Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Uma
13 minutes ago, Bobby said:

being female does not guarantee enlightenment

shocker! 

 

14 minutes ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: It is now 100% possible for a fragment of female identity to be President of the United States. As for the probabilities that this will occur in 2020, it currently stands at around 88%.

 

That's a pretty high probability for Michael! Makes me wonder who it will be. Elizabeth Warren? Kamala Harris?

  • LIKE/LOVE 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

I didn't even know this was on today? Guess I'll have to join the next Ask M in february.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora
21 minutes ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: A failed 2nd Internal Monad tends to be hooked into any degree of Autism, but is not always causative, but is correlative. They are symptoms of each other. Sometimes the early onset of autism can affect the 2nd Internal Monad, and sometimes the struggles of the 2nd Internal Monad can bring about some degree of autism. A failed 2nd Internal Monad is correlative and causative of many developmental challenges. In the case of Autism it is both because "autism" is not a singular or definitive diagnosis.

 

MEntity: Early onset of autism tends to be the result of a mix of genetics, nutrition, and environment.

 

MEntity: In many cases of "autism, you simply have an Artisan or high Artisan elements in the Personality, particularly in the milder cases.

 

MEntity: Having one term represent such a broad umbrella of symptoms and degrees makes it difficult for us to carefully correlate or suggest causation, so this is a valid and important question that you ask.

I'm glad I got this question about autism. I had a personal motivation to ask about the milder frus of autism. As I said in another post I was already diagnosed as an asperger syndrome. This seems to be controversial in my case. but when I joined a face group for people with asperger syndrome, I found many similarities. But it may have to do with my cast.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wendy
7 minutes ago, Uma said:

Elizabeth Warren? Kamala Harris?

 

Michele Bachman?

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miizle

@KurtisM It was jam-packed so i wouldn't feel to bad about missing it :)

 

For ONCE (the first time ever with Michael) I was hoping and aiming for a short, simple answer (because there were so many people with questions), and isn't that the time they elaborate after elaborating :P Sorry folks! Was trying to phrase it so that they wouldn't address the decision to not vaccinate at all and the info we already have, but i guess they were on some kind of a sagey mood  

 

@PPLD Thanks for your question, how interesting!!

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crystal

 

Thank you Bobby for putting this up so fast! 

 

I'm hoping for Kirsten Gillibrand/Kamala Harris 2020! (I wonder what woman the Repubs can put up who is even plausible - Ivanka Trump? I should hope not! Kellyanne Conway? Eek.) 

 

Pat, I loved the question about the pets, and my dear hive soul Anastasia was particularly interested, too! (I adopted two of my four as adults)

 

Luciana, I thought you had a great question, too! Interestingly, the people I have known who self-identify as "possibly on the spectrum" are all Artisans or Artisan-cast. I recall the M's saying that Artisans are also often misdiagnosed as AD(H)D, too. Sometimes I wonder if it's a peculiarity of our society, that Artisans (and Priests :P) can be so misunderstood.

 

Uma, thanks for asking about Robert Mueller and his relationship with the King in Tyranny. He's trying to hold Trump accountable? I sincerely wish Mueller good luck.

 

Connor, I don't like that 64%. Time to get out the vote and boost the probabilities!

  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet H

I posted a video in the "I just want to share" category of a young man who was diagnosed with autism and is now an accomplished actor and singer. It's very beautiful.

 

Great questions and answers today! Thanks everyone!

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet H
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

MEntity: The "plan" was for the Scholar to show "sincere and authentic loyalty" to the King as a means to balance Betrayal and Abandonment in another life. This is showing up a bit differently than expected as the Scholar is, indeed, showing sincere and authentic loyalty to the King. It just so happens that this sincere and authentic loyalty are naturally devoted to upholding the King's authenticity and accountability.

I love this.

  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WolfAmethyst
2 hours ago, Bobby said:

 

MEntity: Probabilities for Impeachment are at about 58% at the moment.

 


That's encouraging the probability hasn't dropped from what  Michael said 6 months ago.
 Everybody who's an American, smile and say "MIDTERMS!"
On June 4th, 2017, Michael said... 


MEntity: As for probabilities of Impeachment, they are around 58% within 18 months.
 

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

@Janet H I don't love that. Karma showing up on top of this whole mess was an unexpected wrinkle that only makes things more complicated. From what I understood Michael to say, Mueller owes Trump a karmic debt. That would make him somewhat conflicted if he has to prosecute him. That adds a whole nother layer of complication on an already messy situation. I know there is more to it than what I can see, even with a Michael's-eye view, but this answer did not make me feel better.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet H
10 minutes ago, Uma said:

I don't love that. Karma showing up on top of this whole mess was an unexpected wrinkle that only makes things more complicated. From what I understood Michael to say, Mueller owes Trump a karmic debt. That would make him somewhat conflicted if he has to prosecute him. That adds a whole nother layer of complication on an already messy situation. I know there is more to it than what I can see, even with a Michael's-eye view, but this answer did not make me feel better.

@UmaInteresting. I interpreted it differently. What I took away was Mueller is fulfilling that karma by holding trump to his authenticity, from which he has egregiously deviated. Working from this interpretation, unless trump changes, which is never going to happen in this lifetime, Mueller will continue to serve as promised, leading to holding trump accountable, and success for Mueller (and all of us).

  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby
3 hours ago, Wendy said:

 

Michele Bachman?

 

Oh hail to the no!  No more baby soul politicians :)

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 7
  • SAD 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

I can see that interpretation and I am not arguing with it in any way. I will just have to wait and see how it plays out before I feel like I have any real understanding. @Maureen also expressed that understanding to me @Janet H, so you're not alone. And the January Energy Report said, "The Warrior year will reflect the shift in core values to that of action, follow-through, loyalty, alliance, and doing things for the sake of “being the right thing to do.” So I do see some support for that outcome.

  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stickyflames

Artisans and autism.

This year a man said “ I could not really figure you out socially , Royce. Have you ever tested if you were on the spectrum?.

 

When living with my friends on saltspring a couple asked them when I left the room “ Is he on the autism spectrum?”.

 

I am not.

Just....digest things....in....a..,.different waaaay that does not translate socially as clear as I would like a lot of the time.

I think that is why it is exciting for me to put myself in situations where I have to speak up/ have a voice....to work out that muscle of interpreting what it is I am experiencing.

  • LIKE/LOVE 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxim [memorial profile]
2 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

Artisans and autism.

This year a man said “ I could not really figure you out socially , Royce. Have you ever tested if you were on the spectrum?.

 

When living with my friends on saltspring a couple asked them when I left the room “ Is he on the autism spectrum?”.

 

I am not.

Just....digest things....in....a..,.different waaaay that does not translate socially as clear as I would like a lot of the time.

I think that is why it is exciting for me to put myself in situations where I have to speak up/ have a voice....to work out that muscle of interpreting what it is I am experiencing.

 

Interesting response.  No one has asked me but if they did I would say yes.  Why not.  Are we not all things or potentially all things?  So I say let it rip.  Dip into any of our potentials.  In my case muscle testing says I am.  But muscle testing is subjective and I am favorably disposed to being autistic so hard to take that as fact.  But some time ago I would be adamant I was not schizzo, or bipolar or anything.  Now I'm fully ecumenical.  Like our pres, genius too.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxim [memorial profile]

@Uma With Trump's hubris it would be hard for him to suspect this could happen.  It would be quite a coup.  The nation would go into an uproar.  Those that hate Trump celebrating.  Meuler and co in hiding for taking down an icon and savior of the country.  I sense that it very well could happen.

Edited by Maxim
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stickyflames
20 minutes ago, Maxim said:

 

Interesting response.  No one has asked me but if they did I would say yes.  Why not.  Are we not all things or potentially all things?  So I say let it rip.  Dip into any of our potentials.  In my case muscle testing says I am.  But muscle testing is subjective and I am favorably disposed to being autistic so hard to take that as fact.  But some time ago I would be adamant I was not schizzo, or bipolar or anything.  Now I'm fully ecumenical.  Like our pres, genius too.

 Suppose I am everything in some fashion or form.

Knowing people who are diagnosed with autism , the obstacles they face in social interactions are very real limitations that they need to express and find alternative means to communicate or read social cues that I certainly do not have to deal with in my day to day life. 

I read social cues just fine, even if I will ignore them from time to time.

If I am not distracted internally, I express myself comfortably enough.

Because I do not understand it to any informed degree, I am choosing not to declare myself as being autistic. 

My “ I am not” is not a “ how dare you” ....but simply a “ I do not witness the same social limitations in myself “.

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD

I wonder about this:

 

Quote

 

MEntity: The "plan" was for the Scholar to show "sincere and authentic loyalty" to the King as a means to balance Betrayal and Abandonment in another life.

(...)

MEntity: This relationship and Karmic balance would not have looked like this had the King not succumbed to his Imprinting.

 

 

So the intention and dedication to balance the debt is there, but the expression may not be understood as such by the King, by the Personality. 

 

What is the consequence of it - will the debt be balanced or not?

Is it based on Personalities' subjective experience or on the intention that drives the action? What are the mechanics here?

 

Sorry for digressing from politics, but have been thinking about it since the session :D.

 

And thanks for asking about him Uma! I thought he was a Scholar. Has this familiar vibe. Impressive man.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxim [memorial profile]

@Stickyflames Good response.  I liked the way you made sure that your "iam not" was presented in a soft and gentle way.  As for me, I could declare it from the roof top that I am autistic and not be bothered.  We are awash with labels and what are they for... for me to find the loving person behind them.  I am thinking of Zorba the Greek.  "were you married?"  "was I married?  Wife, house, children... the full catastrophe!!!"  I'm kind of there.  "Bipolar, autism, unappreciated creative genius... the full catastrophe."  It occurs to me you are working on 4th IM which could add to one's seriousness (a random thought that I'm sharing).

 

Pour moi it is play time.  I did the serious and can still do it but what I prefer is loosening up and letting it out, finding a sweet embrace with those around me.  Of course, often easier said than done.  It is in line with the BK idea of yes to everything.

 

Edited by Maxim
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora
8 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

 Suppose I am everything in some fashion or form.

Knowing people who are diagnosed with autism , the obstacles they face in social interactions are very real limitations that they need to express and find alternative means to communicate or read social cues that I certainly do not have to deal with in my day to day life. 

I read social cues just fine, even if I will ignore them from time to time.

If I am not distracted internally, I express myself comfortably enough.

Because I do not understand it to any informed degree, I am choosing not to declare myself as being autistic. 

My “ I am not” is not a “ how dare you” ....but simply a “ I do not witness the same social limitations in myself “.

I wish I could give you this answer but I think that in my case, I really face many challenges in relating. I often misinterpret what people say and their intentions. So I think the diagnosis of asperger syndrome may be valid for me.

  And I had a rather strange childhood. Things have happened that are not very common with other children. Like for example I stopped talking at 5 years old. I stopped completely. I already knew how to say everything but for some reason I stopped. And I only spoke again when I was about 7 years old. I intend to explore with Michael this and other things that happened in my childhood. but first I'll talk about my role.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stickyflames
1 hour ago, Maxim said:

 It occurs to me you are working on 4th IM which could add to one's seriousness (a random thought that I'm sharing).

 

 

One day I will finish that 4th IM and be able to laugh again.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxim [memorial profile]
5 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

One day I will finish that 4th IM and be able to laugh again.

 

TRUE CONFESSIONS:  @Stickyflames I thought you didn't like to engage with me.  So I am delighted we had this exchange.  It is nothing specific you did except not exchange with me much.  Please do not go into self analysis; take it as a grain of sand since it seems to be mostly about me. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet H
13 hours ago, PPLD said:
Quote

MEntity: This relationship and Karmic balance would not have looked like this had the King not succumbed to his Imprinting.

 

 

So the intention and dedication to balance the debt is there, but the expression may not be understood as such by the King, by the Personality. 

 

What is the consequence of it - will the debt be balanced or not?

What I think it means is if trump had not succumbed to his imprinting (all accounts suggest that the imprint from his father manifests in his narcissism, greed, insecurity, always needing to be "the best," "the greatest" etc.) then he might have lived a different life. Perhaps he would have used his abilities for good and to help others, etc., instead of this distortion of humankind that he is today. In that case, Mueller's "sincere and authentic loyalty" (his karmic debt) would have probably played a role that is conventionally understood as loyal (like a loyal attorney, for example, a defender).

 

As it turns out, since trump did succumb to his imprinting, Mueller is paying this debt by his loyalty to trump's authentic self, which trump has lost and abandoned. Therefore in my interpretation of this, Mueller's current role to hold trump accountable is the form his karmic debt is taking. There's no telling I guess whether it will work out as we hope for the rest of us. But it does suggest that Mueller will remain true to his purpose of holding trump accountable and in that sense I imagine he will have balanced the debt. 

 

My two cents...:-)

  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...