Michael Speaks - January 28, 2018 - State of the Planet

Janet

@Connor I’m sure they all vote, they might actually run the government altogether...

The ones I met here in Chicago are all apparently successful business workers, well off, high status/paying jobs. They all have a specific sign to let you know they are in the group. 

@Patty I walked into their restaurant. In order to read your mind they need to paint a kind of brushstroke of consciousness/juice on your toungue. This restaurant turns out to be a “juice” bar with names of other cities listed on the menu. I’ve been to a few of the places mentioned and they were all very similar in having a very potent vibe, like the air was full of palpable conscious energy.

It reminds you of the Eridanus astrological constellation, people of the river. Everyone who is commenting on your thoughts, like >90% of the time is wearing a backpack with a water bottle in the outside pocket. They keep their “juice flowing”, show that they are water carriers.

They also seem mischievous. Additionally I get the feel of C2E4.

According to a source I frequent the Illuminati are in this time period having a “May Day”, so if you want to observe them it’s possible at the current time.

Edited by NicholasV

9 hours ago, NicholasV said:

@Patty I walked into their restaurant. In order to read your mind they need to paint a kind of brushstroke of consciousness/juice on your toungue. This restaurant turns out to be a “juice” bar with names of other cities listed on the menu. I’ve been to a few of the places mentioned and they were all very similar in having a very potent vibe, like the air was full of palpable conscious energy.

It reminds you of the Eridanus astrological constellation, people of the river. Everyone who is commenting on your thoughts, like >90% of the time is wearing a backpack with a water bottle in the outside pocket. They keep their “juice flowing”, show that they are water carriers.

They also seem mischievous. Additionally I get the feel of C2E4.

According to a source I frequent the Illuminati are in this time period having a “May Day”, so if you want to observe them it’s possible at the current time.

You create a nastalgia in me.

from a time when I stayed up all night listening to coast to coast AM. 

Can’t stomach that shit now. Reality is more interesting.

Great imagination though

• LIKE/LOVE 4

I just happen to be staying in an apartment which is located on the far-end of the Illuminati white lodge. The members I notice are of every different body type/racial constituency; White, Latino, Black, Indian, etc. It’s primarily not a physical thing but an astral collective. Nothing could be happening physically but stupendous activity could be taking place astrally. Being closer to the light, it’s easier to have perfect mental quiescence/clarity in the astral so these people, being astral projected 24/7 are always in a state of highly aligned body+mind. They are more like fish than normal humans, drinking continuously from the astral watery mediums. It’s not a black lodge thankfully.

In some neighborhoods of the city they take up 100% of the population, everyone you meet is one of them... Not the case in other spots though.

I also think they are very very ancient.

One story: 

I got the vibe that these members were all going to the Cubs game that day. Many of them were presented to me in Cubs gear and it seemed like all the probable directions were lining up for them to go. Most likely they held an enormous Astral tribal circle at the ball park. I had a strange inkling to listen to what the news had to say about the Cubs game and the post-game interview   seemed entirely about me. The energy and the dynamics of the words were a perfect coupling to the current status quo.

As I’m typing away I’m getting their critique from their troupers on the street.

I guess the reason they habitually contact me is because I use their Juice/Consciousness/water of life when using the Mind Plotter Application I developed and they don’t want it to run out. Invocation must involve some borrowing of energy in that way... (To me it seems like a limiting belief of theirs)

Edited by NicholasV
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

• 1 month later...
  • WARRIOR
2 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I wonder if we can get another State of the Planet transcript for 2019 this December or next January?

Is anyone else liking that idea? We could propose to Troy if so.

I'm sure it's already planned considering the period we're coming into.

• LIKE/LOVE 5