This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Michael Speaks - January 28, 2018 - State of the Planet

Janet

I'd encourage everyone to post any awesome news on new technologies, movements, products etc. that are far more sustainable, ethical, progressive, humanitarian etc. here.
Just so we can discuss them and research into them in a relevant, easy to access place.

Here's one that Juni shared in the chat:
https://www.confectionerynews.com/Article/2018/01/25/VTT-cellulose-film-to-be-commercialized-in-3-5-years

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

• TLE12
12 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I'd encourage everyone to post any awesome news on new technologies, movements, products etc. that are far more sustainable, ethical, progressive, humanitarian etc. here.
Just so we can discuss them and research into them in a relevant, easy to acces place.

Here's one that Juni shared in the chat:
https://www.confectionerynews.com/Article/2018/01/25/VTT-cellulose-film-to-be-commercialized-in-3-5-years

Is there already an existing thread for this? I have a resource I'd like to add.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

4 minutes ago, ckaricai said:

Is there already an existing thread for this? I have a resource I'd like to add.

I dunno, I just thought itd be relevant to share. We can make an up to date 2018 one. :/

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Ominous for sure, but it is what it is! The common enemy scenario sounds like it would suck. It actually reminds me of the situation described in Astrology as having a natal pluto in the 11th house. I think this article gives sound advice on handling that situation:

https://theastrocodex.com/natal-pluto-in-the-11th-house/

Excerpt:

Natal Pluto in the 11th house is a very intense placement, which can lead to dominating the masses or exercising various types of control on groups of people. Nevertheless, it is a rather tricky aspect, because if Pluto is ill-aspected then being a part of organizations can have a destructive effect on the native. Pluto present in the house of friends and acquaintances will bring powerful people, rich and occupying authority positions. They can be of a rather obsessive nature, and if Pluto is adversely aspected, their characters involve quite a lot of jealous and domineering traits. These friends may significantly aid the native in his career, especially if Pluto is located near the eleventh house cusp and thus also radiating into the 10th house. Their wealthy financial state signifies that they will frequently help the native economically, although he should be very wary to ask for such things if Pluto is adversely aspected. The reason behind this is that once these friends have aided the individual, they start to consider him as some kind of belonging and trying to exercise power over him. They believe that their actions should at least grant them a constant gratitude in return, and will even try to manipulate or elsehow use the native at their will. Always be careful while being around such people and never seek help from them if your Pluto is in difficult aspects with Mars or Saturn. Such aspects to these “malefics” indicate that the powerful friends may have quite a lot of cruel characteristics hidden under the surface of their character. Do not indulge in power games with them, or be prepared to submit to them because they will not accept different outcomes than what they wish.

...Copyright (©) https://theastrocodex.com - Read more at https://theastrocodex.com/natal-pluto-in-the-11th-house/

Maybe the best way to dismantle the "sequence" of this year is to just let things go and allow the young souls to progress into the mature soul paradigm by themselves, without forcing help on them by older soul populations. Though obviously older souls don't really do that anyway. 

21 hours ago, NicholasV said:

Ominous for sure, but it is what it is! The common enemy scenario sounds like it would suck. It actually reminds me of the situation described in Astrology as having a natal pluto in the 11th house. I think this article gives sound advice on handling that situation:

https://theastrocodex.com/natal-pluto-in-the-11th-house/

Excerpt:

Maybe the best way to dismantle the "sequence" of this year is to just let things go and allow the young souls to progress into the mature soul paradigm by themselves, without forcing help on them by older soul populations. Though obviously older souls don't really do that anyway. 

Why do you say it's ominous? The shift into realizing Mature Soul consciousness on a concrete social and political level is going to happen one way or the other. It's interesting to see some of the pieces. I like especially the point that the essential steps are only going to be bevies in retrospect.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

On 1/30/2018 at 10:16 AM, John Roth said:

Why do you say it's ominous? The shift into realizing Mature Soul consciousness on a concrete social and political level is going to happen one way or the other. It's interesting to see some of the pieces. I like especially the point that the essential steps are only going to be bevies in retrospect.

He's talking about car collisions but not implying cars instead its the country that might experience that collision. 

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2018 at 7:02 PM, Janet said:

MEntity:

2018 and 2019 are the Sequence years that will determine the 2020 Vector.

This is not a doomsday scenario we describe, and your 2018 and 2019 and 2020 may look like any other year at the time, but they look different from the future. They are the years that made the difference.

Check out the past tense in the last sentence.  Is Michael speaking to us from our future?

WAR - Russia successfully exploits the weaknesses and fears of tyrannical or trusting nations.

Well, well, well. Looks like that crisis horse has left the barn. It's interesting that the M's brought up "information management" and "social intelligence" because that has come about in spades with Cambridge Analytica harvesting our data from Facebook! I've always speculated that the Mature Soul paradigm might give us a new understanding of "war" and what it is about - the Young Soul boots-on-the-ground physical battlefields are giving way to less physical, but nevertheless still very destructive, means. 

I like Facebook - I can keep in touch with far-flung old friends, and have gotten back in touch with my high school crowd, which is great! But we technophiles weren't prepared, and I know I for one was pretty naive about the downsides of the "global village" and interlinking technology. I am not a Luddite and think that we should not go back to the Old Days, subsistence farming is so not my jam, etc. - but our wonderful shinies can be used against us as well as for us.

And thank you, @Janet, for transcribing and posting all these sessions for us!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

On 3/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, Crystal said:

WAR - Russia successfully exploits the weaknesses and fears of tyrannical or trusting nations.

Well, well, well. Looks like that crisis horse has left the barn. It's interesting that the M's brought up "information management" and "social intelligence" because that has come about in spades with Cambridge Analytica harvesting our data from Facebook! I've always speculated that the Mature Soul paradigm might give us a new understanding of "war" and what it is about - the Young Soul boots-on-the-ground physical battlefields are giving way to less physical, but nevertheless still very destructive, means. 

I like Facebook - I can keep in touch with far-flung old friends, and have gotten back in touch with my high school crowd, which is great! But we technophiles weren't prepared, and I know I for one was pretty naive about the downsides of the "global village" and interlinking technology. I am not a Luddite and think that we should not go back to the Old Days, subsistence farming is so not my jam, etc. - but our wonderful shinies can be used against us as well as for us.

And thank you, @Janet, for transcribing and posting all these sessions for us!

Oh, Cong, fellow Sage, I am so with you about no subsistence farming. Reading the Little House on the Prairie books made it clear I wasn't cut out for the pioneer life. I don't even like to camp. At all. Love nature. Love a nice bed.

All of this about Cambridge Analytics and the abuse of information is both enlightening and not surprising. I have always been pretty darn careful about my online presence as fellow TLE gatherers know. I love Facebook, but stay away from anything but the most innocuous public posts for the most part (although a Fuck Trump may slip in).  Because of what I've seen in my academic career of how information is hoarded and then wielded and the use of fake "transparency,"  I am utterly suspicious.

Or maybe it comes from past-life run-ins with the Vatican.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

"Keep in mind that this is not a time for nurturing anxiety and dread. We cannot stress enough that this sounds far more ominous than it is likely to be. Regardless of these "walls" that humanity is heading toward, you have a great deal of wisdom, creativity, experience, and maturity for how best to respond and recover."

Just had to re-read this.  Much as I recognize him to be a threat, Trump more makes me frustrated and offended than anything.  But John Bolton?  Bolton scares me.  I have to focus, remember that despite appearances, the course of the world is not just the Trump and Friends Show.  We can all work to actively prevent, or at least mitigate the damage these people can cause, but not if we let fear drive us around.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Regarding new technologies, I read yesterday that Japan had built 3 Bus stops out of re-cycled materials, it takes hours to erect compared to 2 days and is stronger than materials we normally use.  Also China has built 10 houses by the same method.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

• TLE12
On 1/28/2018 at 7:02 PM, Janet said:

It is often thought that it is more "natural" to exist within and participate with the ecosystems of Earth along with other creatures and living things, but Humans (sentience) are a different system. Sentience must, eventually, own its position of responsibility for itself within the greater ecosystem, and move away from dependence upon it.

That is the way of the Mature and Old Soul.

This part jumped out at me today and I haven't completely formulated my thoughts about it but it seems important. Will need more clarification from Michael to make better sense of it.

I hadn't thought about humans being a different system but as long as we are on this earth we must find a better way to do so. I often look to nature for lessons. How do we move away from dependence on the ecosystem? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

• 1 month later...
  • TLE12
On 3/26/2018 at 11:04 AM, Moonfeather said:

This part jumped out at me today and I haven't completely formulated my thoughts about it but it seems important. Will need more clarification from Michael to make better sense of it.

I hadn't thought about humans being a different system but as long as we are on this earth we must find a better way to do so. I often look to nature for lessons. How do we move away from dependence on the ecosystem? 

This is how I understood that statement. Humans are our own system in the sense that when we started trying to improve our lives by changing our environment, we began to move away from being part of the natural ecosystem. The ecosystem is a cycle of creation and destruction that has come to an equilibrium. Plants grow, animals eat them, animals poop, the poop feeds the plants (as do fallen leaves, dead plants, and dead animals), the plants grow again. The cycle stays in equilibrium unless something disrupts it, like climate change or natural disaster. When it gets disrupted, it goes out of balance for a while until it reaches a different equilibrium that sustains a "new normal."

Humans are no longer part of this system because we have agriculture, weapons, medicines, etc that have removed us from the natural forces that limit our numbers and what our bodies are naturally capable of doing. We dig materials out of the ground and build things with them or burn them. We chop down trees at a faster rate than they grow. We change the chemical natures of things so that they do not break down as easily. We have our own creative and destructive forces that are chaotic and random, and we somehow expect that "nature" can handle it. We consume resources and produce waste at a rate far faster than nature can break them down and renew them, and we have not taken the responsibility to create a sustainable cycle of production and renewal. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU! 3

• TLE12
13 hours ago, DianeHB said:

This is how I understood that statement. Humans are our own system in the sense that when we started trying to improve our lives by changing our environment, we began to move away from being part of the natural ecosystem. The ecosystem is a cycle of creation and destruction that has come to an equilibrium. Plants grow, animals eat them, animals poop, the poop feeds the plants (as do fallen leaves, dead plants, and dead animals), the plants grow again. The cycle stays in equilibrium unless something disrupts it, like climate change or natural disaster. When it gets disrupted, it goes out of balance for a while until it reaches a different equilibrium that sustains a "new normal."

Humans are no longer part of this system because we have agriculture, weapons, medicines, etc that have removed us from the natural forces that limit our numbers and what our bodies are naturally capable of doing. We dig materials out of the ground and build things with them or burn them. We chop down trees at a faster rate than they grow. We change the chemical natures of things so that they do not break down as easily. We have our own creative and destructive forces that are chaotic and random, and we somehow expect that "nature" can handle it. We consume resources and produce waste at a rate far faster than nature can break them down and renew them, and we have not taken the responsibility to create a sustainable cycle of production and renewal. 

Thanks @DianeHB That makes it clearer.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

• 1 month later...

I finally understand the concept of vectors! Never got my head around the vectors when reading the Yarbro books. 

On another note, I don't expect the early mature levels to be any more fun than the late young age and to offer any more comfort to old  souls.... while everyone struggles to find their feet in a "new deal"...

Not that this depresses me overly, it's more of a "realistic" observation, I suppose. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Hey, do you guys think that the vectors and heading for walls thing might also be operating on the personal level as well this year? I feel like big changes might be coming, or at least possible, and...yeah. Curious.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

True @Christian. And as on the macro right now, my micro keeps teasing me....it keeps looking like some seismic changes are coming, and then not. So maddening. So I stand on the rock of my life, music and my art, and wait for the people who are part of these changes to swim back around to me, or not. Sigh.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2018 at 6:02 PM, Janet said:

NON-TERRESTRIAL EVENT - discovery and proof of non-terrestrial life; intelligent contact with non-terrestrial life; indisputable evidence of off-planet technology.

I don’t know if it qualifies as a non-terrestrial event but I’ve been experiencing weird phenomena with a group of people in Chicago. I think it might be what is called the “Illuminati”. Basically after initially contacting them, they have been following me around wherever I go when I leave the house and commenting on the thoughts I’ve been thinking. Every time it’s a different person or group of people who are critiqueing me and it happens almost everywhere I go in the city so I think they may have numbers in the thousands. They also appear regularly in dreams where they seem to host hangouts. Super weird but there it is!

They seem to be gearing up for something called “the playoffs”, some competition that they want to win.

Edited by NicholasV
  • WHAT/WOW! 1