Troy

Energy Report: DECEMBER 2017

PPLD

9 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

I swear Michael sounds so Sagey sometimes, they must be getting help from Seth or something. 

Michael told me once that:

"Our history across Grand Cycles as Expressive and Assimilative Roles can sometimes be sensed."

I personally always react to the Scholarly way of organising information that Michael often shows (in my subjective perception of course).

• LIKE/LOVE 7

PPLD
On 20/12/2017 at 6:26 PM, Anne B said:

image.jpeg

She is lovely! Those eyes!

I'm sorry Anne. Big hugs.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD

I've been too busy this month to observe and analyse. It just flew by.

But today while I was dreaming (some nonsense and whatnot I don't even remember) I suddenly felt absolutely aware and saw this scene:

A young girl, cuffed with her hands behind her back, forced face down on a kitchen table, and forcefully injected with heroin. After that, she is forced to provide sexual services. She is sold as submissive, to be done with/to whatever the customer choses. She is sent out in the street (?) still in handcuffs. 

The thing is, that the woman who injected and sent her out I think was her mother. Although I didn't hear any speech, I know they were English speaking. I think this was somewhere in the States.

I hope it was her last exit from that place, and that it will bring her to this parallel. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • SAD 6

Carina
On ‎05‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 2:52 PM, Troy said:

Dec 22nd -- ENERGY SHIFT --  FORTITUDE -- A wave of energy shifting as more people nurture a willingness to take on challenges and values that extend beyond their convenience and comfort zones. It may mark the shift into the Warrior energy of 2018.

This one just hit me. I'm writing my thesis, but have been struggling to find the energy, because I have felt compelled to help people in my family with their issues. Adding on more issues today, I felt the need to re-read this, and it just hit me.

Hell no! I cannot solve every problem in the world, and I need to think of myself and on how I can grow. So now, I will dig into my thesis, with enthusiasm and new-found Warrior-energy :)

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Juni

Nexus dreams have left me super groggy. Also, I noticed a tree that was weirdly curved to the side that I swear I've never seen before, on a street I drive down every day.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

PPLD
2 minutes ago, Juni said:

Nexus dreams have left me super groggy. Also, I noticed a tree that was weirdly curved to the side that I swear I've never seen before, on a street I drive down every day.

I'm still hoping that the box with my most lovely designer shirts will come back in a Nexus.

I claim it disappeared in one, when I also was moving.

Just seriously disappeared after I confirmed it had been moved to the new place...

• WHAT/WOW! 4

Anne B
17 hours ago, PPLD said:

She is lovely! Those eyes!

I'm sorry Anne. Big hugs.

Thank you so much.  Those eyes were always such intelligent, sharp eyes.  Just a few hours after i posted my original post on this thread we went to the vet and had our Lola put to sleep.  She spent the last hour and a half at home on my lap.  She had refused the subcutaneous fluids and antibiotics for the last day.  We talked to her and she communicated through those eyes that she was ready to go.  Our vet and her office were so loving, caring, and understanding.  The vet and the surgeon both reassured us her chances surviving surgery were very low, and that she was probably trying to tell us she wanted to go by refusing the fluids.  The vet said animals have ways of telling us, if we can listen.  Lola told us.  

They catheterized her tiny leg, gave us all the time we needed to say our final goodbyes, and told us when we were ready they would administer the injections.  After some time holding her, I looked my girl in the eyes and asked her if she was ready.  She was.  The vet was so gentle and so caring; it was over quickly and we took her home.  Her daddy, Todd, dug a grave by my favorite peony bushes, I wrapped her still warm little body in my favorite turquoise shawl, arranged her in a small shoebox.  She was peaceful and out of pain, curled up like she often slept, in a little bean shape -- befitting her nickname, Little Bean.  We buried her while the sun was going down.  

Later that night I fell asleep with our other kitty, Pearl, on my lap and had a dream of a golden cloud of light -- I recognized this as Lola -- the message to me was "I am good, I am doing fine, I love you."  It's such a rarity to have a mystical dream like that, it was so warm, loving and VIVID.  If I ever even had any doubt that companion animals have souls, I have no doubt now.  I am still weepy, but at peace, and she's at peace and, I imagine, enjoying cat heaven.  Thank you all for your warmth, caring, and for the channelling on companion animals.  It has helped our little family through a very rough nexus.  Much gratitude to the good folks at TLC.

Edited by Anne B
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • SAD 4

PPLD
14 minutes ago, Anne B said:

Thank you so much.  Those eyes were always such intelligent, sharp eyes.  Just a few hours after i posted my original post on this thread we went to the vet and had our Lola put to sleep.  She spent the last hour and a half at home on my lap.  She had refused the subcutaneous fluids and antibiotics for the last day.  We talked to her and she communicated through those eyes that she was ready to go.  Our vet and her office were so loving, caring, and understanding.  The vet and the surgeon bot reassured us her chances surviving surgery were very low, and that she was probably trying to tell us she wanted to go by refusing the fluids.  The vet said animals have ways of telling us, if we can listen.  Lola told us.  

They catheterized her tiny leg, gave us all the time we needed to say our final goodbyes, and told us when we were ready they would administer the injections.  After some time holding her, I looked my girl in the eyes and asked her if she was ready.  She was.  The vet was so gentle and so caring; it was over quickly and we took her home.  Her daddy, Todd, dug a grave by my favorite peony bushes, I wrapped her still warm little body in my favorite turquoise shawl, arranged her in a small shoebox.  She was peaceful and out of pain, curled up like she often slept, in a little bean shape -- befitting her nickname, Little Bean.  We buried her while the sun was going down.  

Later that night I fell asleep with our other kitty, Pearl, on my lap and had a dream of a golden cloud of light -- I recognized this as Lola -- the message to me was "I am good, I am doing fine, I love you."  It's such a rarity to have a mystical dream like that, it was so warm, loving and VIVID.  If I ever even had any doubt that companion animals have souls, I have no doubt now.  I am still weepy, but at peace, and she's at peace and, I imagine, enjoying cat heaven.  Thank you all for your warmth, caring, and for the channelling on companion animals.  It has helped our little family through a very rough nexus.  Much gratitude to the good folks at TLC.

Oh Anne, I am truly sorry.

And I relate in a very immediate way; I put my wonderful friend and animal companion, Midas the Cat, to sleep this Wednesday!

The same day as you and your Lola.

Yes, we need to know when it's time. As Michael told me, when I spoke with them about it: 

"When an animals bonds with a Human, part of the agreement is that this choice (choice for euthanasia) is now in your hands. You are the caretaker."

However painful and grief-stricken, when it's time - it is a humane and loving choice to make.

Wonderful that Lola has already communicated with you!

I can say that Midas is more interested in enjoying himself! He's just sending messages through mutual friends, in whose dreams he's popping up happy and playful :D. But he was a Siamese... If possible, these cats walk their own way even more.

I wish all of you, Pearl included of course, a restful and calm Christmas full of love, healing and good memories! 

Hugs! 

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

AnnaD

@Anne B, I am sending hugs to you, Todd and Pearl. It is such a hard decision to carry through with, but you did it for Lola's comfort and peace. As Juni said on PPLD's thread about her Midas cat, your home feels so large and empty without their presence. Mine certainly felt empty. I would hallucinate that I saw my George's ample frame in doorways, and around the house. That is lovely that you had that dream of Lola telling you that she is ok and thanking you. That is beautiful. Cats are our kids basically.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Anne B

PPLD, I am so sorry about your Midas, truly sorry and send you big hugs.  I had no idea, so I went just now and read your posts.  The channelling on euthanasia was poignant and so, so incredibly on point.  Without having read it prior to our decision on Lola, it absolutely mirrored our decision-making process at the time (my biggest worry was taking euthanasia too lightly or giving up when there was still a hope or ending her life too soon; the decision was agonizing).  The channelling brings me so much comfort that we did, indeed, make the correct decision for her.  That and the dream I had of her brings me comfort and wipes away any second thoughts or guilt.

I wish you and yours a peaceful, loving Christmas, too.  And I hope that King Midas communicates with you soon -- and that he and Empress Lola are playing with one another in Bobby's cat heaven.  Now that royal meeting would be fitting!

hugs,

Anne

Edited by Anne B
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Anne B
44 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

@Anne B, I am sending hugs to you, Todd and Pearl. It is such a hard decision to carry through with, but you did it for Lola's comfort and peace. As Juni said on PPLD's thread about her Midas cat, your home feels so large and empty without their presence. Mine certainly felt empty. I would hallucinate that I saw my George's ample frame in doorways, and around the house. That is lovely that you had that dream of Lola telling you that she is ok and thanking you. That is beautiful. Cats are our kids basically.

Thank you so much, Anna.  When I lost my childhood kitty, Clarence, I would "see" his 17-pound frame around the house sometimes, too.  When I found my Pearl at a shelter I just KNEW it was Clarence returned.  She is so much like him, but yet she is even more loving than he was, and he was a lover!  She has been the infant I never got, because I have been unable to have children.  Lola was my "grown-up" kitty daughter, bright and such a delight.  And our 10 month old puppy, Ollie, is the first dog I have had, an incredible challenge, willful and busy like a toddler, but forever beloved.  They are our children.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD

Thank you @Anne B. I'm happy about the Holidays coming now. It will be for me a time of peace, recovery, review and finding setting in the new chapter of my life.

I'm happy you found value in that session. I know I did.

And I laughed so much about the Empress Lola reference in your first post, having King Midas in mind ?

I am certain the Royal Meeting is full of joy! Royal frolicking ?. (Wonder what they are talking about!!!)

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD

@Anne B, I love it when you realise one of your furkids has come back to you, reincarnated, in a new fur coat. Pearl and Clarence sound like lovely furkids. Validating these TLE reincarnational returns are amazing. I am more sure now that my Zion, is George. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet
On 12/5/2017 at 6:52 AM, Troy said:

Dec 22nd -- ENERGY SHIFT --  FORTITUDE -- A wave of energy shifting as more people nurture a willingness to take on challenges and values that extend beyond their convenience and comfort zones. It may mark the shift into the Warrior energy of 2018.

I have not been trying to remember and log my dreams for a week or so, after I had several nights worth of violent, upsetting dreams. I asked my Guides to just stop that: if I have to look and listen to all the shit going on during the day, I don't need to experience it at night as well. If they want to tell me something I can DO, surely it can be passed on via symbolism or even a funny dream. 

So all I remember this past week is repeated dreams involving perseverance and fortitude. One night I dropped off a cliff and was pissed when I saw the river below because I was in a hurry and didn't want to deal with all that; then when I climbed out of the water I had broken a nail! 

This morning's dream seems right in line with the 'Fortitude' energy shift. I was traveling, in a hurry, and perhaps trying to run. I saw another path on which experienced runners were moving much more quickly, and I wondered if I should try that path but I didn't remember seeing the entrance. So I kept on moving toward an unknown and unexplained goal, going as quickly as I could. Then I found myself having to shimmy across a stone bridge. One slip and I'd fall, and in less urgent circumstances I never would have tried it. I decided to keep my head close to the stone and just not look below, as I inched my hands and feet and body forward across this bridge. I could see the end of the bridge ahead -- and naturally it just led to a narrow path along the edge of a cliff, but that was the way I had to go. So I just concentrated on getting across the bridge now...

So I understand the fortitude aspect -- but why am I in such a hurry in these dreams? Where am I going and what do I need to do when I get there?

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

@JanetI got the image of a fetus coming out of the womb. You, with your head down against the stone, looking ahead and seeing a long narrow path--could those be symbols for the upcoming arrival that you are so looking forward to?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby
9 minutes ago, Janet said:

I have not been trying to remember and log my dreams for a week or so, after I had several nights worth of violent, upsetting dreams. I asked my Guides to just stop that: if I have to look and listen to all the shit going on during the day, I don't need to experience it at night as well. If they want to tell me something I can DO, surely it can be passed on via symbolism or even a funny dream. 

So all I remember this past week is repeated dreams involving perseverance and fortitude. One night I dropped off a cliff and was pissed when I saw the river below because I was in a hurry and didn't want to deal with all that; then when I climbed out of the water I had broken a nail! 

This morning's dream seems right in line with the 'Fortitude' energy shift. I was traveling, in a hurry, and perhaps trying to run. I saw another path on which experienced runners were moving much more quickly, and I wondered if I should try that path but I didn't remember seeing the entrance. So I kept on moving toward an unknown and unexplained goal, going as quickly as I could. Then I found myself having to shimmy across a stone bridge. One slip and I'd fall, and in less urgent circumstances I never would have tried it. I decided to keep my head close to the stone and just not look below, as I inched my hands and feet and body forward across this bridge. I could see the end of the bridge ahead -- and naturally it just led to a narrow path along the edge of a cliff, but that was the way I had to go. So I just concentrated on getting across the bridge now...

So I understand the fortitude aspect -- but why am I in such a hurry in these dreams? Where am I going and what do I need to do when I get there?

Reverse rainbow bridge?  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2

Maureen
On 12/21/2017 at 4:33 PM, SharvariJ said:

I was actually looking up places in Canada too, as a (maybe misplaced) desire to fight from the "good side", which is what Canada represents for me. I'd certainly like to get closer to all of you geographically.  

@SharvariJ,  you'd have lots of friends here in Toronto... I'm just saying.   :sweet_kiss:

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Janet
1 hour ago, Uma said:

could those be symbols for the upcoming arrival

I never thought that the symbols could be representing the perspective of another. So thanks for that. Maybe that explains my strange reluctance to commit to doing anything else while I wait. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

SharvariJ
3 hours ago, Maureen said:

@SharvariJ,  you'd have lots of friends here in Toronto... I'm just saying.   :sweet_kiss:

That just makes me want to move a lot more ???  Unfortunately, visas and such are still a thing on the "good side." If any of you would like a small, pixie-like English-degree-holder to help you out at work, please let me know ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

PPLD
2 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

That just makes me want to move a lot more 1f62d.png1f62d.png1f62d.png  Unfortunately, visas and such are still a thing on the "good side." If any of you would like a small, pixie-like English-degree-holder to help you out at work, please let me know 1f647.png

Scandinavia is good! We're good!

Malmö, where I live is good, Copenhagen (just "across the street") is good.

And we like small, pixie-like English-degree-holders here! We like them very much!

? ? ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

SharvariJ
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

Scandinavia is good! We're good!

Malmö, where I live is good, Copenhagen (just "across the street") is good.

And we like small, pixie-like English-degree-holders here! We like them very much!

1f44b.png 1f44d.png 1f30d.png

Why is all of TLE suddenly trying to seduce me? Have mercy, please. All these dreams flying away on the wind, never turning into reality...

Scandinavia is my dream destination. If any of you can recommend me for a job in the next three months, I'll happily relocate. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Erick
3 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Why is all of TLE suddenly trying to seduce me?

i fail to see the problem

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 7

PPLD
3 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Scandinavia is my dream destination. If any of you can recommend me for a job in the next three months, I'll happily relocate.

Scandinavia is great, if I may say so myself.

Your uni doesn't have any type of exchange programmes? It can be a nice way of discovering a new country, and still having a retreat if required.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma

4 hours ago, SharvariJ said:

Why is all of TLE suddenly trying to seduce me? Have mercy, please. All these dreams flying away on the wind, never turning into reality...

Are you really asking?

1. You reached out from a dark place and were held in the loving arms of this community. It wasn't just empty words.

2. You are being shown possibilities--if they become dreams flying away on the wind, never turning into reality, it is because that is your choice.

3. When you take responsibility for your choices, dreams turn into reality. That's how it works.

4. You now know that you have lots of possibilities. 

5. You are loved.

:sweet_kiss:

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

SharvariJ
1 hour ago, Uma said:

Are you really asking?

1. You reached out from a dark place and were held in the loving arms of this community. It wasn't just empty words.

2. You are being shown possibilities--if they become dreams flying away on the wind, never turning into reality, it is because that is your choice.

3. When you take responsibility for your choices, dreams turn into reality. That's how it works.

4. You now know that you have lots of possibilities. 

5. You are loved.

:sweet_kiss:

Nope, that was entirely rhetorical ?

@PPLD It was an exchange programme that brought me to SA, but they don't seem to have anything on your side of the world ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1