The true face of Christ

Julius Paštukas

Question

Julius Paštukas

I have recently stumbled upon videos about the life of a half-Lithuanian spiritual artist Akiane Kramarik, who claimed to have painted the face of Jesus from her visions. There are two most famous portraits of such kind made by her. They seem to be of a man of Middle Eastern origins in his 30s. The looks of a person in the portraits, the energy emanating from his eyes and facial composition resembled to me a man that Michael has described as being the historical Jesus - a Magnetic Old King. The man in the portraits has a rather wide and squarish facial composition, low brows and a regal glance. In the way it is depicted is way more realistic than those Italian-like images of him we are used to see in churches. It would be rather curious to hear from Michael someday, how close these images correspond to the actual face of Yeshua.1.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 17
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

11 answers to this question

KurtisM

Wow that is a gorgeous photo!

Props to the (exceedingly young!) artist.

There is such intensity in his eyes. But unlike the usual "it's creepy" tone I can get, it IS very regal, piercingly deep and enigmatic.

Iirc, Jesus as the 7th Old personality that let the IS in was said to be:

Priest-cast King

Emotionally Centered, Intellectual Part

Spiritualist, Acceptance, Passion

Body Type of Saturnian-Mercurial.

Don't quote me on that of course as my memory could be faulty, but I definitely see all those qualities in the depiction.

Body Type wise, I'd hazard a guess that the depiction above might also have Martial.

Plus, the Ms say that the Sun has an elusive binary dubbed "Nibiru" that only influences those who might choose to manifest the IS.

I would say Nibiru must show up as an influence in the eyes then, if the above depiction is correct visually.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

With respect, it is an affecting and well painted portrait, especially the expression in the eyes, but I suspect Jesus would have a much browner skin (African and or Middle Eastern) and darker eyes. There is a depth to this portrait though. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • PRIEST
Maureen
10 hours ago, Julius Paštukas said:

I have recently stumbled upon videos about the life of a half-Lithuanian spiritual artist Akiane Kramarik, who claimed to have painted the face of Jesus from her visions. There are two most famous portraits of such kind made by her. They seem to be of a man of Middle Eastern origins in his 30s. The looks of a person in the portraits, the energy emanating from his eyes and facial composition resembled to me a man that Michael has described as being the historical Jesus - a Magnetic Old King. The man in the portraits has a rather wide and squarish facial composition, low brows and a regal glance. In the way it is depicted is way more realistic than those Italian-like images of him we are used to see in churches. It would be rather curious to hear from Michael someday, how close these images correspond to the actual face of Yeshua.1.jpg

@Julius Paštukas,  what a beautiful picture!!! Thank you!! Piercing yet such loving eyes... this young artist may be onto something! I noticed that you said Magnetic Old King. In the Michael Teachings this refers to an Essence/Personality, of any Role, who has taken this on through many incarnations and will manifest this "Magnetism", for one lifetime only, at the 6th Level. I concur with you that although Jesus wasn't an actual Magnetic King he most certainly displayed magnetic or charismatic qualities, particularly (I would imagine) as the manifested Infinite Soul. I wonder if there is another key word for the Infinite Soul that would best align with that Soul's unique qualities. Another question for Michael!!  

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Maxim [memorial profile]

I have been aware of Akiane for some time.  Child prodigy.  Talented painter.  My sister just alerted me of another child prodigy suspected of being the next/current voice of the infinite soul.  Her reference is the world spirit.  I checked out the video on America's got Talent.  77 million views.  Except that she has a wonderful presence I was not taken as the audience was.  Presence is a lot and something the IS would need.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Maxim [memorial profile]
3 hours ago, AnnaD said:

With respect, it is an affecting and well painted portrait, especially the expression in the eyes, but I suspect Jesus would have a much browner skin (African and or Middle Eastern) and darker eyes. There is a depth to this portrait though. 

As I recall the portrait of Christ was done with a neighbor or friend of the family for a model.  It was someone they knew.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

I've seen this painting before because of the movie/book "Heaven is for real". The true story is about a young boy seeing Jesus in a near-death experience. The boy stated that Jesus appeared to him in the form that's exactly the same as he appeared in this painting. The boy was not aware of this painting before his sudden illness.

I found the story very fascinating. I assume they managed to meet with the personality that hosted the IS of Jesus. You can read more about the boy's story here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven_Is_for_Real_(film)

They mentioned about the painting.  

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WARRIOR
5 minutes ago, Cong said:

I found the story very fascinating. I assume they managed to meet with the personality that hosted the IS of Jesus.

Maybe, but maybe not as well.  I remember Seth once talking about how he appeared as the character Moses to an Arab guy right after his death because he greatly admired Moses, even more so than his Allah.  the link below will take you to that passage and click on the "page 125" sublink:

https://books.google.com/books?id=6h-YL3Ths70C&pg=PA312&lpg=PA312&dq=Jane+Roberts+Seth+portrayed+as+Moses&source=bl&ots=PSJfmO0Syq&sig=CGGtK7BKLj0wg6N-3Xvhe7ORNZo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixvYL2gN3YAhUBz2MKHV8oALoQ6AEIQDAI#v=onepage&q=moses&f=false

So just because one sees "Jesus" doesn't necessarily mean it is the real thing.  I think that character could be played out as a sort of template too based upon the above.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1

@Bobby I have recently returned to reading Seth again, after being a very serious Seth student 30+ years ago and finding it fascinating to figure out Michael correlations as I rediscover him.  I was recently reading how after death experiences and dreams and other dimensions in consciousness are interpreted by the personality with symbols they already know, as suggested in the quote above.  This explains a lot IMHO.

Also I was just reading last night about Christ being 3 personalities - the historical Jesus, John the Baptist and someone unnamed who at the time of the writing was not incarnate, who will be what's referred to as the second coming.  So I've been really curious about  that and the IS and if there is a connection.  Anyone following this?  Also they weren't incarnate in '71 but certainly could be now.  Seth also says "he will not be generally known for who he is and will return to straighten out Christianity which will be in shambles by the time of his arrival, and to set up a new system of thought when the world is sorely in need of one".  He also goes on to say that by that time all religions will be in severe crisis, and that he will undermine religious organizations, not unite them.  I really love this for some reason.  It gives me great hope.

Anyway I know this is a Michael site and also am curious about the parallels and what other Seth students here have found in terms of that.  There's just so much to unpack on this site!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
4 hours ago, Bobby said:

Maybe, but maybe not as well.  I remember Seth once talking about how he appeared as the character Moses to an Arab guy right after his death because he greatly admired Moses, even more so than his Allah.  the link below will take you to that passage and click on the "page 125" sublink:

https://books.google.com/books?id=6h-YL3Ths70C&pg=PA312&lpg=PA312&dq=Jane+Roberts+Seth+portrayed+as+Moses&source=bl&ots=PSJfmO0Syq&sig=CGGtK7BKLj0wg6N-3Xvhe7ORNZo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixvYL2gN3YAhUBz2MKHV8oALoQ6AEIQDAI#v=onepage&q=moses&f=false

So just because one sees "Jesus" doesn't necessarily mean it is the real thing.  I think that character could be played out as a sort of template too based upon the above.

Hm.  Not sure how I feel about that, honestly.  I mean, if a person's not mentally prepared to accept anything else, then I guess it's understandable, but I don't like the idea of being deceived about who I'm conversing with, especially in a situation like that.  Something to discuss with Michael next time I have a session, maybe.

• PRIEST
Maureen
6 hours ago, Sam K said:

Hm.  Not sure how I feel about that, honestly.  I mean, if a person's not mentally prepared to accept anything else, then I guess it's understandable, but I don't like the idea of being deceived about who I'm conversing with, especially in a situation like that.  Something to discuss with Michael next time I have a session, maybe.

@Sam K,  Michael has spoken at length about what templates are and how they work. Here's one such example... although there are many. It's how we roll ...or perhaps more precisely how we "role".   ?

Excerpt from Michael Speaks: November 2009

Question:  Will Michael please comment on Drunvalo Melchizedek's claims and the flower of life seminar about mass ascension into Christ Consciousness around 2012?

Michael Entity: We see this as yet another fantastical, yet attractive, interpretation of a rather insignificant, non-event for the sake of emotional and material capitalization. We say this as a matter of basic fact, and not to cast a negative light on such things. It is quite satisfying to many to have an imaginary end-point toward which to focus personal evolution, and 2012 has been co-opted, interpreted, and hung out as a banner of warning or hope by nearly every angle of spirituality. Simple questioning and investigation can often clarify these ominous predictions to show that there is no validity, so when one is quite willing to “play along” with these scenarios, one has determined that there is some kind of value in that game, or at the very least, a resonance to internal fears that are in need of addressing.

As long as calendars exist along with Young and Mature Souls within a population, there will be impending doomsday dates to impose dramatic descriptions for undramatic shifts.

Question:  Does that mean “ascended masters” did not create a Christ Consciousness grid around the earth and that there will not be a group “awakening”?

Michael Entity:  We would not be so conclusive as to say “no,” but we will say that this interpretation and imagery is rather embellished. Some fragments find theatrical imagery appealing, and the personifications help some to open to support from non-physical guides.

From many mythologies, templates are generated from the imagery and then fragments can use those to attract and funnel legitimate support, with entities and fragments playing the role offered by the template.

For instance, there is no “Zeus,” or “Goddess” per se, but one can use that template as a funnel for Astral fragments and entities to work through. The “ascended masters” are another network of templates that are used by multiple Astral fragments and entities. “Archangel Michael,” for example, is not the same source for every group who works with that template.

These templates act as accessible, larger-than-life roles within a fragment's life that helps one to connect or resonate to support and forces beyond the immediately-tangible. Even the Judeo-Christian “God” is merely a mythological template. We, ourselves, used the template of “The Sun God” in the Oracles of Delphi as a means to work with our students at the time. Once personification is involved with a non-physical teacher, or source, a template is born and up for grabs for people to use as a medium of contact with entities willing to play the role described by that template.

In some cases, that template is used as a means for housing the divided elements of the incarnated person attracted to it. For example, our own name has become a template, and some who claim to channel us simply use that template to deliver their own messages and ideas in the hopes of validating their own perceptions, sense of value, while securing an audience and using the built-in credentials.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WARRIOR

@Sam K  You're bringing up something that I had a talk with Michael about around 5 years ago.  I hadn't posted that blog on this TLE version so I made sure I did and have linked it HERE.  The info was quite an eye opener for me as far as how templates operate :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4