Leela Corman

Greater Cadences

Leela Corman

Does anyone have any information about Greater Cadences? All I know is that they are groupings of seven cadences (right?). I ask because I'm trying to figure out if people who I know are Entity Mates are in the Greater Cadence grouping, and if that explains a particular similarity and closeness I feel with some of them, like, we seem to radiate the same colors even. If that makes sense. That's a particular intuitive thing of mine that's more metaphorical than literal.

Anyway. Greater Cadences! Go!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

A Greater Cadence is a grouping of seven sequential Cadences within an Entity. 

In the "standard" entity model, there are seven Greater Cadences on each "side" of an Entity. Seven Greater Cadences multiplied by seven Cadences each multiplied by seven Essences within each Cadence = a total of 343 positions on each side. The sequence adds a flavor to fragments within each Greater Cadence. So each Cadence in the Greater Cadence would be a Server Cadence, an Artisan Cadence, etc., and then each Greater Cadence shows up as a Server Greater Cadence, Artisan Greater Cadence, etc. These groupings are highlighted in the "standard" entity model, and in descriptions of global/community "jobs". 

I am at position 373 in my Entity -- which is not a "standard" Entity. So in my Entity, after the King Greater Cadence on the first side, there is another (incomplete) Server Greater Cadence, and I am in the Sage Cadence of that Greater Cadence. 

Some people take this "flavoring" very seriously, and highlight it within a profile -- possibly because students want to find their global/community jobs -- but I tend to think that the Greater Cadence flavoring isn't very noticeable unless perhaps it magnifies some of your characteristics. For example, a Server in a Server position in a Server Cadence in a Server Greater Cadence is probably "very" Server, but I don't know anyone like this so I can't validate the theory. I don't feel any Server influence from my Greater Cadence, but perhaps the influence is very subtle. (I also don't feel any great enthusiasm about knowing my "job". Although I do know it. How could you resist looking it up? :wink:)

As far as similarity/closeness with others -- possibly those within your Greater Cadence feel closer than other Entity mates outside your Greater Cadence, but I don't think anyone has asked the question. It would be interesting to ask Michael if the Greater Cadences play some specific role, perhaps in early lifetimes when you incarnate mostly with your 'neighbors' in your Entity or perhaps in the reunification of an Entity. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

John Roth

Depending on the channel, a greater cadence is sometimes called a block. The terms are synonymous.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Janet H

@Janet Thanks for this info!

I'm trying to visualize this from your description. I wonder if there's a diagram anywhere? Also, it sounds like at the level of Greater Cadences not all fragments are of the same role? Am I reading this wrong? And I suppose the numbers are different for different Entities (not all 943 as in your Entity)?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Wendy
2 hours ago, Janet H said:

I wonder if there's a diagram anywhere?

I'd like to cast a hearty vote for diagrams!  I seem to zone out whenever Michael math is mentioned.  I can't grasp it at all and think that diagrams would be the only way I can absorb that info.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Bobby

@Janet Thanks for this info!

I'm trying to visualize this from your description. I wonder if there's a diagram anywhere? Also, it sounds like at the level of Greater Cadences not all fragments are of the same role? Am I reading this wrong? And I suppose the numbers are different for different Entities (not all 943 as in your Entity)?

I typically refer back to this diagram.  Each Entity is slightly different of course but it gives you the general idea.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Janet

Also, it sounds like at the level of Greater Cadences not all fragments are of the same role

That is true. Greater Cadences need not be all the same role. In C2E6, the Greater Cadences on the third side of the Entity are combinations of Scholars and Warriors. 

And I suppose the numbers are different for different Entities

Again, this is true. If you look in the Study Library, there are articles explaining the structure of a number of Entities in the first three Cadres. In fact, I think there is at least preliminary information for all the Entities in Cadre 1. See Cadre One.

As for diagrams -- it's hard to draw a diagram that successfully shows more than 1000 fragments in the detail needed. Troy's discusses Greater Cadences is in Cadres and Entities 101, and he has a 'visual' attempt in that article. 

Barbara Taylor attempted a Entity diagram to explain Global Jobs. See Global Jobs. (Note that she uses the term "Blocks" rather than "Greater Cadences".)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Leela Corman

Hey, thanks for all of this, it's great. But, I want to clarify something: I am not asking about Michael math or Global Jobs. Forgive me but those don't interest me. I'm interested in more personal connections and how Essence contact and recognition feels and looks with Greater Cadence members. I will ask Michael about this sometime. I just want to clarify that those things are separate for me, because my brain essentially stops functioning when anyone starts talking about numbers, and wakes up again when we start talking about Essence recognition, and then it revs into overdrive.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

petra
@Leela Corman  Ask Yourself which people in Your life's events had the greatest" Impact" in the most ugliest and beautiful way and all the shades in between?

It is not only our E.T or Task Companions or Essence Mate or Cadence Mates, the 49 Fragments that are, including Yourself, making up Your Greater Cadence they do everything to each other.

I see it as you would take a cup which symbolizes the whole Entity, and smash it, pick up one of the shards and that one would be your Greater Cadence. Those 49 are the closest you can get to push the envelope of your Growth outside of the above mentioned Mates. I am so sure that You recognize them, they really get it out of us, whatever we have agreed to do to each other, those Mates will not give up, till the job is done. We can love or hate them and everything in between, the strong bond of being that shard keeps on holding for our whole Grand Cycle. 
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Uma
5 hours ago, Bobby said:

I typically refer back to this diagram

which shows my raw number, 986, in the King (Mastery) Block, Patronage Row. I wonder if this contributes to why I chose this Life Task To Study Masters, and what the effects of Patronage Row might be.

Do you know @Maureen or @Bobby what the effects are? And has Michael been asked about this chart? 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Oscar

To give an idea: c1e3 as a "standard" Entity (2D model). This isn't accurate, because c1e3 isn't a standard Entity (in more than one way ?).

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman

@petra I love that, that's great! @Janet I hope I didn't sound dismissive up there, I love what you posted, I'm just not smart enough for Michael Math!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU! 2

Wendy

@Bobby and @Janet thanks for those charts AND like @Leela Corman I am feeling not smart enough for Michael Math.  I still have absolutely no comprehension looking at them - it's all just words and numbers.  I would need lessons on every chart I see here.

Edited by Wendy
  • LIKE/LOVE 1