Mechanics of Troy's channeling

Michael

Question

I assume the channeling is verbal.  How does it get into text online?  

When getting a channeling via the chatroom is someone typing what they hear from Troy and reading the questions from the student?

Thanks

• LIKE/LOVE 1

3 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby
42 minutes ago, Michael said:

I assume the channeling is verbal.  How does it get into text online?  

When getting a channeling via the chatroom is someone typing what they hear from Troy and reading the questions from the student?

Thanks

Based upon my own experience with getting info, it comes through as thoughts.  Troy does do full trance channeling where he actually speaks it but other than that, it is simply typed from what he gets as thoughts as I understand it when he is in the chatroom channeling.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • ARTISAN
Janet

To clarify: the majority of the transcripts on this site came from Troy typing the info he receives directly into text in the chatroom as he receives it. If you participate in a session, you can see the text arriving into the chatroom from Michael via Troy.

Most transcripts were copied from a chat room into a document on this site, with some formatting added/removed but otherwise the content is as Troy typed it during the session. 

It is a mechanism that allows for very clear receipt of content, although always with the caveat that we are dependent on the channel to stay out of the way and correctly receive/transmit what comes from Michael. 

There are some items on the site that were transcribed from an audio or video recording of a 'live' session (in which students were in the room and asking questions while Troy was in full trance), but these are the minority of the transcripts and they clearly indicated. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2