Troy

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Diane

Happy New Year, Troy!  Happy New Year, everyone!

I can't believe I am thinking again this year -  this year has been very difficult and I am glad it is over.  I am ready for a new year.  

My gift from 2017 is Surrender and I am working on it.  I am ready to accept more joy and pleasure.

From Michael:

Surrender is TRUST.  It is the retrieval of experiences from the past that remind you that you will survive that experience...

... it is often a pleasure to surrender.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

PPLD

Man, another year on TLE!!!!!! (I'm still counting. Still feel like a newbie ?)

Can't wait for all the exploration, learning, bonding, collaboration we'll be doing in 2018 ???

Thank you for all this @Troy and all you lovely peeps!!!

Happy New Year!!! ?✨ ?

• LIKE/LOVE 24

AnnaD

A car sticker for the new Warrior year. Bring it on!

-Get in.

-Sit down.

-Shut up.

-And hang on. 

I would add and try to enjoy the ride once the Warrior in the driver's seat is out of traffic and can humour a conversation or two?

• LIKE/LOVE 16
  • LOL 6

Mike Cleverly

Whew, 2017 was a bumpy ride. What's this up ahead? Awwwww hell no.... buckle up, 2018's looking rough too!

Happy 2018 everybody! I'm so glad that I found TLE back in 2013. You lot have been my rock of sanity in a crazy world, and also my wobbly bowl of crazy jelly in a too straight and sensible world. 

Let's be here again for each other in the days, months and years ahead like we have been in the years and lifetimes before.

Big love and essence hugs from me to you all. 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

DianeHB

Happy new year everybody!! This year has been difficult for a lot of us, and I'm going to take advantage of the Warrior energy for all it's worth. Let's do this!! 

• LIKE/LOVE 20

NickG

Happy New Years all!!! I wish you all the best in the coming months. I’m so thankful for this community and all its members. I don’t know where my life would be without you all. Thank you!

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

Connor

Happy 2018, everyone!

Thank you for being in my life.

This year will be interesting.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

KurtisM

Happy New Year my friends and aquaintances!

I am ready to tackle this Warrior Year. Big changes are to come.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Gavin

May this coming year bring peace, prosperity and happiness to you all. Take the opportunities that come your way, look forward, not back, and find one small way to be a better person. Love and best wishes to you all.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Nadine

Happy New Year everyone! 

You're a great bunch of people and I'm very thankful to have you all in my life, have the opportunity to exchange, discuss, laugh, grieve and have fun with you.

I wish you all a great 2018! May we all manage to stay in our Positive Poles and work ourselves back to them when we go astray. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • THANK YOU! 1

ClaireC

Happy 2018, everyone!  May we continue the give and take that we all are so grateful for here on TLE!

• LIKE/LOVE 16

JohnM

Happy New Year everyone!   Wishing you all much peace and many blessings in 2018! 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

AnnH

Happy New Year to one and all!  Been a bit inactive this year but need to come back to active status.

Hope this year is much more fun than last year.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Wendy

Happy new year everyone and I just want to say one absolutely wonderful thing that happened in 2017 was joining this community.  I'm looking forward to another year of Truth Love and Energy as we all find our way together!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

A happy, happy New Year to this community!!!  I wish everyone so much overflowing peace, love, joy, healing and fulfillment in the coming year.  I also look forward to re-connecting with many of you and being more of a listening and sharing presence here in the community.  Life has just been so full and sort of "gotten in the way," but I am always reading posts, as I can, and so appreciative of this community.  This is such an intense time, but LOVE will get us through and transform the hurt and wounds...in the end.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

2017 brought me to TLE and I'm very grateful for this Community, for @Troyand everyone here who brings such wonderful insights and inspirations through their generous sharings of their Michael sessions and applications of the Teachings. Just having this place of clarity and sanity in this tumultuous time has been such a blessing, and I know I will be relying on Michael more and more as we get closer to the ISes Manifestation, and that gives me a feeling of stability, precarious as it might be. I feel like we are navigating these times from the eye of the storm rather than being blown around on the fringes. I appreciate every iota of Love I feel and perceive here. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 10