Juni

Juni dreams

Juni

For this Nexus, I've had two party/gathering themed dreams, one set in a forest with evergreens and snow, with torches around, and one which was an actual party. Didn't see anyone I recognized for sure, though. Mostly could sense that people were around, more than interacting directly.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

I dreamed last night I had a baby daughter. She was so real I could feel her weight in my hands. My husband dreamed he had a baby girl too. We lived in a different place with a balcony and lots of trees. She wasn't waking up fast enough and it was worrying me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WHAT/WOW! 4

Juni

I dreamed I was sitting with @PPLD  in a field with some honeysuckle vines  near us.  She asked me how to drink from the flowers and I said surely you already know, aren't you older than me (2nd level vs 5th)?  She said something noncommittal.  Maybe talking about GCs? (whatever, brain.) In the dream, it was one of those beautiful sunny with big fluffy clouds and a breeze days,  where light and shadow alternate.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

PPLD
On 13/01/2018 at 12:26 AM, Juni said:

surely you already know, aren't you older than me

? Damn gal! I better come prepared to these Astral meetings!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 1

Juni

I dreamed last night I was trying to climb a mountain, but had to give up after getting about halfway there because I couldn't see any more handholds. I was hanging on to a large sort of dirt outcropping that was too big to navigate over without risking falling. I tried to see my way around it but there was just nothing so I had to drop back and (thanks, brain!) "let myself down." How's that for a loaded phrase?  There were others and I was attached by ropes, but I wanted to get up using my own strength. One of my dance teachers was there, too-probably because at least one of them climbs for fun and also they always emphasize keeping your own balance and supporting your own weight when dancing. Their appearance makes perfect sense to me.
Thoughts?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Juni

I dreamed I was just arriving at what seemed like a vacation or a reunion and saw @Heidi and her family in passing, also staying in the same house.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni

Another school shooting, another day where I wake up and David Hogg and I have been dream chatting, and not for the first time.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

KurtisM
1 hour ago, Juni said:

Another school shooting, another day where I wake up and David Hogg and I have been dream chatting, and not for the first time.

Thank goodness we have this Nexus Bubble at least to focus once and for all on our Self-Karmic perpetuation of violence. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Juni

I think I had a Nexus related dream last night-I was on a plane, and half the seats were facing one way and half were facing the other, forward. I tried to get to the backward facing seats where a bunch of adults were watching what looked like a nice peaceful nature screen that was slowly changing. All the seats had been taken, though, or for some reason I decided I wanted to sit in the front facing rows. This turned out to be between three, count them, three babies. I decided to sit between the babies and try to keep them soothed and amused so the flight wouldn't upset them.
Damn you, Growth goal. I know you have something to do with this!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Juni

I had another climbing dream last night. Similar treacherous ground, similarly long as trip to mt  doom variety slog, but this time instead of moss and bracken, it was Autumn leaves and hidden soft shifting dirt. Equally steep. This time I was traveling with about half a dozen others going in the same direction, and at one point we had to hide because an army whose attention we didn't want to attract came through where we were, so we stayed very still and somehow escaped notice.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 4