MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles

Juni

...we see our students and channels struggling with deep anxiety, pressure, malaise, grief, anger, and depression that is not "normal" and not familiar to a lot of you. For some, this is a state that is a challenge, in general, but for many of our students this state is rare and has suddenly become a daily extended state that is taking its toll.

Hey, I found the daily deep anxiety part of this! Opposite of yay!

Fortunately, with three cats, I have Animals already. Spouse and I have been going to bed an hour earlier every night, prioritizing Sleep. And I have a view of Mountains pretty much anywhere I am, in my area.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Luciana Flora

• KurtisM

• Ingun

• Maureen

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MMW - April 21, 2018 - Under Pressure: Navigating Nexus Bubbles   [Michael Entity]: Hello to each of you. We are here, now. We will begin momentarily. What we can offer up for discussion

Although I posted which trues i may go with, I'm still quite confused on which ones I resonate most with. The only one for sure rn is Arts.   Two more comments: I find it funny how

Gorgeous pictures, @KurtisM!   Oh boy is it good to put a name to this -- Nexus Bubble! I've honestly NEVER felt like this before and thought it's just me. I've been sleeping like a log

Posted Images

• PRIEST
Maureen

I've been feeling under so much pressure navigating this Nexus Bubble I thought it would be a good opportunity to revisit this workshop. Also remember what Michael said in the January 2019 Energy Report:

THIS IS IT - On a personal and global scale, it could be said that 2019 is a pivotal year for everyone on the planet. It is a Moving Centered year of great changes, endings, and beginnings. Grief will likely be a great part of the energy in this year, as well as relief. Allow room for both of these states because you may find yourself moving between them on a regular basis. On a personal scale, it will be helpful to determine that this is the year you will do what you have been meaning to do, and actually, do it. Own your strength and motivation and use your imagination and action and intentions to truly follow through with what you know will improve, calm, and fulfill you, even if this may seem to be a very minor thing. On a larger scale, consider your part in the collective patterns and follow through with any changes or practices you know will help “the world.” Be a part of the world and not apart from it. Own your place in the collective creation of freedom for your fellow beings on your planet. This is it. We are not being dramatic when we say that “the world,” and even your personal world, are in a pivotal state during 2019 and the greater your participation, the greater your contribution to the more fulfilling direction.

Here's an excerpt from Michael, in this workshop, as they describe how a Nexus Bubble works and the effect it has on us. If you feel the need to, be sure to review Michael's solutions as they relate to following the Community Quadrate of your Nine Pillars: True Spirit, True Health, and True Home, at this time of unprecedented global and personal pressure.  🕉️🌀🕉️

For many of our students, this pressure is being felt on a deeper and more persistent scale than would normally be felt because you are currently in what we might describe as a Nexus Bubble.

The fluidity and creativity and intuitive unfolding of life has been halted on a scale that the older soul comes to trust and count on and live by.

You may think that a Nexus is an interesting concept, but they are like synaptic events in cosmic terms.

They allow the next "thought" to come and the next "feeling" and the next event.

Some of you may sense this static state as it may feel as if you are constantly returning to the same thoughts, feelings, and locked in the same or repetitive event or state.

When Nexus come and go in the usual and familiar way, every individual has a sense of alignment with their own line of development and reality. However much the world is changing or however challenging the life, there is this personalized platform of energy upon which the life is built and the world exists around this.

When in a Nexus Bubble, this dynamic is "flipped."

Your platform of energy is entirely collective and you must then somehow manage your personal life upon that.

Because of this, it can feel as if reality is no longer your own, or that it is "upside-down," or that there is something very wrong.

For some students, the focus of this collective platform becomes consuming and there is little room left for what was once so meaningful in the personal life.

For other students, there is an attempt to hold on to that personalized platform of life and avoid the pressure of the collective world, resulting in quite specific challenges or events that demand your attention.

There will always be other ways to describe the challenges of life and the distractions and demands, but our teaching is here to help you see these events in greater context. Understanding that greater context of how the Nexus process works will not relieve the necessity of tending to your life and the world, but it can help relieve the sense of overwhelm and pressure.

This is akin to the relief from psychological trauma when one discovers an illness, confusion, or exhaustion is due to an environmental factor. It is not your imagination or fault and without knowing the cause, all solutions fall flat.

You cannot control or escape this Nexus Bubble, but knowing that it exists as an environmental factor can help you to make choices that relieve the pressure rather than feeling trapped in it.

DianeHB: Why does a Nexus Bubble happen? Is everyone feeling it or mainly older souls?

[Michael Entity]: The Nexus Bubble happens when collective self-Karma reaches a Turning/Breaking Point. This often happens near or within a Soul Age shift on a planet and the population has avoided the work of resolving a deep, internal conflict shared across Essences.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 5
  • 9 months later...
  • PRIEST
Maureen
On 4/21/2018 at 3:24 PM, Bobby said:

For many of our students, this pressure is being felt on a deeper and more persistent scale than would normally be felt because you are currently in what we might describe as a Nexus Bubble.

The fluidity and creativity and intuitive unfolding of life has been halted on a scale that the older soul comes to trust and count on and live by.

You may think that a Nexus is an interesting concept, but they are like synaptic events in cosmic terms.

They allow the next "thought" to come and the next "feeling" and the next event.

Some of you may sense this static state as it may feel as if you are constantly returning to the same thoughts, feelings, and locked in the same or repetitive event or state.

When Nexus come and go in the usual and familiar way, every individual has a sense of alignment with their own line of development and reality. However much the world is changing or however challenging the life, there is this personalized platform of energy upon which the life is built and the world exists around this.

When in a Nexus Bubble, this dynamic is "flipped."

Your platform of energy is entirely collective and you must then somehow manage your personal life upon that.

Because of this, it can feel as if reality is no longer your own, or that it is "upside-down," or that there is something very wrong.

For some students, the focus of this collective platform becomes consuming and there is little room left for what was once so meaningful in the personal life.

For other students, there is an attempt to hold on to that personalized platform of life and avoid the pressure of the collective world, resulting in quite specific challenges or events that demand your attention.

There will always be other ways to describe the challenges of life and the distractions and demands, but our teaching is here to help you see these events in greater context. Understanding that greater context of how the Nexus process works will not relieve the necessity of tending to your life and the world, but it can help relieve the sense of overwhelm and pressure.

This is akin to the relief from psychological trauma when one discovers an illness, confusion, or exhaustion is due to an environmental factor. It is not your imagination or fault and without knowing the cause, all solutions fall flat.

You cannot control or escape this Nexus Bubble, but knowing that it exists as an environmental factor can help you to make choices that relieve the pressure rather than feeling trapped in it.

DianeHB: Why does a Nexus Bubble happen? Is everyone feeling it or mainly older souls?

MEntity: The Nexus Bubble happens when collective self-Karma reaches a Turning/Breaking Point. This often happens near or within a Soul Age shift on a planet and the population has avoided the work of resolving a deep, internal conflict shared across Essences.

One thing that Humans have not addressed and have found ways to justify and perpetuate is VIOLENCE.

The Mature Soul Paradigm cannot be sustained if there is apathy or avoidance of the wounding that has been carried forward in the species as Violence.

We do not speak of natural or necessary violence, but of intentional violence, or the willfulness to harm.

I thought it was timely to BUMP this session as it speaks to how many us are feeling right now having been under pressure, navigating a Nexus Bubble, for 4 months. Interesting that it was done in 2018 and yet it reads as if it was written for us, right now, at this time. The last Nexus we had was in February... will there be one in July?

February 28th - 29th -- NEXUS -- DIVERGENCE - This Nexus appears to bring with it a kind of momentum launched by an ultimatum and/or threat that brings clarity and focus. This is not an ominous prediction, but the best way we can describe a pattern coming to a turning point on a collective scale. The reactions to this Nexus would likely generate a divergence for explorations of different outcomes over the next 5 to 10 years. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 6
  • WARRIOR
Uma

Thanks for this, @Maureen. It adds a layer of understanding to what is happening right now, which is so comforting. And it validates what I have been doing for myself these past few months--finding moments of pleasure and joy where I know they exist--in Nature, in music, in opera particularly, which moves me and thrills me. So Michael's prescription of how to deal with it really resonates with me.

The difference between this Nexus Bubble and the one in 2018 is the pandemic, adding even more to the brew. So what Michael said about it then

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU! 1
  • WARRIOR
Uma
35 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity: The Nexus Bubble happens when collective self-Karma reaches a Turning/Breaking Point. This often happens near or within a Soul Age shift on a planet and the population has avoided the work of resolving a deep, internal conflict shared across Essences.

One thing that Humans have not addressed and have found ways to justify and perpetuate is VIOLENCE.

The Mature Soul Paradigm cannot be sustained if there is apathy or avoidance of the wounding that has been carried forward in the species as Violence.

So, we have Soul Age shift, Global Turning/Breaking Point, Pandemic AND a Nexus Bubble all at once. No wonder! Exciting times doesn't begin to describe it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 3