Troy

Energy Report: DECEMBER 2017

KurtisM

As I was reading around on this site, I overheard a song coming from my sister's speakers in the other room.

Sometimes, music shows up as such a synchronicity- and I can derive meaning from it by matching it with the feelings coursing through me.

In this case it was "I will wait" by "Mumford & Sons".

The lyrics reminded me of preparing for the IS, holding compassion for others and turning endurance into beautiful courage.

Maybe you guys might have other reflections on it.

Anyways, I definitely feel the Warrior Energy strongly now. Like STRONGLY.

Facing and conquering challenges, revealing allegiances, drawing from courage, physical intensity, active responsibility etc.

Yup it's here.

In 2017, I didn't feel Priest Energy until mid January- but this Warrior Energy seems to be formidably early.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Mike Cleverly

I've noticed something a bit odd and I thought I'd share it to see if anyone noticed something similar. I have had lots of unexpected reunions with people I haven't seen for years. Here's a short list:

Saw somebody I went to Primary school with (that's approx age 4 til 10)

Saw and had a good friendly chat with somebody I went to Secondary School with (age 10 til 18ish) 

Met someone I worked with closely from about 2003 to 2005

Had a surprise reunion with two great friends I used to work with a few years ago who moved to Spain. Really close bond with them. They are from C1E5 and C2E7 iirc.

Today I bumped into a nurse I used to work with a lot who I know is from C3E4 who I haven't seen for years.

[Added 31st Dec]

Bumped into a nurse at work who I have always maintained is one of my favourite people I have ever met, but moved to another department and I never see her anymore. First time I have seen her in years. She recognised me before I noticed her because she has changed her hair completely. [End of edit]

Its like there is a representative from all the important stages of my life popping up. 

This combined with the usual Christmas reunions with family and friends has been quite amazing!

So I wondered whether there is a "Michael explanation" for this. Perhaps its the recent unusual nexus throwing unusual combinations of people together. Or the odd energy surrounding the changeover of year with two overleaves carrying over to next year. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

I havent met anyone but i'm not actively out in the world atm anyways.

However I have been doing reviews of my whole life, and have refrequented past relationships and events I've forgotten of or set aside.

My dreams are also involving lots of different groups in my life that have never interacted irl too. Like my friends and co-workers.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

WolfAmethyst
1 hour ago, Mike Cleverly said:

I've noticed something a bit odd and I thought I'd share it to see if anyone noticed something similar. I have had lots of unexpected reunions with people I haven't seen for years.

Yes, several unexpected reunions over the month of December.  Most of them have been positive or neutral experiences, thankfully.

Since Dec 22nd though, a lot of holiday events have also included various people I try to avoid showing their true colours- and in such extreme ways as to serve as a long overdue wakeup call for family members who had long dismissed my concerns about said people.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Kasia
6 hours ago, Mike Cleverly said:

I've noticed something a bit odd and I thought I'd share it to see if anyone noticed something similar. I have had lots of unexpected reunions with people I haven't seen for years.

I'm with you on this, though fewer cases and a bit different than your list. I've had two very close friends I'd sort of ended ties with in the last year, reach out to me completely unexpectedly. I also got introduced to someone who no doubt is an Essence Agreement. Ten minutes into the conversation, we were excitedly exchanging phone numbers and planning future get-togethers like long-lost friends meeting after being apart.

I also had some very significant Nexus type differences - a gas station I regularly pass morphing names/colors overnight, finding a necklace I have no recollection of in my jewelry box, and seeing run-down buildings on the side of a highway I drive several times a week, where none had been before. All this in addition to some relationships shifting, too. All in all, this has been a very trippy Convergence. More than any I've ever been aware of, actually.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Ingun

Reflecting again on the Priest year of 2017 as it slips out of our hands:

1 - How willing were you to share in the enthusiasm that is expressed and exhibited by others?  

2 - What responsibility did you take for how you reflect the best of others back to them?  

3 - What responsibility did you take for what you saw reflected about yourself in others?  

4 - How willing were you to ask for help?  

5 - How willing were you to see that another may need help, even if not asked?  

6 - How much freedom did you allow for others to evolve at their own pace, regardless of your contributions from your own position in your own evolution?  
7 - How much intimacy did you allow in your life, even with your wounds, your shame? How willing were you to allow the wounding and shame of others into your life that is not your own? (counting as one element here)  

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 3

Sam K

Weird.  I felt the energy seem to lighten around me the moment the year turned.  I suppose that's not unusual with new years in general, but I don't I've ever felt a shift like that at the very moment it happened.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Becca the Student

I felt the same thing, Sam! The beginning of this year I've also noticed a propelling into active energy, or a diving into productivity. I usually find fresh new years invigorating, but this year I'm noticing a subconscious eagerness to change up and restructure my life, with the intention of fully diving into Movement.

I'm assuming this is the Warrior energy at play. It feels a bit like I've been taking tentative steps forward for years, and now I'm pushing myself to just cut loose and run. It's frightening, but I've learned over the years that my fear is probably a good sign that these beginning-of-year choices are steps to opening up my life. I have a tendency to keep my life close to my chest and protected -- a tendency I'm trying to shake off, as it doesn't allow much room for growth or opportunity. ;)

Edited by Becca the Student
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD

Guys, this is probably a stupid question, but would this (see link below) be a possible way of how integration of “refugee” parallels could show up in our parallel???

I understand that this is like a month later, but discovering the merged realities maybe takes time?

Dunno. Tell me what you think, pls.

Oh! One more thing; could these parents (and maybe children?) be an example if Infant Souls incarnating to the Urban Jungle as Michael called it? I haven't seen any videos, so I find it hard to get a feel. Somehow parents make me think of Baby Souls, but this is just so absurd and surrealistic that I cannot really "tune in" into the thinking.

California parents who held 13 children captive charged with torture and abuse

• SAD 4

John Roth
17 hours ago, PPLD said:

Guys, this is probably a stupid question, but would this (see link below) be a possible way of how integration of “refugee” parallels could show up in our parallel???

I understand that this is like a month later, but discovering the merged realities maybe takes time?

Dunno. Tell me what you think, pls.

Oh! One more thing; could these parents (and maybe children?) be an example if Infant Souls incarnating to the Urban Jungle as Michael called it? I haven't seen any videos, so I find it hard to get a feel. Somehow parents make me think of Baby Souls, but this is just so absurd and surrealistic that I cannot really "tune in" into the thinking.

California parents who held 13 children captive charged with torture and abuse

This smells like some kind of karmic payback to me. One of the Christians I follow, Dr. Jim West, has it filed under Total Depravity, and I can't argue. For reference, "Total Depravity" was one of the pillars of many branches of the Protestant Reformation, including Calvin and the Puritans.

There could well be some infant souls in the mix. What it doesn't look like is the result of a parallel merge.

• LIKE/LOVE 3