20171216 MMW: Planting and Growing Spiritual Seeds

Bobby

• WARRIOR

It could be said that your Spiritual Garden is what you ULTIMATELY wanted and needed or extracted/harvested from your life.

I was wondering about the "WHY?"  Why, say for Beauty, was it ultimately wanted and needed or extracted/harvested from this life.  Is it because it's been lacking from other lifetimes?  Or is there some longer arc at play here where it is a major grand cycle theme or something?

• LIKE/LOVE 17

21 hours ago, Bobby said:

If you are in doubt, you may ask yourself: which one takes the most work?

Which one is the most frustrating and distracting?

Which one often hurts most?

I would like to see if I understood correctly. If it is for me to see what I feel most difficult, it is certainly relationship. What made me stand in doubt was that I always had many internal obstacles. And I think these internal obstacles interfere a lot in my relationships.

However I find it more difficult to deal with these same obstacles in a relationship. Because when my insecurities mingle with the insecurities of the other person, things get very confusing for me. I may be unsure of an evaluation, for example, but right now I'm dealing only with my insecurities. So I really find it easier. would it be an indication that in my case the gerden would be of beauty?

@TroyIf Michael is to actually answer the questions. I wish they would answer that one.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

I wonder if there are Community gardens or something similar when groups of people pursue a task. Along the same lines, can we contribute to other people's gardens and/or share resources among them?

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

I have a few initial thoughts on this workshop.  The first was relief that this was an area where I couldn't fail, and then I got like a torrent of feelings of failure, which I was unaware of previously, and I started to get sad.  So so sad, and that just kept building through the whole time, and I'm still sitting in it now.  Very uncomfortable.  I wish we could have had more interaction b/c I really feel like I was left hanging.

I did see a big harvest which I *know* is important - that my growth in self acceptance has enabled me to be more loving in the world, and to help a few others in my life in a big way because of that.  I want to rejoice in this but am just too sad.  I have to say that my emotions are an area where I have real difficulty seeing choice. 

I'm also noticing a stupid amount of pressure on myself to be "better" next year since we can't "fix" what's past. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1

39 minutes ago, MichaelE said:

I wonder if there are Community gardens or something similar when groups of people pursue a task. Along the same lines, can we contribute to other people's gardens and/or share resources among them?

(A wild guess that Self is not your Spiritual Garden... ?)

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 10

Haha, it's most definitely Self for me.  Besides evidence from observation, my fricken Life Task itself is "be more me" and one of my True Studies is (drumroll) "the Self!"  Bring on the Truth Tomatoes, Truth Turnips and Truth Tangerines! :P

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

It could be said that your Spiritual Garden is what you ULTIMATELY wanted and needed or extracted/harvested from your life.

I was wondering about the "WHY?"  Why, say for Beauty, was it ultimately wanted and needed or extracted/harvested from this life.  Is it because it's been lacking from other lifetimes?  Or is there some longer arc at play here where it is a major grand cycle theme or something?

I dunno if this is applicable across the board, but an excerpt from my life task and a follow-up question might lend some insight:
"Be More Me - ...this particular lifetime had an intention to work through obstacles that previous Personalities succumbed to in terms of self- expression, personal voice, and boundaries. The design of the current Personality was for the possibility of being more resilient and fluid when it came to the impact of imprinting against how he would choose to be himself..." and  "In the current lifetime, Essence sought to create a Personality that did not overshoot itself toward an aspiration, but rather took the time to get to know itself, to like itself, and to secure comfort and confidence in the self. The external obstacles that were met in previous lives, such as "bullies" and abusive parents and sabotaging competitors and unfortunate, undeveloped talents cannot undermine a person who genuinely likes himself."

Others may not be quite as on the nose, but I feel like the WHY is in part tied to what best serves the Life Task. By extension, it would also probably be related to either something that happened/something that was lacking in a lifetime, and/or something Essence wanted to explored that hadn't yet been explored.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 1
  • THANK YOU! 1

On the surface, I thought Truth would fit me well.

However, I didn't feel entirely confident about that.

I do know Beauty/Relationships are not my focus, because while I struggle with resolving them, my life and mind have not been preoccupied with that.

In this last year, my focus on the World has expanded considerably. I'm far more aware of collective evolution than ever before, and I am growing in those contexts to be more a part of the world. So that caused some confusion for me.

But then I realized that what I always do is question myself, refine my thoughts, put things into context. Before this year, I never opted into seeing the truth of world events- I was always focused on my reality, assessments, expression, ideas, expectations etc.

My focus on the World this year somewhat distracted me from tending to my self, beliefs and personal ideals. Not because those things are lesser than the world and I should be opting in- but because those things finally became important to me and my world.

---

The larger world has now become a part of my world, it's something true and important to tend to; but even if I try to focus entirely on that whole- my expression, authenticity and framework of those new perspectives still matters more.

"Where do I fit in this?" "How does this fit into the larger scheme?" and "How do I contribute to this?" have become important questions for prompting reflection this year.

So without a doubt, TRUTH is my garden! Knowledge, experience and intellect have always been important to me. Ever since I was a kid.

It really relates to my life task of "translating realities" too. I've always been doing that and always will.

This is really elucidating as simple as it is. I look forward to more on the why's and sharing of gardens that Bobby and Michael brought up. :)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

19 hours ago, Eric said:

Haha, it's most definitely Self for me.  Besides evidence from observation, my fricken Life Task itself is "be more me" and one of my True Studies is (drumroll) "the Self!"  Bring on the Truth Tomatoes, Truth Turnips and Truth Tangerines! :P

True Study: Self; Relationships; Psychological and Philosophical Theories;

If I go to see my life task, it still gets confused because in my true study it has both the self and relationships.

So I'd better be guided by the question of what's harder. And it's undoubtedly relationships

I remember when I was in school I had a lot of difficulty in physics. It was the subject I studied the most and my worst note. And yet I thought: Any physical problem is easier than relationships and trying to make friends.

Sometimes I feel that way about relationships. Like it does not matter how much I spend or try to improve my relationships, it's still the hardest area of my life.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

2 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

If I go to see my life task, it still gets confused because in my true study it has both the self and relationships.

my impression is you seem to be focusing in on the self aspect of relationships, or the self in the context of relationships. with this session having two terms for the beauty group relationships or others, and beauty being associated with larger patterns, my current view is others may be the more useful focus term for the beauty group, expanded out to include the interactions/space between aspect of relationships. with each group having several descriptions, (each description as a plant in the garden) and the garden will be a mixed harvest from all the groups, then how many of each plant is being given focus. as several of the beauty group are all about others and relationships between others. for me the beauty group probably comes in number two, with truth number one, as more of the truth aspect descriptions fit and a subset of the beauty do.

16 hours ago, Bobby said:

If you are in doubt, you may ask yourself: which one takes the most work?

Which one is the most frustrating and distracting?

Which one often hurts most?

this section seems to me to indicate at least in part when two groups are close which one would produce the most if focused on as if it was the intended focus of the garden as it has a lot of potential.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• WARRIOR
13 minutes ago, Wendy said:

@Bobby is this where we should pose our questions?

Based upon this:

We must conclude here for today due to time constraints for Troy, but we will respond through Troy over the week ahead to any further questions posed in a discussion thread in your little community.

I would think so.  I would include the "@Troy" tag though so he sees the question.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 1

One thing that kind of struck me is how no one seemed to identify with the World/Love garden as a primary. And in a way, it seemed like that garden didn't get as much elaboration as the others. I wonder if there really are few people who have that primary, or if it's just less clear on when it is.

Michael even says:

23 hours ago, Bobby said:

Many of you will focus on The Self AS A AWAY to improve The World.

Many of you will focus on Relationships as a way to improve The World and The Self.

Hence the whole "which is hardest/more distracting" hint. I'm curious if there are actually more of us with the Love garden than we realize. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

One thing that kind of struck me is how no one seemed to identify with the World/Love garden as a primary. And in a way, it seemed like that garden didn't get as much elaboration as the others. I wonder if there really are few people who have that primary, or if it's just less clear on when it is.

Michael even says:

Hence the whole "which is hardest/more distracting" hint. I'm curious if there are actually more of us with the Love garden than we realize. 

I found this interesting too. But I can say that in my case improving the world was never my priority.

To be honest I kind of always saw it as something out of my reach; Even because many times my thinking was: "I barely account for my life".

but I've always paid close attention to improving myself. And improve relationships with close people. This is within my reach ..

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• WARRIOR
56 minutes ago, Eric said:

Michael even says:

Eric, before they explained, my thoughts on where it was going was that Truth=Self, Love=Relationships, and World=Beauty but that turned out not to be the case.  I was prepared to answer Love until they explained and then it was like "oh shit, relationships?  Hell yes... Beauty it is!"  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL

I will bring Michael in to respond to questions posed here as extensions of the session and indicate when they are from Michael. I agree that the session felt left hanging. It has been a rough week when a friend we were hosting fell seriously ill and was hospitalized to intensive care, so the days have been really crazy and cramped with demands on us. I apologize for any effects on the session. And thank you for understanding. Our friend is doing better and was just moved from intensive care today. Crossing fingers.

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 3

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Michael even says:

I didn’t take part in the workshop, but after reading the transcript and asking myself where the emphasis lies for me, I’m pretty sure it is in the World/Love garden. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

@Troy,   As a fragment of an Entity, Essence has already chosen either to be Love side, Truth side or Beauty/Energy side. I was channeled to be in the Love section and after reading the above, I have even more validation for it, that the emphasis of my garden is the World/Love, even when I have consciously chosen for the last view years that the emphasis is the garden of Self/Truth for me right now.
Is there any correlation of what Essence has already chosen to what is said in the Garden examples of Truth, Love, Beauty/Energy ?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Oy @Troy!  Thanks for the background info and glad your friend is doing better!

As this was my first MMW, I appreciate having that incomplete feeling validated by you.  I have a question percolating right now and will post as soon as it takes form. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3