First session length of time

Jackie

Question

Hi

what do you recommend for a 1st channeled session as far as time, 30 min or 1 hour? I have 2 very specific questions about a current life situation and it’s meaning from Essence point of view and the reason the situation happened as it did and how it is continuing presently and in the future...

also, once in communication with Michael do I ask all questions at once or wait for answer on one question and then ask the others?

thank you for your comments/suggestions

• LIKE/LOVE 4

6 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
13 minutes ago, Pia said:

Hi

what do you recommend for a 1st channeled session as far as time, 30 min or 1 hour? I have 2 very specific questions about a current life situation and it’s meaning from Essence point of view and the reason the situation happened as it did and how it is continuing presently and in the future...

also, once in communication with Michael do I ask all questions at once or wait for answer on one question and then ask the others?

thank you for your comments/suggestions

You could sign up for one of the POF sessions which are 30 minutes.  If you don't think you can participate during the POF time/date offerings then going with a private 30 minute session would work.  If you know your question and can ask that of Michael and sit back and just collect the answer then these formats may work quite well. 

If you think you may need some back and forth with Michael then going with an hour dedicated session would probably work best.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
Luciana Flora

POF is a session with a maximum of 4 students. And each has 30 minutes to have a question answered. You can ask almost everything, just can not ask for a complete profile.

To see the available days you need to click services and then schedule a session.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • ARTISAN
3 hours ago, Pia said:

What is POF? I can not find it under Services on the website?

Select the menu option 'Services' and then select 'Schedule a Session'. You will be prompted to enter your time zone. After that you will have access to a window that lists all available services and you can select one to schedule it. Or you can select one just to see the full description of what it is. 

POFs are Personal Open Floor -- keep scrolling down the list of services and you will find them under the heading 'Monthly Private Groups (via Live Chat)'.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Got it, understand how it works.

Further questions-

Are 2 pm and 7 pm the only times that POF sessions are done? 

For a private can I do any time of the day or there are time restrictions on those as well?

thank you

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • WARRIOR
1 hour ago, Pia said:

Got it, understand how it works.

Further questions-

Are 2 pm and 7 pm the only times that POF sessions are done? 

For a private can I do any time of the day or there are time restrictions on those as well?

thank you

Those are the times, yes, but the different POFs occur over Wednesday, Monday, and Sunday depending on the POF you're looking at.  Since many here are in Europe, Troy design some POFs that work better for them day and time wise.

A private session can be scheduled anytime as long as there is a slot available on the scheduler.

• LIKE/LOVE 2