KurtisM

Kurtle's Dream Thread

KurtisM

OCTOBER 30
Energy- Following a few bright+hopeful weeks, I suddenly became very sharp, sour and pissed off in waking life. So I went to bed early out of spite and escapism.
DREAM- Dream Space was very busy but completely lacked cohesion and self-awareness. My deceased cat showed up but I never remarked that she should be dead.

I remember waking up in the midst of the night (which is very unusual)- recalling I dreamed a lot, and I know TLE was in one of those dreams- but there was no clarity.

NOVEMBER 5
Energy- No dreams, but lots of self-reflection. I started noticing any greed for intimacy/affection around this time.
NOVEMBER 7
Energy- No dreams, but I felt very heavy, desperate and scared for no reason. Resting and consciously showering helped.

I thought the day would be very busy as the previous November 6th was- but it wasn't hectic at all. Thought there could've been a community convergence for my family- with a theme of SORTING and RELEASING.

NOVEMBER 9
Energy- Feeling an inner calm, with a hectic amount of dreaming and poor rest.
DREAM 1- It was early morning, my family & I went to a race that took place in what seemed like an emptied "Lazy River". I lost badly and remember thinking it was weird I didn't win, because I was the protagonist. But I shrugged it off cause I didn't care much about winning anyways.
DREAM 2- Was going to say something funny to my cousin, but kept getting interrupted by people coming into the room. When I finally had a chance to say something, I apologized- but she said "Whatever, if you're going to tell me something, you better make it quick or else it's not worth listening to."

I was going to tell her about some video I saw where a Cooking Host was making chocolate, but didn't even have any chocolate- so she instead stated if you boil cauliflower in orange juice it will give a rich chocolate flavor. Wtf? XD

Got some good laughs from family and TLE when I shared that.

NOVEMBER 19
Energy- Curious and unhurried.
DREAM- Dreamed of some objects in a superstore that I was grabbing for a russian couple who were having tourist problems.
The objects were: All-dressed Chips, Perogies, Frozen Fruit etc. I never got to give them to the couple in time, but I saw they did sort out their tourism issues.
NOVEMBER 20
Energy- Lighter than past days, and more attentive to humor.
I remember at some point in a dream saying "We should ask @Bobby about this."

NOVEMBER 22
Energy- Pondering a lot. Nearly everyone in my physical world showed up in this day's dream space.
DREAM 1- I was at a large gathering, maybe camping by a beautiful lake, with my whole family.
DREAM 2- I was at a large gathering of everyone I met at school- freaking out in the computer lab because dream me forgot who he was & how he got to where he was. I actually thought "Well this is a convergence nexus, maybe that's why."
I made a big commotion trying to get answers out of others and wanted them to acknowledge my confusion. But instead of helping me out, the dream quickly devolved into some kind of assimilation plot so I wouldn't cause such a stir.

Reminded me of a show I was watching called "The 100".

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM

DECEMBER 1/2
Energy- Perplexed, sad and somewhat lonely.
DREAMS- I had dreams about Snoop Dogg and "The 100".
You can read about them here. Interestingly, @Nadine also had a dream involving Snoop Dogg on the same day- synchronicity!

DECEMBER 4/5
Energy- A lot of planning, review and gratitude. Feeling prepared for 2018's Higher Emotional Dominant Warrior energy, and ready to release from 2017's Higher Emotional Submissive Priest energy.
DREAM 1/2- I had a few dreams here but I don't remember them very well.
What I DO remember is that in one of them @Joe was there- yet interestingly he didn't look native american, but was rather tall, tanned and Caucasian with curly hair. Still I got the feeling that I get from Joe here on TLE, sooo... It seemed he was acting like a dramatic Shakespearean character and was very wordy.
---
I also saw @AnnaD. We were in a room next to a large door and beautifully framed window letting the sunlight shine through.

Apparently, you had to strip down to your undies in order to open the door and enter the room behind it. When another person from TLE came out, Anna "stripped down" to her black undies (XD) and entered the door. I got the sense Troy was in the other room and this is where the channeling was done.
I didn't feel like I was in line to enter, but rather that I was just tagging along to say hi and get involved in friendly, passionate discussion around whatever was revealed in the room.

DECEMBER 7/8
Energy- Very tired, introspective, brooding and exhausted. My Life Review continues- but with more grief and sadness. Feeling my Numerology #9 Month very strongly. Also feeling like I'm in a nexus storm with rapid energy shifts.
DREAM 1/2- Dreams were ramping up these few days. People I haven't seen for years showed up, but instead of appearing how I remember them, they actually looked like they aged since then. The dream space emphasized a lot of themes around EXODUS, MASS MOVEMENT and COLLECTIVE ENERGY- and once again, the environments were absolutely gorgeous, including a forest trail and a school that for once wasn't based on my memory & instead looked completely new.
---

DREAM 3- In one dream, it seemed like I was in a cozy apartment with some of the TLE crew. It was very productive and I felt at home there as though it was how an Old Soul group should feel. (I had the same feeling I got when @NickG recently posted about his enlightening time at TLEGG.)
I know there were other members there, but the only one I actually remember was @Luciana Flora. She was very excited to be in the apartment with everyone, and was particularly interested in what I was doing. She was thinner, taller and more expressive than I would've thought, maybe even hyper-expressive.
I didn't get to talk with her because it seemed I was busy with a project in the apartment and was shutting her out so I could focus (sorry Luciana XD). But she was pretty adamant about interacting with me, so we continued to observe each other.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Luciana Flora
21 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I know there were other members there, but the only one I actually remember was @Luciana Flora. She was very excited to be in the apartment with everyone, and was particularly interested in what I was doing. She was thinner, taller and more expressive than I would've thought, maybe even hyper-expressive.

@KurtisM

Regardless of the content of the dream. I am happy for the simple fact that I have been reminded inthe dram.

I really am lthin and tall. As for what you said I was trying to interact with you at all costs. even trying to focus on something else reminds me a little of my childhood.

That's because when I was a kid and I liked a person when she visited me I wanted to stay with that person all the time. Until my mother told me that sometimes it was boring and disgusting to the other person. I believe that this was not my mother's intention but I really felt very bad. It seemed there was always some criticism as to how I behaved towards others. And I think I've begun to feel rejected in some way.

But I found it interesting to behave this way in the dream. Because today, I usually do not insist so much. It was interesting in this dream I seem to have behaved more as I behaved as a child ..

I realized that normally I just really feel like I'm part of something. when I interact with people. Maybe that's why my insistence on it. And I think that's why I so love being dreaming about other people here and other people are dreaming about me. It makes me feel like I'm part of the club.

I had a dream tonight. but as it did not have to do with the TLE I'll put it on my blog later.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

PPLD
57 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

And I think that's why I so love being dreaming about other people here and other people are dreaming about me. It makes me feel like I'm part of the club.

It would be a club with very few members, if dreaming about someone was what decided if one belongs here or not @Luciana Flora

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM
5 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

@KurtisM

Regardless of the content of the dream. I am happy for the simple fact that I have been reminded inthe dram.

I really am lthin and tall. As for what you said I was trying to interact with you at all costs. even trying to focus on something else reminds me a little of my childhood.

That's because when I was a kid and I liked a person when she visited me I wanted to stay with that person all the time. Until my mother told me that sometimes it was boring and disgusting to the other person. I believe that this was not my mother's intention but I really felt very bad. It seemed there was always some criticism as to how I behaved towards others. And I think I've begun to feel rejected in some way.

But I found it interesting to behave this way in the dream. Because today, I usually do not insist so much. It was interesting in this dream I seem to have behaved more as I behaved as a child ..

Huh, that's pretty interesting!
You definitely were gauging my behaviors a lot (as an Idealist would do) for when the best time would come to slip in a word. But even though I was trying to ignore you, you didn't seem overly disappointed, just very persistent and eager.

You'll probably get across to me in the dream space sometime. But try not to do it when I'm in the middle of a project, I hate getting interrupted. XD

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 3

Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

Huh, that's pretty interesting!
You definitely were gauging my behaviors a lot (as an Idealist would do) for when the best time would come to slip in a word. But even though I was trying to ignore you, you didn't seem overly disappointed, just very persistent and eager.

You'll probably get across to me in the dream space sometime. But try not to do it when I'm in the middle of a project, I hate getting interrupted. XD

I'll try to remember that before going to sleep. IOI

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 2

KurtisM

Had a few dreams recently. No TLE members, but since they were quite interesting and I'm trying to record all my dreams to keep up with myself, here they are:

DECEMBER 12
Energy: Better than before- lighter, but physically stifled. Feeling a need for change- as if i`m in "the calm before the storm."
DREAM 1- There's a distinct scene I remember where my family, particularly my dad and I, were keenly peering out our living room window at the bright blue sky before us. I remarked that this was weird since it was 9:00 PM and it should've been dark.
Suddenly, dark storm clouds started rolling in from the right. But instead of looming in the sky above, it seemed more like a humongous barrier of dark haze that crept along+around whatever was on the ground too.
As it swept over our house, it blocked out the light and I quickly noticed it was seeping through our open window into the house.
I went to close it- but it didn't seem that I got to as I found myself downstairs in old, cryptic versions of rooms that have recently been changed or refurnished.

---

DREAM 2- I successfully performed a surgery on my sister to replace her heart because it was infected by something else that happened earlier in the dream. We were in what seemed to be a rustic space station, just after a contamination breach that killed many on board- including another doctor that looked a bit like Erica Cerra from "The 100".
I was then preparing for a surgery by my sister who appeared to be a doctor now. She was indifferent to the earlier contamination breach- mocking my fears & snidely telling me to calm down, but I was freaking out and had to calm myself instead to surrender to the fact that it might be painful. When I woke up, it seemed I was delirious, vulnerable and meek- which my sis expected and scoffed at a bit.
I wasn't me the whole time, but rather my body kept shifting between me and one of my characters called "August". (Which has never happened before.) I was 1st Person, August came in when it was 3rd Person.

My sister has never played an evil, cruel or antagonistic role in my dreams before. She seemed like a different person in this one, as she almost felt uncaring. Way too pragmatic compared to irl.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

Finally I'm starting to remember some dreams again!

Last night's dreams seemed to be reflecting my state of over-eager anxiety irl.

There was some camping with family members in exotic sub tropical places going on (which has been happening a lot in the last half a year).

I also dreamt for the first time about one of my sister's friends who was camping with us. New people showed up that I can't quite remember now, like a little boy who was camping with us too.

I dreamt up some completely new buildings- ones that as far as I can tell have not taken pieces and parts from irl buildings i've been in.

This time one of those buildings was a Sushi Restauraunt. We apparently stopped here to grab a bite on our long ass camping trip, as we were low on food.

Actually it seemed we were at this place twice in different dreams, but both entered the restauraunt from different angles & made the room look different in size.

The 2nd time we entered I was apparently pretty hyperactive & even ended up talking at lengths with my camping members & other sitting customers, sharing one-sided ideas in fun ways that gave them the impression I was obnoxious and had a disorder of sorts.

I continued orating despite this even though a part of me literally said "people probably think you're being Sage-cast when you're truly Scholar-cast and are more objective than this". 

---

When it came to when I ordered food, I kept spilling and chopping my words trying to say them in a perfect order.

I wanted a Mango Roll chocked full of veggies, but every time I tried to look at the possible ingredients I couldn't gain any clarity about my options or put anything together in a way that made sense.

I also kept looking back behind me to see what everyone else sitting down thought about me. I was so frustrated and embarassed I couldn't get my words out, that I started sweating profusely & shoved the responsibility onto my dad nearby as I trudged off to the corner of the room near the entrance to get away & cool down in a fetal position.

Then that's when @Janet showed up in my stupor. It seemed she must've been a sitting customer that walked over to me & crouched down to comfort me. Though when I looked at her I recognized who she was, but she looked far too rubbery and fairy-like compared to her pics on tle.

She was also wearing a kind of ridiculous plastic, flamboyant red and ill fitted dress. Very interesting astral attire.

We locked eyes for a second and she tried to cheer me up by making funny faces or trying to convey a message through funny faces.

This confused me but it did seem to calm me down. It also made me wonder if @Bobby was here too which I sensed he was but he never showed up.

Then she disappeared and the scene changed again.

Lol. At least someone visited me!

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Janet
39 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

She was also wearing a kind of ridiculous plastic, flamboyant red and ill fitted dress. Very interesting astral attire.

Flamboyant would be me. Red would not. Are you sure it wasn't purple? ?  

• LOL 2

KurtisM

Last night's dreams referenced the energy report for the 1st time.

Weirdly, my mom & everyone else seemed to be tapped into the collective energy of the year, and seemed to be "getting it" that this was the year for big changes on a personal & global scale & they somehow knew it was a Higher Emotional Warrior year.

They were inspired of the changes to come.

No one but me follows this site irl- so to see them talk about it is surprising and intriguing.

I asked my mom particularly if she thought the higher centered energy was going to continue into the next year. She paused and said "Yes." And indicated in some way that it's likely to transition into a Higher Intellectual Warrior year in 2019.

I was surprised but a bit distrustful in the dream that she knew what was going on & to some extent intuitively agreed with her assessment.

We then seemed to be cleaning the house in preparation for a relocation or exodus of some sort.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Just posting remnants of a dream I had last night (April 20 2018):

At some point I was wearing a dress in a fitting room, at the same time someone I don't know irl but seemed to be friends with came to get me.

When I opened the door from the fitting room to see said friend, he  was also wearing a dress, which made us both surprised and intrigued.
Before I left the clothing store, I grabbed a sweater that looks identical to one of my thicker ones irl. I said in-dream that I had two of these (when I only have 1 irl) so I now had 3 pairs of the same sweater. Weird.

At some point last night, I was talking to a man who seemed to have a high social and political ranking- possibly similar to a congressman.

I called him over the phone and started asking him questions about the future- like what are you going to do when the human population shrinks by the middle-end of this century & how are you going to accustom to/incorporate virtual reality when it's the way of living?

I know that some topic prompted me to ask these questions, but the congressman didn't know how to respond.

I thought I gave him some sort of existential crisis. XD He seemed completely dumfounded.

I dunno why I asked him that, and I don't know the guy irl, but he looks kind of like Andre Braugher.

I had more to say, but I forgot while writing this. It's mostly for my notice anyways.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

May 4-5 & 5-6 2018

Ive been having a few dreams lately. Which is weird since it is a Nexus Bubble and I havent been able to remember many lately.

Yesterday, I was able to remember a great deal though. The main setting was a school and each dream segment was a different event that took place there.

The dreams referenced my desire to take risks, keep organized, be confident and in one segment I seemed to be stressing out because I didn't know what class I was supposed to be in and so my 4th block computer teacher sympathized & went around to each class one by one and asked if I was on the list.

-

I'm fairly certain that was a reference to this Nexus Bubble, with each class representing a diff parallel to be branched off.

In the dream, a time limit was enforced for people to get to class or else the doors will shut. That stressed out me and many other students who were frantically running around- but luckily despite the deadline, the computer teacher helped me.

I never got to see what my actual class was, but I like that the dream referenced the pressure going around in such a creative way.

There were so many classes to choose from, so I think the next nexus will be branching off A LOT of parallels- way more than I thought.

Today I don't recall as much.

I can only remember I, 5 other 18+ people and about 3 kids were in a house in what was supposed to be an abandoned neighbourhood.

And we were supposed to be playing some kind of competitive reality show. But we soon realized someone/thing was watching us and they wanted us dead.

At some point, the apparition of a girl appeared that only I could see and she guided us through the neighbourhood to someplace. But I woke up before I could see where.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

May 14-15

Wish I could remember more, but last night I dreamt for the first time about my whole Town preparing for a Transcendental Soul Manifestation- as well as discussing amongst themselves when and whether the IS will manifest.

I know there was more, but the TS and IS were definitely both mentioned.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM

I had some dreams during my Camping Trip- and some were pretty significant!

JULY 15
I dreamt that I was back in school again- with my frenchimmersion class.
We were doing hw on smth I dont remember & covering smth like dental care costs for university transfers- depending on the classes we would take.
Our teacher was someone I don't know, but they felt very familiar. He seemed to be a 60 yr old substitute teacher.

While we were doing hw in class, I went back to the place where we did our dental care coverage & tried to put some important papers together.
The teacher then suddenly started talking about me in the classroom, only it was in future tense- as if he was speaking of all the things I would do. He praised me by telling the class how much I would help change the world- from its waste management systems, complacent attitudes and move toward a drastically new & different resource-based economy.
I noted everything curiously, but also wanted to add in my passion for veganism.
Everyone seemed to at least be interested too.

He then called me over and told me that I could finish what I was doing after I did the current homework assignment.
I was flattered he mentioned me, but confused why he knew all that since they're not things I've talked about with anyone, nor are they things I'm very confident in expressing yet.
He gave a calm but sly, telling smile as though he was a messiah, but didn't much answer my question- then he continued to talk about the future actions of another classmate as if he was a time traveler.
I felt on some level, that doing the hw now would assure I could be that future person later. So I knew & felt content that building upon the small stuff would lead to the big stuff.

This led into another dream in which everyone knew the nexus was coming & was preparing for it. Some crazy events happened that defied space, time and logic- as if recalling the absolutely confusing mess that is the nexus.
At the end of this 2nd dream, I got bit by something that sent my body into shock- so I was cold and shaking like crazy in my living room.
My Sister was there on the living room sofa and noticed I was in pain, so she offered to hug me to warm my body up & we did that while I shook violently.

JULY 16

I dreamt of smth inspired by the last episode of "The 100" that I watched.
There was a big battle between those that were natives/magic users vs colonizers/normal people. Some of the colonizers were part of the cast of The 100.
In this battle, I for some reason knew the Natives' magic arts and almost won in the battle- but was killed by this girl from a game I've played in the last one vs one showdown.

I had another dream that's harder to describe. It was like I lived in the same city but it looked completely different, and my sister and I separated to explore it while walking the dog. We reached our different grandparents houses by accident.

JULY 17
I dreamt that a game was being released whose shock factor was through the roof because at the end of the trailer for it, it showed a hyper realistic shooting.

There was more to it but I don't recall very clearly.

JULY 19

I dreamt I was going to be in school soon & was visiting it after another dream took place at it.
For some reason I came across @Luciana Flora there while I was walking with one of my friends. To my surprise, they both immediately recognized & knew each other- saying they'd met each other in the past at some event, and know each other intimately. 

I think this is prime indirect validation that both Luciana and my friend are from C2E5, as I previously hypothesized my friend is from it through what's written in the library articles, and Luciana is channeled as being from it via Troy.

JULY 20

I had a really weird dream I was outside working on a project with others where we were nurturing & creating 5 versions of mosquitoes that were supposed to represent how they'd evolve through the soul ages.

Regular mosquitoes were "Infant Soul" versions. These sort of super-civilized mosquitoes that could organize themselves in groups that would attack other species were "Baby Soul" versions. Really big, tall, buff and beautiful mosquitoes with abs and hourglass figures were "Young Soul" versions.

But I never got to see the Mature & Old ones. ?

JULY 21

I had a semi-nightmare that referenced a dream I had in August 2017- wherein people, including me & my cousin, were suffering from this disorder called the "Royal Gaze". It was a condition where one would get so absorbed in the intensity of another's eyes (particularly one's own reflection) they'd get completely consumed by that intensity and lose all sense of self beyond feeling terrified and assimilated.

It was not comfortable. The only way to break the spell was to trust who you were, calm down and remind self you are not them, nor can they truly control you.

JULY 24

@Luciana Flora showed up again. (Twice! In 1 Week!)

She was around my vicinity for some reason and I could tell she possessed a strong streak of confidence. This made her independent of any negative input, sometimes to the point she would be dismissive of any input towards her.

She was very self-assured.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora
16 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I dreamt I was going to be in school soon & was visiting it after another dream took place at it.
For some reason I came across @Luciana Flora there while I was walking with one of my friends. To my surprise, they both immediately recognized & knew each other- saying they'd met each other in the past at some event, and know each other intimately. 

I think this is prime indirect validation that both Luciana and my friend are from C2E5, as I previously hypothesized my friend is from it through what's written in the library articles, and Luciana is channeled as being from it via Troy.

I'm getting curious about your friend. Do we really know each other and have some connection at the level of essence?

16 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

She was around my vicinity for some reason and I could tell she possessed a strong streak of confidence. This made her independent of any negative input, sometimes to the point she would be dismissive of any input towards her.

Iam  impressed with you dreaming about me twice in 1 week.

but I have to say that I did not identify very much with the characteristics of this luciana. atreak of confidence? Self assure? It seems that I only have these characteristics in your dreams IoI

are you suere that was me??

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

Lol @Luciana Flora, I thought you'd say something like that. XD

I dunno you seem very confident in my dreams. Like you just up and out of nowhere converse with my friend, and show up as this shining beacon of confident independence like it's no one's business.

I think it's you embodying your Essence in the astral & displaying to other Essences how rooted you are. Perhaps people like me are just playing that out in various ways to see & reflect back how that comes across to us.

I get the feeling my Essence sees you through two filters: "strong independent one" and "one that loves to talk/exchange/discuss".

In that earlier dream where you interrupted me on a project, you seemed very unruffled by my resistance- you just wanted to talk and so you did. It's kind of like you have no filter to me in my dreams. You're utterly authentic.

It seems like a good example of the Bohemian Warrior.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora
25 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I get the feeling my Essence sees you through two filters: "strong independent one" and "one that loves to talk/exchange/discuss".

In that earlier dream where you interrupted me on a project, you seemed very unruffled by my resistance- you just wanted to talk and so you did. It's kind of like you have no filter to me in my dreams. You're utterly authentic.

It seems like a good example of the Bohemian Warrior.

Well I'd like to be in my life as personality as you describe in your dreams.

I can even see him enjoying talking,exchange. But independent? I think you're talking about another completely different person  that I do not know. And I know nothing about.

If my essence is as you describe I could never touch my essence. I do not know .. it's just very different from the way I see myself ..

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

@Luciana Flora, it's pretty interesting the way we see each other.

I think if I ever get the chance, I'll ask about this dream and see what the Ms have to say. I'm curious why we'd connect and why you'd show up as so independent to me. Is it really just my projection of you? I don't see you as being independent on TLE either, but in my dreams you do show up that way.

I think the word "Authentic" fits even better than "Independent", but that authenticity does lead to you coming across as independent.

Hmmm, a mystery!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora
3 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Luciana Flora, it's pretty interesting the way we see each other.

I think if I ever get the chance, I'll ask about this dream and see what the Ms have to say. I'm curious why we'd connect and why you'd show up as so independent to me. Is it really just my projection of you? I don't see you as being independent on TLE either, but in my dreams you do show up that way.

I think the word "Authentic" fits even better than "Independent", but that authenticity does lead to you coming across as independent.

Hmmm, a mystery!

I was thinking about this. Ask Michael when you get the chance .. because I'm curious too ..

In my dreams I never see myself like this .. in fact, I think in my dreams they are almost always about subjects that I need to work on myself ..

Anyway I'm curious .. I would very much like to know what Michael has to say about it ..

Maybe you are seeing the characteristics of another life of mine that has absolutely nothing to do with this .. or maybe you see what I would be like if there were no insecurity in me ..

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora

@KurtisMSince it is something I want to know too .. if you do not have any session marked I can ask about this in my next POF if it is okay for you .. as I said I am very curious.

• WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM

I had a busy dream night but low recall again.

What I do remember:

1. An earlier dream had Emma Gonzalez in it.

I don't recall the details, but she was in my backyard and in a neighborhood that vaguely resembled mine.

She was working on an important project I was also loosely involved in. But we did not ever meet, and I only watched from afar.

She seemed to be rather stressed and exasperated that something or some group was not working as planned.

2. One part of a dream showed the sky was extremely smoky from nearby forest fires.

Irl BC is under pressure and air pollution from a lot of these fires right now. Our Augusts seem to be permanently laced with smoke now- likely thanks to Global Warming.

In the dream though, the smoke was so bad you couldn't see more than 60 meters away.

Despite my parents' worries and concerns, I went outside anyways- but I met my deceased cat, Whiskey, out there on our driveway.

In the dream I knew she was dead, but I didn't know it was a dream & me and my cat actually talked in English.

I don't remember about what- but it was casual. I also scratched her around the ears and back, and she even responded like she would irl when I scratched the right vs wrong places.

It was very nice.

3. My dad and I were talking in a later dream about the Platforms of each century.

Only it was laced with weird bible scripture and religious connotation.

He mentioned something like the Platform of the 22nd Century being about "Aragon's something or other".

I don't recall the last word.

Dream me did not get what that meant & wanted to respond with my own theory that the 22nd Century would focus on Intelligence- but either did not, or did but was dissuaded by my dad.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora
On 7/28/2018 at 10:05 PM, KurtisM said:

I asked Michael about that dream. I found the answer very interesting .. if anyone wants to see I'll put the link here:

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

Before I forget again, I just remembered I saw @DianeHB and @TexB in my dreams last night.

Trying to remember what they were doing is difficult, but I think Tex was doing some vlogs for TLErs to see, some of which were focused on some art projects he was doing.

Diane only helped out at certain parts of the videos. I think I only saw her hands make an appearance.

Last night's dreamscape was busy but I recall little of substance.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I have been dreaming a ton of very bustling, vivid dreams, but I barely recall any right now. So I just have to keep writing that down in my journal...

But I just remembered a figment and wanted to write it here.

The figment was me standing in front of a bunch of people from my old frenchimmersion class who made a ton of desserts using animal products.

Dream me felt compelled to speak up about the detriment of animal products with them, but I felt distant from them & refrained from doing so out of fear. I also think at some point before that I ate some without knowing, which frustrated dream me when I did come to know.

It does not seem even dream me is getting a break from my irl issues. I usually dream of very vibrant adventures in exotic scenery with people I've never met before. But lately all that I remember are very personal issues reflected back to me.

That's not bad per se, but it is a shift.

• LIKE/LOVE 4