How present is Essence when one deliberately makes a "bad" choice

Miizle

Question

Miizle

I remember reading somewhere here, not in these exact words but close enough, that when choice is present it is good work, even if the choice was to act from negative poles or chief features. The point is more in the awareness of choice (vs just a reaction) than the choice itself. I came to think of this when i was wondering about the percentage my essence is manifesting currently. I feel like i have quite a bit of negativity and slackness in me, but at the same time, i am also quite aware of it and aware of it in the moment i choose it out of fear or laziness. If i choose it out of feeling entitled to such reaction, that is just another layer of CF's work of course.
So.... choice is present, but so is fear that overrules the situation. Where is Essence in this equation? Any info / thoughts?

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU! 1

10 answers to this question

• WARRIOR
Bobby

I think what you were thinking of is the piece on Conscious Connection To Essence

There is as much Essence involved in a fist fight as there is in a charismatic guru, when consciousness and choice are aligned. When sitting next in your session to connect more consciously to Essence, simply want to, and it will be. Within that moment, all any of you have to do to remain connected consciously, is to choose consciously. We will define “consciously” here as “with awareness”, but there are other ways to define.

When every decision you make as Personality is done with consciousness, Essence is present. When you find yourself happy, Essence is present. Whether you are indulging in eating a bucket of ice cream, doing horrific acts of violence, or singly sweetly with a friend… if chosen consciously and with intent, Essence is present.

The mark for rejection of Essence, or blocking of Essence can be seen in any sense of contraction in your life, or area of your life. We realize we have moved into a tangent, but we feel it is relevant. Essence can be present, for instance, in your art or creativity alone, but is rejected or blocked in a relationship to a spouse. Essence “backs off” from areas of your life where the Personality has chosen to do things its own way. We will ask here, before continuing with questions, if we have answered Arinna's question to a degree acceptable.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU! 1
Miizle

Thanks @Bobby, i guess the answer then is Essence is present. My next question is, is that the same thing as manifesting essence? Are there grades of presence, i would guess so? Is manifesting essence like 100% presence, and some other acts for example, essence is there 40%?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

Miizle, manifestation is by degree.

Michael gave this "map" for old souls (this is from memory of a workshop from a few years ago):

0-20% self-loathing

20-40% self-criticism

40-60% self-interest 

60-80% self-expression

80-100% self-healing

100% selflessness 

Hope this is helpful!

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU! 3
Evelin
55 minutes ago, michael_k said:

I feel like I literally jump from 0% to 100% in my Essence manifestation sometimes according to that map.

Oh, same here!

I probably average in the mid-range, but in the self-loathing/criticism place it sure feels I’ll never get out of there... Yet it’s just the beginning :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4
KurtisM

I remember the days where I manifested so much Self-loathing and Self-criticism.

I could never fully hate myself, but I hated my life, my habits, my routines, my addictions, my struggles etc.

But ever since I've begun to talk to Essence and ever since I consciously committed to finishing my 3rd IM- I've been near-constantly hovering at the Self-interest state.

And when I glimpse into futures where I continue to commit myself to the patterns I'm contributing, I see myself living in a state of Self-expression and Self-healing more and more. There is an ease and softness to the future me's I envision, which is both terrifying and beautiful to me now, due to my fearful attachments & how I seem to transcend those.
Not to mention those future me's will be going through & have gone through their 4th IM to Manifest AS Essence and live out my Life Task of "Translating Realities".

So like Evelin said, lots of work to be done. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 5
Ingun
14 hours ago, Nick Sweeney (Babylove) said:

Miizle, manifestation is by degree.

Michael gave this "map" for old souls (this is from memory of a workshop from a few years ago):

0-20% self-loathing

20-40% self-criticism

40-60% self-interest 

60-80% self-expression

80-100% self-healing

100% selflessness 

Hope this is helpful!

anyone remember which session this belongs to?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
Moonfeather
On 4/28/2018 at 8:53 PM, Miizle said:

I feel like i have quite a bit of negativity and slackness in me, but at the same time, i am also quite aware of it and aware of it in the moment i choose it out of fear or laziness. If i choose it out of feeling entitled to such reaction, that is just another layer of CF's work of course.

Me too! I had a conversation last week with two women who are really into growing right now and I told them I didn't want to grow right now and that I know I might be hiding or not dealing or whatever but that I am choosing to rest anyway. And saying that out loud felt great! I know that just being alive and having any experience will be of value to essence.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
Miizle

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove) Thank you, that is some GREAT info!!! and thanks @MichaelE for linking the session, haven't read it yet but definitely will!!

@Moonfeather Yeah! I feel and think in those terms quite a bit, too, with certain things in life. Pacing, i find is very important.
I sure bet it felt great saying it out loud, nice confirmation to it, especially as it is usually among "spiritual people" rather something not to say, because constant hardcore growth is a sign of doing it right yo.  To me what you did sounds like "80-100%, self healing" for sure.

So.... when a person is really enjoying murdering someone they could be at the self-expression state? I guess i can imagine that kind of a 60% essence, 40% satan combo ?

(actually just kidding, because i can very easily imagine the enjoyment of a murder, with the complete lack of evil, too, thanks to an interesting vision of "past lives" i had once. I'll expolore that more one day...)

• LIKE/LOVE 4