makes a great point about the rise of the collective consciousness to come that has so far been more submissive

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3

Uma
1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

You are not witnessing the fall of a civilization. You are witnessing its awakening to its collective power.

1 hour ago, DianeHB said:

Evolution always confronts its obstacles. Evolution always looks back as it moves forward.

Thank you for asking, @DianeHB, what has been on our minds these past months. Those two quotes make me feel that we will survive and progress despite what it feels like now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Janet

Oh this is so timely! Thank you @DianeHB for devoting your session to these topics!

I just messaged TeamTLE this morning that I am feeling overwhelmed. I keep trying to stand back and recalibrate and then the shit hits the fan all over again. 

Last night in our sorority meeting the topic of all the sexual harassment/abuse claims came up spontaneously and we had a spirited discussion about it. One woman (an unknowing 1st level Old Sage who is heavily imprinted and influenced by her ultra-conservative husband) objected to women coming forward after many years and questioned their motivations. The response was surprising: in this group of 10 women, two indicated that they had been raped, one reported a near rape (that she had never told anyone about) and a majority indicated they had endured abuse and/or harassment. The Sage pretty much got jumped on by the response of women who could tell her EXACTLY why women had waited so long and why they were coming forward now. I felt somewhat reassured that these mostly conservative women were not being fooled by the conservative resistance to all these allegations. At the same time, the perpetrator in chief seems to be unaffected ... and oh how I hope that behind the scenes the momentum is building to get that fool kicked out if not imprisoned. 

And then the whole net neutrality issue is scaring me also. I have commented on the FCC site, but it's clear that the FCC leaders have absolutely no intention of taking those comments into account. (And there was a Facebook post this morning that apparently Russian bots are commenting in favor, so that's not going to help because the FCC isn't worried about the Russians.) However, technology leaders such as Google are standing firm in opposition to this rule change, so I suspect that in the worst case scenario those companies may find a way to help remove our dependence on the Comcasts and Verizons. But that will take time. 

So I am once again increasing my communications to my representatives. Congressman Coffman is due a response for the letter he sent me congratulating himself for his tax "reform" vote that will reduce small business paperwork. As if. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

Awesome session! I've come to love learning about collective evolution shifts. They're not kidding when they say it requires everybody to change.

Funny that I decided to post a comment on my "Collective IMs" post the same time you posted this.

The word "Differentiation" popped out to me here, because that's the +pole of the 2nd IM's 1st stage that i believe we're working on.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Maxim [memorial profile]

Well done, @DianeHB  I too was feeling like the world was being turned upside down.

So good to have this community as a place holding a bit of sanity and calm amidst it all. 

Don't forget that after young soul competitiveness and mature soul collective response with all its drama comes old soul hilarity.

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • LOL 3

Bobby
2 hours ago, DianeHB said:

@DianeHB, the female here at the end of the clip was undoubtedly a past life of mine  ?

Fireworks

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

Maxim [memorial profile]

Not that others don't have their own contexts to explain the ongoing changes, just that I find the soul age shift very helpful with its grand cycle multi-lifetime perspective.  For god sake, is there a TED talk on it?  It just sounds like the perfect TED talk.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 5

Maureen

Thank you for asking @DianeHB.  Although I do know what's going on with this Soul Age change (who on Earth can dispute it or ignore it at this point?), have no doubt we'll all be safe no matter what, have been taking the higher perspective and using surrender (not resignation) to my advantage, and been doing all I can do to help with the changes by being aware, keeping informed, speaking up when I can, dealing as truthfully and lovingly as I can with personal things in my life which is often all we can "control" to any extent, etc., ...it's greatly comforting to hear Michael's words. 

MEntity:  What you are seeing is the shift into Mature Soul Age in full force. "Everything" will require a collective stand. It will require sharing consciousness and action. This is the only way forward: the collective participation in progress. It can no longer be shifted off as being managed by those in authority. It must be shared as a collective issue to solve collectively.

MEntity:  It can be helpful to surrender to the truth that you are witnessing a rise in collective empowerment and that it must confront all areas where power has fallen into the hands of a few or into hands that exploit the collective.

MEntity:  The boat will be rocked, so to speak, and wishing for stability or the comforts you once knew is not a solution.

MEntity:  Many comforts of the Young Soul Age are false and ensure collective sleep, however peaceful and calm and familiar they may have been. What you are seeing is a process of ensuring collective wakefulness.

It's also helpful if you learn to love Turbulence...in any way you can. Michael told me this about my Emotional Center at the MMW on The Health of Your Emotional Center

MEntity:  MAUREEN - to move your Emotional Center back into greater health when you find it functioning negatively may be to REMEMBER THAT YOU LOVE TURBULENCE. You love it. We mean this in quite a literal way. Turbulence can be exhausting and inconvenient, but you love it, and it is only when you feel it is wrong, or feel that you should not, does the Emotional Center begin to falter.

Maureen:  Oh My! I never thought of it that way before. I like it.

MEntity:  We use the term "turbulence" here because you know that when you fly there is turbulence. Change brings turbulence. Turbulence means things are moving. Turbulence shakes things up and while it can be scary, jolting, shocking, and even damaging, it is part of the process of flying together.

MEntity:  This acceptance of your love for turbulence will also allow you to leave it and come back to it more freely, instead of turning turbulence into turmoil.

To you and yours...  ॐ

Bejeweled Namaste.jpg

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

DianeHB
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

It's also helpful if you learn to love Turbulence...in any way you can. Michael told me this about my Emotional Center at the MMW on The Health of Your Emotional Center

MEntity:  MAUREEN - to move your Emotional Center back into greater health when you find it functioning negatively may be to REMEMBER THAT YOU LOVE TURBULENCE. You love it. We mean this in quite a literal way. Turbulence can be exhausting and inconvenient, but you love it, and it is only when you feel it is wrong, or feel that you should not, does the Emotional Center begin to falter.

Maureen:  Oh My! I never thought of it that way before. I like it.

MEntity:  We use the term "turbulence" here because you know that when you fly there is turbulence. Change brings turbulence. Turbulence means things are moving. Turbulence shakes things up and while it can be scary, jolting, shocking, and even damaging, it is part of the process of flying together.

MEntity:  This acceptance of your love for turbulence will also allow you to leave it and come back to it more freely, instead of turning turbulence into turmoil.

Did you know that I hate turbulence on airplanes? I'm sure it's related to my difficulty with big changes. On the flight to New York in September, I ate some pot chocolate to cope with turbulence, and I would go "Wheeee!" to myself as I were on a roller coaster (which I actually also hate). That was a revelation to think of turbulence as "fun", though it's not as easy when I'm not on pot. The concept of embracing turbulence as a sign of movement and change is good for me to think about.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • LOL 2

Wendy
6 hours ago, DianeHB said:

MEntity: Changing how you feel about what you see does not mean overriding what you feel, but adding to the natural feelings. You need not fight your feelings, but give them some friends, so to speak.

Thank you so much @DianeHB for devoting your time to these issues that are terrifying so many of us, if not all of us!

I love this concept of giving some friends to your feelings.  And I feel like this site, and all of you are a macro version of that.  I'm so grateful to be here in these crazy times.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Wendy

Also, this is amazing.  So helpful when I long to be lulled into that collective sleep!

6 hours ago, DianeHB said:

MEntity: Many comforts of the Young Soul Age are false and ensure collective sleep, however peaceful and calm and familiar they may have been. What you are seeing is a process of ensuring collective wakefulness.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

NicholasV

To me the only useful thing about the Mature Soul Age is the lightning-strike of insight that there is an Old Soul Age. Once you're aware that there is more, the whole struggle and all the effort of the Mature Soul Age seems...purposeless.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian

Loved this Diane.  Thank you for asking it.

The picture is how many people feeling. 

A FB friend posted yesterday that he called his senators about the tax plan.  He stated the staffer who answered the phone couldn't have cared less. He was very disheartened.

It seems that those in power may try to make it seem that speaking up does nothing as a tactic to lull the masses to sleep.

Knowing where we are going and not being able to see HOW to get there is very frustrating.

tmp_20532-FB_IMG_15121536031741010286174.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Bobby
2 hours ago, NicholasV said:

To me the only useful thing about the Mature Soul Age is the lightning-strike of insight that there is an Old Soul Age. Once you're aware that there is more, the whole struggle and all the effort of the Mature Soul Age seems...purposeless.

I would say that the Mature soul age is all about learning compassion and that is far from purposeless but instead a very important set of rungs on the ladder of evolution.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Susan A Flow

this was a very timely summation from Michael.  I remember prior to the last election when he said it wouldn’t matter who was elected because it was all going to pass with time.   Thank you  Diane

• LIKE/LOVE 3