• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luciana Flora

• KurtisM

• Ingun

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles   [Michael Entity]: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We will begin momentarily. What we can offer up for discussion

Although I posted which trues i may go with, I'm still quite confused on which ones I resonate most with. The only one for sure rn is Arts.   Two more comments: I find it funny how

Gorgeous pictures, @KurtisM!   Oh boy is it good to put a name to this -- Nexus Bubble! I've honestly NEVER felt like this before and thought it's just me. I've been sleeping like a log

Posted Images

Matt [banned]
51 minutes ago, Bobby said:

Like the whole GOP (McConnell, Ryan, etc.) and Trump and his Administration.

Did Michael say this or is this a comment by a student. I dont normally hear Michael say this sort of thing where the word “whole” is used to say a whole group does this or that. If they did say it, i am fine with it since i have no issue with the comment, but it just struck me as maybee i should question that.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Luciana Flora
1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Our Workshop will start immediately by inviting each of you who find this acknowledgement to be valid to let yourself cry, to release the strains of "holding it together" and "getting through" and "hanging in there." For just a moment, let yourself fully allow the overwhelm and truth of this struggle. It is not your imagination and it is complicated.

I've really been feeling more anxious lately. but all my life I felt anxious. So I did not associate with anything that might be going on in the world.

The only thing I felt is that it seems to have intensified. But as for this suggestion it seems that I anticipated and cried a few days ago. I

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
Rosario

I'm so happy they addressed this!

I've been instinctively implementing a swimming and walking routine.  The feeling of water and wind in my whole body helps me release stress and realign myself.   I'm also going to bed earlier because after school I end up exhausted. And of course, crying! 

Hope the Nexus bubble pops soon! 

Yes @Matt, I also thought it was a student ?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
2 hours ago, Matt said:

Did Michael say this or is this a comment by a student. I dont normally hear Michael say this sort of thing where the word “whole” is used to say a whole group does this or that. If they did say it, i am fine with it since i have no issue with the comment, but it just struck me as maybee i should question that.

LOL, sorry, Matt... the attribution to Maureen got left off.  I've corrected that now.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1
KurtisM

I didn't expect a session like this.

A nexus bubble huh... i'd like to know more about it.

It sounds kind of like the pockets of shame that collect in our body types which need to be sorted out and/or emptied to return normal function.

I recently broke down crying after getting back from work on Thursday. It has been numbing to go to work (im a dishwasher) knowing all the patterns I see we contribute to that are harmful & saddening to live around people every day that don't share similar values I've grown into.

I've realized I must & eventually am going to change jobs, and sort out more appealing actions I can take for the sake of ethical and environmental progress.

But I feel I need some form of security yet before I can do that yet.

I'd write a lot more here- but i'm suddenly quite tired again.

I will say that as with @Rosario I have also started going to bed way earlier & taking long naps too.

But it's kind of refreshing in a way to wake up earlier with so much more time to organize myself and my day.

I'm kind of confused on which 3 Trues I resonate with for harmony.

But I'm thinking I'll go with Arts, Plains and Entertaining or Meditating.

Art is my hobby, Green Plains are something i've been drawing+seeing in media recently and I've been seeking sources of Fun and Calm for defusing and expanding.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 12
James D
1 hour ago, KurtisM said:

Although I posted which trues i may go with, I'm still quite confused on which ones I resonate most with.

The only one for sure rn is Arts.

Two more comments:

I find it funny how everyone here chose Ocean as True Home.

I also increasingly resonate with the wounding around our permission for Violence to continue. It seems to be the common ground between the two Collective Karmas of "Self-Preservation vs Self-Discipline" and "Complacency vs Awoken Action".

I just looked at my saved/fav pics online and noticed a common thread that pics of sceneries tend to be of Mountains/Aerial Views, Plentiful Wilderness and Lots of Different Fields.
Here are some examples (and I drew the illustration):

Doggo on Mountain.jpg

Green Hills 4.jpg

Growth.jpg

Magical Sunrise by Marcello Portella.jpg

Sorry they're so big, lemme know if+how I can resize them so they take up less space.

Love the photos and your painting, @KurtisM!!!

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
KurtisM

@Jean Hamill 

I would imagine it's of some rice crops in China, yes. ?

@Rosario

My intention when creating it was for it to be peaceful, so I'm glad it's soothing!

The Ms said in someone's session recently that the Earth has both feminine and masculine points across its surface in resonance with her chakras and ley lines. So I think I drew an environment that's more feminine in nature.

Actually... besides lots of maps and occasional sketches I've done that's my first full scenery piece.

But I'm planning to do more! My main subject in drawing has been character anatomy, but I'm wanting to expand my skills now.

I can show you more when I'm done them though, if you want?

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3
Ingun

I've had some focus on my Pillars of Harmony lately, I shared my questions 4 days ago, on Wednesday:  here  But now I'll add it here below as well. Anyway, what has come out of this for me was that I lately like to give myself the opportunity of more beautiful experiences of nature, kind of seek or go to the places I find really beautiful. I also give myself more sleep since the last two months or so, and I've been exercising regularly for about two months now since I was able to go back to that, and I do it 3-4 days a week. I continue to meditate, so that's nothing new, but yesterday I was thinking about having more plants in my home.... And today I found this MMW session.

What I quoted in that session of the link was:

Or True Play might be understood as relative to your Attitude, and your means of forming Expression; or

True Study as relative to your Mode, and your means of igniting Inspiration.

True Love tends to be relative to the Level within Soul Age.

True Core tends to be relative to Soul Age.

And True Gift tends to be relative to Chief Features (or the means through which one transcends or transforms the Chief Features).

And so my questions were:

The Life Task is directly related to The Goal, and our means of taking Action.

But what are True Spirit, True Health and True Home relative to then (regarding overleaves)?

In addition....

And at the end of that session (see the link up there to the page) the Michaels's said:

"Your True Rest is directly linked to the use of your neglected Center."

How's that when I'm Intellectually Centered/Emotional Part and the my Moving Center can tend to be neglected (but it's not at the moment)? 

Can anyone explain to me how True Rest is related to the Moving Center????

If not, maybe @Troy nows any of this.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
Evelin

Gorgeous pictures, @KurtisM!

Oh boy is it good to put a name to this -- Nexus Bubble! I've honestly NEVER felt like this before and thought it's just me.

I've been sleeping like a log, and then some.
Never had my Pillars channelled, but right now my three are definitely: Plants, Sleeping, Desert.
About a week ago I felt a NEED to put several pots of edible plants on my window sills, well I put seeds which are now plants, and just looking at the peas gives me simple childhood joy.

Sleep is well-deep lately, and there's no room to argue whether I want to go to bed yet or want to read some more -- just HAVE TO sleep. (@Maureen, want to swap? Tee hee.)
Always had a thing for Desert -- such purified minimalism, nothing excessive there, and it's fitting as right now I feel I can only deal with the basics, only deep core issues, none of the surface ripples matter or even touch (read: annoy) me, strangely.

I was about to wonder when will this Bubble burst, but then realized: all of us here will KNOW, won't we...

• LIKE/LOVE 13
  • WARRIOR
4 hours ago, Ingun said:

Can anyone explain to me how True Rest is related to the Moving Center????

@Ingun i have the same centering: Emotional Part of Intellectual Center: My True Rest: projects, collaborations, writing.

Now that I think about it, the Positive Pole of the Moving Center is Productive, (the Negative is Frustrative) and all those activities provide productive outlets for my energy, so perhaps that's a way to understand it?

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Ingun

By the way...The Moving Center is related to every GOAL, but The Moving Center also deals with how we physically process energy from our Emotional and Intellectual Centers, so now I got it. And this is my True Rest:  Sitting among flowers, Pleasant aromas, Expressing and/or receiving Kindness, Tiny sounds.

Could True Spirit be related to the Role?

True Health related to Body Type?

True Home related to Body Type?

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Luciana Flora
3 minutes ago, Ingun said:

By the way...The Moving Center is of always related to any GOAL, but The Moving Center also deals with how we physically process energy from our Emotional and Intellectual Centers, so now I got it. And this is my True Rest:  Sitting among flowers, Pleasant aromas, Expressing and/or receiving Kindness, Tiny sounds.

Could True Spirit be related to the Role?

True Health related to Body Type?

True Home related to Body Type?

I guess I do not quite understand how the moving center works.

I always thought it had to do with action. And not with processing feelings.

I think that's why my difficulty in seeing how to feel the breeze and to like someone can be realacionado to the moving center. These two things are in my true rest.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
Ingun
16 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I guess I do not quite understand how the moving center works.

I always thought it had to do with action. And not with processing feelings.

I think that's why my difficulty in seeing how to feel the breeze and to like someone can be realacionado to the moving center. These two things are in my true rest.

@Luciana Flora

MMW June 2016 - The Health of Your Moving Center

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WARRIOR
Bobby
2 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Thanks. but I think I have to ask Michael. I read this session again and still find it difficult to associate feeling the breeze and like someone to the moving center.

How I can see that these things can be related to the Moving Center is as follows:  The Emotional Center will generate feelings based upon those things, for whatever reason (could be favorites of your Essence), and it is your Moving Center that will process those feelings.  Maybe you cry, get goosebumps, or become infatuated all of which result in you acting out in some way on the original feelings.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
KurtisM

@Ingun

I believe the Ms said that each Pillar/True has 7 Categories, but that they choose more personal examples/terms because they're more easily applicable and relevant.

So the 7 Categories for True Play are Stoicism, Skepticism, Cynicism, Pragmatism, Idealism, Spiritualism and Realism.

The 7 Categories for True Love are 1st Level/Initiation, 2nd Level/Introspection, 3rd Level/Realization, 4th Level/Manifestation, 5th Level/Contentment, 6th Level/Magnetization and 7th Level/Emanation.
The 7 Categories for True Spirit are Dependently-Immobile Beings, Arts, Labor, Technology, Communication, Independently-Mobile Beings and Ritual/Meaningful Routine.

Because we already have the 7 Categories for the Community Quadrant, I would imagine that the 7 Medias for True Spirit, 7 Zones for True Home and 7 Diets for True Health are actually self-explanatory.

Though perhaps you are right that they do relate with something.

I would then agree with True Spirit= Role and True Health= Body Type.

But that leaves True Home. Perhaps there is another overleaf we have not learned yet, that relates to how we experience the physical plane?

Centering= True Rest

Goal= True Work

Body Type= True Health

Mode= True Study

Attitude= True Play

Soul Age= True Core

Soul Age Level= True Love

Role= True Spirit

Chief Features= True Gift

???= True Home

@Luciana Flora The Moving Center is about density, vitality, sensation and tangibility.

Emotions in Michael's terms mean the immediate resonance or dissonance, liking or disliking, loving or hating we feel for things. This is the immediate knowing we have about how we value, empathize with and are inspired/provoked by things.

But the Moving Center governs the actual way we feel in our body.

So as an example, we might know something makes us angry, helpless and motivated to act. That's our Emotional Center and sense of Inspiration.

But then we feel that anger course through us as adrenaline and we actually act out of anger in frustrated or productive ways.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5