Troy

Energy Report: DECEMBER 2017

Erick
On 12/16/2017 at 1:03 PM, KurtisM said:

As the Warrior energy is coming up

it is not yet clear to me what causes the emphases for a year to come about, that seems an important piece of structure to understand how it will manifest, how much of it is the desire for more of the characteristics of warrior energy, vs something like warriors stepping forward and being supported. or is simply attention is just focused in an area and it is what is noticed like mercury retrograde is described as doing.

i can see the desire has built for the a lot of what the warrior can bring to the situation; on one side, calm, peaceful, persistent, consequences, law and order, and even some cynic to try and break through the surrealism to try and figure out what is real vs what it appears to be. the warrior type of energy seem to fit into and support what is going on with the muller investigations for example. the perseverance to push through the challenges is also something i see that is being commonly desired. we also have the more tyrannical desires present that add support for what warriors can bring, and the reactionary desires for strong structure that is currently represented in positions of power. kings are reported to like the support of warriors to run the kingdom so some of the warrior energy may be from more warriors moving into new positions. so we have a collective desire from multiple directions with very different desires wanting more focused action and change.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Erick

probably also good to remember that warriors are peace loving and peaceful, coming from priest year and the associated tendency of priests which is reported to stir up conflict and war. so the desire for peace may be helping drive part of this shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
1 minute ago, Erick said:

probably also good to remember that warriors are peace loving and peaceful, coming from priest year and the associated tendency of priests which is reported to stir up conflict and war. so the desire for peace may be helping drive part of this shift.

Wait... you're mixing Soul Ages.  If you're going to refer to Warriors as "peace loving and peaceful" because they likely do in the Old Soul cycle then you can't in the same sentence refer to Priests as being ones who "stir up conflict and war."  Sure they probably do that in a Young Soul cycle but keep the cycles on the same level when you're comparing them :)

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 5

Erick
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Wait... you're mixing Soul Ages.  If you're going to refer to Warriors as "peace loving and peaceful" because they likely do in the Old Soul cycle then you can't in the same sentence refer to Priests as being ones who "stir up conflict and war."  Sure they probably do that in a Young Soul cycle but keep the cycles on the same level when you're comparing them :)

sure i can, describing transition, as part of the current young soul paradigm that is shifting to mature the pull or desire will be for the mature/old expression of the warrior away from the young soul expression more common currently. i can see some of the last years stirring of conflict as a possible priest influence from positions of power at young with a desire to move away from that more broadly pulling in the older warrior aspects.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
13 minutes ago, Erick said:

sure i can, describing transition, as part of the current young soul paradigm that is shifting to mature the pull or desire will be for the mature/old expression of the warrior away from the young soul expression more common currently. i can see some of the last years stirring of conflict as a possible priest influence from positions of power at young with a desire to move away from that more broadly pulling in the older warrior aspects.

You said: probably also good to remember that warriors are peace loving and peaceful, coming from priest year and the associated tendency of priests which is reported to stir up conflict and war. so the desire for peace may be helping drive part of this shift.

I guess I was confused then.  Because you were speaking about a more Young Priest way of being with this year's Role but then you reverted to an Old Warrior way of being for this coming year's Warrior Role.  Why would it not also be Young Warrior way of being, like the Priest year was?  Personally, I find that to be more realistic.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Erick
3 minutes ago, Bobby said:

You said: probably also good to remember that warriors are peace loving and peaceful, coming from priest year and the associated tendency of priests which is reported to stir up conflict and war. so the desire for peace may be helping drive part of this shift.

I guess I was confused then.  Because you were speaking about a more Young Priest way of being with this year's Role but then you reverted to an Old Warrior way of being for this coming year's Warrior Role.  Why would it not also be Young Warrior way of being, like the Priest year was?  Personally, I find that to be more realistic.

both are accurate just for different groups, it does raise an interesting question of when do warriors tend to embrace more peaceful ways. what i was trying to get at was some of the younger expression of priest in the last year, with a posable desire for a more mature expression of warrior as we go forward. contrasting the two as what may decrease in the coming year with less priest energetic support, and what may be increasingly supported by warrior energy from the desires of the slowly growing more mature majority. i expect we will still see plenty of young warrior expressed as well, just as we had some mature priest last year.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Bobby
50 minutes ago, Erick said:

both are accurate just for different groups, it does raise an interesting question of when do warriors tend to embrace more peaceful ways. what i was trying to get at was some of the younger expression of priest in the last year, with a posable desire for a more mature expression of warrior as we go forward. contrasting the two as what may decrease in the coming year with less priest energetic support, and what may be increasingly supported by warrior energy from the desires of the slowly growing more mature majority. i expect we will still see plenty of young warrior expressed as well, just as we had some mature priest last year.

Ah, I see where you're going now.  Still, I can barely see that only in an idealistic world.  Until Congress begins its shift, I think (fingers crosses for 2018 elections) this is going to be a very slow process and one year will see minimum improvement if that.  I could be totally off but we are headed towards a very probably IS manifestation. Those do not happen in "good" times.  For that to take place in or around 2020 tells me that it may get worse or much worse from here.  I hope that it doesn't though.

Along the lines of what you're saying though, I could see Mueller being Mature/Old Warrior and playing a part in that energy and if so, he is certainly going to be providing some persuasive coercion in 2018 if he is allowed to stick around ? 

Congress I think is key though.  The only reason we are in the situation that we are in now is because they refuse to act much less acknowledge the issues before us with the Executive branch.  It's a very dangerous gamble that they're betting on.  If Congress were willing, they don't even need Mueller to do their job.  They have enough shit to begin bringing this President down now.  After all, impeachment is not a legal proceeding.  It is solely a political one.  It is not a legal one because there is no appeal process.  Congress is the final arbiter.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Erick
24 minutes ago, Bobby said:

The only reason we are in the situation that we are in now is because they refuse to act much less acknowledge the issues before us with the Executive branch.

that seems more of a symptom than singular cause. the lack of action in many areas under the priest year i could see changing; bringing in more change in the year ahead with the focused action warrior energy, although it is not clear that would be in positive directions given the current state and trajectory to an IS manifestation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Juni

How is everyone weathering the Nexus so far?
I'm randomly, intensely anxious and having a lot of trouble sleeping.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Bobby
8 minutes ago, Juni said:

How is everyone weathering the Nexus so far?
I'm randomly, intensely anxious and having a lot of trouble sleeping.

You mean besides paying a visit to cat heaven?  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

Juni
3 minutes ago, Bobby said:

If you go again and see mine, please cuddle them for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

I had a slight uptick in disgruntled behavior today, despite having a pretty good weekend. Been doing lots of review, like way more than any year before.

The news is as daunting and urgent as ever though, kind of interesting to keep up to date on.

I came across this article from 2015 on future predictions as well: https://www.fastcompany.com/3052872/twenty-predictions-for-the-next-20-years

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Rosario

The first week of December, a cyclist run over me. I landed on my side, and after being kind in shock and resting I was "ok"(perhaps I didn't process it well because the next day I had final presentations at uni) 
I finished classes, and the following days my seasonal allergies got worse, to the point that almost a week ago, I woke up in the middle of night  feeling a little burning sensation and throbbing pain in my chest. Next day I went to the neumologist, and apparently it's early symptoms of bronchial asthma...(but I think is like a weird flu or something)  Health issues and pain are kind of scary for me...seems to be so out of control  (lovely  self-dep saying: being sick is burden, you have to be strong, others have it worst)  At least, the symptoms have mostly receeded.   I've managed them with antihistamines and natural remedies until another doc  visit and further tests.

And...I've never experienced "big" anxiety or panic attacks before..but that same night I think I had one. Felt I couldn't breathe, heart pounding wildly dizziness, weak and quivering body, arms and legs cold... 

And this afternoon, I felt so anxious and hopeless, like a "panic attack" was coming...just on the edge of it. I was in that state on and off for like two hours, my mind racing with "what the hell is causing this? Am I  finally subconsciously processing the accident?"  I also feared I was reinforcing yet even more the anxiety and prompting future similar reactions.   Fortunately I could find my breathe and calm myself. My mother also helped me.  As I'm  typing this, the anxiety is half muted in the background.  

:-( Anyway, these experiences also led me to let out some repressed crying and frustration in regards of family issues and everything I was bottling up during the year. I've found comfort in my parents unconditional love and support. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • SAD 2

Uma

After two weeks of feeling unable to navigate with any sense of Elegance (with a few notable exceptions), yesterday evening and today have been filled with insights and perceptions and understandings and wholeness--totally enjoying the now. Have no clue how come, but feeling gratitude and expansion.

Thank you whoever or whatever is responsible

:Yes:

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Cong
On 12/5/2017 at 7:52 AM, Troy said:

Dec 18th - Dec 22nd  -- NEXUS --  CONVERGENCE -  This may mark one of the more unusual merging of parallels that are a mix of “failed” and “successful” realities sharing in common extremes of climate and power struggles. The bonding commonality drawing toward this Convergence comes from having the same conditions across these realities, but with great differences in the capacity for resolving daunting scenarios. It could be said that a wave of “refugee” parallels that have moved too far into hopelessness are integrating into “this” reality. This merging brings a great wave of strength and vision for the “refugee” parallels, but also brings with it sobering vision and awareness on a larger scale for many who have been ignoring reality. This Convergence is not orchestrated by higher forces, but comes as a result of deep common ground between one wave of realities needing help, and one wave of realities not facing reality.

This blows my mind. A scenario at work was brought to my awareness on Dec 18th, and it triggered my anger in a significant way. I had a confrontation with my boss, and will have a few other "difficult" conversations tomorrow and on Thursday. And yeah, it's totally about power struggles. 

I will remember this:

"Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking."

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 1

Felicitas Brenner
2 hours ago, Cong said:

This blows my mind. A scenario at work was brought to my awareness on Dec 18th, and it triggered my anger in a significant way. I had a confrontation with my boss, and will have a few other "difficult" conversations tomorrow and on Thursday. And yeah, it's totally about power struggles. 

I will remember this:

"Practice seeing your most mundane moments and choices and efforts as part of the great unpacking of gifts. You may not like or understand all of them, but they are gifts. And you are worth unpacking."

I have a similar thing going on at my work right now, though it isn’t so explicit in the sense of angry discussions going on  (basically we keep being polite to each other), there is defenitely a power struggle underneath that. I find it extremely tiresome, would rather not participate in it, but at the same time find myself unable to just walk away from it. Part of me feels threatened, it seems, which I find rather odd. If it weren’t so uncomfortable, I’d almost find it amusing. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Anne B
14 hours ago, Bobby said:

Hi there all.  I pretty much lurk around here and learn as much as I can, but I wanted to tell Bobby thank you very much for your cat heaven post.  It brings me comfort.  This nexus has surprise our household with a sudden critical illness of our kitty, Lola.  We took her in last Friday because she got rapidly ill, and quite ill.  Her liver enzymes were very high, so she was scheduled for an ultrasound, which took place yesterday.  Her gallbladder is very enlarged and I believe we are confronting the end of her sweet life. Today we meet with a surgeon, but my general sense, knowing my kitty so well, is that she wouldn't make it through surgery.  Today we will probably have to make the big decision -- she is in pain, moving slowly, and content to just rest quietly, although she is still eating little bits, but not drinking so we giver her fluids subcutaneously.  Sometimes she shivers, I imagine from the pain, so I am so hesitant to put her through surgery, but also fearful to let her go.  I am heartbroken, but grateful for the nearly ten years I got with her.  When I adopted her we didn't know how old she was, but vets have consistently pegged her as much older than her known years (that is, the years she has been with me).  Tough nexus, this one.  This year has been tough, with much death in my little corner of the universe.  Cat heaven gave me some much needed comfort.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • SAD 3

Bobby
10 minutes ago, Anne B said:

Hi there all.  I pretty much lurk around here and learn as much as I can, but I wanted to tell Bobby thank you very much for your cat heaven post.  It brings me comfort.  This nexus has surprise our household with a sudden critical illness of our kitty, Lola.  We took her in last Friday because she got rapidly ill, and quite ill.  Her liver enzymes were very high, so she was scheduled for an ultrasound, which took place yesterday.  Her gallbladder is very enlarged and I believe we are confronting the end of her sweet life. Today we meet with a surgeon, but my general sense, knowing my kitty so well, is that she wouldn't make it through surgery.  Today we will probably have to make the big decision -- she is in pain, moving slowly, and content to just rest quietly, although she is still eating little bits, but not drinking so we giver her fluids subcutaneously.  Sometimes she shivers, I imagine from the pain, so I am so hesitant to put her through surgery, but also fearful to let her go.  I am heartbroken, but grateful for the nearly ten years I got with her.  When I adopted her we didn't know how old she was, but vets have consistently pegged her as much older than her known years (that is, the years she has been with me).  Tough nexus, this one.  This year has been tough, with much death in my little corner of the universe.  Cat heaven gave me some much needed comfort.

Oh Anne, I'm sorry that you both are going through this especially right now.  It's hard getting the Intellectual Truth to match up with the Emotional Truth  :(

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Anne B
5 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Oh Anne, I'm sorry that you both are going through this especially right now.  It's hard getting the Intellectual Truth to match up with the Emotional Truth  :(

Oh, man, is it ever.  Thank you for the guidance -- it helps more than you can imagine.  I can't seem to stop crying, though, which makes me think I know in my heart of hearts what the whole truth is.  I am pretty sure she is on her last life as a cat.  She learned commands like a dog, was clicker trained, and can 'cat' better and more thoroughly than any cat I have ever known.  We got a German Shepherd puppy earlier this year and she never lost her place as Empress Lola, ruler of our Universe, despite her now eight pounds and the puppy's now eighty.  

image.jpeg

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Juni
5 minutes ago, Anne B said:

Oh, man, is it ever.  Thank you for the guidance -- it helps more than you can imagine.  I can't seem to stop crying, though, which makes me think I know in my heart of hearts what the whole truth is.  I am pretty sure she is on her last life as a cat.  She learned commands like a dog, was clicker trained, and can 'cat' better and more thoroughly than any cat I have ever known.  We got a German Shepherd puppy earlier this year and she never lost her place as Empress Lola, ruler of our Universe, despite her now eight pounds and the puppy's now eighty.  

image.jpeg

She's beautiful. I"m so sorry.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Anne B
24 minutes ago, Juni said:

She's beautiful. I"m so sorry.

Thank you, Juni.  

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

Wow. In retrospect, @SharvariJ's topic really REALLY fits with the refugee convergence theme here.

Welcome back Sharvari!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

SharvariJ
On 12/5/2017 at 3:52 PM, Troy said:

This merging brings a great wave of strength and vision for the “refugee” parallels, but also brings with it sobering vision and awareness on a larger scale for many who have been ignoring reality.

"Ignoring reality" describes my entire fucking year.

@KurtisM You know what? For a few months now, since I read the IS update transcript tbh, I've been feeling like I need to be somewhere in the thick of things. South Africa is a great place, but it's very removed from the "action." My ET sent me a link for an English teachers ad for refugees earlier this week. I wasn't going to consider it because it's probably a volunteer position and I'm broke as it is, but maybe now I'll give it a second thought. I was actually looking up places in Canada too, as a (maybe misplaced) desire to fight from the "good side", which is what Canada represents for me. I'd certainly like to get closer to all of you geographically.  

On 12/5/2017 at 3:52 PM, Troy said:

And you are worth unpacking

I swear Michael sounds so Sagey sometimes, they must be getting help from Seth or something. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Troy
2 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

I swear Michael sounds so Sagey sometimes, they must be getting help from Seth or something. 

Since I'm a Sage, that is going to color the delivery and bank of words Michael has available to use. I'm sure some of my flair gets in there sometimes. lol

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 5