warrior without a cause?

Luciana Flora

Question

Luciana Flora

A while ago when I attended a ask Michael I asked what it meant to belong to an action role within MIchael teachings. It was not exactly with those words. But I asked why I was confused because I always found myself too introverted, too quiet to belong to an action role.

The last sentence of the given answer made perfect sense to me. They said: "To be a person of action means that one tends to seek results, to have something to show for their efforts, and tend to be frustrated when this is not the case. This can be done quietly or loudly."

That made sense to me. I really do it. I really get frustrated when the results of my efforts do not show up.

That was enough that I did not find it so strange that I was in an action role.

But there's a lot in my role-warrior, which I can not see in me.

And one of the principal is the warrior fighting for a cause. I do not have a cause I never had.

I never protected anyone. In fact I think the protected person in my life was always me. I was so protected to the point of thinking that I went to adulthood totally unprepared for the challenges of life.

If bullyng is associated with warrior (of course in this case I speak of the negative pole). I can assure you this was something I never practiced. In fact, it was the opposite, the person without friends, isolated and that nobody accepted was me.

Maybe that's why over time I started looking for other isolated and excluded people in school for friendship. So we would not be so isolated. But I never protected anyone. It was really me who needed protection.

Nothing I said that seems to me warrior character. So I'd like to ask: Has anyone ever known a warrior without a cause? A warrior who preaches no one? which on the contrary is protected?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

9 answers to this question

Rosario

I think your first cause is Yourself.

Owning yourself, navigating your insecurities, seeing them as signposts. Smiling at them and saying (like Michael told you, I think...) "Thank you for informing me, but let me see what I can do".  Past experiences don't define you. You can heal them in the present moment. Picture yourself as a 5 year old girl, embracing her, telling her you love her unconditionally and she is safe. That can be a start... the deep acceptance of the Spectrum of You.

All the rest will take care of itself.

I love you Luciana :-) 

• LIKE/LOVE 8
Luciana Flora
47 minutes ago, Rosario said:

I think your first cause is Yourself.

Owning yourself, navigating your insecurities, seeing them as signposts. Smiling at them and saying (like Michael told you, I think...) "Thank you for informing me, but let me see what I can do".  Past experiences don't define you. You can heal them in the present moment. Picture yourself as a 5 year old girl, embracing her, telling her you love her unconditionally and she is safe. That can be a start... the deep acceptance of the Spectrum of You.

All the rest will take care of itself.

I love you Luciana :-) 

Thanks for the reply I really appreciated. And yes, it was to me that Michael suggested the phrase: "Thanks for the warning but let's see what I can do."

And that phrase really helps a lot I've already used it in some situations and it really helped.

My own cause ... is possible. And I think it's the most consistent with my life story. Although I have always thought of it as something external. I have POF on the second day of January 15th. I think I'm going to ask Michael about it. Just to confirm.

• WARRIOR
Bobby
2 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Maybe that's why over time I started looking for other isolated and excluded people in school for friendship. So we would not be so isolated. But I never protected anyone. It was really me who needed protection.

Perhaps you discovered your cause after all :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Luciana Flora
12 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Perhaps you discovered your cause after all :)

If looking for isolated people for friendship can be considered a cousin then I would say yes. However I did this to try to feel better in the environment in which I had to be. I did not provoke any revolution. Other people have not stopped isolating us or finding us strange.

I started looking for these people in other places when I left that school because in my experience it would be easier for them to accept me.

Like I said it was just a way to make things easier on me. But it probably also made it easier for the other person. If this can be considered a cause .. then maybe it is.

KurtisM

First off as an Old Soul, you'd be best to turn all the key words of your personality into self-inflicting ones.

So you're all about being a Self-Warrior, facing yourself, conquering yourself, bullying yourself, threatening yourself, pushing yourself, being loyal to yourself, persuading yourself, supporting yourself, your own ambitions, your own sense of safety, loving yourself.

Once you inflict these on you, it will be reflected immediately in your actions because you're a Warrior.

Self-Warriors can sometimes feel more like Kings too, because your life becomes something you're trying to master.

In the -pole, from a session that hasn't yet been posted here, -Coercion is just about pushing a divide between what/who you're loyal to & what/who threatens that. This can be anything or anyone on both sides- but the manifest Warrior will always start out from this need to create protection. This can be quiet or loud.

If the Warrior learns how to effectively persist in, devote to and constantly contradict(question and see the opposite of) his cause- no matter what that is- he will enter into Persuasion.

The core of Persuasion is that what you do is bringing a sense of cohesion, support, help, understanding and active effort.

Persuasion is just a matter of saying "Let's get done with this bullshit gently or loudly, and move into more effective courses/places/relationships where we can take action on what matters to us."

Not to mention, as the Ms say- you're a Bohemian Warrior. Bohemians do not do the warrior thing directly and overtly- they're alternative, unorthodox, artistic(in the sense that they're more open to different forms of doing and being). Bohemian Warriors learn how to own their unique causes, means of protections and means of bringing cohesion.

You could say they're the odd duck warrior- trying to present themselves like the other warriors do won't cut it.

You have the other Warrior facets of the Champion, Aggressor, Expert, Surprise, Winner and Hard Worker in you too- but I'd bet owning your inner Bohemian would help you open up to those other styles of Warrior.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
KurtisM

Oh one other thing- in the TLE library under "Warriors" there's a session called "The Great Lesson of/Conscious Connection to the Warrior Essence."

It states how Warriors not manifesting their essence can feel weak, retreating, struggling within, in the shadows etc.

You should read that, if you haven't.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
Luciana Flora

Everyone who participated in this topic made interesting settings. But I'm going to approach this subject with Michael in my next POF, I'm thinking how to elaborate the question. But I will be taking into account much of what was said here.

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Also, Luciana, remember that the channeling may in fact be incorrect, and you might actually be another role in essence.  That is always a possibility.

Another thing to consider is that you might not feel very warrior-like if you are not consistently manifesting your role.

In the above case, you would more relate to and default to your CASTING, which you have as Artisan.

And then there is your goal to consider-acceptance, and your two chief features of self-deprecation, which might also color your experience of yourself that may not seem very warrior-like.

These are just ideas I'm throwing around to consider.

I think talking to Michael about it and getting some clarification will likely help you make sense of it all and validate/invalidate warrior role in essence for you.

Happy exploration!

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Luciana Flora
9 hours ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

Also, Luciana, remember that the channeling may in fact be incorrect, and you might actually be another role in essence.  That is always a possibility.

Another thing to consider is that you might not feel very warrior-like if you are not consistently manifesting your role.

In the above case, you would more relate to and default to your CASTING, which you have as Artisan.

And then there is your goal to consider-acceptance, and your two chief features of self-deprecation, which might also color your experience of yourself that may not seem very warrior-like.

These are just ideas I'm throwing around to consider.

I think talking to Michael about it and getting some clarification will likely help you make sense of it all and validate/invalidate warrior role in essence for you.

Happy exploration!

You know, sometimes I think it would be interesting if someone I know personally knew Michael's teachings well. Because often other people see us better than ourselves.

The reason I'm saying this is that lately I've got things that I thought I could never do. I have had attitudes that I thought I would never have. In view of the negative image I have always had of myself, I believe that this is a good thing.

The point is that sometimes I find it difficult to differentiate what would be my view of myself or the criticism I received from the people around me that I incorporated. And I'm just considering it fairly well. Because I saw everything as my voice. I never made a break from what my voice would be and what it would not be.

In my last session with Michael they said that self-deprecation is fueled by voices that are not mine. And my reaction to reading was to say: Are not they ?? I would say they sound my voices because I am the first to say them to myself.

And you pointed out interesting points. It's a lot easier for me to see myself in my cast. Acceptance at the negative pole can avoid conflicts. If you do not trust yourself then you can not see yourself as a source of protection for other people.

It is for these reasons that I did not discard my role. I see many motios for which I might not be manifesting it. Anyway, I'm going to explore that with Michael next Monday.