Troy

FEEDBACK REQUEST: State of The Planet 2018

Julius Paštukas

Many interesting questions have been raised and I support asking most of them, especially the global oriented and universal ones. Less so about all those internal political struggles of the US...

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy

ALERT: Based on the list of questions here, I have decided to do this session OFFLINE and not in a live chat. I want to cover all of these subjects and to do so in a live session will just take too long. Everyone would just be sitting and waiting. I will post the report asap and then we can follow up on it in another chat or in a forum discussion.

Sorry for the late notice!! Take the day off and enjoy!!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 4
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Troy

Sorry... the behind-the-scenes reaction to my preferring a report has pushed the session back into play. I fear it will be compromised channeling, but... it's back on.

• THANK YOU! 1

Ingun
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Sorry... the behind-the-scenes reaction to my preferring a report has pushed the session back into play. I fear it will be compromised channeling, but... it's back on.

This is a good example of english that I sometimes just don't understand :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Bobby
1 hour ago, Ingun said:

This is a good example of english that I sometimes just don't understand :-)

It means that Team TLE asked "What the fuck were you thinking????"   LOL

• LOL 4

Ingun
12 hours ago, Bobby said:

It means that Team TLE asked "What the fuck were you thinking????"   LOL

Ok................... but I still don't understand the meaning of what I mentioned above ....

Edited by Ingun

Nadine

@Ingun Troy said he wanted to do a Report (channeling off line) rather than a Live Session, to which Team TLE objected. So the Live Session was done after all....

Behind the scences reaction = Team TLE objecting

to my preferring a report = Troy wanting to do the off line-report rather than a live session

has pushed the session back into play = the objection led to Troy to doing the live session

Edited by Nadine
  • THANK YOU! 1

Ingun
6 minutes ago, Nadine said:

@Ingun Troy said he wanted to do a Report (channeling off line) rather than a Live Session, to which Team TLE objected. So the Live Session was done after all....

Behind the scences reaction = Team TLE objecting

to my preferring a report = Troy wanting to do the off line-report rather than a live session

has pushed the session back into play = the objection led to Troy to doing the live session

Thank You Nadine :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 1