Troy

NEWS: Astra has passed

Troy

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that @Astra Bianca, a beloved community member, has passed from this Physical Plane. I will post a proper memorial soon, but I wanted everyone to know who knew and loved her. I’m watching for her in my dreams. 

Astra's last session...

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • SAD 40

Nadine

I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't really wrap my head around how fast it all seemed to happen. She was a true delight and a fighter. I will miss her presence here on TLE.

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 16
  • SAD 4

DanielaS

I will cherish the conversations and interactions I had with her at TLEGG in 2016.  She was fierce and searching and honest and so beautiful. My heart goes out to her husband and children.

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Ingun

This is so sad to hear, and so terrible sad for her family and children going through this loss ?  Thanks Bobby for the video! So good to see her live because I never met her, I've only had some chats with her of fb long time ago regarding her dreams. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Susan A Flow

Oh, I'm so saddened to hear this news this morning.  Sending you positive thoughts and support Astra, now this painful episode in your eternity will pass into a future that you create.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Uma

Thanks for posting these videos, @Bobby. I didn't get to meet her this time around, so it is touching to hear her sing in that deep, beautiful voice. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Dawn

I'm so sad to hear this and my heart goes out to Astra's family. She is a strong, tender and open soul. I'll imagine her in healing space, planning her next adventures with gusto.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Wendy

I never had any interaction with this beautiful being, but listening to her sing "human kindness overflowing" got me crying and goosebumps. Sending love to all experiencing this great loss.

Thank you @Bobby for posting and the opportunity for such exquisite tenderness.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Rosario

I just knew her from her FB posts and pics... I will remember her as a courageous and lively woman ??

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Maureen

Astra was all heart. She didn't just wear it on her sleeve -- she embodied it. I am grateful for her husband, Kevin, who took such good care of her during the rough side of dying. My heart goes out to Kevin, her children, her other family members, and her coterie of "fans" -- her loving friends. To know her was, indeed, to love her. ???.

Astra designed this picture of me a while back ~

I'm sending you all the love you can hold Astra - my "sister from another mister" as you used to say - from my heart to yours. I'll see you in my dreams. ?

Maureen_Astra_Heart.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Mari Lynn

Thank you for posting this @Troy and thank you @Bobby,for posting these wonderful videos. 

I am very saddened by this news, as I have been deeply touched by Astra and her process with cancer...maybe cuz I have it too (tho no tx needed-yet) but I think its more than just that. I did not have the pleasure of meeting her in person, but I sure feel like I KNOW her on an Essence level. She really *moved* me, and I know she's loved here on TLE and her Presence, Heart and Essence touched many.  

My heart is heavy, and yet I am grateful she is no longer suffering in her physical body. My heart goes out to Kevin and her son and many others that knew her. Peace, LOVE and LIGHT, Astra....?❤❤❤❤

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Stickyflames

Astra, a beautiful source of childlike honesty. 

She really was such a gift to know in the few moments I knew her.

Such a reflection of the creative child who constantly says yes to her creativity and yes to her honesty even if that honesty bumps up against everyone else.

A few of my interactions with her were ones where there was bumping up against her in disagreement. A pattern for those disagreements was that she saw the utmost potential in me and others. She saw that anybody could be anything they wanted and she would share those potentials with others wether they liked it or not. 

I would grumble and brush off the unwanted cheerleading. 

I would sometimes wake up with a slew of 15 pictures of myself in my message box , all of different filters and combinations of play that she made to share with me. I did not understand it but I fucking LOVED it. Maybe I could not fully grasp that I was on someone elses mind. Maybe I could not fully grasp how much she cared and expressed that caring. Why? I would ask myself.

I think the answer was that she loved. Simple.

I see Astra as such a nurturer. She loves everyone she loves so much. She is inspired by everyone she loves so much. She cheers them on like nobody I have ever met in my life.

Me and Scott would always hope astra would not sleep past one of the michael channelings at the gathering....because she asked the questions we NEEDED but maybe felt too silly to ask.

Others might ask about past lives or grand cycles and Astra would ask “ How do I get out of bed in the morning?” Or “ Why don’t people love me?”.

She was sooo beautifully human and so aimed towards tasting all of her humanness.

I love you Astra. So much. 

• LIKE/LOVE 23

Christian

death shall be no more, death thou shalt die.

Just a comma.  A pause between life and death.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen
16 minutes ago, Christian said:

death shall be no more, death thou shalt die.

Just a comma.  A pause between life and death.

Thank you, @Christian, this satisfied the feisty philosopher in me.  It slowed me down... you could almost call it a pause. I'm most grateful. ॐ

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Christian

so strange coincidence.   Today, the Windows randomized home screen came up with a trio of puffins. 

I know it was just....the next picture in the rotation based on an algorithm....but it's a helpful reminder that others have gone before and eventually we will as well.   

And it will be fine.  

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Bobby

This was a fun video to watch of the two singing.  It brought a smile to my face :)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Wendy

Today while I was working I was thinking about our community here,  and "I Think it's Gonna Rain Today" came on Pandora and I was like, hello Astra!  It was Norah Jones but sounded exactly like her. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1

Lori Abrams

Wow, I didn't know this was up here.  I felt a deep, deep sorrow when she passed.  I really enjoyed her at the TLE Gatherings.  I certainly didn't know she was 2/7, which most of my immediate family are, besides my Essence Twin.  So, now I know where that profound feeling of loss came from.   :-(  

Such beautiful sentiments here for her.  You all picked out some really incredible videos of her and her songs.  Viewing them still makes me cry.  

• LIKE/LOVE 2