• HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
5 hours ago, NicholasV said:

But with Earth being such a diverse place with many historical karmic implications, what is “good” for one group might exactly instigate karma on another. The feeling is never the truth as is said here.

Nope, it's not complicated. One group is out to destroy those different from themselves and enforce oppression while the other group is out to create bridges of equality and invite freedom. There is no gray area or confusion. Freeing slaves was seen as not "good" for one group while very good for everyone else, so you would have to be severely delusional to not see the difference. The same is true today. Equality and Inclusion may not be "good" for Trump and his followers, but it is good for everyone else. You'd have to be quite insane not to see the difference.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 3
  • HOST & RESIDENT CHANNEL
Troy
5 hours ago, NicholasV said:

Perhaps the Trump movement is a manifestation of a wave of revelation and evolution from another region of disruption and corruption. It can be hard to discern whose greater good is the real one.

Nope. Trump and his cult of followers are the disruption and corruption. It's not confusing. It's not complicated. It's not hard to discern at all. 

I'd like to issue you an official warning: If you continue to sing the praises of White Supremacist ideology, I will no longer be willing to excuse your posts as simply delusional pondering. I don't know how I have let it go on this long, but it's no longer acceptable. I'm clarifying the boundaries of TLE for you here since you do not seem to understand the point of this community. We have a diverse and inclusive community here and your constant praise and characterization of White Supremacist ideology as a positive and beneficial thing for humanity is repugnant and unwelcome here. Our being inclusive and inviting does not mean we have to excuse or host those who celebrate hateful and violent ideology. Please consider your next posts carefully. Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU! 6
KurtisM

This session is very elucidating for me.

What I NEED seems to be sunlight and lighter more sparsed meals. (I've been eating too heavy. Probably due to overanticipation with the next thing.) I was very surprised how clearly sunlight came out & it resonated that I need it.

What I WANT seems to be a pace of fulfilling my intentions that is lenient rather than one that resorts to procrastination or stress over deadlines.

My Circles of Acceptance include:

Circle 1: My Mom, Dad and Sister. All of whom I'm in intimate everyday communication with.

Circle 2: My Best Friend, Grandmas, Fav Cousin.

Circle 3: My Friend I used to Hate but now respect and appreciate, Old Friend from Elementrary School, Kindergarten Teacher, Aunt, Oma, Brother of Cousin. On TLE I'm still sorting out who could be here, but I'd say Sharvari and Juni would be some examples.

I most hope for progress toward a more sustainable and ethical future where we can thrive in our evolution as a species.

I'm most held back by my lack of contentment with the smaller steps im taking to get there.

Private:

I feel overall happy with my life atm, but am anxious about those things I must get done to move into the next phase of my life.

Public:

I realize that relationships mutually sharing any kind of cause with me feel the most fulfilling. While those that don't share a common cause feel draining/distracting at best and disgusting at worst- so I struggle with them.

Once I've identified any kind of cause we share I feel much better about my relationship dynamic.

I especially value those who are learning about my veganism and environmentalist ideas & are slowly but surely joining the needed wave of revolution through these and other such movements.

Shared:

I am happy with much of what we're doing to help better our world, but am saddened by those that are unaware of the collective changes we must make due to innocent or defensive ignorance.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
Stickyflames

Mmm reading some of these comments reminds me again of how uniqueness or a “ no one glove fits all” mentality is one of those great truths that seem to constantly be used as defense against discernment. I think it is truly always beneficial to see the innocence in everybody. I really feel the truth in that and am never on the wavelength of writing people off as evil, although I completely understand the anger and rage behind that. I think the effort to listen and understand is always a beneficial aim, even if just for personal health while one chooses to stand for something beneficial for the whole. I understand that a child might just want to eat mac and cheese and cookies for every meal. I understand that and emphasize with that. That choice would also be objectively unhealthy for the child, so I am going to feed them healthy foods and do my best to get them on board with that...but I still will feed them healthy foods. I am the accountable one...they are a child. Our world is very similar, except these children are doing far more damage to our world than eating mac and cheese. These children also are in major power positions to make choices that can impact and destroy many of our lives. If we can see a healthier way, we are the accountable ones. Just like we would not say “ no one glove fits all” in terms of a child who just wants to eat junk all day, it makes zero sense to apply it to racists, bigots of all kind and anybody who is aimed at diminishing the rights and freedoms of any human or animal. We can understand them, but we are the fucking adults here. Humouring harmful choices is bad parenting.

Edited by Stickyflames
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU! 3
Crystal
On 3/21/2018 at 10:19 AM, Stickyflames said:

Mmm reading some of these comments reminds me again of how uniqueness or a “ no one glove fits all” mentality is one of those great truths that seem to constantly be used as defense against discernment. I think it is truly always beneficial to see the innocence in everybody. I really feel the truth in that and am never on the wavelength of writing people off as evil, although I completely understand the anger and rage behind that. I think the effort to listen and understand is always a beneficial aim, even if just for personal health while one chooses to stand for something beneficial for the whole. I understand that a child might just want to eat mac and cheese and cookies for every meal. I understand that and emphasize with that. That choice would also be objectively unhealthy for the child, so I am going to feed them healthy foods and do my best to get them on board with that...but I still will feed them healthy foods. I am the accountable one...they are a child. Our world is very similar, except these children are doing far more damage to our world than eating mac and cheese. These children also are in major power positions to make choices that can impact and destroy many of our lives. If we can see a healthier way, we are the accountable ones. Just like we would not say “ no one glove fits all” in terms of a child who just wants to eat junk all day, it makes zero sense to apply it to racists, bigots of all kind and anybody who is aimed at diminishing the rights and freedoms of any human or animal. We can understand them, but we are the fucking adults here. Humouring harmful choices is bad parenting.

This! I don't have kids, and I don't believe in authoritarian parenting (or authoritarian anything. I must have BT DT as a younger Priest, lol.) But if I did have kids, it would be my job to say, "Mac and cheese is tasty, but it's a treat, not an everyday meal. We can have apple slices or carrot sticks. Would you like to help arrange the carrots on a plate and get the hummus for me?" Parents and other adults are responsible for guiding kids, because kids don't know any better.

However, it can be helpful to understand that for most fragments who are blindly aligned with "fuckface" it is due to deep wounding that "fuckface" exploits. That wounding is related to powerlessness and a deep need for parenting. This wounding of powerlessness tends to cause one to nestle up to those who are most willing to be bullies. There is a twisted sense of powerfulness then granted to those who align with the bully and this is superficially quite satisfying.

The people who voted for Fuckface McClownpants live in a scary world that is overwhelming them, and they are looking to the likes of Fuckface to protect them - I think this is a good point. They're fearful. OK. But I hate that their fear is impacting my world and those who I care about, especially ones who are more vulnerable. I'm a white, middle-class, straight woman living in California, so while the "woman" part is vulnerable, I am protected by where I live and my skin color and class status. Lots of other people aren't so lucky. I really wish the Fuckface voters could go off in their own parallel universe and deal with their own fears so I don't have to!

WRT the fears, I'm reminded of this 2012 session in Tex's blog, especially about the "Brothers Grimm:" 

[MEntity] One of the reasons that children tend to have their imaginations and capacity for generating manifestations curbed early on is precisely because so much of it is generated from fear and instinctive center exploration.

[MEntity] Though it is often considered a tragedy that this capacity for imagination is lost, it is also a practical thing, and each person then finds his or her balance between imagination and creation over the lifetime.

[MEntity] In some waves of experimentation as civilizations, the encouragement for the manifestation of imagination of children was high, and that led to some terrifying times.

[MEntity] Much of this is "documented" by the fragments known as the brothers Grimm.

Fuckface, his minions, and his voters have created this "Brothers Grimm" world where people Not Like Them are scary monsters. I'm not a scary monster, neither are most of us (I hope) and I don't want to be confronted by a man with a gun who thinks I am the Big Bad Wolf or something.

Luciana Flora
33 minutes ago, Miizle said:

@Luciana Flora Do you know where you are regarding internal monads?

In May of last year on my first POF I asked where I would be. At the time Michael said that I was in the fourth nomoda. but I do not remember the stage. The 3 frist nomads seem I have completed. But the focus was on another question .. Michael just informed me I was not told details about the nomads.

I think the point here is that I believed so deeply in the things that my parents and other people told me about me that after a while it turned into my own opinion about myself.

I believed deeply in the story of the fragile girl who needs protection. And when I see anything that says that this is not true it confuses me. Although my last years were all dedicated to prove that I was not this fragile girl.

Edited by Luciana Flora
Luciana Flora
On 17/03/2018 at 4:56 PM, Bobby said:

Your Reality Checks are all about the difference between who you FEAR YOU ARE and who you ARE. You have been navigating for far too long based on who you fear you are, and you have lost all sense of who you are. You will need to do the work of sorting out the difference between who you fear you are and who you are. This means that you cannot base actions, feelings, and thoughts on your fears. You simply must stop. You do  not have to know who you are. You do not have to figure that out. But you must stop fearing who you might be. You are not close to yourself or to others ONLY because you relate through the pain of who you fear you might be, and you have never given yourself a chance to know who you are. We can work with you more on this path over time, but this is your Reality Check for now. Who you are is not the same as who you fear  you might be.

During this week I remembered what Michael told me here. I posted very little here and even read very little in TLE this week because I spent the whole week gruipada. Since last Saturday. Today is the first day that I have improved a little. because before I was in the mood to stay in bed all day.

But I remembered a conbversa that I had with Danny (Cadence mate) I think the day before that workshop.

In this conversation came the subject be yourself. And I said that this tip never reassured me. Because even for me I was already being myself. If I'm insecure and show insecurity to my view I'm being myself.

And her response was: You were being what you believed to be. There is a difference.

I found this answer interesting. Michael said that's what I'm afraid to be.

The funny thing is that I do not even look like the fear anymore. I seem to see as what I am. I'm insecure, I'm passive, I'm too quiet. And when something contradicts this view of myself I get pretty confused.

I live in a country that values extroversion. Being quiet does not seem to be seen very well by most people. If I'm quiet I'm being myself. And if that is not well seen then I feel the problem would be me being like I am. And when you thin it, it's hard to find some comfort if someone says: Be yourself.

Edited by Luciana Flora