Monthly Energy Reports

PPLD

Question

Guys, anyone who work with Michael and Troy with the Monthly Energy Report application?

I'd love to hear a little about how you approach it - naturally without going into personal specifics.

Of course I understand the concept as such, but I'd greatly appreciate some views on the benefits you see, info about how these sessions are performed (e.g. Q&A or Michael reporting) etc.

In advance - thank you so much for your input!

/Pat

• LIKE/LOVE 5

13 answers to this question

@PPLD

I am home for a few minutes - have to go out again.  I have been getting these monthly reports for a few years and find them to be very helpful.  Normally I ask for my  mini-energy report in a private session.  I have never thought about posting them in a blog.

Do you have any specific questions (I ask!)?  

I just ask Michael for my report for the upcoming month, the format is: Key Theme, Opportunity, Pitfall.  It is delivered, I don't ask any follow-up questions, I feel it is unnecessary.

More later.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 3
55 minutes ago, PPLD said:

If you don't mind - it would be great to see how such a report can look.

Thank you so much @Heidi!

Well, poop. I had the link saved in my email, but since it was from the MyMichael Group at the old ning site, it's lost forever. :(

I just remember each personal energy report being a paragraph or two with the general energy of the month used in a word or phrase (e.g. "Lullabies" was one of mine), why it shaped up to be that way, and where it could go. I think there was also a mention (for me, anyway) of upcoming Agreements, and - like the free E-Reports -  a type of mantra or action you can do to help. For instance, for the "lullaby" month, they told me it would help if I smiled and softly sung to myself, or rocked myself like a baby. Anyway, this is all from memory, but it was nice to get those.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

I had these from Dec 2012 to Nov 2013 and I really loved having them. I could validate what was going on, and I could bring more consciousness to my processes. I really miss having them, but I can't afford the price that is now.

Here's a link to my post with all of them if you like to check.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WARRIOR
2 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Guys, anyone who work with Michael and Troy with the Monthly Energy Report application?

I'd love to hear a little about how you approach it - naturally without going into personal specifics.

Of course I understand the concept as such, but I'd greatly appreciate some views on the benefits you see, info about how these sessions are performed (e.g. Q&A or Michael reporting) etc.

In advance - thank you so much for your input!

/Pat

I know that @Diane does.  She may not have posted the sessions yet though.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1
27 minutes ago, Diane said:

@PPLD

I am home for a few minutes - have to go out again.  I have been getting these monthly reports for a few years and find them to be very helpful.  Normally I ask for my  mini-energy report in a private session.  I have never thought about posting them in a blog.

Do you have any specific questions (I ask!)?  

I just ask Michael for my report for the upcoming month, the format is: Key Theme, Opportunity, Pitfall.  It is delivered, I don't ask any follow-up questions, I feel it is unnecessary.

More later.

Thank you so much @Diane for taking your time with this!

Already this is a great response.

I simply didn't know if application fo the session format is like a discussion and elaboration about these themes, or if it is - as you describe - a report from Michael.

To be honest - I think it answers all my questions.

If you feel like giving some examples of applicability that you have had (on a practical, everyday level) I naturally appreciate it! 

Thank you! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
1 minute ago, Heidi said:

I did this for a few months about ten years ago. I might still have the transcripts if you want. I found them helpful at the time, but the free E-Reports work for me these days. :)

If you don't mind - it would be great to see how such a report can look.

Thank you so much @Heidi!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
8 minutes ago, Ingun said:

I had these from Dec 2012 to Nov 2013 and I really loved having them. I could validate what was going on, and I could bring more consciousness to my processes. I really miss having them, but I can't afford the price that is now.

Here's a link to my post with all of them if you like to check.

Ingun, thank you so much!!! I'll read through now.

And this is exactly what I'm thinking: "bring more consciousness to my processes". It makes very much sense.

I know what you mean about the financial factor. Although the pricing is more than reasonable, my situation forces me to carefully consider how to proceed.

Thank you once more for your input! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
15 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Ingun, thank you so much!!! I'll read through now.

And this is exactly what I'm thinking: "bring more consciousness to my processes". It makes very much sense.

I know what you mean about the financial factor. Although the pricing is more than reasonable, my situation forces me to carefully consider how to proceed.

Thank you once more for your input! 1f618.png

I should have written ... "but I can't afford the price that is now, right now" ... it makes more sense :-)

Anyway, at the time it really helped me in my internal navigation, but also externally of course.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

This is coming WAY late, but I just stumbled upon the personal energy reports I thought I had lost from 2008. Here they are for reference:

Permalink Reply by TROY on November 12, 2008 at 12:15am
PERSONAL ENERGY REPORT:

We could describe the energy for November for this fragment as being themed in "lullabies." There are many terms we could use, but we will choose this one to exemplify the theme of need for soothing, for literal singing of softness, the active implementation of patience, and of subtle, clear, yet playful reminders of wonder and anticipation. As this month progresses, it would do this fragment well to remember in moments of stress or of anxiety or confusion that a simple rocking of the body, a soothing smile, and a melody can help to bring the mind and body back into sync.

Two Agreements are floating in November: one for Quality Social Exchange and another for Physical Affection.

We could describe the energy for December as being themed in "quiet action." December appears to carry with a strange quietude within a rather demanding and active schedule. We suspect that this reflects a calmness and centeredness that is a result of much work on the self over the past year. December might carry a deep reflective process for this fragment, but her presence in activities and "the world" are high. This could easily be mistaken for depression, but it will do this fragment well to remember that she has worked hard to create this sense of movement through the world without feeling snagged and dragged by it. This month may be the first time the experience of such fluidity and calmness is this clearly exemplified.

Two Agreements appear to be floating within December: one focused on an emotional sharing of gratitudes and appreciations; the other focused on exciting plans regarding travel or a gathering that somehow relates to a sense of a "fresh start."

• LIKE/LOVE 3