Jump to content

This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

 

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Bias towards psychedelics


Nicko
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi Troy, its been a while :)
This question is mainly directed at you, but it's also regarding a topic I'd like everyone's input at if they have one, so everyone please feel free to contribute.
I wish to elaborate so I will take explain it all.

My entire life I've been directionless, trying to figure out what I can do and what I can do well to contribute to society and to myself.
The first real breakthrough I had on this was during a session a while back when I got my pillars of truth.
My true studies are psychology, philosophy and metaphysics. Something I could verify right away because these are the topics that's been on my mind for as long as I can remember.
Now what exactly I could do with these 3 didn't dawn of me until very recently. My biological father has recently spent a year in rehab for his.. lifelong love for alcohol, and I was talking to him about a possible direction I could take my education to fit these interests.
He told me about a lifecoach he had been helped by at the rehab center that truly helped him out of his rut more then anything else there, and this coach applied all these 3 topics(psychology, philosophy and some metaphysics) in order to help him.
What this coach did is what I've been trying to do(although not at all that successfully, but naturally attracted towards doing and learning regardless).
Another channel many years ago told me that I was on the zen path, I believe this relates to my goal of flow but its accurate enough for me to validate in that Ive also always had the main objective of finding acceptance and peace with whatever Ive faced in life, whatever the cost or effort.
Be it social drama, world politics, mental disorders(I have a panic disorder), personal or existential questions or worries, finding acceptance and coming to peace with it has always been my bottomline agenda.
That ontop of having pretty much all scholar overleaves and a sage casting, I believe gives me a certain talent of gathering useful insights for people struggling with their own challenges in life.

Now, like I mentioned above, I have a panic disorder, and although to an extent I am grateful for it, it has thought me a lot of valuable lessons about myself and the workings of fear in general, it is sadly making progress difficult for me lately.
I know there is a fair chance of getting past it through applying meditation, time and patience. But everytime it gets a little bit too much at once I always find myself looking up the latest research done on the possible healing values of psychedelics, psilocybin(aka magic mushrooms) in particular.
I've read several places that many studies suggest that psilocybin has an ability to help reset your neural pathways in a way that allows you to form new reaction patterns to f.ex, panic attacks, or ptsd for that matter.
Reading up on everything that is being suggested by research, peoples personal experiences and the word of shamanic healers, it dawned on me that for one, the world seems to be headed towards legalizing psychedelics for medicinal purposes.
Second thing that dawned on me is that I could potentially apply this to my own future coaching technique seeing as .. well hell, by the looks of it, it seems like the perfect tool for the job.

Any opinions, thoughts or whatever input the general populace of TLE has on what's written above, please feel free to share :)

Now onto the question for you Troy. I believe I remember correctly when you've said before that you have a certain bias towards psychedelics, which may affect your ability to channel michael accurataly.
I wish to ask michael a lot about it, and I suspect not just psilocybin.
I wish to form an understanding of how it all works.
How to use the tool that is psychedelics for healing purposes.
Would also like to ask what michael see's in terms of trends on when healing people with psychedelic treatment starts to become the norm.

And Im sure a lot of other questions would pop up aswell, as they tend to while speaking with michael.
Do you think your bias will interfere with that work when it is for this purpose? :)

PS: I apologize if I've put this in the wrong forum section, if that is the case, feel free to move it.

Edited by Nicko
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE

@Nicko if I'm remembering correctly, I believe that was an early on bias and Troy's stance on this has changed somewhat if not a lot.  I think you can see this in private sessions that have been done where questions were posed about psychedelics.  Diane has a good many and I've posed a couple myself.  I personally felt pretty comfortable with the information that was obtained without feeling that something was being held back.

  • LIKE/LOVE 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

@Nicko, like Bobby said, Troy has changed his stance on psychedelics after getting to know people who use it responsibly for personal growth. Their value is in helping us get out of our normal consciousness/false personality and see past our imprinting, reactions, and conclusions. Then we have to do the work to sustain those perspectives, with the advantage of knowing what we're working toward. Here are my sessions on psychedelics and some public ones which reference their use.

 

My First LSD Trip

MDMA Experience and False Personality

 

MMW: Transcending Ego - This MMW had a whole section on psychedelics as a tool for transcending ego.

MMW: The Balanced Human - I asked a question toward the end about psychedelics as a tool.

 

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove)'s blog also has a couple sessions on mushroom trips. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nicko One person whose work you may want to explore further is Stan Grof. Long story short, he was a psychiatrist who studied the use of LSD for people facing death and found that it had profoundly healing effects. After a long break of more than 40 years scientists are once again researching its use in controlled environments for this and other disorders, including anxiety and addiction. Stan Grof innovated Holotropic Breathwork to recreate the experience without chemicals after it became illegal. He is a fascinating man. You can find talks by him on YouTube and you may want to consider participating in a Holotropic Breathwork event.

 

On another note, more to your point, I asked Michael about an experience I had with ayahuasca, which was terrifying for me. This is what they commented:

MEntity: First, we remind you that Old Souls learn through Terror. Old Souls have "seen it all," and it takes extreme awe to trigger deep reflection in a way that transcends the singular Personality. The Personality will have her own way of learning, but Terror can trigger a holistic, collective transcendence that includes all Personalities across time. When the soul experiences extremes of the unknown, the vastness of the universe, the truths of Love and Energy, etc. it can experience Terror, and this collapses your fragmentation across time and space into a singular point of consciousness. 

MEntity
When using certain chemical methods for growth and healing, you are literally accessing the common ground between the Astral and Physical. It is where the Astral and Physical meet and it is where concepts and ideas, fears and pleasures, all take on a life of their own in very real, though symbolic, forms. 

MEntity
Depending on the persistence of fuel for those forms, they can become entire structures that represent belief systems and mythologies and fears and hopes. 

MEntity
For example, "power animals," or "demons" or "angels" etc. have very real forms as idea structures and they reside in this space. They act as conduits for processes of healing and growth, guidance and distraction. 

MEntity
In your case, you tapped into your most cherished and revered lifetimes as Shaman (or the equivalent) where you helped generate a system for healing that included great and powerful familiar creatures. 
MEntity
What you faced in your experiences appears to be related to your deepest fears as they exist in your body (Tertiary Chief Feature), and this is Fear of Losing Control, or Fear of Lack of Control, or Martyrdom. This has been your most persistent fear across lifetimes and it is stored in your Instinctive Center so that it often resurfaces in many lifetimes. 
MEntity
That is what you most sought to explore and heal, so everything was about not having control, or being forced to choose between resignation (giving up) and surrender (giving in). Resignation is a state of defeat and dismissal of your part in forces greater than yourself. Surrender is an empowering position that still participates even when forces are greater than yourself. For example, a river cannot be controlled, but you can still steer your boat. You cannot control what happens TO you, but you can control what you DO with what happens to you. 

**

As you can tell from this channeling by @Troy, there was no resistance from Troy in conveying this material.
 

Edited by Janet H
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nicko  I am so glad that @Janet H mentioned Stanislav Grof to You. If I would not have had such a busy day, I would have told You about him, thank You Janet H.
Two colleges of mine, one a physician and psychiatrist, the other an obstetric ,studied with Grof a half a century ago and incorporated everything they have learned into their work with patients.
They have stunning results and helped a lot of people. As Janet H already did, I can only encourage You, to have a look at Stanislav Grof and his work.
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Bobby Thankyou, that is wonderful news!

@DianeHB  I've read through all the links you passed, I read them with more focus then I've had during meditation ^^, Its amazingly interesting and facinating.. and scary :) Thank you so much for sharing them!
 
@Janet H I will begin reading up on Stanislav Grof today. What you write about your ayahuasca experience is enourmously interesting to me.
What you write have me suspect Im dealing with a similar thing. You being a scholar, the goal of flow being your native goal, a goal which has the 'fear of loosing control' as an intimate part of it.
Im an artisan, and my fear is that of loosing my mind, loosing my grasp on reality, getting lost in limbo so to speak(which speaks to the native CF of artisan's, self-destruction). I also have the goal of flow, and its fear of loosing control.. plus panic attacks.
Under psychedelic influences, take marijuana in this example, the effects set in and due to my fear of loosing my mind, it becomes very difficult to let go of my control, when that is difficult I have an increase in anxiety, which brings a panic attack closer, when I sense the increase in anxiety and the panic attack coming closer I instinctually try harder to control my thoughts in order keep the panic attack at bay.. it becomes a big circle of misery within short.
This is how I think it connects atleast. And why I'd be very interested in hearing about what you got out of that terrifying experience of yours with ayahuasca, if it is not too intimate to share, which ofcourse I'd completely understand.

@petra I'd love to discuss Stanislov with you once Ive read up on him and his works :)

  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12
6 hours ago, Nicko said:

@Bobby Thankyou, that is wonderful news!

@DianeHB  I've read through all the links you passed, I read them with more focus then I've had during meditation ^^, Its amazingly interesting and facinating.. and scary :) Thank you so much for sharing them!
 
@Janet H I will begin reading up on Stanislav Grof today. What you write about your ayahuasca experience is enourmously interesting to me.
What you write have me suspect Im dealing with a similar thing. You being a scholar, the goal of flow being your native goal, a goal which has the 'fear of loosing control' as an intimate part of it.
Im an artisan, and my fear is that of loosing my mind, loosing my grasp on reality, getting lost in limbo so to speak(which speaks to the native CF of artisan's, self-destruction). I also have the goal of flow, and its fear of loosing control.. plus panic attacks.
Under psychedelic influences, take marijuana in this example, the effects set in and due to my fear of loosing my mind, it becomes very difficult to let go of my control, when that is difficult I have an increase in anxiety, which brings a panic attack closer, when I sense the increase in anxiety and the panic attack coming closer I instinctually try harder to control my thoughts in order keep the panic attack at bay.. it becomes a big circle of misery within short.
This is how I think it connects atleast. And why I'd be very interested in hearing about what you got out of that terrifying experience of yours with ayahuasca, if it is not too intimate to share, which ofcourse I'd completely understand.

@petra I'd love to discuss Stanislov with you once Ive read up on him and his works :)

 

I think there may be a difference in experiences between people who are high female energy and high frequency (in addition to being Artisan), who may already be "halfway there", than someone more solid like me. I think holotropic breathwork is a good place to start if you're afraid of psychedelics, since it can get you to a mild psychedelic state without using drugs. If you do try psychedelics, it's best to do it the first time with someone experienced that you trust (if you know such a person), and start with very small doses. @Stickyflames did a standard dose of mushrooms and went into the stratophere because he's more sensitive to it than most people...you probably don't want that happening to you.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

 @Nicko This is so exciting. I love how you are clarifying your directions! I also envision my work to help heal, rejuvenate and bring joy to people.  You've already been given great suggestions.  From my experience, it's good to expose yourself to different approaches that resonate with you. I'm currently doing that...There are many Youtube videos and teachers to get inspiration from. Perhaps contact one near you to learn more.  Lots of love, Nicko, and all the best!!

 

@Janet H  I also had a similar experience with ayahuasca (Now I think a one-time experience was  enough for me!... blog here). Michael's comment for yours resonates with my own takeaways, and gives me closure and comprehension! Thank you!!

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

 

I think there may be a difference in experiences between people who are high female energy and high frequency (in addition to being Artisan), who may already be "halfway there", than someone more solid like me. I think holotropic breathwork is a good place to start if you're afraid of psychedelics, since it can get you to a mild psychedelic state without using drugs. If you do try psychedelics, it's best to do it the first time with someone experienced that you trust (if you know such a person), and start with very small doses. @Stickyflames did a standard dose of mushrooms and went into the stratophere because he's more sensitive to it than most people...you probably don't want that happening to you.


@DianeHB mm possibly, I do actually have psychedelic experiences, I did lsd and shrooms once each, although, not in very big boses, I'd say a normal dose of both. I did mdma a few times aswell, in very big doses.(experienced a pretty pure form for essence contact and the higher moving center for the first time in my life the first time, changed my life, for the better.)
I usually always had a good time for the most of it, even if I still were trying to 'keep my cool' throughout it. But this is before my panic attacks started and I suddenly became a raving self-controll freak.
What strikes me is that I felt more at home and familiar with the states of mind that these psychedelics give you then I do in normal life. Normal life just feels like.. a bondage on my creative nature in comparrison.
But what you say still make sense to me anyway. With us possibly being "halfway there" our ego's are probably building pretty solid patterns of resisting over the course of our lives due to this, I would imagine atleast, so when push comes to shove in terms of psychedelics, our ego's are resisting abit harder due to this buildup then more solid roles perhaps?

@Rosario I like to try and be as clear as possible about my intentions :) And I do love to expose myself to different approaches, always something new to add to the mix :D thank you for the encouragement <3

Edited by Nicko
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TLE12

 

25 minutes ago, Nicko said:

@DianeHB mm possibly, I do actually have psychedelic experiences, I did lsd and shrooms once each, although, not in very big boses, I'd say a normal dose of both. I did mdma a few times aswell, in very big doses.(experienced a pretty pure form for essence contact and the higher moving center for the first time in my life the first time, changed my life, for the better.)
I usually always had a good time for the most of it, even if I still were trying to 'keep my cool' throughout it. But this is before my panic attacks started and I suddenly became a raving self-controll freak.
What strikes me is that I felt more at home and familiar with the states of mind that these psychedelics give you then I do in normal life. Normal life just feels like.. a bondage on my creative nature in comparrison.
But what you say still make sense to me anyway. With us possibly being "halfway there" our ego's are probably building pretty solid patterns of resisting over the course of our lives due to this, I would imagine atleast, so when push comes to shove in terms of psychedelics, our ego's are resisting abit harder due to this buildup then more solid roles perhaps?

I don't mean that Artisans or people with high female/high frequency has more or less ego -- that tends to vary from person to person. I meant that creative/high frequency people tend to be more imaginative/feeling already, so the psychedelic state could just be more of your "normal" self, and because of that it may not be as attractive as to someone more solid who is looking to get in touch with themselves. At least that's what I've heard from Royce. Your comment on the psychedelic state of mind feels more at home is similar to something that Royce said, although that could also be the difference between being in True Personality and False Personality.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • TeamTLE

Nicko, since you deal with panic attacks, I would recommend doing some research on bad trips and what leads to them.  Youtube is a great resource for exploring what others have already been through and why.  Accept that a bad trip exists out there somewhere in time for you and learn how you can handle it when it occurs and I think you will be far ahead of the game.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Nicko, since you deal with panic attacks, I would recommend doing some research on bad trips and what leads to them.  Youtube is a great resource for exploring what others have already been through and why.  Accept that a bad trip exists out there somewhere in time for you and learn how you can handle it when it occurs and I think you will be far ahead of the game.

 hehe yea, bad trips is something Ive already researched much more then anything else :7 
If I understand it correctly, which I believe I do, bad trips are the result of mental resistance towards what is happening.

Ofcourse, you have bad trips such as the one Janet described, but I think with the right attitude about such a trip, it would turn into the most valuable of trips you ever had.
I sincerely believe that. Not just for psychedelics but also for sober life events, horrible things that happens to you could be the most positively transforming events of your life if you approach it with the right attitude.
But ofcourse, its a helluvalot easier said then done. And finding the right approach, or finding a way to achieve the right attitude.. that's a mountain worth of effort to climb. And not the small pussy mountain eithers, nope, we're talking the mountains that has you exhausted from lack oxygen, feel like you're about to pass out or straight out die from, as you're nearing the top... yeeeey.. :P
Your comment is really helpful tho, made me realize that I should probably simply focus on teaching myself non-resistance.. wonder if there's a meditation technique for it.. anyone? :D
 

58 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

 

I don't mean that Artisans or people with high female/high frequency has more or less ego -- that tends to vary from person to person. I meant that creative/high frequency people tend to be more imaginative/feeling already, so the psychedelic state could just be more of your "normal" self, and because of that it may not be as attractive as to someone more solid who is looking to get in touch with themselves. At least that's what I've heard from Royce. Your comment on the psychedelic state of mind feels more at home is similar to something that Royce said, although that could also be the difference between being in True Personality and False Personality.


Yeah when you put it like that I think you're right. That makes more sense to me aswell.
 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nicko In addition to what @Bobby advises, I strongly recommend that with whatever path you explore you work with a qualified guide. This is someone who facilitates your journey and who knows the terrain. These kinds of experiences are not meant to occur without proper support. When people do that, this is when "bad trips" become a problem. In my own experience, though it was terrifying, it was also beautiful, powerful, transformative, and in no way would I call my experience "bad." It was simply terrifying, among other things. And I did have a proper guide there.

In holotropic breathwork there is a highly trained facilitator as well as someone who minds you personally the entire time, known as your "sitter." I think holotropic breathwork would be a great direction for you to go in given what you experience with the panic attacks. Once you take an external substance you are at its mercy for the remainder of the time. In breathwork, you enter "non-ordinary" states, and yet you can come out of it any time you choose.

With ayahuasca, you have to be so careful about who you work with. There are a lot of charlatans out there now who claim to be authentic shamans but they are not. 

Until I read the experience @Rosario shared, I had not heard from anyone else who experienced some of the terror that I went through.

I had never "planned" on doing an ayahuasca journey but at some point I felt called to do it, and so I did. I too feel this is enough for a lifetime and I wouldn't choose to do it again (unless somehow again I felt called - hope not!).

Edited by Janet H
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Nicko  As an example of someone who walked the path of psychedelics since the 1970ies and did it together with guidance from trusted and loved ones, check out the Artist Alex Grey. Not only is his journey and art amazing, he as a person is as well, verified through my personal experiences with him. It could give you some insight, what you are attempting to do and why.
After stating: That's a mountain worth of effort to climb. Well go well prepared in the sense of Attitude.
 
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...