• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luciana Flora

• KurtisM

• Ingun

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles   [Michael Entity]: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We will begin momentarily. What we can offer up for discussion

Although I posted which trues i may go with, I'm still quite confused on which ones I resonate most with. The only one for sure rn is Arts.   Two more comments: I find it funny how

Gorgeous pictures, @KurtisM!   Oh boy is it good to put a name to this -- Nexus Bubble! I've honestly NEVER felt like this before and thought it's just me. I've been sleeping like a log

Posted Images

Luciana Flora

I think my moving center should really be very neglected. First because my self-confidence has never been very good. And this is one of the health indications of this center.

And it was really only a few times that my emotions led me to some action.

• PRIEST
Maureen

@Ingun, something to keep in mind that Troy/Michael told me is that although all Roles will find fulfillment by accessing/employing all their Trues each of the Roles will find they get an extra "boost" when they focus on the True that suits their Role's Axis. For example, Sages/Artisans will be drawn (a little more) to True Play as it's the Expression True. Priests/Servers will be drawn to their True Rest as it's the Inspiration True. Kings/Warriors will be drawn to their True Work as it's the Action True. Scholars will be drawn to their True Study as its the Assimilation True. 

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 3
Ingun
57 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@Ingun, something to keep in mind that Troy/Michael told me is that although all Roles will find fulfillment by accessing/employing all their Trues each of the Roles will find they get an extra "boost" when they focus on the True that suits their Role Axis. For example, Sages/Artisans will be drawn (a little more) to True Play as it's the Expressive True.

Priests/Servers will be drawn to their True Rest as it's the Inspiration True. Kings/Warriors will be drawn to their True Work as it's the Action True. Scholars will be drawn to their True Study as its the Assimilative True.

True Study is the Assimilative True  -   and True Rest is the Inspirational True...

And as I have quoted earlier, Michael has said that:

True Study is relative to your Mode, and your means of igniting Inspiration.

True Rest is directly linked to the use of your neglected Center.

I'm confused, and I'm going to leave the topic for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • PRIEST
Maureen

@Ingun, I don't know if this will help or not... I edited my Trues to add in all the elements. This is what it looks like for me:

LIFE TASK (True Work) PHRASE ~ ACTION (relative to your Goal) : "to comprehend the 'bigger picture'"

PERSONAL QUADRATE ~ Pillars of Vitality ~ ways to engage the positive aspects of the Personality:

True Play ~ Rejuvenate ~ EXPRESSION (relative to your Attitude and your means of forming expression):  sharing insights; teaching; guiding; 

True Rest ~ Revitalize ~ INSPIRATION (relative to Centering) :  learning; listening to wind; storms;

True Study ~ Focus ~ ASSIMILATION (relative to your Mode and your means of igniting Inspiration.):  multiple philosophies; multiple healing modalities; psychology;        

COMMUNITY QUADRATE ~ Pillars of Harmony ~ how to draw from the world around you:

True Spirit ~ INSPIRATION: Arts, Technology, and Communication  

True Health ~ EXPRESSION: Socializing, Schooling, Meditating 

True Home ~ ASSIMILATION: "Ocean," "Urban," and "Mountain"  

PLANETARY QUADRATE ~ Pillars of Transformation ~ ways that would help the Personality to imprint the world with its personal teaching:

True Love ~ tends to be relative to the Level within Soul Age:

~ Your greatest capacity for Loving (INSPIRATION) is ~ through Patience:  It is when you generate Patience as a means to see through to the innocence of an individual or the self.  This may sound simplistic, but this quality is not always easy, and is one of your Personality's most loving contributions to the planet.

True Core ~ tends to be relative to Soul Age:

~ Your greatest capacity for sharing its Truth (EXPRESSION) with the world is ~ through Introductions:  In your case, we see your Truth as being most exemplified in your Introductions of others to each other, to perspectives, to philosophies, to teachings, etc.  Your acting as a bridge between people and perspectives is one of your primary ways of leaving the world with your truths.

True Gift ~ tends to be relative to Chief Features (or the means through which one transcends or transforms the Chief Features):

~ Your greatest capacity for sharing its Courage (ASSIMILATION) in the world is ~ through Kindness:  In your case, we see that your courage is exemplified when you choose Kindness over frustration, anger, upset, etc. When you have embraced a situation or a person, or the past, or even possibilities, from a place of Kindness, you have shared your Courage with the world in a way that adds to a pool of strength that then becomes available to others to use for cultivating kindness.

We describe this fragment's Life Task as "to comprehend the bigger picture" because we find this to be the most accurate description of what could also be described as "to understand Life," "to understand Death," “to understand Choice," "to understand People," etc.  In the end, it is all about the bigger picture, the larger patterns that contain tighter patterns, and finding ways to make sense of those in a way that is comprehended.  When we say "comprehended," we mean that the insights will have found ways of being implemented and shared that find they are effective.  If this Task is undertaken, we think it would show up primarily as motivated by a strong force of curiosity, tempered by a "soft" compassion for those people and things in life she observes and seeks to understand.  This fragment will know if she has fulfilled her Task when she finds she has become a kind of confident, yet flexible, resource of insight and feedback for herself and for others in helping to comprehend the bigger picture so that one does not get "snagged" in, or consumed by, the details.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 2
Rosario

@Ingun I'm also curious...maybe ask Michael when you have the chance. 

My life task is To help others find or create paths toward True Rest ❤️  

Another thing I've noticed...is there a difference when the Pillars of Vitality are written in capitals? 

E.g. mine:

True Play:  EXPLORATION, WANDERING, SOCIALIZING

True Study: RECOVERY METHODS, PHILOSOPHIES, DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY

True Rest: EXPRESSING GRATITUDE, HEARING THE TRUTH, IMMERSIVE MUSIC

@Maureen very useful visual, thank you ? 

Edited by Rosario
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Jeroen

This is a very insightful session. I have been struggling with feelings of Grief, Overwhelm, and mild depression this year.

Looking back at the past few weeks, I think the Trues that resonate the most are: Spirit: Animal, Health: Schooling, Home: Mountain. For the past few days: Spirit: Plants, Health: Sleeping, Home: Ocean. Even though I do not live near an ocean, I did a visualization exercise of being near an ocean today which was rejuvenating. Crying does help quite a bit with releasing the stresses from the body.

@KurtisM I love your painting and the pictures.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU! 1
AnnaD

such a good session. good to hear that I am not imagining how claustrophobic and overwhelming things are getting. I was pretty sad about a week or so ago, and felt like crying. Another thing I do is I sing in a band as well as play baritone uke and when I sing particular songs it is as good as crying. so there is also that.

My trues are split between plants and animals

between mountains and fertile gardens (whatever that one is plains maybe)

sleeping.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
Luciana Flora
12 hours ago, Maureen said:

True Study ~ Focus ~ ASSIMILATION (relative to your Mode and your means of igniting Inspiration.)

True Study: Self; Relationships; Psychological and Philosophical Theories;

This is my true study. It is interesting that although the true study is associated with the scholar. And I do not have anything scholar in my profile. It seems that it is just for the true study that I am most attracted.

Even my questions to Michael are all related to self and relationships. These are things that I really dedicate myself to studying.

Edited by Luciana Flora
Leela Corman

Wow, you guys, I feel vaguely guilty because again, I'm having an amazing spring (kaynehore! which is Yiddish for invoking the evil eye against bad luck and has an Aramaic root, hello good morning I am a superstitious shtetl Jew deep inside). Everything they describe here is what 2017 was like for me. It wasn't all bad, but it was hard, full of tension and resistance and having to accept that plans I'd made with others and held very dear had been abandoned by those others, and I had to make new ones with people I didn't have strong emotional draws to. And it was also full of the global, collective anxiety and fucking stark terror that they reference above. All of it. By contrast, for me this year has felt like rebirth into another level of personal creative and spiritual power. I have discovered another level of ability as a teacher of younger artists, which means a lot to me, and there's some stuff happening in my personal life that's feeding me profoundly.

But I very much relate to what they advised about the Pillars, and so maybe I can offer something there, because I feel like I'm living that advice right now. The big reason I'm "ok" right now, I think, is that I think I've taken a pretty deep dive into Arts, which I'm sure is one of mine, since that's my day job and also one of the only things I truly care about down to my bone marrow. But my relationship to my own self as an artist was damaged very deeply for 20 years, by my self-deprecation, by the harder aspects of art school, by capitalism, by choices I felt I had to make when I was younger that narrowed my scope, out of necessity but also out of an overabundance of Discrimination mode. The past couple of years have been a fiery reawakening of all my original purpose as an artist, and now whenever I commit completely to what I'm making or to what I'm viewing - I travel frequently for work, and whenever I'm in any city I wear my boots out in its museums - the portal opens up and everything pours out from the other side.

So I guess that's my way of saying, yes, find some pillars and commit to them, because you will be rewarded and will feel so much better, and it will maybe help you in areas where you feel like you want to be more effective for yourself or for others.

Also, never underestimate the power of a good escape into some binge-watching or binge-reading or binge-exercising.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • PRIEST
Maureen
3 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

True Study: Self; Relationships; Psychological and Philosophical Theories;

This is my true study. It is interesting that although the true study is associated with the scholar. And I do not have anything scholar in my profile. It seems that it is just for the true study that I am most attracted.

Even my questions to Michael are all related to self and relationships. These are things that I really dedicate myself to studying.

@Luciana Flora,  let me put this another way... ALL Trues are important and relative to ALL Personalities but if the True that is related to your Role's Axis is neglected it will feel as if something is missing in your life. Imagine... a Sage who needs to play but can't get out of their work cycle rut or a Priest who requires appropriate rest in order to access their "visions" through the Higher Good/Ideal or a King who's stuck trying to reach their Goal/goals (check many of DianeHB's blog entries) or a Scholar who isn't able to immerse themselves in their chosen projects.... how they would feel.  

I would suggest that even though you are diligently working through your True Study as you ask about and are learning about how to navigate Self; Relationships; Psychological and Philosophical Theories you are also working towards fulfilling your Life Task / Goal which is the Action True. Your True Study or studies feeds and/or supports your Life Task /Goal. Ask yourself -- how would you feel if you didn't reach your Goal?

Luciana's Life Task:  We have described your Task as "To Create Common Ground," which is fairly self-explanatory, but as with all Life Tasks, it can show up in obvious ways or in symbolic and unusual ways. The key challenge here is defining what is “common ground.” Will you choose to build upon what is already present for another individual? Will you choose to create your own and work on how to invite others to share in that? Will you look for commonalities and resonance and build connections between that which is already present? Will you create something utterly new that grows from your interactions and communication with others? You will probably experiment with all of the above.

If the Task is pursued, it would mean that you likely have a strong desire to create and sustain some stability in common ground with others. This is not an uncommon desire for many, but it is different when it is a Life Task because it means it is not just about having it, but about learning from it, getting value from it and creating meaning from within that common ground. It is not just about the comfort of the common ground. There must be meaning.

If the Task is fulfilled, it would likely show up as a satisfying sense of confidence in relating to others as you see appropriate to do so.

If the Task is rejected, it may show up as push/pull, love/hate relationship with the desire for more commonality and intimacy while also trying to ignore this desire and shut that desire down.

If you find that you are rejecting the Task, you can help return to the pursuit by remembering that it is all worth the risk. It is always worth the risk.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Despite the rockiness at the start of the year, the last month or so hasn't really been too bad. I've had upwellings of anxiety and malaise, and those always suck, but nothing really out of the ordinary that I can think of. Things did feel a bit stalled for a while, but then again this may be why I threw myself into garden projects over the past week and a half.

Given the focus, I'd say I've probably been tapping into the True Spirits of Plants and Labor with all the backyard garden projects. The closest True Health I can think of would be socializing. I've not done a whole lot of that, but it's probably been more than the others (even sleeping, surprisingly). Then probably wilderness for the True Home.

I will say I think working out in the garden has had an overall positive effect. I find that I'm waking up a little earlier than I use to, and it's a nice source of inspiration. Scholar likes his projects. ? It's been a little haphazard planning-wise, and I think I've reached the point where I overshot a bit and wore myself out, but in general things are good.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
Luciana Flora
44 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@Luciana Flora,  let me put this another way... ALL Trues are important and relative to ALL Personalities but if the True that is related to your Role's Axis is neglected it will feel as if something is missing in your life. Imagine... a Sage who needs to play but can't get out of their work cycle rut or a Priest who requires appropriate rest in order to access their "visions" through the Higher Good/Ideal or a King who's stuck trying to reach their Goal/goals (check many of DianeHB's blog entries) or a Scholar who isn't able to immerse themselves in their chosen projects.... how they would feel.  

I would suggest that even though you are diligently working through your True Study as you ask about and are learning about how to navigate Self; Relationships; Psychological and Philosophical Theories you are also working towards fulfilling your Life Task / Goal which is the Action True. Your True Study or studies feeds and/or supports your Life Task /Goal. Ask yourself -- how would you feel if you didn't reach your Goal?

Luciana's Life Task:  We have described your Task as "To Create Common Ground," which is fairly self-explanatory, but as with all Life Tasks, it can show up in obvious ways or in symbolic and unusual ways. The key challenge here is defining what is “common ground.” Will you choose to build upon what is already present for another individual? Will you choose to create your own and work on how to invite others to share in that? Will you look for commonalities and resonance and build connections between that which is already present? Will you create something utterly new that grows from your interactions and communication with others? You will probably experiment with all of the above.

If the Task is pursued, it would mean that you likely have a strong desire to create and sustain some stability in common ground with others. This is not an uncommon desire for many, but it is different when it is a Life Task because it means it is not just about having it, but about learning from it, getting value from it and creating meaning from within that common ground. It is not just about the comfort of the common ground. There must be meaning.

If the Task is fulfilled, it would likely show up as a satisfying sense of confidence in relating to others as you see appropriate to do so.

If the Task is rejected, it may show up as push/pull, love/hate relationship with the desire for more commonality and intimacy while also trying to ignore this desire and shut that desire down.

If you find that you are rejecting the Task, you can help return to the pursuit by remembering that it is all worth the risk. It is always worth the risk.

@Maureen

Thank you so much for this response, it was very enlightening to me.

Actually creating common ground is all about relationships. After all nobody creates a common ground alone.

I think I've already rejected my life task during my life. But not because it ceased to be important to me. but because for a while I did not believe I could do it any more. I've always had a hard time finding people with the same interests. I think that's why I started looking on the internet. And yet I had some difficulties. So I stopped believing for a while. And it really seemed like an important piece of my life was missing.

But I realized that if I study more about self or how relationships work, it gives me new tools. And with that I can get new tools. So that's why I'm writing to my true study at the moment.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
KurtisM

I just had a sudden and unexpected swell of raw tears.

On top of my realizations about world issues and crucial lifestyle changes, as well as my efforts to ground myself- I've realized that lately I have felt very lonely.

No one who used to be available to hang out with me, can.

My sister is always out with her friends, and when she's home she rarely wants to hang out due to hw, personal issues or wanting to watch her shows alone.

My School Friends are finishing up uni for this year & they all met up today for my best friend's B day. But I was busy with work and other personal issues so I couldn't join. They look like they had fun through what they posted.

My fav cousin is in the hospital awaiting her baby.

My Parents, I do get to hang with sometimes, but my mom and I are kind of off & on due to our different philosophies & my dad is often busy with family and friend projects.

And I don't feel the same level of comfort and rapport with my co workers anymore, as I spend more time grounding myself there to the point I just feel exhausted by the end of each shift.

My family is out at a Greek Restauraunt rn for my Oma's B Day. But I decided not to go because despite it being a greek restauraunt, the only options I can get there are possibly Pita & Hummus and a Salad.

As much as I'd like to hang out with them, seeing them all dig in to lamb, bacon and seafood would strongly discourage me with the state I'm in now.

So my tears were shedding many layers of depression and desperation. 

On a brighter note, I went outside today for two whole hours in our backyard!

Usually im afraid of just laying on the ground but today i decided to do so and enjoyed a bright sunny day in my shorts with the dogs, doing freeform yoga and cardio. ?

It appears that my main Pillars of Harmony are definitely Arts, Plains and Meditating. The Ms are right that they're so crucial for me rn.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 9
Luciana Flora
6 hours ago, KurtisM said:

My sister is always out with her friends, and when she's home she rarely wants to hang out due to hw, personal issues or wanting to watch her shows alone.

My School Friends are finishing up uni for this year & they all met up today for my best friend's B day. But I was busy with work and other personal issues so I couldn't join. They look like they had fun through what they posted.

My fav cousin is in the hospital awaiting her baby.

My Parents, I do get to hang with sometimes, but my mom and I are kind of off & on due to our different philosophies & my dad is often busy with family and friend projects.

This situation is so familiar to me that it seems like I'm reading about my teenage years. And even my 20 years it was not so different.

My sister was really always out with friends. She always seemed to have a certain ease with friendships.

There was a time when my mother and I discussed each day. But the question was not philosophy. I wanted her to recognize that sometimes I could do things for myself. This recognition seemed to be very difficult for my mother.

My question with friends was that I had no friends. Staying at home at the weekend was no question of my friends being busy. It was a question of not even having friends.

But somehow it seems I was accustomed. I did not used to cry about it. And I did not believe that would change.

The first time I felt I had a real friend I was 23 years old. And it was someone I met on the internet.

I know a lot of people say that a friendship on the internet is not [and the same thing. but the people I've felt the most about so far were the people I met on the internet.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
KurtisM
5 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

This situation is so familiar to me that it seems like I'm reading about my teenage years. And even my 20 years it was not so different.

My sister was really always out with friends. She always seemed to have a certain ease with friendships.

There was a time when my mother and I discussed each day. But the question was not philosophy. I wanted her to recognize that sometimes I could do things for myself. This recognition seemed to be very difficult for my mother.

My question with friends was that I had no friends. Staying at home at the weekend was no question of my friends being busy. It was a question of not even having friends.

But somehow it seems I was accustomed. I did not used to cry about it. And I did not believe that would change.

The first time I felt I had a real friend I was 23 years old. And it was someone I met on the internet.

I know a lot of people say that a friendship on the internet is not [and the same thing. but the people I've felt the most about so far were the people I met on the internet.

Perhaps we share a Tandem Monad? Or perhaps you're just able to see yourself keenly reflected in me.

Speaking of Monads, I'm pretty sure I'm working on a Love Monad with my mom, contributing to the ups and downs we have. She has been the closest to an Essence Twin in my life so far.

Of all people I feel safest with, ironically it's with you all on TLE. I do feel I can let my guard down better here, and it's so much easier to talk about my issues & sensitivities.

I know that I will not always feel lonely.

This year I do get to hang out with my friends and family more on certain dates. But atm everyone has been busy, timing has been poor and days have been very very tense.

Like the Ms said, I will be ok, but that doesn't excuse the work that must be done to create that ok-ness.

I also recognize that any of my issues aren't just about me, they're about the world & about "we".

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
Matt [banned]

@KurtisM i feel like there is a loneliness sort of vibe in the world the last month or so. I even saw a story on the news about loneliness being an epidemic in America right now. I have felt it also the last month. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 1
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
  • THANK YOU! 1
Luciana Flora
9 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Perhaps we share a Tandem Monad? Or perhaps you're just able to see yourself keenly reflected in me.

Speaking of Monads, I'm pretty sure I'm working on a Love Monad with my mom, contributing to the ups and downs we have. She has been the closest to an Essence Twin in my life so far.

Of all people I feel safest with, ironically it's with you all on TLE. I do feel I can let my guard down better here, and it's so much easier to talk about my issues & sensitivities.

I know that I will not always feel lonely.

This year I do get to hang out with my friends and family more on certain dates. But atm everyone has been busy, timing has been poor and days have been very very tense.

Like the Ms said, I will be ok, but that doesn't excuse the work that must be done to create that ok-ness.

I also recognize that any of my issues aren't just about me, they're about the world & about "we".

I would not know for sure if we shared some Tamdem Monad. I still do not know much about external nomads.

But your issues with your mother remind me a lot of my issues with my mother.

I could not tell you about your relationship with your schoolmates. It seems to me that you have friends, but you can not find yourself.

My adolescence (I would say before I was 23) was my worst phase in relation to personal relationships. I was extremely isolated at this time.

You know. I feel like asking Michael about my relationship with Danny (cadence mate). Maybe there's some nomad in that relationship, too. You compared your relationship with your mother as close to a relationship with the essense twin

I remember the first time I talked about this friendship here at TLE some people made that comparison too. So I think it's possible that Danny and I have some work being done.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
Jeroen
22 hours ago, KurtisM said:

I just had a sudden and unexpected swell of raw tears.

On top of my realizations about world issues and crucial lifestyle changes, as well as my efforts to ground myself- I've realized that lately I have felt very lonely.

No one who used to be available to hang out with me, can.

I do not know many people in close proximity. I have little in the way of friends outside of work. Some of the people I have felt close to from work have gradually been leaving. Most of my family lives in another country although I am close to the family I do have here with me in this country. I have spent quite a bit of time alone over past years.

I have found that being alone has its benefits even though I might experience feeling sad over feeling lonely at times.

Being alone is a good opportunity to remember and experience ones true self. The perspective of the self then gradually expands to include more and more up to everything everywhere. There is so much life here on Earth surrounding us which can be experienced. The realization came that I am an extension of everything and that everything is an extension of me. After spending a great deal of time alone, I have become more comfortable and accepting of myself and being a part of the greater whole. Whereas earlier in my life, I often felt separated and isolated.

Michael shared this with me in my QRQP that might be beneficial to you. There are several other sessions on aloneness here as well that you might want to read.

"KEY THEME:  SOLITUDE

We see 2017 as having been a year that focused on embracing a nearly meditative state of solitude, of aloneness. Not loneliness, but aloneness. This is a state that taps into one’s existence that is true to the oneness that is the natural state of all consciousness. While in a body of a species that is highly social, this can seem to be an unnatural state and it may often be experienced as loneliness, but finding the balance and beauty between Oneness and Aloneness is something every fragment must pursue at some point. It is a practice in trusting yourself and embracing the dance between familiar mundanity and the exciting extraordinary. Though it may not be obvious, a year that focuses on such states of mind and heart tend to create a base for greater patterns of trust, confidence, and contentment over the next 5 to 10 years."

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU! 1
Matt [banned]
9 hours ago, Jeroen said:

I have found that being alone has its benefits even though I might experience feeling sad over feeling lonely at times.

I am similar with my amount of alone time i have. I do get lonely more often than i like, but its a work in progress. It might be an Artisan thing, but i have trouble with being content for long. It sucks sometimes. I crave alone time also, but then when i have it, i get lonely. Its like i want you with me but not actually needing me to interact with you. Like were both in the house together but doing seperate things. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3
petra
@Matt  "ONELY" Is an exploration of having no interference patterns to deal with, you get a feel of your own energetics, like your own vector point, which is enriching not only for you. Old imprinting and habits in certain loops of thinking, give us the impression of "L"oneliness".  New neuropath ways will be created when we expose our self's to it and therefore a new understanding of it all. It can be a very joyful process !!!  
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • WHAT/WOW! 1
Luciana Flora
22 hours ago, Jeroen said:

Being alone is a good opportunity to remember and experience ones true self. The perspective of the self then gradually expands to include more and more up to everything everywhere. There is so much life here on Earth surrounding us which can be experienced. The realization came that I am an extension of everything and that everything is an extension of me. After spending a great deal of time alone, I have become more comfortable and accepting of myself and being a part of the greater whole. Whereas earlier in my life, I often felt separated and isolated

This is something interesting. I've never seen myself as a person having trouble being alone. I'd say I've been alone most of my life.

But so far my being alone seems not to have had that effect. Maybe because my being alone has had much more to do with giving up to relate than with experiencing true self.

Maybe that's why it has not given this all-expanding effect so far.

On the contrary it seemed to make me not even look for other people because I felt more comfortable alone. This is something I'm trying to change now.

• LIKE/LOVE 3