AnnaD

our most intense and damning karmic lives workshop

Evelin
10 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

We could even make it a competition, who is the most evil? or, comparative karma? lol

Competitive Karma!

Seriously though, I wonder if those of us who are especially peaceful and wise now are so because of the many and violent past mistakes...

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Connor

This would be  juicy. I've been meaning to ask for a while about some of my 'worst' lives. I imagine I've burned and butchered a city or two back in the day.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Nadine

I'm all in!!! Let's get to know our gory wrongdoings! Like Anna said, it will be humbling and entertaining! I'm up for it!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Susanna

Great idea! Although I got creeps from your „mua ha ha ha“?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

Dawn

1 hour ago, Nadine said:

I'm all in!!! Let's get to know our gory wrongdoings! Like Anna said, it will be humbling and entertaining! I'm up for it!

Humbling and entertaining for sure, but maybe also an exercise in expanding our compassion? Maybe? ??

Edited by Dawn
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Luciana Flora

I probably would not feel very good knowing these things. But I'm a curious person. IoI

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DanielaS

I don't want to open that Pandora's Box for myself, personally. I could imagine some pretty cruel, sorrowful, gross doings that I wouldn't want to have confirmation of and revive in my Instinctual Memories, i.e. anything having to do with child abuse and especially sexual abuse.

Edited by DanielaS
  • LIKE/LOVE 15

Luciana Flora
24 minutes ago, Maureen said:

The more peace-loving one is in the older cycles, the more likely one has contributed some painful history, however, it is only from the evolved perspective that this is realized. For most who contribute to atrocities, they are asleep. Once awake, the realizations can be almost as painful to comprehend as the original atrocities.

Oh really? I must have been a serial keller. And maybe in more than one life.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 6

Lila

Mua ha ha ha to yourself! ?

I've got a lot of hints lately that, in a past life, I may have tried/practiced/asked a sorcerer to do black magic in order to make someone fall in love with me. I even know the particular name of the demon which was incanted, and the process is found from a Grimoire called Lesser Key of Solomon. This Grimoire is not very old.

I'm not sure if this has developed the worst ever karma for me, but obviously it is relevant now.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Leela Corman

I'm down! I'm sure I've done plenty of horrible shit. I'm totally obsessed with human right issues and war crimes. 

Michael told me years ago that I tortured someone during the Spanish Inquisition who's now one of my favorite friends. The ribbon was burned when he revealed my hiding place to the Nazis. In this life we met when we shared a cubicle at a public broadcasting job. I felt a weird charge around him, a feeling of frustration that we were supposed to be friends, and also a sense that he didn't really like me. When Michael told me this, I began to shake uncontrollably. My teeth chattered and I got goosebumps all over my body. The next day we started having lunch together at work, became great work buddies, and 16 years later he's one of my most comfortable trusted friends, and according to a much more recent session, may be my Sage-cast cadence mate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Janet H

@Leela Corman That is a wonderful story! I recognize that shaking reaction upon perceiving something like that. 

I haven't confirmed it with Michael (yet) but I think I was a persecutor in the Spanish Inquisition as well. (By the way, have you read "Aleph" by Paolo Cuelo?) 

I love how you describe the feelings you had around this person, who turned out to be your friend and possible Cadence-Mate. I'm guessing one doesn't get to Old Soul level without having some of this in one's history. It definitely inspires compassion.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Juni

MEntity: Sages tend to exploit
injustices early in the cycle of lifetimes, and then spend the Mature
and Old Soul cycles righting injustices, if possible.

I bet I resemble this. I get  infuriated when I hear about unjust treatment now.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

NickG

“MEntity:  The more peace-loving one is in the older cycles, the more likely one has contributed some painful history, however, it is only from the evolved perspective that this is realized.”

ohhhhhhh boy. This doesn’t bode well for my history then ???

Edited by NickG
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

AnnaD

we could also have these workshops include our Major Karmic Theme to get a better compassionate understanding as well as laughs, of our tendencies to react in an eternal way over the events that trigger the Major Karmic Theme. I and other TLE members have had theirs channeled and it brings our personalities into particular themed bouquets - it brings extra understanding to who we are.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

Janet H

@AnnaD Yes it's a good book! He goes back to a memory of his own past life in the Spanish Inquisition and how that connects to a relationship in the present.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Heidi
16 hours ago, Janet H said:

@Leela Corman That is a wonderful story! I recognize that shaking reaction upon perceiving something like that. 

I haven't confirmed it with Michael (yet) but I think I was a persecutor in the Spanish Inquisition as well.

Michael told me my husband and I were underground protesters for Auto-da-fe during the Spanish Inquisition and were both put on display and tortured to death. This likely explains why I got the deepest chills reading The Pit and the Pendulum in high school, and the desire to avoid Madrid when we planned a European trip.

Maybe you were our torturer?? ; )

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • WHAT/WOW! 2

ihynz

As one of the most aggressive sentient species out in these woods, I imagine there's a whole catalogue of atrocities committing by our members, and I for one would sign up for this meeting. BTW, does anyone recall reading a chat session where some guy was like confident that he could handle the worst about himself, and it turned out to be like, probably not what he was expecting, as he had been a bad pirate sort in the Mediterranean who was into sex torture stuff, I think he didn't want to pursue the conversation after that started coming up.

• WHAT/WOW! 1