Troy

TROY TURNS 50

Christina Lily Pedersen

Happy birthday, Troy! May it be fillef with love and joy ♡♡

• LIKE/LOVE 14

PPLD
11 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Anyone know how I can see what time it will be in Brazil?

My eternal problem ? Time is so confusing to me and I can never remember the names of the time zones, since I live where we only have one (whatever it is called...). 

I think it will be 3pm = 15:00 for you @Luciana Flora.

I usually just google: "xx hrs in NYC is what time in Stockholm?" and Google automatically transfers me to a global clock. 

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Stickyflames

Troy you are the chandelier to my hint of lime tortilla chips! May you have many more years of shooting aliens and tasting things you love to taste and hugging things you love to hug.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Ingun

Happy Wonderful Birthday to you Troy. I am so grateful to have you and this community in my life, and I look forward to hear more about your plans! YAY! Enjoy your fantastic day, your 50th birthday. Big hug from me.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

Jean Hamill

Happy and joyous birthday Troy with many more to come.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Jeroen

Happy Birthday Troy! I appreciate your work in building up this wonderful community and the excellent work in channeling. I love you.

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Kerrin

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY, MY DARLING TROY!!!  May the next 50 years be even BETTER!  ?????

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM

Happy B-Day Troy.

50 seems like a fun year, it's like the first time we get to experience the possibility of totally recreating ourselves and our life- from what i have seen from those at the age, and from  the sort of intuitive feeling i get from the age.

Thank you for making this site- it's like a beacon tower which when entered reveals a bustling library. Who could've guessed some place like this could exist irl.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

AnnaD

oh it is your birthday in America, so happiest day of the week to you plus extra happy days too. Thank you so much for inviting all of us to get to know one another in the beautiful and hospitable community you have built. It is great making connections here, with others and through the channellings. Thank you Troy??

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Susanna

Happy birthday dear Troy and thank you for being here. You and your work influenced so many people that you HAVE to stay here as long as possible. Wish your body health, your mind clearness and your soul love for the next 50 years. 

Susanna

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

Happy birthday, Troy! I would be in a very different place right now if it wasn't for you and TLE. You affect more lives than you realize. We all celebrate you today!  Love, D

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Wendy

Happy birthday @Troy  Thank you for coming into this world with all your gifts.

I have been saying for the past couple years that life begins at 50.  This has been my best decade by far and I wish the same for you!

Much love to you dear friend I've not yet met in person!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Joanne

Happy 50th Birthday Troy!!! Celebrate and enjoy your special day!!! You deserve it!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Dawn

Happy 50th, Troy!! My world has a whole lot more color because of you and this community. Celebrate BIG. Love you! ? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Crystal

Troy! You're just a kiddo! :D 50 is fabulous, and 60 will be nifty. Happy Birthday, and many more! 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Kasia

Bestest of wishes for a wonderful Birthday, @Troy!! It was so great to spend a part of the day with you on your livestream. ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

Edited by Kasia
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Susanna13

Happy Birthday Troy - hope your day shone brightly and happily!!

Many thanks to you and this amazing community - I dont say much but read loads and I quite honestly would not have grown to be the person I am today without TLE.

Edited by Susanna13
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Susan A Flow

Happy, happy birthday Troy,   I'm so please to hear that you are planning for the next 100 years.    I can't wait to continue to be part of it!    I'm very interested in your new endeavors and I will do what ever I can to support you and your efforts.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Lila

Happy half-century, Troy! I turned 50 last summer, so we are the children of the hippie-era.

I just joined the forum, but I've been aware of this site for years and studied the Michael Teachings since 2001 or 2. Can't remember. Anyway, you've been doing good job, hopefully we'll see you around for a long time!