Troy

TROY TURNS 50

PPLD

What if it is 1/3? Could be, you know!

Everything above + one more I lovelovelove you! ???

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Kate

"... Essence touching Essence, and it is through this and this alone that Fragments evolve."

Happy Birthday! Love and cheers!

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Lori Abrams

Amazing how time has flown by for many of us who have been a part of your community for so long.  I hear you on walking that fine line of immortality and fragility.  Treat every moment as a gift, from here on out.  I need to remember that.   I'm sure you remember when there was a time you thought your end time would be at the age of 33.  I don't quite remember why you thought that, but here you are going on 50!  Congratulations and Joy to you, always.  I might go get me a cupcake so I can feel like I am celebrating your half century mark too.  You've been a blessing in my life, Troy.  I've learned so much through you and the Michaels.  But, it's been your way of disseminating the teachings in a way that makes so much sense, to me.   You have been a great teacher, in that aspect.  So I Wish You the Very Best Birthday Ever!   I wish you Health, Joy, Prosperity.  Truth, Love and Happiness Always!   I Love You Always too.  OXOXOX

• LIKE/LOVE 20
  • THANK YOU! 2

Connor

Happy Birthday!!

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Do I have another 50 years?

Of course you do. Perfect centuries for everyone! No one comes to Earth to be 99.

• LIKE/LOVE 15
  • LOL 4

Hani

Happy Birthday lovely Troy 

Thank you for everything you have done and doing for all of us, my life changed the day that I found your website, thank you for being you, thank you for being here with me and all of us this time around, it certainly wouldn't have been the same without you

Love you always 

Big Hug

XOXOXO

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Marigold

I wish you a very happy birthday, Troy! You have done so much to help us through the maze known as life with Michael. You have helped so many people find friends and support in TLE. People who otherwise might have never met.

I love your dedication to important causes.

I wish you many, many more years of life filled with vitality! ??

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Bobby

Happy Birthday, Troy!  So glad to have you in my life.  You and the work you do have made such a difference for me... I can't imagine what it would be like without it.  I wish you many more Happy, Healthy, Birthdays to come!  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Luciana Flora

Happy Birthday!!

I would like to say that I am very grateful for you providing this space. I really like this community although there is not much time I'm here.

And I also think it's cool to be born in an age when technology prevents people from even physically distancing themselves. Given the place where I live I would hardly find any of you if it were not for the internet,

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Terri Benning

There's a reason they call the 50's "golden years." The best is yet to come! Happiest of birthday blessings to you, Troy ... "you've come a LONG way, baby!" ;-) <3 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Luciana Flora
5 hours ago, Troy said:

NOTICE: LIVE STREAM of Gratitude on January 20th at 12pm Eastern via Facebook! 

Anyone know how I can see what time it will be in Brazil?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 2