Cong

Celebrity Profiles Project: Top 25

Celebrity Profiles Project: Tiebreak Vote  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Cong

1/1/2018:

Happy New Year! The vote is now closed - but wait, we have a tiebreak! Isn't it fun to use your voting power again? Use the poll designed above to vote for the last celebrity to get into top 25.

24 personalities have made it to the Top 25 list: Keanu Reeves, Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Watson, JK Rowling, Carl Jung, Carl Sagan,  Elizabeth I, Stephen King, Jim Carrey, Johan Sebastian Bach, Srinivasa Ramanujan , Elizabeth Warren, Jeff Buckley,  Charlotte Brontë , Hafiz, Richard P. Feynman, angelina jolie,  Stevie Ray Vaughan,  Chef Gordon Ramsay, Eric Arthur Blair,  Ursula K. Le Guin, John Cusack, Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison

A few thoughts:

1. A deadline has not been set yet as I would rather hear suggestions from you than to make a decision myself.

2. Feel free to discuss in this thread as the tiebreak vote has been moved to the poll.

3. Any new votes to the "answers" section will not affect the 24 personalities that are already on the list. Use the poll on the headline to participate in the tiebreak.

4. Please consider making a donation. Link to the donation page was created by Troy in the original discussion post:

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 5

PPLD

Keanu Reeves

An extraordinary human being, as I see it.

I am happy he is a celebrity, because this way - I can know of him.

The resonance is very strong, and I wouldn't be surprised if he were an Entity Mate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1

PPLD

Johan Sebastian Bach

Possibly a fellow Scholar, possibly in my Muse Position (his music), possibly a member of one of the ancient Working Groups.

Musicologists say that if suddenly all musical accomplishment, including our contemporary music, would be destroyed but Bach's Die Kunst der Fuge would remain, most of music of various genres and times could be reconstructed. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

DanielaS

Elizabeth I, Queen of England

From MFM we already know : ELIZABETH I WAS A KING. SHE WAS THE GREATEST OF ALL OF THIS WORLD’S LEADERS.

Would love to know which Cadre/Entity she is from.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 2

Heidi

Stephen King

I read in some Michael book he was a Baby soul who wrote through the Instinctive Center. Could be true, but seems like he is at least Mature to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Miizle

Jim Carrey

There's only one Jim Carrey, or can you think of someone like him?? :) Where does all that craziness come from, would be interesting to find out. And now he's gone all metaphysical too.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Cong

Srinivasa Ramanujan

Legendary mathematician who was able to bypass logic and come up Theorems by "intuition". There is a recent movie called "the man who knew infinity" based on his short life. It almost feels like he could speak to Tao directly in their ultimate language, the math. There was no other people like him in known human history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Felicitas Brenner

Elizabeth Warren

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

DanielaS

Jeff Buckley

Singer, songwriter, guitarist. Son of the late Tim Buckley. Broke my fucking heart when he drowned in the Wolf River in Memphis in May of 1997. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Kasia

Hafiz/Hafez - 14th Century Persian poet, known for his lyric poetry about love and oneness with the divine. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

Andy Kaufman

Maybe the weirdest comedian of them all.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Guest Matt

Jim Morrison- Singer of the Doors.

Another celebrity my wife wanted me to list on her behalf.