Troy

Energy Report: DECEMBER 2017

John Roth
55 minutes ago, Maxim said:

You make a good point @John Roth.  Trump supporters are not monolithic, though.  I have a sister who is into the conspiracy stuff... reptilian energies and "people" walking around without souls"--follows various channels and has no trust for "mainstream news".  She has some belief that the military control the government.  They wanted Trump to run.  But there is some multi layered chess game going on and Trump is 3 moves ahead of everyone else. 

I'm not so sure if I can understand.  My idea is to do my best to grant her, her perspective.  It isn't something one reasons with like when I was in scientology there were all kinds of ideas I took as gospel and my guiding light which precluded any outside input.  When a person is ready as I was there is waking up and shedding what was once so true.

I wasn't just talking about Trump supporters. Or, for that matter, I wasn't even thinking of Trump supporters.

I have a few strategies to keep at least part way out of the bubble. One is what I follow. One of the sites I follow is John Michael Greer's Ecosophia. It's very definitely a spiritual site; Archdruid Emeritus Greer is, among other things, a ritual magician, which is what attracts me to his site.

Most of the people who comment on his weekly posts are right-conservative, and the occasional comments they make about their situation and about left-liberal people are sobering. They're mostly not what you hear from the political side either. Their attitude on feminism seems to be that it's an affectation of overly entitled women in the upper 20% with too much time on their hands. The comments at one point on evangelical vegans were particularly scathing. Note that these are occasional comments - most comments are on the topic of the week, which happens to be nature spirits right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Aaron(space)Kraft
4 hours ago, Mike Cleverly said:

Scholar/Flow/Observation Club high five! ?

Scholar/Flow/Ob...err...well two outta three ain't bad I suppose.

• LOL 7

AnnaD

Nadine, I am with you on that observation. I seriously hope to be proven tres wrong. I do not mind Older souls doing the 2018 overleaves, but anyone less than 7th level mature doing the 2018 overleaves is a bit intimidating. Sounds like Bulldozer/Steamroller awards to me. Ugh.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

Sam K
2 hours ago, AnnaD said:

Nadine, I am with you on that observation. I seriously hope to be proven tres wrong. I do not mind Older souls doing the 2018 overleaves, but anyone less than 7th level mature doing the 2018 overleaves is a bit intimidating. Sounds like Bulldozer/Steamroller awards to me. Ugh.

Heh, true, but I figure if younger souls were really that incapable of expressing Overleaves at least somewhat positively, the world would've blown up a long time ago.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • LOL 3
  • EYEROLL/MEH 1

AnnaD
15 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Heh, true, but I figure if younger souls were really that incapable of expressing Overleaves at least somewhat positively, the world would've blown up a long time ago.

I won't hold you to it, Sam K, but I hope that they can realise that some issues are not worth blowing the world up over. 

Then there are those pieces of shit who will commit any atrocity to merely "prove their (warped) point". 

I think realism incorporates all perspectives and goes with whatever is, at the time. Long may the world not be nuked. Long may the world remain deliberately nurtured and not destroyed. btw I am a spiritualist, but an old soul too, hence, erring on the side of cynicism/realism. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Christian
On 12/5/2017 at 7:52 AM, Troy said:

YOU ARE A GIFT - This is fact. This is a truth. Every day that you live comes from your capacity to give. Not only to yourself but to others. You give yourself this life. You share this life with others. It is often easy to forget that the choices you make on such a mundane level are some of the most loving and beautiful choices you make. Every day that you rise from sleep comes not from a momentum of life, but from the effort you give to living. However frustrated, disappointed, or daunting a life, you are here because it is worth it to you in ways you may not even imagine at the time. But a part of you knows that gifts are not about what you can see on the outside or what is obvious. You unpack a gift. You reveal a gift. As you move into your holiday season, it can be helpful to remember that many things, people, and that you are gifts that do not always reveal the contents up front, but are gifts, nonetheless. Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking.

I really needed to read this today.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Troy
On 12/5/2017 at 7:03 PM, ckaricai said:

The second paragraph tho...how can sufferin be a gift? Suffering is suffering. Am I missing something? Anyone who says frustration, disappointment, and a daunting glide is a gift must have a bridge to sell. I mean, come on. 

I see someone else already responded to this (thank you, TLE members, you are awesome!), but I did just want to add that Michael has NEVER said: "suffering is a gift." Ever. That wasn't in the second paragraph at all. They never even said that frustration, disappointment, or a daunting life are gifts. They said "However frustrated, disappointed, or daunting a life, you are here because it is worth it to you in ways you may not even imagine at the time." That's not the same thing as saying frustration and disappointment are gifts. They are explicitly separating those terms out FROM the gifts that we may miss because of our distraction with disappointment and frustration, but they aren't the same things. They were trying to point out that your effort to navigate those difficult things along with the daily choice to wake up and continue are the gifts, in themselves, and that recognizing those gifts in the "little things" we do to take care of ourselves can make a world of difference in how we relate to ourselves and life. But yeah, I have never seen Michael say such stupid bullshit as "suffering is a gift." That's the bullshit of religion. And if you ever see anything like that in my channeling, please call it out. Also be careful not to read into what Michael says. They don't usually speak in innuendo. They are pretty direct in what they mean to say.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 6

Kasia
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Also be careful not to read into what Michael says. They don't usually speak in innuendo. They are pretty direct in what they mean to say.

This is why I love and trust Michael...

2 hours ago, Troy said:

And if you ever see anything like that in my channeling, please call it out. 

...and this is why I love and trust you, @Troy. Thank you for continuously upholding a standard of integrity the world would do well to learn from. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • THANK YOU! 1

Becca the Student
On 12/6/2017 at 9:18 PM, AnnaD said:

btw I am a spiritualist, but an old soul too, hence, erring on the side of cynicism/realism. 

Anna, I'm also an old soul with a spiritualist attitude, and I definitely err firmly on the side of optimism. ? It sounds like you have some biases about soul age and maturity that may be contributing to the latent fears I see in your posts about Young and Lower-Level Mature Souls. You are more than welcome to those biases, of course, but it might help calm some of your worry to believe soul ages are less "molds" within which everyone fits, and more like classes in school? I may be off base with this, but I believe there's more of a range of experience and intention within each soul age than we tend to give credit for on this site. After all, for example, it's not like every Young Soul in America voted for Trump. ?

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

AnnaD

Becca, that is a good way to look at soul ages. I think my biggest obstacle is overcoming some of my prejudices towards baby and young souls, I feel my grievances in a personal way and I want justice. I just don't want anyone fucking anything up for anyone else. I might be more sensitive to injustices because it is my grand karmic theme. Imposing them and fighting them. So yeah, fair call. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Becca the Student

Not wanting anyone to fuck anything up for anyone else  -- lol I resonate with that! I fully understand your frustration and wariness. I'm currently in a service job, and thanks to that I tend to come across a range of soul ages. I'm also (for lack of a better term) an empath, which means I can usually tell when I'm talking to a Baby or Young soul and when I'm talking to an Older one. Maybe it's because of that empath thing, but I've found a lot to love in those younger souls when they're in positive energy. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD

Interesting @Becca the Student .

Each Soul Age comes with its specific foci and perspectives to be explored. That can, and will, be done within all spectra of love that are applicable.

Being an Old, or sometimes only older, Soul comes with the ability to understand and empathise with that path. (If the ability is utilised, naturally.)

Nonetheless - what yet has not been explored, has not yet been explored. Young and Baby Souls are still Young and Baby Souls - 'lovable' or not (whatever that means, but that's a totally different discussion...), so expecting them to act within their Age's frame of reference is simply realistic rather than anything else, I'd say.

With you on this one @AnnaD. This is a potential fuckup on grand scale. The 'potential' here from the Spiritualist view. 

(Still loving the 2018-Overleaves.)

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

KurtisM

In Numerology December is a 9 Month for me, which is all about Closure, Release, Universal Pictures, Humanitarianism and everything having to do with nurturing those relationships where we help+are replenished by each other, and letting go of those that don't serve us anymore.

On top of that energy, I've just been sleepy and exhausted in waking life- like there's a lot of sudden grief and sadness to process that's been churning around in me. I'm thinking this is happening because I've been near-constantly assessing everything in my life, including what patterns are not effective, what choices must and will be made in the future by myself and others, what things should be done for the sake of a better foundation in my life, what things haven't been done because of actual limitations, poor peripheral awareness and reactive choices.

---

My dreams have ramped up and I'm having those kinds where there are lots of people from my past showing up in scenarios involving exodus, large movements, collective progress etc. in very beautiful environments. But the events within the dreams are not as consistent as usual, so they're not following any trail of thoughts, images or feelings like they usually do.
Another thing is that the people that are showing up actually look like older versions of themselves, and not as I remember them.

I'm not sure if I'm in a divergence, convergence or energy shift but I feel like all 3 are intensifying for me at once. (Because I have to make some pivotal choices, I feel like I must sleep+regather my self and my energy is shifting up and down all the time with a strong need for clarity.)

My energy comes back in spurts but this is an exceedingly touchy/moody, introspective and self-reflective time for me- with a lot of revelations about the past, my past agreements, my past choices and nexus and my gratitude for them.

I've been planning out my future a lot, and looking into different choices and prospects that could result. So I guess I'm the one that initiated this energy- but I wonder if there's something more.
Usually I can sort out my thoughts better than this, but I'm left lingering in my confusion here.

I definitely feel the shift toward next year's energies taking place now. I've taken on 2017's energy quite personally and I'm sure I'll follow suit on 2018. But I also feel this will be a daunting year.

I doubt I'll be able to comfortably stay in the sidelines anymore.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Sonny
On 07/12/2017 at 1:54 AM, Mike Cleverly said:

Scholar/Flow/Observation Club high five! ?

Hey - me too!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Eric

Just now finally read the "Helpful Thoughts Over December." For some reason I found the "You are a gift" thing amusing. I could help when reading "you are worth unpacking" adding on "that's what s/he said" in my mind. ? It was also amusingly serendipitous that I saw this Game of Thrones gif for the first time today:
https://giphy.com/gifs/daenerys-targaryen-tyrion-lannister-stormborn-lz0fR8nwQfbq

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

KurtisM

As the Warrior energy is coming up, anyone want to brainstorm what sort of things will be highlighted in the next year?

A little rundown on Warrior Energy for everyone:

Warrior energy still commits to causes as 2017 did, but the cause is more about having ambition and being safe/loving as compared to the Priest year that focused on causes that have vision but are aware of the effects.

On the -hand, we have Denigration, Unchanging and Subservience arising with heavy Martyrdom. And all of this contributes to -Coercion- which aims for Protection.

On the +hand, we have Contradiction, Persistence and Devotion with a healthy Moving Center. And all of this contributes to +Persuasion- which aims for Cohesion.

Warrior Energy carries the power of Correcting- which can be used to -Punish oneself/others, or bring awareness to the +Consequences of one's actions.

---

Love is experienced through endurance, conquering territory and being won over by loyalty.

---

Warriors want Mutual Commitment from what they're loyal to. But they need to communicate Humility for when this expectation isn't met.

---

The world is seen as a challenge to conquer with courage. And the core values of the Warrior are: Influence, Action, Responsibility, Results, Consideration, Rebellion and being a living example of Triumph.

This means their nobility lies in Strength/Endurance.

---

So all that in mind, they can carry a lot of guilt and shame over poor choices- as they constantly question and defend their and others integrity and sincerity, until they realize what one does now matters more in defining oneself than what one has done.

And finally when Warriors aren't manifesting Essence, they shrink from their influence, enduring crises and challenges while hiding in the shadows of others and sensing they must do/be something specific to be loved and recognized.

They bring back essence through physical outlets that bring security and control- reminding them their heart lies in correcting imbalances & highlighting what is or isn't power/empowering.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

AnnaD

@Bobby and the outcome of LOTS of coercion, is free for all saloon brawls. Everyone is invited. With tea and lunch breaks in between to keep things going.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 5

Sam K

Heh, maybe this'll be the year all my martial arts training finally sees practical use...

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 7

ihynz

I am curious about the “refugee” parallels.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM
14 hours ago, ihynz said:

The funny thing is that Trump is from Cadre 11, which is all about enlightenment.

Yes, he enlightens us all about how NOT to destroy the world we live on. XD

Cadre 11 always becomes teachers for the next energy ring. So if nothing else, he certainly got the attention of the ER following ours with his incompetent presidency.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

PPLD
36 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

Cadre 11 always becomes teachers for the next energy ring.

I'm remembering it every time I see him :)

Doesn't change the now, but I'm sure our C11 Teachers can easily say "been there, done that and then we grew up".

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD
On 12/6/2017 at 2:52 AM, Troy said:

Dec 18th - Dec 22nd  -- NEXUS --  CONVERGENCE -  This may mark one of the more unusual merging of parallels that are a mix of “failed” and “successful” realities sharing in common extremes of climate and power struggles. The bonding commonality drawing toward this Convergence comes from having the same conditions across these realities, but with great differences in the capacity for resolving daunting scenarios. It could be said that a wave of “refugee” parallels that have moved too far into hopelessness are integrating into “this” reality. This merging brings a great wave of strength and vision for the “refugee” parallels, but also brings with it sobering vision and awareness on a larger scale for many who have been ignoring reality. This Convergence is not orchestrated by higher forces, but comes as a result of deep common ground between one wave of realities needing help, and one wave of realities not facing reality.

I hope that most of us are looking at how to enable people to be hopeful and remain creative and resourceful as to how to work sustainably and inclusively within these realities. I hope that most of us can see and embrace the deep common ground. It is the 18.12.17 in NZ. I hope those that are waking up to the reality of a mature soul era are beginning to sense it is ok and it is human to relate to others once thought as freaks/second class citizens/snowflakes/out groupers on a deeper common ground than they had expected. It is ok. I hope that I can reassure them of that.

• LIKE/LOVE 12