Cong

Celebrity Profiles Project: Top 25

Celebrity Profiles Project: Tiebreak Vote  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

Cong

1/1/2018:

Happy New Year! The vote is now closed - but wait, we have a tiebreak! Isn't it fun to use your voting power again? Use the poll designed above to vote for the last celebrity to get into top 25.

24 personalities have made it to the Top 25 list: Keanu Reeves, Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Watson, JK Rowling, Carl Jung, Carl Sagan,  Elizabeth I, Stephen King, Jim Carrey, Johan Sebastian Bach, Srinivasa Ramanujan , Elizabeth Warren, Jeff Buckley,  Charlotte Brontë , Hafiz, Richard P. Feynman, angelina jolie,  Stevie Ray Vaughan,  Chef Gordon Ramsay, Eric Arthur Blair,  Ursula K. Le Guin, John Cusack, Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison

A few thoughts:

1. A deadline has not been set yet as I would rather hear suggestions from you than to make a decision myself.

2. Feel free to discuss in this thread as the tiebreak vote has been moved to the poll.

3. Any new votes to the "answers" section will not affect the 24 personalities that are already on the list. Use the poll on the headline to participate in the tiebreak.

4. Please consider making a donation. Link to the donation page was created by Troy in the original discussion post:

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU! 5

AnnaD

Just clarifying, TLE members can only submit three candidates for the 25 celebrities casting/role/soul age/cadre/entity thing eh? I keep thinking of more like we all do. Voting is fun.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Martha
11 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Thanks Heidi, I think that was what Martha has had channelled for Pamela Des Barres. @Martha please :):) I am pretty sure she was C1E7 7th mature.... 

Yes, I got her full profile. I’ll post it when I’m over the flu. She’s loved some Michael quotes I’ve read to her, but I sent her the profile and the quick intro pdf years ago and as far as I know she wasn’t interested. She’s never mentioned it to me. But that sounds right - c1e7 7th mature sage. I think priest cast is right. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Martha

Flu brain makes me slow. I had it in my email from when I sent it to her - in 2011. ?

ESSENCE AND PERSONALITY PROFILE

STUDENT:  Pamela Des Barres

ESSENCE DYNAMICS

Role:  Sage
Casting: Priest
Cadre/Entity: 1/7
E-Ratio: 35m/65f
Frequency: 75

Soul Age/Level: Mature/7
Manifested Age: Mature

ESSENCE TWIN INFORMATION
Role: Scholar

TASK COMPANION(S) INFORMATION

Role: Artisan
Role: Server

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS

Goal: Flow > Growth/Acceptance
Mode: Perseverance
Attitude: Spiritualist
Center/Part: Moving/Intellectual
Body Types: Saturnine/Martial

Chief Feature 1: Arrogance
Chief Feature 2: Self-deprecation

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 3

Martha
32 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

@Martha, I have posted Pamela DB's essence profile verbatim, to C1E7 cadre and entity member information, without a photo. Is this ok? I realise she is famous, for want of a better word, I can remove the profile if you want, but it would be so great to have it stored somewhere safe and accessible.... what do you think @Martha ?

It’s fine, I don’t think she’d care. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Heidi
5 hours ago, petra said:
@Heidi  and  @AnnaD    " Du bist ein Schatz " !!!  Thank You both, I so like Pamela Des Barres.

Yes! She has always been a huge inspiration to me as well. Just love her!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Kerrin
On 12/8/2017 at 3:45 PM, Heidi said:

Stephen King

I read in some Michael book he was a Baby soul who wrote through the Instinctive Center. Could be true, but seems like he is at least Mature to me.

Yes, I agree that it is time to correct some bad old channeling.  I would even guess King to be Old-  he is masterful at tapping into Fear and creating a story out of it.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

Adding a comment to bump this into the community stream. VOTE is you haven't already! You can upvote as many people as you're interested in. 

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

James D
On 12/8/2017 at 5:27 PM, Martha said:

Flu brain makes me slow. I had it in my email from when I sent it to her - in 2011. 1f602.png

ESSENCE AND PERSONALITY PROFILE

STUDENT:  Pamela Des Barres

ESSENCE DYNAMICS

Role:  Sage
Casting: Priest
Cadre/Entity: 1/7
E-Ratio: 35m/65f
Frequency: 75

Soul Age/Level: Mature/7
Manifested Age: Mature

ESSENCE TWIN INFORMATION
Role: Scholar

TASK COMPANION(S) INFORMATION

Role: Artisan
Role: Server

PERSONALITY DYNAMICS

Goal: Flow > Growth/Acceptance
Mode: Perseverance
Attitude: Spiritualist
Center/Part: Moving/Intellectual
Body Types: Saturnine/Martial

Chief Feature 1: Arrogance
Chief Feature 2: Self-deprecation

We C1 E2 'Movers and Shakers' surely do love our C1 E7 'Sweethearts.'

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

PPLD
4 minutes ago, Hani said:

Hermann Hesse

Hani, Herman is already suggested somewhere earlier.

Scroll through and vote!

Cong

Happy New Year! The vote is now closed - but wait, we have a tiebreak! Isn't it fun to use your voting power again? Use the poll designed above to vote for the last celebrity to get into top 25.

24 personalities have made it to the Top 25 list: Keanu Reeves, Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Watson, JK Rowling, Carl Jung, Carl Sagan,  Elizabeth I, Stephen King, Jim Carrey, Johan Sebastian Bach, Srinivasa Ramanujan , Elizabeth Warren, Jeff Buckley,  Charlotte Brontë , Hafiz, Richard P. Feynman, angelina jolie,  Stevie Ray Vaughan,  Chef Gordon Ramsay, Eric Arthur Blair,  Ursula K. Le Guin, John Cusack, Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison

A few thoughts:

1. A deadline has not been set yet as I would rather hear suggestions from you than to make a decision myself.

2. Feel free to discuss in this thread as the tiebreak vote has been moved to the poll.

3. Any new votes to the "answers" section will not affect the 24 personalities that are already on the list. Use the poll on the headline to participate in the tiebreak.

4. Please consider making a donation. Link to the donation page was created by Troy in the original discussion post:

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU! 1

Miizle

@Cong so pleasing to see such a well thought out poll structure. Thanks!! :D

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Cong

Hi everyone, I think we need a bit more votes here! Please participate in the poll listed above if you haven't done so. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Cong

Hi all,

I will do a final push for voting! I have not observed any movement in the vote over the past few days. If there's no objection, I will close it and collect the results by 8AM Eastern Time on January 15, 2018.

As of today, Hermann Hesse is winning the tiebreak. Karl Marx is one vote behind. The race is still close.

The winner will join the following 24:

Keanu Reeves, Benedict Cumberbatch, Emma Watson, JK Rowling, Carl Jung, Carl Sagan,  Elizabeth I, Stephen King, Jim Carrey, Johan Sebastian Bach, Srinivasa Ramanujan , Elizabeth Warren, Jeff Buckley,  Charlotte Brontë , Hafiz, Richard P. Feynman, angelina jolie,  Stevie Ray Vaughan,  Chef Gordon Ramsay, Eric Arthur Blair,  Ursula K. Le Guin, John Cusack, Andy Kaufman, Jim Morrison

I will share the result in a more direct message to @Troy and @AnnaD tomorrow. 

Again, please consider making a donation to this project:

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD

@Troy,

Would it be possible for you to comment on if anyone's Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity has been channeled yet that could be added to the photo gallery of Cadre and Entities from the top 25? No worries if it hasn't, as over time I will put a few famous peoples' names forward to you in my private session for Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy
On 3/8/2019 at 3:18 PM, AnnaD said:

@Troy,

Would it be possible for you to comment on if anyone's Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity has been channeled yet that could be added to the photo gallery of Cadre and Entities from the top 25? No worries if it hasn't, as over time I will put a few famous peoples' names forward to you in my private session for Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity.

I'd love to get this list on my schedule. Is there a final list?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

Cong
9 hours ago, Troy said:

I'd love to get this list on my schedule. Is there a final list?

Here it is:

Keanu Reeves, actor

Benedict Cumberbatch, actor

Emma Watson, actor

JK Rowling, novelist 

Carl Jung, psychiatrist 

Carl Sagan,  astronomer/author

Elizabeth I, the Queen

Stephen King, author

Jim Carrey, actor

Johan Sebastian Bach, composer

Srinivasa Ramanujan , mathematician