Troy

JUST SHARING: I Got a Nice Surprise Today

PPLD

Beautiful!

Never heard him before. I like it a lot.

Beautiful gift!!!

Universe <3 Troy

As it should ?

(Relief - ? ? ? ??? - can have it on replay forever)

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy
43 minutes ago, PPLD said:

(Relief - ? ? ? ??? - can have it on replay forever)

I did have it on replay forever. LOL I love how he pronounces words and enunciates them in odd ways. Oh the aching... I love it. Sad songs never make me sad for some reason. They make me grateful.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • LOL 1

PPLD

And the emphasis through whispering. Oh man. This is beautiful!

28 minutes ago, Troy said:

Sad songs never make me sad for some reason. They make me grateful.

I think I understand what you mean.

You know, It makes me think about what Michael said about Nostalgia vs Sentimentality:

Sentimentality is attachment.

Nostalgia is gratitude.

Nostalgia is appreciation.

That's the closest I get. Nostalgia. I love my city too. I see the ugliness, but I do see the beauty. This is what I chose. I embrace it all. And even when I just get fed up with it - which of course happens - I love it. It's my life! I love it. My Urban True Home ?.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Troy
46 minutes ago, PPLD said:

And the emphasis through whispering. Oh man. This is beautiful!

I think I understand what you mean.

You know, It makes me think about what Michael said about Nostalgia vs Sentimentality:

Sentimentality is attachment.

Nostalgia is gratitude.

Nostalgia is appreciation.

That's the closest I get. Nostalgia. I love my city too. I see the ugliness, but I do see the beauty. This is what I chose. I embrace it all. And even when I just get fed up with it - which of course happens - I love it. It's my life! I love it. My Urban True Home 1f60a.png.

Oh, great call back to that quote. I hadn't made that connection. I think that's exactly why. There is something beautiful in sadness to me. Something about how it seems to represent such deep reflection and truth and a catalyst for change. And what you said about your city is what I say about mine... AND life. Life is a lot like NYC. Messy, loud, turbulent, wonderful, magical, and home.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Bobby

Wait... isn't that C.Garneau guy here on the site this same guy?  Doh!  ?

(yes, I'm kidding)

• LOL 3

PPLD

@Bobby you're hilarious as ever. And don't think I didn't check... ?

But this is interesting - probably only to myself, but still.

He is an Artisan-Cast Artisan. 

The only Artisan-Cast Artisan I've met in person (that I know of) is you @Janet and I know that your Personality Dynamics are rather 'heavy' (Dominance, Stoic, Power), but I have to say that I got a similar feeling of 'heaviness'  from G.C.

I even thought he was either an Artisan-cast King or Scholar. I just got this Solid vibe from him! Or if not Solid, definitely something about power.

Interestingly enough, I get a similar feel of power, impact, influence from @Astra Bianca who is of course Sage-Cast, but then again Astra has been nothing BUT Artisan in all her GCs, so she's like the Artisan goddess for me. 

But it is there. The same feel. Is it about Personality Dynamics?

(No idea if this makes sense...)

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Hani

I am not very big on music, there are very few times that I can say I connect with music or it resonates with me, or moves me and that almost never happens with English lyrics.

Having said that, I listened to the videos you posted skeptical, and to my surprise I really like him, I don't know if anybody would hate him, but I certainly really enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 1

Moonfeather

There is something about his music that I feel in my chest, hard to describe. Something about him must resonate somehow. And, I liked his music! Thanks for the share!

I'm so happy that he gave you that gift! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 2