H2nna

Examples of tasks (with TC)?

H2nna

I'd like to hear some examples of possible tasks that you all lovely people have completed are have aimed to complete with your TCs. ?

There isn't that much information on TCs!! Apart from Ms saying that is a relationship for the soul, not necessarily personality and that you "need" each other to complete the task. Soul level co-dependency?

I've known my (primary?) TC for few months now and since we're both from C2E5, it seems we've chosen to work through notorious entity trust and intimacy issues as the main task. Obviously bit volatile.? We're not living in the same country atm, so we can hold a little or a longer "break", however essence contact is highly addictive, even though in theory we can have it with anyone, ETs and TCs just know how to push all the right buttons so I don't think we're done.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Ingun

I think it's quite exciting to have all the right buttons pushed and get to work through whatever is being highlighted! I really enjoy that despite that it can be so challenging.

And sometimes it's so good to have the time to process on my own (like breaks/pauses) - while I'm aware that the other is also processing. Days and weeks can pass, depending on a lot of things. Then when the phase or process is done, there's a new meeting or connection taking place, and another process starts. Here we go again....

Must be quite amusing from Essence' point of view...  so can you have your joy and laughter in the process is too? That is the real growth in my eyes.  ? ?

It goes into another way of learning and choosing.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

H2nna

@Ingun, true, there seems to be a natural flow on the experience. However I'm still curious how it is different with TCs, after all it's someone you've chosen to complete all kinds of tasks with, when it works well it's as if you share a brain with someone, it's a weird and wonderful experience. I wanna know more from Ms, says a lot that this is the first post in TC forum!!! I guess I'm essentially trying to figure out how to make most of the connection, and not ruining it with my egoistic demands.?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora

All I know is that one of my TCs is my guide. Iso is in my profile. I'm not sure if I want to find my TCs that is incarnated precisely because of the issue of pushing the buttons.

I had something like that with my cadence mate and it was exhausting many times. Now we're getting along, and I think she's the one who understands me best at the moment. But if to get to that with another person is so exhausting I prefer to stay with only one person ..

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Christina Lily Pedersen

I just found my Second Task Companion today.

My first known to me was my husband, and our Task is Nurturing Confidence. Here is what Michael said:

Though Task Companions often make attempts to fulfill many tasks, it could be said that the theme of your Tasks seem to involve NURTURING CONFIDENCE. It is not so much about what you do together, but how being together helps each of you to do your own thing (which likely has something to do with a larger task across lifetimes).

My other Task (with Astrid): We would describe the theme as being based in UNDERSTANDING AND NURTURING INSPIRATION. We see this theme throughout your shared lives because there is a dominant series of Agreements between you about reminding each other, helping each other, or even challenging each other regarding finding, creating, and staying inspired.

And Astrid today asked about her other Task companion and Michael said:

The phrase that we can see at the moment is "TO FIX WHAT WENT WRONG." Though Task Companions will always include internal projects that are shared like any other relationship, the Tasks usually point to external projects that are shared. We think this points to some shared passion that may become clearer regarding the wish to heal or fix or correct what is perceived as needing a change in a positive direction.

Just wanted to share these examples. We need more info on Task Companions!!

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1