Is there any indication in life or how one feels that it may be an indication that she has completed the 4th nomada?

Luciana Flora

Question

Luciana Flora

I see that most here have already completed the 4th nomada. So I'd like to ask a question. Did you feel anything when you completed the 4th nomada? Did you feel any significant difference in your life?

Is there any indication in life or how one feels that it may be an indication that she has completed the 4th nomada?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

21 answers to this question

• WARRIOR

I found another blog that I had not posted yet dealing with your post and now I've posted it HERE which describes how I felt just before finding out from Michael which indeed confirmed my suspicions that I had completed my 4th IM.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
6 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Not what it has to do with nomada. What would be a healing process of the wound. Or a decrease in the performance of self-depreciation.

According to Michael, I've finished in the Positive Pole, but I still feel the stranglehold of my Chief Features. I think the main thing with finishing the 4th is that you "like yourself." You may still be affected by Self Deprecation, but you will always have that truth of liking yourself to fall back on.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
Rosario

For me, the process was hard.... I was in a abyss of isolation, confusion and depression.  But then... let there be Light!  The completion felt like a huge relief, a big wave of love and clarity for myself, people and the world.  It's like taking a breath after being underwater for a long time. 

I started being super honest with my choices. If I was choosing this or that, I was doing it consciously, from a space of confidence and acceptance of myself. 

After 4IM, it's really hard to choose things that don't serve you, that are not "you"....  I drew the line between Me: infinite reservoir of Love, that wouldn't do or say anything to hurt myself...and the imprinting of the "outer world", the external voices: parents, culture, etc.  You say to your CFs: Ha, I see you now!  That inner chatter that is harsh and says you are not enough, is exactly what you start to shed. And you laugh at it!! 

Other things I noticed, I was more open to experiences and people, to giving and receiving love.  I was more Present, living in the moment.

What a beautiful experience. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

I think I only had the feeling I had completed the 4th IM because I had been consciously working on it and knew (through sessions with Michael) that I had been in the 7th Stage for some time. But the true realization came over the year following completion. I would describe it as Empowerment, an increased awareness of choice and a freedom that was lacking before.There are still challenges, but an ease exists where I used to bring more strife through negative self-talk and doubt. Like @Rosario, I also feel more openness to others and experiences. I like myself. When CF's appear, I approach them with a softness that was lacking before. In fact, life has more softness, in general--toward myself and others. Life feels like an adventure rather than something to plow through.  

• LIKE/LOVE 8
DanielaS

No, I didn't feel different. I didn't even know I'd completed it. I had a session with Troy and I asked where I was in my 4th Monad and Michael basically said, "oh you completed that in the positive pole a few months ago." I think it feels more dramatic when you know you are going through it and what stage you are at. Then I notice that people track themselves and their progress. But, if you don't know or think about it, it doesn't really feel different. At least for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

I'm pretty sure I'm done, though I'll probably be asking, my next session. But what I've noticed is I've completely lost all patience for any sort of empty ritual that I don't personally find meaning in. Unfortunately for my family, this includes a lot of holidays. But I can't even pretend to care if I feel like it's being mainly done "because this is what we've always done."

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Completion of my 4th IM was simultaneous with finalisation of a Turning Point, so I'm not sure which I felt most, but it came with similar notions as the ones Bobby describes in his blog. 

I never really realised what a big deal 4th IM was, because I never studied it. To me it was just one of many concepts I might at some point explore in detail. I spent approximately 30 seconds on pondering Michael's confirmation that it's completed in the Positive Pole. I think it was Bobby or DianeHB who mentioned that it can be very long and rather a shit-hole to be in. Once I learned that, I totally understood why my life feels suddenly so very different.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Luciana Flora

thank you all for the answers.

@PPLD from what I read from the 4th nomada I understand perfectly because it has been said that it can be a difficult process. Especially for someone who has a bad concept of herself

I'm not sure but I think it's possible that I started the 4th internal nomad in 2007. Because it was during this time that I began to question my life.

And at this point I hated my life and myself. This may be a strong word but I think that's exactly the right word.

About myself I said things like, "I have everything and still can not get anything."

"I'm not smart just struggling." I said this because I saw that I needed to study much more than other people to get the same results. But that stuck because my insecurity was so great that I missed even things I knew how nervous I was.

On orkut. In Brazil it used a lot of orkut I came into cominities with the neme: "I have no talent."

And what it seemed was that all the people around me agreed with me.

What fits the question of separating what other people think of you and what you think of yourself.

But I've never seen that difference.

I was even surprised when Michael said that the voices of self-deprecation were not my voices. This is something I'm just beginning to see now.

At Michel, Michel said that I was finishing 5th stage. When I read about it I thought it made sense. Because you say it's when you start to see some result. And he begins to feel some satisfaction. This really happened when I finally got my financial independence. I do not know if I went to another stage from here to here.

but I began to be dissatisfied with some friendships I had because these people did not seem to see me as an equal. This is something I'm feeling really strong right now. But I do not know if you have to see nom nom nomada and another thing. Sometimes I find it confusing. Not what it has to do with nomada. What would be a healing process of the wound. Or a decrease in the performance of self-depreciation.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
9 minutes ago, Rosario said:

For me, the process was hard.... I was in a abyss of isolation, confusion and depression.  But then... let there be Light!  The completion felt like a huge relief, a big wave of love and clarity for myself, people and the world.  It's like taking a breath after being underwater for a long time. 

I started being super honest with my choices. If I was choosing this or that, I was doing it consciously, from a space of confidence and acceptance of myself. 

Yes.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Luciana Flora

I appreciate all the answers. They were all very enlightening.

I believe that when someone is not aware of what the nomads would be, they see it all simply as a natural maturing process. Well, I think that in a way it's a ripening process.

I think I'm beginning to see what my voice is and what it is not. That makes things easier.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
8 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

@PPLD

But I've never seen that difference.

I was even surprised when Michael said that the voices of self-deprecation were not my voices. This is something I'm just beginning to see now.

At Michel, Michel said that I was finishing 5th stage. When I read about it I thought it made sense. Because you say it's when you start to see some result. And he begins to feel some satisfaction. This really happened when I finally got my financial independence. I do not know if I went to another stage from here to here.

but I began to be dissatisfied with some friendships I had because these people did not seem to see me as an equal. This is something I'm feeling really strong right now. But I do not know if you have to see nom nom nomada and another thing. Sometimes I find it confusing. Not what it has to do with nomada. What would be a healing process of the wound. Or a decrease in the performance of self-depreciation.

It actually makes sense that you'd be drawing some boundaries-anything that isn't helping you be yourself authentically suddenly becomes just about impossible to tolerate, and if people are trying to force you to be who you know you are not, the relationship can't be sustained.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
4 minutes ago, Juni said:

It actually makes sense that you'd be drawing some boundaries-anything that isn't helping you be yourself authentically suddenly becomes just about impossible to tolerate, and if people are trying to force you to be who you know you are not, the relationship can't be sustained.

Yes, sometimes we have to move on from people who aren't allowing us to blossom into who we want to be.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Luciana Flora
6 minutes ago, Juni said:

It actually makes sense that you'd be drawing some boundaries-anything that isn't helping you be yourself authentically suddenly becomes just about impossible to tolerate, and if people are trying to force you to be who you know you are not, the relationship can't be sustained

@Juni Yes, I think you're right. You know something happened today that made me very happy.

A friend at work said she learned a lot from me by observing my behavior. It may seem like little but I do not remember anyone else telling me that.

This in itself made me feel like I was contributing to her too. That, for her, I am only someone who needs guidance.

I decided to get closer to saddle because I liked the way she sees me.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
2 hours ago, Dawn said:

But the true realization came over the year following completion. I would describe it as Empowerment, an increased awareness of choice and a freedom that was lacking before.There are still challenges, but an ease exists where I used to bring more strife through negative self-talk and doubt.

@Dawn

I remember.  Isn't that a great feeling!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
2 hours ago, Juni said:

It feels like I've been born in 4th IM ?

Interestingly enough relating to boundaries etc, I think I learned not so much to state them (that's a no-braininer and always has been for me) rather to state them with equal determination but combined with more compassion and more understanding toward the receiver. 

It is as if 4th IM came with a certain amount of refinement in how I approach the external. A more inclusive approach overall, I'd say.

Would it make sense to anyone else?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • WARRIOR
2 hours ago, DianeHB said:

Here's my session on what my completion of the 4th IM felt like (very subtle and anticlimactic). 

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/blogs/entry/683-4th-im-complete/

@Bobby, didn't you once ask for a list of characteristics of someone who completed the 4th IM? It might've been part of an Ask Michael. 

Another blog or portion that I've discovered that I hadn't posted here before with the newer site:

How Does One Determine That They've Completed The 4th IM

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
8 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Another blog or portion that I've discovered that I hadn't posted here before with the newer site:

How Does One Determine That They've Completed The 4th IM

Thank you so much for posting this Bobby!

The answer to my pondering above about way of stating boundaries was there!

[MEntity] One begins to like oneself, and others, from a gentler stance that does not require defense.

Check!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

My 4th internal monad started in the age of 32 with an encounter with a soulmate, disappointment and destruction of the ego. I kind of died, suffered hell-ish pain for a few months and was born again. Complete transformation, Neo of Matrix -kind of stuff. I found my Self and became aware of my lifetask. I liked what I found. However, I think that my 4th IM wasn't over until the age of 43. I stepped to a karmic phase in my life, which I could describe as my "Adventures in the Underwold". Then it just stopped and I was just rolling my eyes wondering what is going on now..?

Just personal experience, I didn't ask Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 2