Kasia's Dream Thread

Kasia

December 7 & 8, 2017

I've been unbelievably tired since the start of December, and have found it really difficult to remember dreams, except for a few wild details, but I know there has been lots of dream activity. This post, however, isn't so much about the dream, as what happened after the dream.

These past two days, immediately after waking, @Jeroen's name was my very first conscious thought. Not an image or anything, just the name. It popped into my mind just as I was opening my eyes, and with it was this feeling of warmth and love and affection (you Servers really do have an amazing, comfortable energy about you). It almost felt like my waking was an interruption to whatever had been happening. Interestingly, though I remember part of today's dream, which involved a large group of people standing on the stage of what looked like my elementary school auditorium, ready to perform something, not a one was from TLE.

So, @Jeroen, if you're sending a message, I'm getting it loud and clear, and if you're not, I'm still getting something. ?  Your energy feels wonderful, though, so I have no complaints. ?

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

@Kasia Thanks for posting about your experience! I remember having a dream about you last night. As I was very tired, I can only remember fragments of my dreams.

In the dream, you and one other person who may have been @Dawn were in a large room on the second floor of a building that looked like a condo or an office space. It was daytime and sunny outside. I walked up a stairway and met with both of you. Then I had a vision of what looked like a cell phone and it may have belonged to you. I was helping to upgrade it in some way. I think this dream object could symbolize aspects of opening communications and perhaps it is connected to the message you received from me. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

15 minutes ago, Jeroen said:

@Kasia Thanks for posting about your experience! I remember having a dream about you last night. As I was very tired, I can only remember fragments of my dreams.

In the dream, you and one other person who may have been @Dawn were in a large room on the second floor of a building that looked like a condo or an office space. It was daytime and sunny outside. I walked up a stairway and met with both of you. Then I had a vision of what looked like a cell phone and it may have belonged to you. I was helping to upgrade it in some way. I think this dream object could symbolize aspects of opening communications and perhaps it is connected to the message you received from me. :)

Wow, I'm kinda speechless! I did not expect that at all. This is the most validating experience of this dream project I've had so far, and it's truly blowing my mind. And the symbolism of the phone is great, especially in light of what you recently posted about Communication being a theme in your dreams. Upgrading communications. I LOVE it! I am too excited for words, right now!!! ? ? ? ? ?

• LIKE/LOVE 11

I am very excited too for the communications between us and for the validation! Earlier today, I thought about my dream from last night and was considering posting it on TLE when I saw your post about you receiving a message from me. Amazing! ?

That is a great point about the relationship with my other dream which had a theme of establishing and expanding upon communications. I didn’t think about the relationship before with our shared dream community here but it makes sense as we are working towards establishing networks of communications between each other. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 8

• 2 months later...

I haven't had many TLE dreams in the last few months, maybe a handful, but last night's was memorable enough to write about:

I was sitting in a dimly lit theater, in an aisle seat in the middle section on the right side. I have no idea what I was there for, but it clearly hadn't started yet. Across the aisle from my seat, a row behind sat a woman with blonde hair. She was friendly and talkative, and we'd started up a conversation. From the get go, I kept sensing this very strong familiarity, I just couldn't for the life of me place it. I knew I knew her, but I didn't know who she was and how we connected. I don't remember what exactly we were discussing, and we'd been chatting for a few minutes when the conversation moved to a topic that I think related to TLE, possibly about the upcoming Gathering. The familiarity was becoming more pronounced, and it seemed like she knew who I was, then, like a lightbulb had suddenly turned on, I blurted out "You're @Martha! You're Martha from TLE!" That realisation brought on full lucidity for a moment, and I remember telling myself I have to remember this when I wake up. Since I missed TLEGG last year, I was so excited to finally meet her, and we may have even been discussing seeing each other in person at TLEGG this year. In the excitement, I lost lucidity, so I don't remember what happened after, but the joy of our meeting lingered. So great to meet and have a chat with yet another Entity Mate. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 12