TruthLoveEnergy

Kasia

• WARRIOR
38 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I could not see the test result. You have to make an account. Put company name.

Just make up one.  It doesn't check to see that it's real ?

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I could not see the test result. You have to make an account. Put company name.

You just make something up. For a lot of the questions i just typed in a single letter...

I got

The Rockstar (Innovation & Passion)

Adjectives that describe you

Bold

Artistic

Unorthodox

Revolutionary

Sensational

Primary Advantage innovation

Secondary Advantage passion

Sounds higly exaggerated!! That;s more like what wouldbe great to be, but i dont see myself as manifesting that for sure.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

THE GOOD CITIZEN

Principled

Prepared

Conscientious

Modest

Detail-oriented

PRIMARY ADVANTAGE - Trust

SECONDARY ADVANTAGE - Alert

That was my result.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
7 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

Wow. You got the server casted sage Intrigue! Amazing.

I was subtly shocked myself when after deciding that the catslyst was the only one that fit me from the michael transcript, to then get the catalyst on this test of 49 personality archetypes.

How do you know what corresponds to what? I only got a paragraph and a prompt to pay money if I wanted a full report. How did you figure out intrigue is Server-cast Sage? That’s uncanny if it correlates!

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

How do you know what corresponds to what? I only got a paragraph and a prompt to pay money if I wanted a full report. How did you figure out intrigue is Server-cast Sage? That’s uncanny if it correlates!

We're just going by what @KurtisM figured, the map and his corresponding roles are in his first post

• THANK YOU! 1

On 27/12/2016 at 12:54 PM, KurtisM said:

I
sally-hogshead-archetypes-personality-te

The Terms are as follows, as I seem to have found:
Innovation= Artisan, Passion= Server, Power= Warrior, Prestige= Priest, Trust= King, Mystique= Sage, Alert= Scholar.
The Column to the Left is relative to CASTING/FACET OF ROLE, and The Row to the Top is relative to ROLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

32 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yeah i searched for others reports who paid for theres. The image kurtis posted above shows the 7 different categories that RELATE to the seven roles in an almost uncanny way. RELATE but some are definately reaching and maybe forced relationship, but the similarities are there. For example, you got mystique as the primary base ...and they describe mystique as mysterious and theatrical and known for refined communication. The site describes mystique over and over as being the type who will bring clear communication to the group. PASSION type I would say correlates to the server because they mention how it relates to emotions, inspiration, energized relationships, intention, possibility. The big purple type which i correlate with priest, seems priesty because it is more concerned with being a visionary. Anyway, this all requires far more inspection but the relationship is there.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

I have to read up on this whole thing because the site claims there is a science behind these personality types (though Michael refers to theirs as Essence variations). If there is a science behind their conclusions, I want to be able to cite it and refer to it as sound validation for Michael's teaching. That could be incredible to have had all of this information for so long and find out that someone parallel to and outside of the teachings found scientific data to support all of it. I haven't had time to catch up on this subject, but has anyone read up on their claims of scientific support? Is there an easy way to synopsize it?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

On 3/23/2018 at 8:19 PM, Miizle said:

We're just going by what @KurtisM figured, the map and his corresponding roles are in his first post

Oh wow, that post was from 2016! I had no idea. I miss so much.

• LOL 3

42 minutes ago, Troy said:

I haven't had time to catch up on this subject, but has anyone read up on their claims of scientific support? Is there an easy way to synopsize it?

Okay, I just took some time to look and there isn't really any "science" other than their research into marketing. It's bizarre that such a correlative system came out of marketing research and is a system pitched at how better to sell yourself. I bet this is how Young Souls get introduced to Michael without realizing it.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Interesting insights @Troy

Perhaps during the Young Soul Age built around physically manifesting our dreams, our Role shows up most through our Career, which resonates to our Goal (the primary Young Soul OL). It's a measuring standard for our Social Status.

I never did this test before so I did it now & got the "Wise Owl", which has Primary Mystique and Secondary Trust.
In M Terms this is the Sage-faceted King, which we actually call the "Wise One".
I thought I would get some kind of Alert Advantage (relates to Scholar)- but in my current job I am known to be observant, assured and unruffled, as well as logical and nuanced. So whatever.

My coworkers call me a steadfast worker because I'm reliable, focused and reserved. Though I'm not particularly theatrical, willing to change my schedule or open to discussing my personal life/feelings unless I'm asked.

I just do my work there and then leave, but I do have a few gems of conversation now and then.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

On 3/23/2018 at 7:58 PM, Luciana Flora said:

THE GOOD CITIZEN

Principled

Prepared

Conscientious

Modest

Detail-oriented

PRIMARY ADVANTAGE - Trust

SECONDARY ADVANTAGE - Alert

That was my result.

That was my result. I do not know if it would have something to do with my profile.

But by the feed back I have received from people. I think the result even showed how people see me. The only exception would be the detail-oriented. This I do not see so much. But the other traits seem like people really see that in me

• PRIEST

I got this and I'm NOT an Artisan-cast Warrior. I'm not sure how correct this is or if it fits with the Michael Teachings.

THE MAVERICK LEADER

ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE YOU

Pioneering

Irreverent

Entrepreneurial

Artful

Dramatic

PRIMARY ADVANTAGE INNOVATION

SECONDARY ADVANTAGE POWER

EDIT:  I'm a Warrior-cast Priest. My Facet/Role is King-Priest (validated by Michael).

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

I got

The Provocateur

Primary advantage Innovation, Secondary advantage Mystique

With stuff like:

Clever, Adept, Contemporary, State of the art, Surprising.

I don't get it. Does this mean artisan (innovation) cast sage (mystique)? 

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

• WARRIOR
1 hour ago, Maureen said:

I got this and I'm NOT an Artisan-cast Warrior. I'm not sure how correct this is or if it fits with the Michael Teachings.

THE MAVERICK LEADER

ADJECTIVES THAT DESCRIBE YOU

Pioneering

Irreverent

Entrepreneurial

Artful

Dramatic

PRIMARY ADVANTAGE INNOVATION

SECONDARY ADVANTAGE POWER

Clearly, we've been condemned to role casting hell!   heehee ?

• LOL 1

I got Wise Owl too. According to KurtisM's correlations, that should be the Sage facet of the King role, which is kind of weird for a Scholar-cast Scholar. It does, however, make perfect sense for the overleaves prior to the walkin, which included a King role. Odd stuff going on here.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

For those who are interested in the "science" behind it, check Sally Hogshead, the founder's wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hogshead

It is mentioned here that "In 2010, HarperCollins published Hogshead's book, Fascinate: Your 7 Triggers to Persuasion and Captivation. The book came out of research that she started in 2006, in which she had over 100,000 people take personality tests. The tests focused on "a variety of fields and levels of professional achievements."

also "Hogshead commissioned the Kelton Global to research why some brands are more captivating than others. They identified seven ways a person's interest can be stimulated. In 2010, Hogshead developed an assessment to measure how an individual ranked on these seven "triggers." Positioned against other assessments that measured one's worldview, this test aims to show how one is perceived by others. The test has been featured on Fast Company.

The assessment was called the "F Score," which is a personality test used to determine one's personality archetype out of 49 "archetypes." The test is now called "The Fascination Advantage Assessment." 

I'm very familiar with the marketing research methodology that comes up with such personality types. In a sense there's science into it because it's evidence based. First, her research is based on a large sample and it should represent the population well. After developing the survey questions and collecting the data, they likely run the data through a statistical technique called factor analysis, which will be able to exact the major characters of the data. In this case the data collected showed seven main characters. From this point on, the interpretation can be more subjective, depending on the researcher's knowledge and marketing needs.

I applaud her effort in coming up with the archetypes and by "chance" it shows a great similarity to Michael's teaching. I do believe her research was done before this was channeled in 2015. What a interesting way Michael has made it to the world.

Edited by Cong
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

• 1 month later...
  • WARRIOR
On 5/20/2016 at 12:34 AM, Kasia said:

MEntity:
THE 7 FACETS OF KING

THE SERVER-KING is THE BELOVED. This is the most nurturing, loyal, and sincere of the Kings in terms of how they go forward into Mastery. Their tactics tend to grant them great respect and admiration and love from all who know of them or who are affected by them in any way.

This can be subtle or obvious, but it is something they come to realize sooner or later as they wake up in the life.

When The Beloved falls into the Negative Poles, it never occurs to them that they could possibly be so loved, that they could possibly make much difference, and everything simply seems obligatory and routine. In short, they miss out on themselves.

I was just reading this @DianeHB, and it reminded me of you. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 1