Jump to content
Troy

Energy Report: DECEMBER 2017

Recommended Posts

Diane

 

21 minutes ago, Troy said:

Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking.

 

@TroyThank you.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma
50 minutes ago, Troy said:

Your long-term pleasures and joys are built from how you create your days, not by clinging to a fantastical endpoint of bliss. Existence is a spectrum and you will always experience that spectrum. You simply improve your navigation of it.

Among the many gems in this Report, Thank you @Troy. Part of the great lesson for me has been realizing this, and bringing focus back to HERE and NOW, not for some future experience of bliss or happiness, but because bliss and happiness are HERE and NOW. 

 

Second reading of this Report: Two Overleaves carry over for 2 years!  Centering and Chief Feature.

"If there is a trend in the Chief Feature that lasts 2 or more years, it tends to defined by issues related to revolutions."

"If the Centering carries over for 2 or more years, it tends to mark a period of time defined by geological and weather dynamics."

 

Interesting to observe this happening. As long as I can look at it as 'interesting' it doesn't seem so hideous.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bogi

That was another good channeling, thank you @Troy.

 

The preview for next year sounds interesting.

Role of Warrior, Goal of Dominance, Mode of Power and CF in Greed.

Trying to get a feel of it. Sounds like a year for young soul-issues. Nothing dramatic, just confronting this issues within ourselves. Probably just one step in the process of going from Young to Mature. Although that shift is gonna take sooooooooooooooooome time. 

 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

You just want to aim for your next day

Ha, tired like a dog, trying to hang on till Christmas, till our well-deserved holiday.

 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Your long-term pleasures and joys are built from how you create your days, not by clinging to a fantastical endpoint of bliss.

Word. ✌️

  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DianeHB

 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

HELPFUL THOUGHTS OVER DECEMBER:

 

THERE IS NO END IN SIGHT - There is only the next day. There will always be the next day. And when you do not measure time and experience in terms of days, there will still be the evolution in some way. The challenges of a life are not all there is to life. The joys of life are not all there is to life. The struggle for existence is not all there is to existing. The bliss of existence is not an ultimate endpoint of existence. Everything continues in some form at some time in some space. We offer this up for contemplation over December because it can help when it seems there is “no end in sight” and how that can be used to your emotional and intellectual advantage. You do not want to aim for an end. You just want to aim for your next day. Your long-term pleasures and joys are built from how you create your days, not by clinging to a fantastical endpoint of bliss. Existence is a spectrum and you will always experience that spectrum. You simply improve your navigation of it.

 

YOU ARE A GIFT - This is fact. This is a truth. Every day that you live comes from your capacity to give. Not only to yourself but to others. You give yourself this life. You share this life with others. It is often easy to forget that the choices you make on such a mundane level are some of the most loving and beautiful choices you make. Every day that you rise from sleep comes not from a momentum of life, but from the effort you give to living. However frustrated, disappointed, or daunting a life, you are here because it is worth it to you in ways you may not even imagine at the time. But a part of you knows that gifts are not about what you can see on the outside or what is obvious. You unpack a gift. You reveal a gift. As you move into your holiday season, it can be helpful to remember that many things, people, and that you are gifts that do not always reveal the contents up front, but are gifts, nonetheless. Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking.

 

This is such a beautiful report, such good reminders.

 

When I first saw Warrior/Dominance/Power, I thought those resisting the current regime could use the fortitude/endurance of a Warrior. But then, the overleaves go both ways. I for one welcome the "get it done" energy on a personal level.

  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heidi
27 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

When I first saw Warrior/Dominance/Power, I thought those resisting the current regime could use the fortitude/endurance of a Warrior. But then, the overleaves go both ways.

I was thinking the same, Diane. Looks like it'll be another wild year.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

Hoorah! I am ready for next year's energies now.
I definitely relate with getting to know my fears, while also knowing I have troves of abundance too.
So first off, I totally thought next year would be an Intellectual Scholar year, but that could just be for me. I was feeling like the drama might want to be reduced in favor of rational analysis, but not yet it seems.

Peering into my future I can see that the Warrior energy is pretty valid. I have areas of my life to conquer, that are challenges that must be faced and navigated head-on.

Warrior energy is very no-bullshit- and especially with Higher Emotional, it's no-bullshit in terms of relationships and love. It's tough love time, grin and bear it season.
This makes sense too, because I doubt all of the issues that must be faced and transformed (like veganism, collective resource recycling, information overload, fossil fuels, climate change, minimalism, chauvinism, political action etc.) are just going to be met with passivity. No, this is going to be a year of physical action and retaliation. There could be a lot brought up about correcting each other through punishment and consequence.
Since Higher Emotional is continuing, I seriously expect a huge storm season, with possible massive earthquakes and mass flooding world wide. But also revolutions that have to do with the soul, the planet and ourselves.

Submission is changing to Dominance and i suppose this is why I've felt 2018 to have some sort of King energy to it. Dominance will be about taking the lead to persuade new directions of greater fulfillment and satisfaction- or coercively imposing a rigid common denominator upon all, even if all the parts beneath you are not listening to your aim.
Since we're older souls, pay attention to how you repress parts of yourself, hurt parts of yourself, feel guilty or shameful about your subpersonalities/perspectives, and collapse under the weight of your visions.
Ask yourself what you're exemplifying and how you can better do so in the coming months.

Power also makes sense. I haven't seen many times in history and people's overleaves where Dominance isn't paired with Power.
Power is about expression, not action. But with Warrior energy- Power can definitely be expressed in physical ways. Power is about how present you are (with your challenges, with your higher visions, with others challenges+higher visions, and with your aim to lead everything forward). For older souls, Power through Oppression will show up as giving in, suppressing expression, hopelessness and any other feeling where you silence yourself.
This will be a year where we'll likely have to speak up about those global directions we care about, rather than keep them within and hope that others change for us. If we don't, Pragmatism will likely do so for us.

Pragmatism comes to stay for the Northern Hemisphere's summer. This is all about gritty implementation, what works, asking if you're hands-on with what you do, and if what you're doing has been, is or will actually work.
This is a time of experimentation- otherwise we'll begin to lock ourselves into the next season's CF of Greed and feel there are never efficient ways to get what we want.
Pragmatism says "This is the way that works." and with Dominance especially it's all about doing it without care for the impact(dictatorship) or with profound resource-management and care for the impact (leadership).

Greed brings back everything we've been struggling with this year, into the context of whether we'll take it by force/punishment(Coercion) or create it through influence while knowing the consequences(Persuasion).


Btw this is a summary of last Warrior Year's info on the Warrior Energy. It was 2007, so look back to then and you'll likely see some kind of pattern between then and now:
Warrior Years tend to bring a focus on order and structure, law, protection, loyalty, politics, and issues involving one's sense of home+family. 

It is a year of step-by-step action, tangibility, necessity for touch, and a great time for developing courage, support and self-help.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet
3 hours ago, Troy said:

Dec 22nd -- ENERGY SHIFT --  FORTITUDE

 

The appearance of the word "fortitude" makes me take a big gulp. Michael pointed to my need for "emotional fortitude" prior to my trip to England this past summer and boy did I use it. But since I found out that I have access to that in times of need, I suppose I can pull it up again. 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora
4 hours ago, Troy said:

YOU ARE A GIFT - This is fact. This is a truth. Every day that you live comes from your capacity to give. Not only to yourself but to others. You give yourself this life. You share this life with others. It is often easy to forget that the choices you make on such a mundane level are some of the most loving and beautiful choices you make. Every day that you rise from sleep comes not from a momentum of life, but from the effort you give to living. However frustrated, disappointed, or daunting a life, you are here because it is worth it to you in ways you may not even imagine at the time. But a part of you knows that gifts are not about what you can see on the outside or what is obvious. You unpack a gift. You reveal a gift. As you move into your holiday season, it can be helpful to remember that many things, people, and that you are gifts that do not always reveal the contents up front, but are gifts, nonetheless. Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking

And I loved it!!

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD

OMG this is just wonderful!

'ROLE: Warrior' makes me just breath out with relieve (after holding my breath the whole 2017...). One of the most loving and caring energies without too much frou-frou, but instead focus and goal orientation. Thank you Universe!

 

And this - I think Humanity can never get too much of:

 

The challenges of a life are not all there is to life.

The joys of life are not all there is to life.

The struggle for existence is not all there is to existing.

The bliss of existence is not an ultimate endpoint of existence.

 

Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts.

 

Thank you @Troy and Michael!

(And the Universe.)

(And Tao.)

(And everyone.)

(More or less.)

(-ish.)

?

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ckaricai
7 hours ago, DianeHB said:

 

 

This is such a beautiful report, such good reminders.

 

When I first saw Warrior/Dominance/Power, I thought those resisting the current regime could use the fortitude/endurance of a Warrior. But then, the overleaves go both ways. I for one welcome the "get it done" energy on a personal level.

 

I had the same thought. It would be good for those wanting to resist but it could just as easily strengthen and embolden the ones trying to maintain the status quo.

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ckaricai

 

Quote

HERE IS NO END IN SIGHT - There is only the next day. There will always be the next day. And when you do not measure time and experience in terms of days, there will still be the evolution in some way. The challenges of a life are not all there is to life. The joys of life are not all there is to life. The struggle for existence is not all there is to existing. The bliss of existence is not an ultimate endpoint of existence. Everything continues in some form at some time in some space. We offer this up for contemplation over December because it can help when it seems there is “no end in sight” and how that can be used to your emotional and intellectual advantage. You do not want to aim for an end. You just want to aim for your next day. Your long-term pleasures and joys are built from how you create your days, not by clinging to a fantastical endpoint of bliss. Existence is a spectrum and you will always experience that spectrum. You simply improve your navigation of it.

 

YOU ARE A GIFT - This is fact. This is a truth. Every day that you live comes from your capacity to give. Not only to yourself but to others. You give yourself this life. You share this life with others. It is often easy to forget that the choices you make on such a mundane level are some of the most loving and beautiful choices you make. Every day that you rise from sleep comes not from a momentum of life, but from the effort you give to living. However frustrated, disappointed, or daunting a life, you are here because it is worth it to you in ways you may not even imagine at the time. But a part of you knows that gifts are not about what you can see on the outside or what is obvious. You unpack a gift. You reveal a gift. As you move into your holiday season, it can be helpful to remember that many things, people, and that you are gifts that do not always reveal the contents up front, but are gifts, nonetheless. Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking.

 

I feel like I’m living this first paragraph. Teaching special ed is not easy and something I hear a lot is to take it day by day in part because every day is different and because it’s too overwhelming otherwise, so I really do wake up and remind myself today is a new day and to focus on just today. And i’ve Never loved Friday’s more than I have now. Forget focusing on the end, I just want to make it to Friday. LOL

 

The second paragraph tho...how can sufferin be a gift? Suffering is suffering. Am I missing something? Anyone who says frustration, disappointment, and a daunting glide is a gift must have a bridge to sell. I mean, come on. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosario

I too welcome this Warrior energy for my penultimate semesters at Uni! ???

 

8 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

The second paragraph tho...how can sufferin be a gift? Suffering is suffering. Am I missing something? Anyone who says frustration, disappointment, and a daunting glide is a gift must have a bridge to sell. I mean, come on. 

 

Somewhere Michael pointed out that suffering per se may be not a gift, but the things that surround it/come with it can be...perhaps they take some time to recognise. For example, if  you are sick it can be daunting and frustrating...but you might find solace in being cared by your family and friends, in your kids, reconnecting with old friends,  helping others going through the same, finding joy in little mundane things that otherwise could have gone unnoticed. So those are the Gifts :-) 

 

I remeber I loved that transcript, I'd appreciate if anyone could forward us to it :-)

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diane

@ckaricai

@Rosario

Are you thinking the MMW - Your Gift from 2017

 

'Not all experiences, relationships, or days will have a Gift.  If someone walked up to you and smacked you in the face for no reason, it would be difficult to find or create a Gift from that, though it is not impossible.

 

We clarify this because we do not mean to imply that your should look into your most painful experiences and find or create a gift from them. That is not a valid approach.

Sometimes the Gifts come AFTER trauma and pain.  Not FROM the trauma or pain.  If you suffer a terminal illness, this is not a Gift, but there may be Gifts sprouting from all around you in response to the illness.

 

If someone were to slap you in the face for no reason, you may not be able to find the Gift in that slap, but you may find the Gift in the kindness of the witnesses who rushed to your aid.

 

Accepting the Gifts that arise from trauma is not a way to avoid the pain or diminish it, but to uphold your wholeness. You are never ONLY happy or ONLY sad. Never. No matter how extreme one may lean toward one or the other. You cannot sustain one over the other. There will always be, at least, brief shifts and changes.

 

Accepting the Gifts of your life simply means that however far or long you may lean toward pain, suffering, poverty, illness, sadness, etc. you are willing to be whole by making room for a spectrum, not just an extreme.

 

Many of our students passively allow Gifts into their lives, and accept about 10% of these.

Many of our students reject the opportunity for actively seeking Gifts because of cultural imprinting that says that you cannot be happy if others are not happy, or says that you cannot be happy unless it is on predefined terms, or you cannot be happy without earning it, etc.

 

In looking at a period of time like a YEAR, one look back at that year and see what comes to mind as the most striking of patterns and influences that shaped the life, and then explore what Gift arose from that to help define the year.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diane

@Rosario

My pleasure.  Good for you for thinking of the transcript and tying it in.  

Do you realize what a real mess we would all be in if we didn't apply the teachings - at least some of the time?  

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosario

@Diane You can say that again! Just a moment ago I was arguing with my younger brother over cleaning the house and doing his dishes -he's 18!! And damn he knows how to push my buttons ? I can't wait to those golden years when we can finally get along and laugh of our past quarrels (that's the Idealist in me!) 

 

I've been postponing this, but now that I have time, I'll start my "Essence Psychology"  journal with quotes and graphs of the MTeachings...and from other places that resonate with me. ? 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ckaricai
1 hour ago, Diane said:

@ckaricai

@Rosario

Are you thinking the MMW - Your Gift from 2017

 

'Not all experiences, relationships, or days will have a Gift.  If someone walked up to you and smacked you in the face for no reason, it would be difficult to find or create a Gift from that, though it is not impossible.

 

We clarify this because we do not mean to imply that your should look into your most painful experiences and find or create a gift from them. That is not a valid approach.

Sometimes the Gifts come AFTER trauma and pain.  Not FROM the trauma or pain.  If you suffer a terminal illness, this is not a Gift, but there may be Gifts sprouting from all around you in response to the illness.

 

If someone were to slap you in the face for no reason, you may not be able to find the Gift in that slap, but you may find the Gift in the kindness of the witnesses who rushed to your aid.

 

Accepting the Gifts that arise from trauma is not a way to avoid the pain or diminish it, but to uphold your wholeness. You are never ONLY happy or ONLY sad. Never. No matter how extreme one may lean toward one or the other. You cannot sustain one over the other. There will always be, at least, brief shifts and changes.

 

Accepting the Gifts of your life simply means that however far or long you may lean toward pain, suffering, poverty, illness, sadness, etc. you are willing to be whole by making room for a spectrum, not just an extreme.

 

Many of our students passively allow Gifts into their lives, and accept about 10% of these.

Many of our students reject the opportunity for actively seeking Gifts because of cultural imprinting that says that you cannot be happy if others are not happy, or says that you cannot be happy unless it is on predefined terms, or you cannot be happy without earning it, etc.

 

In looking at a period of time like a YEAR, one look back at that year and see what comes to mind as the most striking of patterns and influences that shaped the life, and then explore what Gift arose from that to help define the year.

 

Okay, that makes more sense

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nadine

When I read the Overleaves for next year, they sounded quite...well....belligerent to me...Warrior, Power, Dominance, Greed....that sound's like whatever people want, they will not back down. They will try to take it, come what may. As that goes for every party involved, it will definitely be more easy for conflicts to escalate and spiral into war. It won't be easy for people and world leaders to keep calm. I really don't see us acting out of the Positive Poles of these Overleaves on a large scale...

 

You've had some more agreeable interpretations - I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD
1 hour ago, Nadine said:

When I read the Overleaves for next year, they sounded quite...well....belligerent to me...Warrior, Power, Dominance, Greed....that sound's like whatever people want, they will not back down. They will try to take it, come what may. As that goes for every party involved, it will definitely be more easy for conflicts to escalate and spiral into war. It won't be easy for people and world leaders to keep calm. I really don't see us acting out of the Positive Poles of these Overleaves on a large scale...

 

You've had some more agreeable interpretations - I sincerely hope you are right and I am wrong.

 

Nadine, this reminds me of my reaction last year when Troy & Michael provided Overleaves for 2017.

 

The majority was like "Oh, wonderful! Compassion and shit! Higher good! Yay!" while I only could see Priest/Higher Emo/Passion/Greed in hands of Drumpf & c/o and wanted to stay in rotten 2016 forEVAH ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam K

It can be difficult to remember, especially in the case of CF's, that Overleaves are neutral; they're just energies, and each person takes those energies and uses them in positive or negative ways.  I try to interpret the year's Overleaves solely in terms of the themes and issues that are likely to be emphasized, rather than working out events that'll happen, i.e. war.  When extrapolating out to future events, humans have a tendency to either be wildly optimistic or deeply pessimistic, especially in emotionally-charged times like this.  I figure it's better not to even try, just take things as they come.

  • LIKE/LOVE 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Roth
14 minutes ago, Sam K said:

It can be difficult to remember, especially in the case of CF's, that Overleaves are neutral; they're just energies, and each person takes those energies and uses them in positive or negative ways.  I try to interpret the year's Overleaves solely in terms of the themes and issues that are likely to be emphasized, rather than working out events that'll happen, i.e. war.  When extrapolating out to future events, humans have a tendency to either be wildly optimistic or deeply pessimistic, especially in emotionally-charged times like this.  I figure it's better not to even try, just take things as they come.

 

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Attributed to H. L. Mencken

 

"All things come to he who waits - provided he works like hell while he waits." Unknown

 

What I see as the critical item is that carry-over of the Chief Feature. Michael calls this out as suggesting some form of revolution. One good outcome would be a revolution in consciousness showing the upper 20% exactly what Trump's supporters are seeing in him, and beginning to deal with it rather than stay in denial. And if you look at perceptions across the divide, you'll see a whole lot of complete incomprehension, denial and misunderstanding.

  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxim [memorial profile]

You make a good point @John Roth.  Trump supporters are not monolithic, though.  I have a sister who is into the conspiracy stuff... reptilian energies and "people" walking around without souls"--follows various channels and has no trust for "mainstream news".  She has some belief that the military control the government.  They wanted Trump to run.  But there is some multi layered chess game going on and Trump is 3 moves ahead of everyone else. 

 

I'm not so sure if I can understand.  My idea is to do my best to grant her, her perspective.  It isn't something one reasons with like when I was in scientology there were all kinds of ideas I took as gospel and my guiding light which precluded any outside input.  When a person is ready as I was there is waking up and shedding what was once so true.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD
3 hours ago, Sam K said:

 When extrapolating out to future events, humans have a tendency to either be wildly optimistic or deeply pessimistic, especially in emotionally-charged times like this.  I figure it's better not to even try, just take things as they come.

 

Hear, hear!

(Oh wait, are you a Scholar?! With Flow?!? AND in Observation?!?) ?

On the serious note - totally agree!

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike Cleverly
34 minutes ago, PPLD said:

 

Hear, hear!

(Oh wait, are you a Scholar?! With Flow?!? AND in Observation?!?) ?

On the serious note - totally agree!

 

Scholar/Flow/Observation Club high five! ?

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×