Troubadour

What is essence?

Question

Troubadour

Hi,

I haven’t managed to get a connect with Michael or Troy as yet and this question has filled my leisure time trying to find information in the library. I haven’t had much success so far and I’m wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. 

What is essence?  What are the characteristics of essence?

Im guessing the answer must be somewhere in the library and it seems a basic question so please excuse my naivety and thank you for your time. 

Troubadour

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troubadour

Hey, thanks Paulyboy. Good things come in threes!  

This quote from the sesssion helped me understand better what I was trying to explain to Ingun yesterday re what happens when I meditate (sometimes). 

The triality..

Essence (or the cardinal, positive aspect), Personality (or the ordinal, negative aspect), and YOU (or the neutral, assimilative meeting ground.)

Troubadour

Janet, that was fantastic. I loved the merging discussion. It was a relief to me to hear levity from Michael. They can be hilarious at times. 

Troubadour

Thank you Patty. I also skip over to the Michael Teachings site on occasion and I like the glossary there. 

Troubadour

I found this particularly helpful. Its from Michael speaks August 3, 2003;

[MichaelEntity] There are three very simple and effective ways of synchronizing Essence with Personality: Writing to Essence, Talking to Essence, or Meditating to Essence.

[Anla899] How do we do those?

[MichaelEntity]
Most fragments assume that Essence “knows all” about the lifetime being lived, but that is not the case. Essence only “knows” what YOU inform it of, which is why some lives can seem to spiral out of control, reaching a point where crisis is the only time the Personality seeks to contact its soul. Essence can only experience your life THROUGH you. There are moments within the life called “Instinctive Review” wherein the Personality “uploads” the experiences of the life to-date and Essence can then help to direct the life, if the Personality will allow it. Otherwise, it is up to Personality to keep the lines of communication clear and up-to-date. Keeping any form of a journal, whether daily or weekly or monthly can help keep Personality and Essence in contact and more united.

For journaling, simply write about your life, stating clearly what it is you seek to change, stating clearly about areas in which you believe you would like help from Essence. Keep a log of your dreams and observe the changes you are recording by looking at patterns in your days, your choices, and reactions, dreams, etc. Keeping a journal is like remaining gently conscious of what it is you want, need, and keeping Essence included in that.

Some of you may benefit from simply speaking out loud to Essence, treating this part of you as an actual “invisible friend” who is humorous and caring. State to your Essence occasionally how you feel your life is going, asking for help, or giving gratitude when it is felt. This can be done as ritualistically as prayer or as playfully as making comments throughout your day.

And finally, some may be inclined to use Meditation for continual contact with Essence. We say Meditation as it includes any practice of focus whether through calming of the body and turning inward, or through running, exercising, doing a puzzle, etc. In those instances of Meditation, however you choose to meditate, remember to invite your Essence to access your Instinctive Center where all experiences are stored.

These three methods can keep Essence continually updated and your life continually synchronized, instead of having to go through startling revelations during the scheduled Instinctive Reviews.

[Additional information: Michael explained later that the reason for writing, speaking, or meditation, rather than just random inner dialogue, is not only due to the fact that those three methods engage all of the Lower Centers, but that they also help refine what it is you wish to communicate, rather than all of the random worries, fears, anxiousness, etc.]

[schleiv] how often are those reviews?

[MichaelEntity] Val, the Reviews are approximately every 7 years, with the major reviews around the ages of 28 and a 56.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maxim [memorial profile]
On 3/12/2018 at 9:24 PM, Ingun said:

An Entity consists of around 1000 Essences of different Roles. Your Entity is like your soul's family. Each Entity has a different mix of Roles.

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/articles.html/library/start-here/basic-introduction/your-soul-family-r11/

Essence is energy, and it is formless, but has potential to create form and does so through your Etheric Body.

The Etheric Body is a matrix for the Personality.  The Etheric Body does not die with the Physical Body.

Your Essence is you, and you are your Essence.

When living as Essence there is less difference between what is me and what is Essence. It's like you are a team; Personality, Body and Essence.

On some days when the Personality manages to stay more in the +Poles the presence is stronger and the flow is easier.

When Personality falls into more into the Negative Poles of the Overleaves I can feel more disconnected from Essence, but is actually not, it's more like forgetting to tune into the higher guidance that is already there. Like forgetting that you can turn on the light in a darker room, or like not seeing the sun because you are looking only at the cloud.

Of course you can think of Essence as your friend, I still do.

I also think of Essence as the employee and I'm the employer, lol, and the same goes for my guides when I remember to put them to work. LOL.

I think of Essence as working with me and for me, helping me with my directions and guiding me when I need it or ask for it, and I share my intentions with Essence. Important!

Essence is aware of the bigger picture so if I need help with details in life or whatever... I communicate that to Essence (express it in some way).

I also express my love an gratitude too, my sadness, my helplessness...

and I surrender to Essence when I remember to, and surrender when I don't know what to do...

Everyone you know has an Essence, and therefore you as Essence know also the other Essences. as Personalities we can recognize Essence in others, but Personalities still need to get aquainted or accommodate to each other.

The Michael Entity reads the Akashic Records for past or future life information and they also teach their own teaching. Michael uses the term Fragment about a Personality.

All your Personalities through your incarnations are Fragments of Essence. They are the creations of Essence and comes back to be part of Essence. That's how Essence learn and evolve.

Your Essence can communicate with another Essence, and any communication with you goes through your Essence.

When you sit like you described it's best to not expect anything, but rather bring your attention and awareness to what is going on in your Body. Just be present with your self, your body, your emotions coming up and afterwards notice any difference between when you started vs when you finished. 

An example of communication with Essence can be your night dreams - but also your daydreaming when you simply disconnect with the outside world... and just stare into nowhere...

and suddenly somebody noticed you drifted off and say "is everything ok?" ....

🌺

I hope this brings some anwers.

The above is maybe not expressed in the best way, but if anyone notice information to be uncorrect, please let me know.

@Ingun I love your write up on essence. I would also consider besides personality being a fragment of essence that essence is a fragment of Tao.  I love you too.  Here I am at the end of a particular incarnation and I feel like I am just learning to live and savor the beauty we all share and are.  Soon enough we'll both be back with the larger part of our entity (C1E4 for those that don't know) sharing on a much more intimate basis.  Much love..............................................

• LIKE/LOVE 2